It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

virginity knowadays

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
We all know that in the past having sex before marriage has been punished with deaf...even in the bible having sex before marriage it's not permited , in the old testmanet in decanon it has been punished with deaf....
Why things knowadays are having this 180 degree turn back ?
Isn't anybody afraid of god ?
Anybody know how many girls are marring as virgins in USA ? in % ?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I'm guessing 10% tops...

And your post makes it sound like just women are to blame...the men don't make it that easy you know? lol

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Most men push women to have sex, though there are a lot of women who sell out there body to anyone willing. It makes me seick to my stomach that no one has morals now a days

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Huria86
Most men push women to have sex, though there are a lot of women who sell out there body to anyone willing. It makes me seick to my stomach that no one has morals now a days

It's not that they have no morals. They just don't share yours.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   

It's not that they have no morals. They just don't share yours.

::golf clap::

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   
So you are saying its good that girls give themself to any guy? I mean people lose there virginity at 12 now, its sick.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
No, but I don't think it's anyone's business to judge someone else's sex life.

What about guys that give themselves to girls? Do you feel that's wrong too?

I'm just sick of the double standard...

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Sure do, I think the youth of today has no morals what so ever. Its a scary thought to think they will bring up the world next.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   

So you are saying its good that girls give themself to any guy? I mean people lose there virginity at 12 now, its sick.

No, I'm saying that the morals that you hold are not the morals that everyone in the world holds. This doesn't mean they have no morals.
I thought it was rather clear the first time.

I would also add that most girls don't "give themself to any guy".

Also, are people that are 12 really well-suited to make moral decisions in the first place?

Perhaps instead of a decline in morals there's merely been a decline in the quality of parenting?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by quango
Perhaps instead of a decline in morals there's merely been a decline in the quality of parenting?

That you are correct. I should of thought of that. Parents just really don't care now a days about there kids. Most of them just let them do what they want with out repercution. So I guess if better parenting was presented a lot of the stuff going on today would not be going on.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Lucky ? I didn't wanted to blame womens at all
I just wanted to talk about sex life before just 10 years ago , and the sex life knowadays ... and about religion...and about people in general
And how can you say : mans are making womens have sex? heck ... if a women say NO then it's NO. Womens want sex to , if no why they are trading theyre boy friends? Commom ... womens sex as much as males do. Why every girl pretend that boy are sexual obsedate? When boys are going for having sex, with who are going?With others boys , all boys are doing sex between them or with GIRLS/WOMENS ? So ... please just shut-up! I got lot's of girl friends that where trading me for others... I even had girls who where virgins, and stayd with me 3 months, and go in a trip and have with a guy that he knew only 3 days long. What do you say about that ? And I am looking nice! Just take a look at my picture :
www.redhits.com/poze
If you don't belive so ... we are all acting knowadays about sex like SATANISTS, do you know what's writing on the main satanisti website. Let me quote a little bite from churchofsatan.com
"we are the first above-ground organization in history openly dedicated to the acceptance of Man�s true nature�that of a carnal beast"

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I think you misinterpreted my post

I didn't think you were blaming women, but you did ask how many girls were still virgins...and not guys.

Of course men don't make women have sex, but lots of them encourage it but then look down on women if they have participated in sex. I just think it's hypocritical...you know?

As for the rest of your post I'm a bit confused, it sounds like you have met some women who have slept around behind your back perhaps? Unfortunately, this happens to a lot of people, both men and women....

I do see your point that sex doesn't seem like that big of a deal anymore, but I think that depends on the person. There are tons of people out there who do not act like "satanists" when it comes to sex.

Hope this clears up any misunderstandings

[edit on 10/31/2004 by Lecky]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
If you mean to say that it is moral for girls to be virgins when they marry, by the same token, shouldn't guys also be virgins when they marry? And if guys do not have to be virgins when they marry, (if they are straight) how are they meant to loose their virginty? Thus, if the straight guys loose their virginity prioir to marrying, that means that there must be women for them to sleep with, but how can that be if it is immoral for women to not be virgins before marriage...

Oh I get it! By moral, you mean like the times before equality for women. I guess it's back to a male-dominated society if we want our precious 'morals' to be upheld...

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
There are many religions that have far healthier attitudes towards sex than whatever it is you are referencing.

God made you with a healthy sexual appetite, enjoy it. The US still has the Bondage of the Puritanical conservatism attached, one day people will free themselves of this obsession; insuring others are as miserable as they are.

Maybe you should read the song of solomon in the book of Psalms, that may get your juices flowing. That is what God intends for you. enjoy who you are snad stop worrying about satan so much.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by quango

That you are correct. I should of thought of that. Parents just really don't care now a days about there kids. Most of them just let them do what they want with out repercution. So I guess if better parenting was presented a lot of the stuff going on today would not be going on.

Well, take it from a once working mother of three......It's kind of hard to keep track of your kids when you are at work 8-10 hrs a day, then home for 2-3 hours of cooking, cleaning, kid's homework, grocery shopping....and, well, you get my drift.....heck, just the effect of living on four hours a sleep 5-6 days a week is mind blowing!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   

No, they don't. I'm thirteen years old and I haven't lost my virginity yet.

Adults nowadays

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
your probably 3% of the people who don't lose their virginity at 12.

[edit on 3-11-2004 by BirdsEyeView]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
With condoms and stuff, why does it matter if people are having pre-marital sex? Why is it even a big deal? The chances for pregnancy and stds are near to nill and it's just plain fun.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirdsEyeView
your probably 3% of the people who don't lose their virginity at 12.

[edit on 3-11-2004 by BirdsEyeView]

Losing your virginity at 12 is not very common fyi...

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
See I told you.

And no I'm not part of only 3% of the population. My Entire school haven't lost their virginity yet. You people are over exagerrating the facts.

top topics

join