It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illuminati in music! see whats happening right now! -must see!! unravelling live....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The complete interview with Professor Griff is telling, in my opinion. In it he addresses more the pushing of feminizing men; right down to the low-cut jeans ... quite disturbing, I thought, especially since its being played out. All of it. Its 50 minutes worth watching, as well.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Brad Pitt can pull off wearing a sequined dress because he knows he's a man, and he knows what he wears hasn't got anything to do with that.

Only guys who don't have a lot going on upstairs, or downstairs think small-minded silly things like "Mens are posed to wear fabrics cut in certain ways gosh darn it", it's really a pretty sad display of machismo blahness.

I've never worn clothes traditionally considered "feminine", but I know I could put on a skirt and feel totally ok with myself because my brain works properly.

As Rupaul says "We're all born naked, everything else is drag."

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

oh yes.. i forgot, he talks about it
the puff daddy clothing line etc

griff is turning into a legend

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by maus80

well as lord jamal says

"In HIP HOP CULTURE men wearing skirts is UNACCEPTABLE PERIOD. Just like it's not acceptable in BUSINESS CULTURE for a man to show up in a skirt."

also he wrote a song
which kanye rants about on stage last week

"MC Lord Jamar, who decided to write an elegantly-titled song about it, Lift Up Your Skirt …

He introduced the skinny jeans to the rap scene
Then he wore a f***ing skirt on a video screen
Then he wore it again at a memorial
I can't pretend that this s**t ain't deplorable "

above quotes from telegraph link on OP

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Why doesn't anyone consider the extremely simple explanation, that the mainstream media has picked up on how popular the illuminati conspiracies have become, and purposely use the symbolism as a way to gain even more popularity for their artists?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

and? What is your point? It's not secret that Lord Jamar is a bigot, sexist, racist, narcissist; Who calls themselves a "Lord" and tries to draw attention to themselves by putting down the fashions worn by one of the biggest names in entertainment? He's a joke.

Seriously, real men don't give a crap what other guys wear, as long as it covers the naughty parts - period.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I just finished watching all the vids you posted. Hadn't seen the Lord Jamal one, either. He summed it up like Griff did, with the addition of the skinny jeans.

Kanye's initial reaction to his outfits-- glimpses to the camera seemed to keep himself in tight check. Where did tough-guy go? Not to damn him; it seems to be part of his cost of fame.

Thanks for putting this all together in a thread. Seeing the long white "t-shirt"-- that even showed a cut for an hourglass figure--- how blatant can it be.

oh yeah and that music vid.. was it intended to be farcical comedy? Cuz it was a hoot. Too bad some may take it seriously. I likened it to the farce of the hollywood take on 2012 - if that makes sense.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by maus80

I'm going to say it again - it's about making men homosexual - look at the jesuit/illumanati/vatican connection - if you do some research - it will scare you.

Hip-hop culture/black men/prison - homosexual sex. What is the significance of black men wearing their pants so low their undies hang out? In prison, it means you're available for sex - homosexual sex.

The illuminati is just pushing it to it's next point. Sex with men.

Homosexual men and pedophiles rule the illuminati and the catholic chuirch. Get ready for it. Do some research.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by maus80

and? What is your point? It's not secret that Lord Jamar is a bigot, sexist, racist, narcissist; Who calls themselves a "Lord" and tries to draw attention to themselves by putting down the fashions worn by one of the biggest names in entertainment? He's a joke.

Seriously, real men don't give a crap what other guys wear, as long as it covers the naughty parts - period.

this is my point

the argument your saying has worn thin

this is kanyes SECOND skirt....asap rocky claiming his was a shirt

nothing to do with homophobia...before you throw that up.....
if its a skirt dont lie....

peace

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby

oh yeah and that music vid.. was it intended to be farcical comedy? Cuz it was a hoot. Too bad some may take it seriously. I likened it to the farce of the hollywood take on 2012 - if that makes sense.

that video still freaks me out

you know those "liver spots" type things on those reptillian womens heads

seems like im seeing and hearing about these "darth maul" spots everywhere

for someone who gets accused of that stuff
why make such a video
and with drake of all the illuminti people....

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by maus80

I'm going to say it again - it's about making men homosexual

You're not doing yourself any favors. That's just plain ignorant, get out of here with that.

This is sounding more and more like the paranoid, insecure, Small Member Club. I have to move on now, it's making my brain hurt....but let me say this one more time - NOBODY in their right mind gives a care what other people wear, sorry bout ya if you've been brainwashed or led down a rabbit hole for the less-than-analytical.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by maus80

Go down that rabbit hole and be amazed. It's coming - you might want to be aware of it - it's playing like a book.

Just watch.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
for someone who gets accused of that stuff
why make such a video
and with drake of all the illuminti people....

I believe to sell more albums - build on the hype. Do as they're told. I imagine they don't hold much creative input to their videos.
Just like Kanye - the stylist told him she'd alter his skirt for him-- corrected- "kilt"... the long white t..
Its all in front of us.

The connections to the church are a pretty big coincidence.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Ok, you got me I had to come back one more time because this is an aggravating subject for me, it kind of makes me stew a bit.

I know you're right about some of what you are saying Happy1, about the prez, and those in power and all that. Closeted gays, closeted lesbians, and unfortunately pedophiles get into these positions of power because they can be bought and owned with their secrets, and they are notoriously good at straight-faced lying and double-speak.

The answers to that are to get over the idea of rehabilitation of pedophiles, it can't be done, and they need to be dealt with as the unfixable messes they truly are - and to destigmatize homosexuality, because what two consenting adults do is a matter of freedom.

We really need to get the pedos out of power and out of society, and the gays out of the closet. Buying into rigid male ideals and stigmatizing gays plays right into the hands of those behind the curtains.
edit on 24-2-2013 by maus80 because: clarification

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by maus80

Good, I'm glad you've got some info. I am not anti-gay - I am anti-pedophile and anti illuminati.

They are trying to make not gay people gay, to de-populate their world. I am anti-abortion, but look at the abortion numbers in the black community. Is it any wonder they have planned parenthood abortion centers in the black part of cities? I'm against it. I want people to get a clue about their agenda.

Look at the numbers of black males in prison. I'm against that. It's their agenda.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
this is the song that might tear open the illuminati conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!

kanye cant seem to handle it....
parental advisory, explicit lyrics

and here is kanyes first rant....the skinny jeans remark hurt him

BTW - i think kanye blames the illluminati for his mothers death
she went in for plastic surgery and died...god bless her

"can you remind me again, why we in this sh*t"....from OP rant...
i think someone is questioning his surroundings!
edit on 24-2-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Nope, you still have it wrong. This is not about turning anyone gay, or depopulation. It's about control. Take a look at the FALSE way that gay men are always portrayed in media..effeminate, weak, vapid, materialistic, extremely vain etc.. this is the kind of male they want us ALL to aspire to. Someone more interested in US magazine than the fact they are being ushered into slavery...the male-equivalent of The Kardashian Effect.

"They" want everyone to have inner turmoil, to question themselves, to hate those around them...to be dumbed down, scared, paranoid, easily controlled.

The answer has always been and will always be love. Those who love themselves and those around them can't be so easily manipulated. Nobody can make anyone else gay, just like nobody should be able to make anyone else wear a skirt unless they truly want to, or make anyone scared to be themselves.
edit on 24-2-2013 by maus80 because: additions

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

iv been reading through the comments on that lil wayne video

people are getting peed off with it....tho. its topping 10 million views in one week!

also the lyrics contradict

i dont love these b*tchs
then
my b*tches love me
then
i skool these "guys"

people are saying its gay....hes actually talking about guys

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Absolutely unbelievable that in our modern world that there are still people whom judge others by external appearances.

I personally have no issues around my sexuality, I have dressed in drag for parties and will probably do so again because the experience was enjoyable and others found it fun. If there was less predujice over what people wear then we could all be happier.

You cannot catch homosexuality, no one can force you to be or condition you into being,its a complete myth. I do fear that there are certain institutions that propagate that we must shun and persecute people who are gay, this to me is unacceptable, we are talking about fellow human beings.
I do also believe that people are entitled to believe what they want, but I do not want them to force their beliefs onto me.

If we could all treat each other with the respect we deserve conflict would become a thing of the past.

Edited to add...

To group being gay and pedophillia is truly mind boggling, one being between consenting adults the other a violation, if you want to group pedophillia with anything then group it with those that commit marital or any other type of rape.

edit on 24-2-2013 by Jamjar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join