It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged yeti footage in Russia (13-2-2013)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
This is not really new, but I only found it today on the Internet. I've tried lots of search terms, but couldn't find it on ATS (yeti this, yeti that, abominable snowman this, abominable snowman that...) but still couldn't find a single result. I'm sorry if this has been posted before; if that is the case, please delete the thread.

Basically, an 11-year-old called Yevgeny Anisimov filmed this thing with two friends. It looks pretty dubious, though Igor Burtsev, director of the International Centre of Hominology in Moscow, claims he's checked with 'experts' who confirmed it was real.

What is your opinion on this footage?
edit on 24/2/13 by diqiushiwojia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
why do all the videos of the "big foots" are always crap ? but the foot prints are always visible ? same apply's with UFO , they are always terrible quality ...

i am going to venture out and say this is a Hoax , no idea why ...its just my gut feeling , after being lied to and watching so many fake videos , i have developed this sens ....

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
To me the size of the footprints does not equate to the distance between steps, just seems like an odd gait.

Unless a Yeti has the legs of a corgi.

edit on 24-2-2013 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Utter hoax

And the yeti is supposed to be white

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watchfull
Utter hoax

You are supposed to offer reasons for your opinion here, not merely state them. Anyone can do that. Do some research. It is merely a popular myth that yetis are supposed to be white. Some yetis in Russia as well in North America have been reported to be white, although most are reported as dark brown or reddish brown. Here's a sighting of a white Bigfoot reported in 1989:
www.oregonbigfoot.com...

edit on 24-2-2013 by micpsi because: Typo corrected

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Now i get it, those things can teleport, that would explain why we
can never catch one, that one just poofed right into frame there......
I really gotta call hoax on that one but hey almost anything is
possible.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by Watchfull
Utter hoax

You are supposed to offer reasons for your opinion here, not merely state them. Anyone can do that. Do some research. It is merely a popular myth that yetis are supposed to be white. Some yetis in Russia as well in North America have been reported to be white, although most are reported as dark brown or reddish brown. Here's a sighting of a white Bigfoot reported in 1989:
www.oregonbigfoot.com...

edit on 24-2-2013 by micpsi because: Typo corrected

Ok, I thought it was glaringly obvious that some people were taken in by some kids, apart from the color of the thing, but I'll tip up a couple of reasons.

This creature has evolved, supposedly alongside us, but has managed to stay far enough out of our gaze, to remain completely undiscovered.

This logic tells me that it must have heightened senses for enemy detection, and must be equipped with an extremely powerful escape apparatus, ie, it's legs.

It is allegedly a biped, meaning it walks on 2 legs.

To ensure maximum stability, mother nature would have gifted said beast with legs that were slightly spread, to stop it from falling over sideways, as it walks, whilst allowing the legs to pass by each other freely when walking.

Our yeti breaks this simple rule, by placing one foot in front of the next, in a straight line, perhaps he wanted to practice his balance, who knows. All I can say is that this is unnatural, and a very slow way of getting from A to B, which our furry friend is, supposedly better than us humans at.

If you have seen someone walking the tightrope, you will understand what I mean.

Secondly, when these kids were first startled, they fled the scene.

Imagine you were the one carrying the camera, now do you run like hell, to get away from something that could easily endanger your life, or do you continue to film your friends running as you skilfully run, and film at the same time, thus exposing yourself to immense risk, but you get a great video.

Give me a break.

And thanks for that picture of the Oregon bigfoot, things are much clearer now.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
so the video jumps slightly and this things appears? im no expert but you would have to be really naive to believe that!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Meh, terrible video filmed with an old boot. Quality is too poor to really make a decision on whether or not this thing could be a yeti. So close.

This is 2013, where are the hi-rez cameras on every phone?!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
hoax by some young lads.

Even my 15 year old son looking over my shoulder watching it, says the camera stops, then restarts again with the the "Figure" appearing out of nowhere in the frame....hoax,......... but nice light entertainment, got the boys World wide coverage.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Who can even tell if there is a Yeti in the video with the cameraman's fingers covering the lens every other second.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by diqiushiwojia

This is the best site ever Ive never heared of this sighting before? Ats should have MORE bigfoot threads.

top topics

join