It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fossilized Skeletons, Skulls, Fish, and a strange "W" on the horizon... from Curiosity.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
My point is, YOU CANNOT KNOW WITH ANY CERTAINTY from pics alone, so why post like you do?

You can ask the same thing of those that say with confidence that these are fossils, why post like they do?

That's the thing I don't like in threads like these, someone claims that something on Mars is a fossil, as if they had real evidence of what they say, when in fact is just a possibility (in the best cases). It shouldn't be dismissed, but it's just a possibility, not a certainty.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomtangentsrme
reply to post by Arken

I really appreciate you enthusiasm. And I'm glad you want to believe.
But rocks are only rocks. They are not fossils just because you believe them to be so, or because you think they look like something.

Unless Mt. Rushmore really is the burial site for the 4 giants we had as presidents here in America?

bad example. If someone saw Mt. Rushmore and thought "that's not natural or organic" they would be correct.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

They are dragons and thats all they are,a bunch of dragons from mars that were seen in the ancient times.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Hi. I'm not sure if this find was already posted but this is something I found on a Mars Panorama (360 & zooming) picture.
I posted the link on the picture.
The object seems round and shiny compare to the rocks around it!
Sort of like deep sea helmet or some skull.

img43.imageshack.us...

Go to this panorama picture and you can zoom in and out and turn 360.
edit on 1-3-2013 by shadow613 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2013 by shadow613 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
So cool! In pic with the W look just to the left. It looks like a weird bird of some kind. Only thing is, it does not look like a fossil. It has hair/feathers on its head. Do you see it?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
i just see rocks here..?
and john carters missing helmet

..but that nasa poster with the hypothetical mars astronauts viewing the alien artifact in the background was interesting

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join