It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illuminati in music! see whats happening right now! -must see!! unravelling live....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CarbonBase

On the stage is also The Sierpinski Magic Triangle pattern which is a symbol for
Alice Baily (Lucifer Trust) Theosophists. Sierpinski himself called it the God pattern.

Rebel 5

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

Thanks Kindly for bringing that up, I never even considred that! But then again, usually I'm so into the music that I harldy ever watch the entire video in detail! In any case, I may acknowledge there were Illuminati at one time, but I just can't be bothered to give a krap anymore !

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123

I was mildly interested in this thread and what you had to say, until you posted this ^^^

Now I know not to bother reading your posts any more.
edit on 24/2/13 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

your choice

but can i take this oppurtunity to apologise

i tried to keep the thread unopinionated, and deliver a news report style OP

but i was draggged into giving an opinion....opinions are like a holes, everyone has one

i dont mean to comment on a subject that i dont understand, or quite frankly doesnt exist

peace
edit on 24-2-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CarbonBase

It was a cool song-- would have loved to be there at the concert.

Rebel 5

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I agree with you on this 100%. There is an agenda that permeates most if not all of the hip hop genre. They have become more blatant with their occult symbolism and references. It is in their music, videos, and even clothing. They are desensitizing our youth to satan. They are glorying and glamorizing evil, they are an affront to God and they are brazen enough to do it right in front of us. Sick.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

hello rebel 5

i noticed your quite savvy at noticing the symbols
ones that i have no idea about

could you possibly list a few, and what they mean.....

thank you

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

If you can be more specific. I am a former member of a secret society and
had to sit through tons of hours of god-awful boring lectures, and then
I have studied occult symbolism as well as the bible for many years
It would be difficult to transmit that in a simple list, but if you want to
know more about a particular symbol, I'm sure I can elaborate.

Rebel 5

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

oh, i meant the ones in that lil wayne video
symbols and anything else like...
ie whats with the liver spots they put on the side of reptilians heads

though theres an earlier poster who put up a good link....

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Yea I missed the covered up eye with the Monarch butterfly. The covered up eye is
a modern day variation of the "wink" symbol, which is based on a verse in the O.T.
One of 5 things God hates. Its basically a Satanic symbol (actually a panda symbol)
More of a Satanic symbol than an Occult Illuminati symbol,
but then again a lot of them overlap.

I was just doing a quick scan and noted what jumped out at me. I am very
Monarch sensitive so basically stopped watching at that point because it
became traumatic for me, also an SRA survivor so that Monarch Mk-ultra stuff I got
to turn off.

Rebel 5

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by Bodhi7
Why doesn't anyone consider the extremely simple explanation, that the mainstream media has picked up on how popular the illuminati conspiracies have become, and purposely use the symbolism as a way to gain even more popularity for their artists?

Shhhhh, we've been saying that all along to these people. They refuse to hear it. Don't try.

It only makes them angry

*slinks back into corner*

Hey genius . . .

Have you ever asked anyone who has watched these videos if they saw any symbolism in it? Doubt it. Well I have and 95% of people have no freaking clue what they are watching any comment on how hot some chick was or how cool an outfit was.

Most common is I don't listen to the lyrics I just like the beat.

This argument has been made countless times before "they do it to get record sales", do you know anyone who has bought a record because they are using the new "hip" illuminati symbolism in it?

F! No you haven't.

All of your claims are total BULL-S.

There is a long standing history of people in the entertainment industry being interested in 'spirituality' and talking about being possessed when they go on stage or in front of a camera.

Carlos Santana the guitarist has openly talked about what he calls an angel named Metatron speaking to him while he was in a trance and telling him he was going to be hooked up with the greatest artists of the age.

Jimmy Hendrix thought he was possessed by demons and tried to get them exorcised claimed close friends and family of the man.

Lil' Wayne has been rapping about devil worship since before he was famous so its not about some new "hype" to sell records, its what he has been doing since the beginning.

PS A rapper that was with Wayne in the early days openly talks about being 'brainwashed' by Wayne's baby daddy (whom we have pictures of Wayne kissing).

Basically you are ignorant, vulgar, and most of all a clown.

I wouldn't take BKNapple's side in this as he has already proclaimed his weakness to the seduction cult life in his Scientology series.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

5 things that god hates?????
they designed 5 things that they think annoys god...lol

i know one eye is the sign of the anti christ/ messiah
then they do the "ok" sign, over the eye
the ok sign...do it...now look at your fingers....its 666...f`d up

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Some of the people here just dismissing this stuff out of hand.....are you just new to this????? Did you see the grammys last year????? Heard about the party going on with Witney Houstons dead body right upstairs?????? Britney Spears breaking down on camera, shaving her head, saying "shes sick of people touching her"?????? The occult influence in music and movies is as plain as day.

Not to mention Dave Chapelles, Kat Williams, Martin Lawrences, Prof Griffs and countless others testimony. These guys are just lying/crazy then???? Seriously how can some not see this garbage?????

THERE IS A CULT THAT RUNS S#!T IN THIS WORLD! Even the most cursory study of ANYTHING that is big business shows this. You think ex presidents were having a laugh (JFK, Eisenhower come to mind) when they were quoted saying just that???? Pleeeeeeeease. You want to dismiss the EVIL/CONTROLLING/SELF-SERVING cult that is rampant in todays world have fun with that. But it is staring you in the face.

Everything is so consolidated these days....owned by the same people...all the trillions of dollars moving in one direction.
Search "Financial Tyranny" and see how Swiss scientists, using supercomputers, analyzed the top few thousand financial entities on earth (corporate or otherwise) and found there were just webs of ownership that got very intertwined. Something like under 200 companies get 80 cents of every dollar spent! Crazy????Yea but true lol.

So we got the huge money sponge soaking up our loot the questions then are WHAT are they doing with it? Something tells me they are not just counting money willy nilly. Plus INFLUENCE is what its about not just money. Who are they?( I remember the #1 name on the list of biggest world earners was Barclays bank, in fact a great percentage of the top 10 are banks)

Sorry not trying to derail. I dont know what the music industrys driving at but it aint pretty.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Originally posted by sirjunlegun reply to post by bknapple32

On topic,we've seen this a thousand times. Conjecture mixed with a blend of drivel and assumptions. But Kanye in the leader of a generation so who knows.

Haha & Kim Kardashian is going to be the next pope. Where do you get your perspective from? Oh yeah, a failed actor...BKNAPPLE TMZ is not a news source and Harvey Levin is not a news anchor. Kanye is not a leader he is a celebrity known for grandstanding & stupid rude stunts.

Not too bright are we.... The leader of a generation was a joke making fun of him. Southpark made the same joke.

As far as your South Park ref? We are on ATS not Comedy Central.
[With Sad Composure] Not only are you a failed actor but now a failed humorist, comedian, performer....period. or perhaps, a failed Satanist illuminati wanna be. Lotsa white boy wanna bes. In the old days or back in the day suburban white boys tried to be gangstas now they wanna be illuminated. Hows Miami? Met that other wanna be Rick Ross yet homeboy?
edit on 24-2-2013 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Yes, obviously anything god "hates" could therefore become a satanic symbol.
The verses are from Proverbs 6. Its like using a white candle in a profane way.
It also has links to Santa Claus, basically from the poem
'A visit from St. Nicholas" because he winks in the poem
and for other reason that get quite complex.

At one point in the poem he's referred to as 'Jolly Old Saint Nick"
Old Nick is one of many names for the devil.

Another thing, a lot of these symbols have evolved over time as they try to make
them more and more obtuse.

Yes, the OK symbol is a Satanic symbol that is often used because it is ambiguous.

Its also a panda symbol.

Rebel 5

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The illuminati dont worship the devil they worship Saturn.

Most religions are based on the worship of Saturn including the greek and egyptian gods hinduism judaism christianity and islam

www.google.com.au...=en&sugexp=les%3B&gs_rn=4&gs_ri=psy-ab&pq=worship%20of%20saturnalia&cp=13&gs_id=3c&xhr=t&q=worship+of+saturn&es_nrs=true&p f=p&sclient=psy-ab&oq=worship+of+sa&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.42768644,d.dGY&fp=52e25552b949de7b&biw=1440&bih=731

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
The illuminati dont worship the devil they worship Saturn.

Most religions are based on the worship of Saturn including the greek and egyptian gods hinduism judaism christianity and islam

www.google.com.au...=en&sugexp=les%3B&gs_rn=4&gs_ri=psy-ab&pq=worship%20of%20saturnalia&cp=13&gs_id=3c&xhr=t&q=worship+of+saturn&es_nrs=true&p f=p&sclient=psy-ab&oq=worship+of+sa&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.42768644,d.dGY&fp=52e25552b949de7b&biw=1440&bih=731

yes dates back to
zorastrians - kay wan

all im saying is.... imagine what this does to the american image, in the middle east, where they live religion.

irresponsible ...maybe
wrong... maybe

trying to get a reaction...definatly

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
illuminati have been doing this to performers for quite a while now.

DMX

Prince speaks of illuminati

Prince speaks of illuminati

mc hammer calls out Jay Z for being an illuminati.

Hammer

They (illuminati) are in the industry. Most of the artists that wanted out always seem to go to the church. I think DMX, Hammer became part of a church. Prince went to the Jehovah's witness..

I don't think (own opinion) it's rap/hip artists "coming out of the closet". I think it's from said artist not wanting to do what the industry want's them to do. Or the artist speaking of the industry negatively. So this is the industry's way at showing who's still in charge. If they refuse to wear or perform a way they are told to, it's some sort of breach of contract.
edit on 24-2-2013 by Isaac (RIP DUSTIN) because: Adding own opinion. Don't flame me..

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
please read... you might be missing out!!!

Something is unravelling in the world of music….as we speek!
Are you watching??....

Many people believe the illuminati are in the pop and hiphop music industry.
With artists throwing symbols etcetc

Part of the theory thrown about, is the conspiracy to feminise the men who listen to hiphop.
With artists wearing diamonds, earrings in each ear, dropping their pants too low etc

It was possible to ignore the jibes, even the symbols like in some of the lil wayne and jayz videos…(ie my b**chs love me…if you havent seen it, it’s a must watch for the illuminate conspiracists.. Added below)

Now!

Whats happening now…well kanye west is happening now…he is ranting on stage again…
But this time… I think someones hit a real nerve with him….

It all started on the 12-12-12
On the 13th of December, new york city
a sandy hook relief concert….
Jayz, kanyes manager….sent kanye a box of black leather skirts.
Kanye wore the “kilt” on stage

What follwed was a wave of criticism … about the illuminati conspiracy to feminise men who listen to hiphop….

also …on the 12th, new images started appearing
people like harlem rap star, asap rocky wearing a dress on mainstream, 106 n park, with leg warmers.
Which didn’t help kanyes rebuttle

This time the excuse is that it’s a long tank top…!!

Now

Kanye, is peed off that people are calling his a dress
Even people (media companies) who knew it was a kilt…..

He has tried to get the pictures banned…but obviously failed
Telegraph…fashion.telegraph.co.uk...

Hence his latest rant…uploaded a few hours ago
a real eye opener to the “corporate” role in music
this situation is getting him really "angry"
The rant starts at 4:00 mins
But pay attention to a little later about 7 mins,
When he says “ yes I`ll put the pink polo top back on, you like me now”..

warning might be explicit... its hiphop lol

apparently it was meant to be just the skirt, but he opted for the trousers underneath
not a skirt you say....well this video below didnt help
Notice how the woman calls it skirt at the end
Well she is the stylest in the room.
Here he is trying it on with the stylest
Note her comment at the end

Some of the criticism can be seen in this interview with a member of brand Nubian this month
He discusses the skirt and the impact

If we can learn from history
Kanyes rant…well
Katt Williams did similar…what I thought was comedy…
If you havnt seen this.. it’s a MUST WATCH

As I promised above, heres the new lil wayne video...wtf is an understatement
If you thought he was some sort of devil worshipping illuminati…
Well now… I might agree with you
This new video is disturbing me

once again, parental advisory

hope your up to speed....now when you see kanye kicking off, you know why

peace
edit on 24-2-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

its all rap crap

i dont see how some people wearing a skirt is related

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isaac (RIP DUSTIN)

mc hammer calls out Jay Z for being an illuminati.

Hammer

when did mc hammer make this remark?????????????

do you know he was arrested and released yesterday!!!!!!

his statement had me wondering if he did what your saying... wow

he called it "a real teachable moment"... its all over the internet and his twitter feed

as for prince...micheal jackson said he brought him a voodoo box with a curse in it...lol
weird dudes

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join