It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illuminati in music! see whats happening right now! -must see!! unravelling live....

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I also have been staying out of the whole "gay" agenda thing. I am gay, and if I can quote
a song "I was born that way". People can disagree and that's their prerogative. I don't really
think that's what the OP was trying to communicate in the thread.

I do, however, want to stay on the topic of the thread, and add that just because I
disagree that a person can be "made gay" and that isn't what the agenda is, but
there is a history of Satanic groups requiring men to have sex with one another
as a satanic initiation.

That doesn't mean that they are gay, or that they're making anyone gay though.

Exactly why, satanic groups often initiate with gay sex, I can't really say,
But there's much evidence to it, starting in Satanic groups in Nazi Germany
like the SS, as well as Skull & Bones, and the most Notorious would of
course be Bohemian Grove, where even President Nixon commented that
Call Boys were rented to have sex with the members of Bohemian Grove
and he refused to participate, however, that doesn't mean he didn't,
we all know that Nixon was a liar.

I can only speculate as to what the intention or reason is to have
gay sex be an initiation into a Satanic fraternity, (Since my
expertise is in Secret and occult societies not so much Satanic
ones) however, it has been suggested by my good friend Ted
Gunderson that its a way of "insuring" that members keep certain
things secret, that they film the sexual encounters, or otherwise
document them and the members are warned if they reveal
anything secret, that the videos will be released to the public,
this would be particularly effective blackmailing technique with
celebrities who are not gay but only participated in order to
become members of that satanic
group.

Rebel 5
edit on 27-2-2013 by rebelv because: syntax

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Go on youtube and type Professor Griff (Public Enemy) He explains alot about the illuminati in the music and movie industry. Some CRAZY stuff goes on behind those closed doors. That's why only a select few "make it". They have to go through the process and establish their loyalty, before they get to a certain status in the industry. Talent has nothing to do with "making it".

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Congrats another thread with YouTube assumptions and tinfoil conclusions. I'm sure this will conjure up a lot of "way to go" responses. But in the real world this is all bunk.

The "real world" wouldn't see the truth even if it hit them in the face...

Even if this is all just paranoia half of these "artists" are a freaking joke and don't belong in the music industry, any weed smoking moron can sit down and write a song about how he loves money and has bitches on his dick.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
yet another kanye rant

any one notice that hes wearing a straight jacket

www.worldstarhiphop.com...

BTW -
he lost market share (fans) by wearing a dress

inturn makes him more dependant on corporate money

then he got snubbed by his "grammy family" and they sang...wait fo it...a song called "Suit and Tie"
lolololol
you cant make this stuff up

BTW -
he lost market share (fans) by wearing a dress

inturn makes him more dependant on corporate money

then he got snubbed by his "grammy family" and they sang...wait for it...a song called "Suit and Tie"
lolololol
you cant make this stuff up
edit on 28-2-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
the Egyptian wore the kilts long before the Scott's did. Everyone's getting this illuminati thing twisted. The meanings in the word itself, "illuminate" as in the sun or moon, or spiritual. If your not illuminating someone in any of these definitions than you cannot be illuminate. Now that we got this straight Kanye West is just representing his African heritage. if you know anything about Freemasonry or of Kemet (Egpyt) then you know what the kilt stand for. 'nuff said.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tehuti2999

i know what it stood for

it was very hot in egypt....

allim saying is...if your gonna wear a kilt...make sure theres tartan print on it...so that we know what clan your from

who made the decision for him to wear it?....his market share has fallen because of it

then they snub him and sing "suit and tie"

this is how corporations make you more dependant on their money than selling music

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebelv
I can only speculate as to what the intention or reason is to have
gay sex be an initiation into a Satanic fraternity, (Since my
expertise is in Secret and occult societies not so much Satanic
ones) however, it has been suggested by my good friend Ted
Gunderson that its a way of "insuring" that members keep certain
things secret, that they film the sexual encounters, or otherwise
document them and the members are warned if they reveal
anything secret, that the videos will be released to the public,
this would be particularly effective blackmailing technique with
celebrities who are not gay but only participated in order to
become members of that satanic
group.
Rebel 5

Exactly, you've got it right. I was trying to say earlier in the thread that stigmatizing homosexuality and attaching insecurities to fashion statements play into the desired results, but most of these guys don't want to listen to that, they are too machismo-militant to understand the manipulation at hand.

Thank you for putting so much effort into the discussion, and doing it with civil intelligence.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kitkatcat

I have no idea about the Illuminati, but I can tell you what it means to myself to witness men being moved toward a more effeminate image.

Many traits associated with a masculine persona are very positive, but when carried to extremes can be frightening to some. Take the masculine trait brut strength for example and our worlds need for strong people, yet if carried to the extreme or carried away through anger and envy can produce world shaking consequences. Take the trait of being adventurous and the discoveries made through a sense of adventure, yet carried to an extreme can produce fear in those who are not ready to move in a new direction. Many of the wars and strife humanity has faced have started from fear of this nature. Aggressiveness is another trait associated with the masculine, An aggressive nature can work with diligence to conquer illnesses and injustice, yet aggressiveness coupled with a need to control and possess can create tyrants trying to rule over another persons free will. Anyway you get the picture.

Disclaimer: By the way I do not equate effeminate men with being gay. I know gay men who are very masculine in nature. I do not see this as a sexuality gay/straight issue, but an issue of social engineering to eliminate the positive image of masculine traits.

Anyway, here is where I find the topic of trying to create effeminate men of interest. I am a very strong woman. I don't desire to be held back by a man. I want someone who is strong, adventurous, knows how to aggressively handle problems and tackle new ideas, because a masculine voice stretches me to be a better woman. I know there are those who prefer something different because masculine traits frighten them. I know others who want more of the sensitive Alan Alda's of the world as opposed to Braveheart.

In Corporate marketing the desire is for their products to appeal to the masses. An angry man in a pink shirt and kilt will do nothing but short change the positive qualities of most men, whether they be the sensitive/cuddly man or the rough and tumble/no holds barred man. Alan Alda does't do aggressive/angry very well, neither does Braveheart do the sensitive/peace loving/good natured justice. Their desire to control and create mass appeal does nothing but leave both types of men lacking to those who will find them attractive. So why the push in entertainment to do this type of social engineering? Simple. It is the masculine man that frightens them not the effeminate man. With the decades of social conditioning/experimentation they have played with in the entertainment industry they believe they can control the effeminate man. Are they right? I don't know. I do know they believe they cannot control a masculine man that freely moves through life with confidence. That is why the masculine is under attack.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
So whas up with Lil Wayne, since he's been mentioned here a few times. He seems some obsessed with death, just by what I've seen with his music (didn't know, wasn't a fan).
I guess the body can only ingest so much poison - purple drink or whatev may be.

The first reports of him being read his last rites, then that info taken down from the 'entertainment' site who- I don't know.. got it wrong?

Then, he's in a coma. Hours later, he's texting, and apparently quite coherently.

No media outlet is responsible to report anything correctly? Since when did we allow 'n'tl enquirer-type' tv programs serve as actual 'news' sources... oh; never mind.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
The first reports of him being read his last rites, then that info taken down from the 'entertainment' site who- I don't know.. got it wrong?

Then, he's in a coma. Hours later, he's texting, and apparently quite coherently.

yea i was gonna write a good current event thread on lil wayne
but im growing tired of gettin 404`d... my uncle ruckas thread was good darn it

anyway

lil wayne had "siezures" before... on route to a court case against quincy... three times they grounded the plane because of his fits
btw, obviously quincy won the case... even though he wasnt pressing charges lol

now this fit
i read it live on breaking news
i thought he died untill he tweeted that....

lil waynes story ... would make a good thread
shall i...........

?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

lil waynes story ... would make a good thread
shall i...........

?

Yes!
Man I missed your thread on uncle ruckas - why the 404?

Had heard of his past 'seizures' - didn't know it was involved dealings with Mr. Jones - why does that name make me think of Mr. Davis? Nasty stuff. F'in nasty.

And where is news of lil wayne now? Not that I pay much attention to the gossip venues, but half that crap is on the 'news' portion of the home page. Thats where I first learned of his death; near death; and subsequent tweets.

Sounds like lil wayne's adventures would be most suitable for an ats thread.
Cheers to that.
edit on 21-3-2013 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: spelling

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I totally agree there is something messed up here, but it isn't homosexuals trying to turn its audience gay. First off most gay man I know like manly men that wear the pants, (pun intended) I'm willing to bet the guys that like these men in skirts are straight, and have some weird fascination with gay men. Second; a skirt is feminine so why would a gay man who is attracted to men want them in a dress. There are lots of abnormal sexual desires out there, and most of them have nothing to do with gay's. But I think your OP would do better if you discussed why would some men would have an issue wearing a kilt/skirt to begin with, when it clearly has nothing to with being gay. I watched the videos and read the articles, and what your evidence points to is something more sinister, it's about dominating another person using humiliation and control to subordinate ones will. When this is demonstrated on to another person it is called sadism not homosexuality. This is exactly what you would expect from some one who is a prison rapist or someone who believes they are a follower of Satan. homosexuality is a sexual preference not an act of sadism.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by greenfox86

here... hilarious

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

lol...yea I see your point, there is a lot going on in those videos these days, they have gotten really dark and have satanic elements. That cartoon perfectly points out the hatred towards women in the hip hop industry, lol and those guys reminded me of Kanye. But more importantly how kids may be watching this stuff and could be influenced by it. I showed this thread to a friend in class today and she had not heard about the illumminati in the music industry, we all listen to these artist on the radio everyday, but when we watched that music video with Drake and Little Wayne, we had a WTF moment. Its amazing how clueless most of the fans really are, or don't even question what they are seeing.
edit on 21-3-2013 by greenfox86 because: spellin error

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by greenfox86

Thanks for your post - good to see you question it further.
You also painted an example of how truths can be uncovered - masses are brainwashed with deceit, in many forms, yet the truth seems to best come out one at a time (re: your viewing the video differently after reading some background, & sharing this thread with your friend).

Keep questioning; it keeps one sharp.

Check out the Prof Griff vids again, & there's a few interviews online, aside from the ones posted in the 1st 2 or so pages of this thread.
This is tip of iceberg. And I bet there's lots more ThePharaoh would like to share.
edit on 23-3-2013 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: sp

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
I bet there's lots more ThePharaoh would like to share.
edit on 23-3-2013 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: sp

yep lol

i wanted to write one about lil wayne and his new album "i am not a human being".
one about quincy jones..

only because i knew people would come to ATS... but after the 404 on my ruckus thread, i thought forget it

dont tread on me, trod on me!

im sticking with the ancient history and current events forums

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

im sticking with the ancient history and current events forums

Aww... albeit there's enough to post on those topics alone..

I'm sure this is no tie-in, but we've noted how Jennifer Hudson also says "I'm human" in her weight watchers commercials.
She had a quick ride to the top, almost seems like she replaced the Whitney..

..if you ever change your mind about the music threads.. let me know ..

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I firmly believe that most of todays artists are chosen for the fact that they are marketable to todays youth. If you were to read "Propaganda" by Edward Bernays or read into him at all you would see that they have been socially engineering the masses for the better part of the last century. I do not believe most of todays artists and famous people really know much of anything that is going on, they get told what to do what to think and what to wear and most will just go along doing it while collecting a paycheck. Mostly all the mainstream artists that have ever tried to shed any light on this subject, if they really honestly did know anything at all had their careers destroyed and they were quickly discredited.

The agenda is far too important for some young controllable artists to know or even understand what is going on, and if they do know, they sure as hell aren't going to come out and admit to whats going on. I find that allot of what is called research that is posted on YouTube and different places is bunk, however if you dig long enough just like anything else you will find good tangible information.

Kanye West is a tool, as are most of the so called hip hop artists in the mainstream right now, most of them just go along with what they are told because they are getting a fat check.. Most have no idea whats going on or what they are getting themselves into.

Social Engineering is going on right now in MASS across the entire globe.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by maus80
Brad Pitt can pull off wearing a sequined dress because he knows he's a man, and he knows what he wears hasn't got anything to do with that.

Only guys who don't have a lot going on upstairs, or downstairs think small-minded silly things like "Mens are posed to wear fabrics cut in certain ways gosh darn it", it's really a pretty sad display of machismo blahness.

I've never worn clothes traditionally considered "feminine", but I know I could put on a skirt and feel totally ok with myself because my brain works properly.

As Rupaul says "We're all born naked, everything else is drag."

What's more feminizing, a dude wearing a kilt or a dude pimp-walking down the street in oversized pants that show off his a$$ crack?,,

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
In the early 90's.. a very popular gangsta rap saying was "Yank that skirt up"!
now it seems the gangsta rappers of the day have become "sweet"

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join