It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fossilized Skeletons, Skulls, Fish, and a strange "W" on the horizon... from Curiosity.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
I love your threads Arken. If only NASA was as enthusiastic as you at finding out what these are. I just cant understand why they don't take closer looks at these (Unless they do but cover that up as well). Lets face it theres plenty of anomalies to take a closer look of. And im sure there may well be some we have not seen due to not being published.. Your onto something though

Thank you, TheDoctor46.

I think that NASA "make the dumb"... and "The Agency" already know what lies on Martian surface.
They already knows, and not only this...
The "things", up there, are worst than we can imagine ...

You have my curiosity. Worse than we can imagine? I know you spend a good deal of time on Mars imagery and mission data to find these things and you're among the better at it around ATS. It's very much appreciated! So, I really am curious what you think we have to find up there, as a people?

I think the evidence is growing mighty strong, albeit it still 100% circumstantial and image based, that life has been there before. Perhaps very long ago, but I think we're seeing the evidence of what remains. What else though? Do you think there is anything still living on or in that planet, for instance? ..or do you see a chapter of our own past we've yet to learn or admit exists that won't be a pleasant one to explore?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Beautifull thread, The question for my mind is not weather there was life on mars or even weather it achieved complex multicellular level's of evolution but rather was there any direct link to life on earth, being one of the already converted whom believe intelligent life has been extant within the solar system for far longer than the established theory's I would ask myself how complex was this ecosystem and was it natural or introduced, for the nay sayer's if it was not for the abillity of the human mind to detect shape's were they are not immediately visible then your ancestor's would have been eaten by variouse predator's before they evolved opposable thumb's so open your eye's, some of these do look like rocky formation's to me but other's are more intriguing, the W is odd and the shape next to it may be made of element's at differential distance caolescing to the observer to form the percieved shape, the crocodillian structure however would be a logical evolution step for a semi aquatic organism, Even if these are fossilised remain's the standard DNA and RNA extraction would not work due to the time lapsed and more importantly the hard radiation of the martian surface, remember the electro magnetic field of mars is almost non existant.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

To those that say "Rocks, rocks and more rocks", you are making an assumption based on the level of your imagination. We are a tiny spec in time so please dont allow you ego to persuade you that you always know best.

as opposed to making assumptions that they are bones based on your levels of imagination? Dont allow your own ego to make you see things that arent there, and then attack those who are thinking logically....

Not trying to be a jerk just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy and vitriol in your statement against anyone who doesnt agree with what you see
edit on 24-2-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by impaired
He will only believe what he wants to believe.

He is believing in something he has a belief in. We all have beliefs, what's yours is yours, his is his. Please don't exclude the probability

Despite the FACT that bones would long have disintegrated at this point.

We don't know how long the bones, if they are bones, have been there?

... because

And IF there were fossils, they would be buried. Right? This is what I have learned.

.... we are finding bones here on earth that pre-date " known civilizations ". All it takes sometimes is a gust of wind to bring it to the surface. The Mars situation could very well be the same

I would rather take facts over someone who grasps at straws.

Sorry, I seemed to have missed your facts?

Deny ignorance.

Dam right

Be safe be well.

Arken, great thread indeed. Thanks for putting it together. I'm pretty much on the fence with these anomalies, only because I keep an open mind, much like 50/50

It's a pity you couldn't get to see the inner Mars, would blow your mind

Be safe be well,

Spiro

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
they also look like rocks, i could post pictures of rocks, or you could just go outside yourself to look at some and save me the effort.

i admire your efforts arken, but seriously, take some time away from that screen, your eyes will thank you.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Extremely interesting to say the least!!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Your wrong on this one, this is clearly a Dolphin Pig hybrid (Dolphig). Either that or a sculpture of one

edit on 24-2-2013 by OnionHead because: Rocks

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I love your threads Arken. If only NASA was as enthusiastic as you at finding out what these are. I just cant understand why they don't take closer looks at these (Unless they do but cover that up as well). Lets face it theres plenty of anomalies to take a closer look of. And im sure there may well be some we have not seen due to not being published.. Your onto something though

Just going off thread a little here but are you a Rossi fan??

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
yes, "concretions" is the term we're tonkin' bout.....when the rocks take shapes....BUT.....Arken is correctamundo....something's up....when one surmises all the threads on this and all their evidence.....first came the sardine looking thing then the last thread from Arken....I saw a skull attached....in a drowning pool....same as catfish get trapped in......and anyone can look at the pics and see skeleton....now it may not be but.....anyone should recognize.......

let me just get Arken another flagg here....for GP

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Logiciel

Arken you would be an amazing disinfo agent...
But I think you're just far out. Not a bad person at all. Just not connected to reality.

Unfortunately, I'm very connected to reality, like the majority of ATS members.

But however, I give you a star for your comment.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
You know, ive seen amazing things in clouds too...

I really don't get the nasa hiding mars life conspiracy.

It makes no sense, it would be the greatest thing for Nasa if they found proof of life on mar, in a moment they would find their budget blown through the roof.

Hell when they do find life im going to be skeptical because its too perfect for them, suddenly nasa would be relevant again.

Might kick off a second space race.

Not a personal attack,but this is naive. Do you really think the government (via NASA) would really admit to the rest of the world (let alone) the American people, that they found life on Mars? They know it would disrupt their power structure if this little tidbit caused a rewrite of science, religion, etc. as it's been established. Do you really think they would want to share this knowledge with Russia and China and start a costly "space race" with our already floundering national economy. And who's to say their budget wouldn't be "blown through the roof" without our knowledge if they did so through an increase in a "black project" budget?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Thank you, TheDoctor46.

I think that NASA "make the dumb"... and "The Agency" already know what lies on Martian surface.
They already knows, and not only this...
The "things", up there, are worst than we can imagine ...

You have my curiosity. Worse than we can imagine? I know you spend a good deal of time on Mars imagery and mission data to find these things and you're among the better at it around ATS. It's very much appreciated! So, I really am curious what you think we have to find up there, as a people?

I think the evidence is growing mighty strong, albeit it still 100% circumstantial and image based, that life has been there before. Perhaps very long ago, but I think we're seeing the evidence of what remains. What else though? Do you think there is anything still living on or in that planet, for instance? ..or do you see a chapter of our own past we've yet to learn or admit exists that won't be a pleasant one to explore?

Thank you Wrabbit2000, for your precious comment.

But we play on the tip of the iceberg, or around an hot boiler...

These things are really, but really serious... and dangerous on various levels.

Personally I think that what they (NASA and other Military Agencies that rule NASA) have already found on Mars was absolutely unexpected, like for the Moon.
Not only one people on Mars, but several and different civilizations and races.

I think that this "SECRET" it is hard to manage.... Probably there is a Very Slow Path for the official disclosure (bacteria- fossils- water etc.) but the " REAL DISCLOSURE" will came out only from an INSIDER of these Agencies.
What I can say is that HELLAS BASIN, is one of the most amazing, awesome and frightful place on Mars that I ever seen... But this maybe, for anoter thread.
edit on 24-2-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hi Arken,
First i would like to say a big thanks to you as iv been enjoying every minute of your enthusiasm over the photo's you have found i think you've a very good eye for detail

Secondly thanks to your pic's i joined ats to-day just to say well done on your finds
I'm 50/50 on this but i look forward to more of your hard working finds, i hope you find more exciting stuff soon.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballymoney50
Hi Arken,
First i would like to say a big thanks to you as iv been enjoying every minute of your enthusiasm over the photo's you have found i think you've a very good eye for detail

Secondly thanks to your pic's i joined ats to-day just to say well done on your finds
I'm 50/50 on this but i look forward to more of your hard working finds, i hope you find more exciting stuff soon.

This is really a great compliment!

Me and Above Top Secret.com, appreciate. Welcome!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Credit where credits due and all that

When i make mistakes i'll blame you lol

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
reply to post by Arken

s&f again Arken
you have become my favourite ATS poster
Keep it up, don't let anything stop you
You know what "rocks" to look under

I would like NASA to comment on your findings in details

Thanks Spacespider for your contribution here and on other theads.

NASA will not comment these findings, but I bet for an imminent "big" (not so big) news from Pasadena on next weeks.

edit on 24-2-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'm sure JPL sees these formations. I can only hope that they take your enthasium and curiosity to heart. All they have to do is manauver over, and explore these formations close up. This would reveal if this is parodila or some martian fossil.
You endevor reminds me of an excellent past member, Zorgon. He is sorely missed, and I'm glad that you have stepped up to the plate.
SnF

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Great thread Arken. I have been very impressed with the images you have brought up (for the most part). I find it funny that so many are quick to disregard these anomalies as just rocks. What if Archaeologist on Earth simply ignored fossil sites here based entirely on pictures of an area with interesting properties? It would never happen, because we as human beings have a thirst for knowledge that can't be quenched. If we were to ignore sites like this on Earth we would be missing pertinent parts of our planetary history, so what makes Mars so different? Yes some of these may be just rocks, but if we were to leave the discoveries of potentially science shaking images to the "it's just a rock crowd" just imagine the possible knowledge that we are just driving past.

As for people saying NASA would be all about disclosing fossil evidence on Mars, I must disagree. Yes I agree there would be a bigger budget for NASA if this were to happen, but as mentioned before on this thread and others NASA is a government agency and the government is not for disclosure at this point in time. The Brookings Report was mentioned on page 1 of this thread. I would implore anyone is who is not familiar with it to give it a read. en.wikipedia.org...

So again great job Arken. Without people on this planet with a little imagination where would science be?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
"They're just rocks!"

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
ok.. i posted a picture of an object the same as your fish head on this thread, in August 2012, i think i cropped it from the first panorama from Curiousity. Here it is ...This object also seems to have the 2 hoops. Is that not like well weird or just a coincidence?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join