It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fossilized Skeletons, Skulls, Fish, and a strange "W" on the horizon... from Curiosity.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Awesome finds! s+f and Thank You! Please don't get discouraged by the naysayers, this is a great topic and you're doing a great job.
I look forward to more fossils (yeah, there's rocks, and also, fossils!). Great Job.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by gemdog
Awesome finds! s+f and Thank You! Please don't get discouraged by the naysayers, this is a great topic and you're doing a great job.
I look forward to more fossils (yeah, there's rocks, and also, fossils!). Great Job.

Thanks.

No discouraged at all.

I will continue in my personal research and post what I find, till NASA/JPL don't admit the existence of past/present Life on Mars.

Hit by hit to break the wall!

The worst nightmare.....

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambchop
You missed the bird rock that looks like Mr Burns

I see a monkey laying down the W as the tail and a lion cub sitting up.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

To me these look like giraffe skulls, I must be in a Savannah type mood

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 24/2/13 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Pareidolia. Simple explanation.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I must be losing it because I swear I see some creature to the left of the "W" looking like it is ready for a meal. Even though I think these are probably rocks, if I was not told that they were from the planet mars, I would not have any problem thinking that I was looking at fossil remains of some type of Earth creatures. Some are pretty darn strange.

The W looks like a worm and the creature to the left is about to pluck it...
edit on 2/24/2013 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I can say that many of those picks aren't rocks, at least not bedrock. Most of it looks like very light compacted sand and/or dust formed by a mixture of windblown dust and dew, and would probably crumble easily in your hand. It could also be amenable to exotic shape forming and reforming from the wind. Who knows, perhaps there could be clumps of dust forming in the air at certain times of the year, and falling to ground in a lump. It certainly would explain all that out-of-place debris lying about the Martian surface. Okay, this is me thinking out of the box, but there is dust and dew and wind there, so why not?
edit on 24-2-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Arken, Im not going to say "Keep up the good work" because I know that you will, and for that you have my appreciation and respect.

To those that say "Rocks, rocks and more rocks", you are making an assumption based on the level of your imagination. We are a tiny spec in time so please dont allow you ego to persuade you that you always know best.

Respects

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Rocks or not, i really enjoy your posts Arken. Thanks for sharing

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Excellent finds Arken! I can't decide what exactly I'm looking at, but thank you for finding these!

I very much enjoy your threads, your enthusiasm is so refreshing, please don't be put off by the naysayers.

Keep looking, it's people like you that keep the spirit of curiosity and exploration alive in all of us!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Well Arken, I'm not too sure about the rest but that last one, the W, looks alot like a Giant Sea Clam.....

S&F for your ongoing insightful and thought-provoking threads mate

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

s&f again Arken
you have become my favourite ATS poster
Keep it up, don't let anything stop you
You know what "rocks" to look under

I would like NASA to comment on your findings in details

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

708773main_PIA16453_sol64_from_Rocknest_WB Look closer at this panview please. I can't seam to copy and past what I have found. This is also sol 64 from 100 mm Mastcam.
“The Narwhal Bacons at Midnight” is a catchphrase that was created for Redditors to identify themselves in public places. It is used in fanart, rage comics, and is often referenced as an inside joke in Reddit threads.There was an earlier pic of young team operators where leader was holding this sign. ( Security Obsession Drives 100 Scientists from NASA: Top Security Clearance Needed to Help Steer the Curiosity Rover?) www.thiscantbehappening.net...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Arken you would be an amazing disinfo agent...
But I think you're just far out. Not a bad person at all. Just not connected to reality.
Oh, have you ever heard of erosion? Maybe look it out on wikipedia someday.
I respect and agree with your true motivation, I disagree with all this nonsense "everything that looks like something I know must be something I know"
Best as usual.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logiciel
Arken you would be an amazing disinfo agent...
But I think you're just far out. Not a bad person at all. Just not connected to reality.
Oh, have you ever heard of erosion? Maybe look it out on wikipedia someday.
I respect and agree with your true motivation, I disagree with all this nonsense "everything that looks like something I know must be something I know"
Best as usual.

He will only believe what he wants to believe.

Despite the FACT that bones would long have disintegrated at this point.

And IF there were fossils, they would be buried. Right? This is what I have learned.

I would rather take facts over someone who grasps at straws.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The animals used as "templates" in the pics (because there is no way they could be the actual Earth critters) would have to mean that...

A: Life on Mars started much, much earlier than Earth.

or

B: The death of the Martian atmosphere was much, much later then we think.

Or most probably

C: We are looking at rocks.

edit on 24-2-2013 by Helmkat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
great find arken s & f nasa lies pure and simple

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Look how strange elephants are fossilized, if this were laying sideways it would be a "rock".

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
your other thread was compelling.........

This is just matrixing...........

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join