It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illuminati in music! see whats happening right now! -must see!! unravelling live....

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

"I also think it means Lucifer...Strangely, I have always thought it meant Ra as well, "

There are similarities, since that's what most of my lectures were
was cross-religious comparative study, Lucifer means 'light bearer'
and of course, Ra was the Sun God, the main difference being
here that Lucifer has been 'demonized' and in Egyptian
'Set' is 'the devil' who conquerors 'Ra' with darkness each
evening but then Ra conquerors Set every morning.

Lucifer of course was also synonymous with the planet
Venus-- and although 'Son of The Morning' is specific
to Lucifer, the term Lucifer itself is a translation of
the phrase 'Morning Star' or Venus as it appears
in the morning, which Jesus himself
calls himself in his last words in the book
of Revelation.

Rebel 5

edit on 25-2-2013 by rebelv because: to add quote

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Actually, the majority of them wouldn't laugh. Large numbers of straight black hip hop fans show up at the gay clubs to see drag shows - and enthusiastically applaud the courage and talent on display, along with countless other straight college kids of every race, straight couples of every race etc. I have personally seen this plenty of times, in plenty of parts of the USA.

You are speaking of a different era, or a backwards place that I personally would not want to live.
edit on 25-2-2013 by maus80 because: corrections

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
KANYE TALKS ILLUMINATI......

The rapper was the first voice that fans heard on Rihanna's "Diamonds" remix and decided to mention the Illuminati, an organization that many people have suspected secretly rules the world and that West belongs to.

"We're the cause of all the commotion, your mouth running but where is you going," West raps. "...What is (sic) you talking man that ain't important. Illuminati? High Society? We in this party and nobody invited me."

While West uses the rest of his verse to brag about his style, popularity, talent and loyalty to his music family. Fans took to various forms of social media to react to his statements. One person thought the rapper spoke too much about the Illuminati.

"Kanye West talks about the Illuminati way too much," the person tweeted. "Cool man your evil we're over it."

However, another individual did not believe that an organization that allegedly runs the world would be interested in using Hip-Hop artists to do so.

Read more at global.christianpost.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

the rising sun...morning sun

is called khepre....in the Akhet

its religous god king ideology

how the king shares part of his soul with the sun.

i dont know why they think it applies to them

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
i was thinking about what you lot said about monarch programming

i guess we opened a can of worms

i always thought nikki minaj looked "tweaked"...so i googled "minaj butterfly"
obviously i found images....

then i thought what about the others that could be part of this... gaga, britney, rhianna etcetc

oh my dayz...

rhianna had a whole song dedicated to it

rhiannas tour was called "777"...hmmm

MADdonna

Mr gaga

beyonce

fergie wtf

many many more images here
nearly every female...WTF

exposingthematrix.tumblr.com...
edit on 25-2-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

I don't deny it. Mass media does seem to be pushing for it, among other things it pushes for.

My question is though, why is being feminine bad?

I'm not trying to dispute claims or tell people they're wrong for thinking its a problem, but why would the illuminati want this as an outcome?

I have not done any research into this, so I was hoping some light could be shed on it by someone who knows what feminising men means to the illuminati. From my understanding it's not bad to be more feminine than masculine, nor is it to be more masculine than feminine.

Sorry if I didn't word it very well. Any info?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mortalhelix

I definitely don't deny the power the mass media has to pull people, and I don't deny it's a problem. I don't stand to ridicule this idea either.

I just want to get a better understanding as to why the illuminati would want to feminise men, what negative things this could bring about, and why the negative things would occur.

As I said I don't have any knowledge on this but I would like to know more. Could you maybe refer me to some links that could explain it if it's hard to do in a thread?

I personally don't see how feminine qualities are bad unless they are somehow going to be used to further some agenda. Help me out a little?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kitkatcat

THE AGENDA IS DEPOPULATION.

Someone had too say it..

Now does this suffice for importance and relevance anyone???

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Only1King

Why is that a bad thing?

edit***

Also not trying to be rude... just trying to get it.
edit on 26-2-2013 by kitkatcat because: didn't want to sound like I was attacking your stance!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

Thanks for the reply.

I was aware of the Set and Ra mythology, I more or less was implying that the Son of the morning can also be applied to Ra in some respects.

Ra is the sun, "Every morning Ra came forth...from the horizon of the East". Ra, to rise from the horizon of the east is like to be born into the morning. Hence, Ra is the son of the morning...just another way to look at it I guess.

I was also aware that Jesus called himself the son of the morning, which always confused me because Jesus also said to beware of false prophets. Wouldn't that be an oxymoron if he called himself Lucifer? lol that always bothered me

peace

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Maybe that's the big lie the bible warns us of. Itself.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kitkatcat
reply to post by Only1King

Why is that a bad thing?

edit***

Also not trying to be rude... just trying to get it.
edit on 26-2-2013 by kitkatcat because: didn't want to sound like I was attacking your stance!

with that comment

i think its time for you to go...sesame street is starting
got to learn your ABC`s & 123`s...before you can read the word DEPOPULATION....

then come back and someone on ATS might be bothered to answer such a warped out of touch comment
are these the people saying feminising men isnt bad???? it would make sense

edit on 26-2-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Wow dude, I know the monarch butterfly is in the mainstream and pop-culture but damn, that's really starting to stack up! If that doesn't start to open peoples eyes, I don't know what will. Great find.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

It's bad because that's messing with God's Law of Free Will for all Mankind. Not just man.

PERIOD.

If both your parents were "gay". You would not have an opinion.

FACT.
edit on 26-2-2013 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

i know, wtf

the fergie one has little connotation ,,, for art

i didnt even realise..... its been an interesting sunday and monday

thanks you lot for this ATS experiance

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
PS. Nothing against "gays". To each it's own. It is what is it...

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Woaaaaaaaaaahhh buddy. Ease up there. At no point did I try and attack anyone here, but I suppose that doesn't mean I'm safe from it.

Let me explain myself thoroughly.

Feminine qualities should not necessarily be considered a negative aspect. Feminine characteristics can be defined as representing gentleness, sensitivity and compassion (in of course the more traditional sense of the meaning). What I want to figure out here is how these attributes are considered bad for a man to have.

For example, in this instance, if you embodied more of these characteristics, instead of raging like an incoherent pit bull, throwing insults and cheek, you may have explained to me, someone who has patiently been asking, why feminism of a man is so negative.

Now what was basically stated to me, with little to no explanation was "THE AGENDA IS DEPOPULATION."

Okay, great, someone is explaining their view point. How is DEPOPULATION (all caps for the win) bad?

And then virtually the phrase was thrown back in my face. I'm not sure if you're fully aware of adult learning principles, but repeating a word without description or explanation is generally not a recommended or supported mean of teaching.

Secondly, at the state of population the world currently holds, why is depopulation so scary? I will try, AGAIN, to get an explanation. Is there an elite trying to gain control? Does someone (or something) think people are just darn right evil? Or maybe there is simply too many humans on this planet.

Try again. Use your words.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

why would you need to ask if depopulation is bad???????????????

sarcastic jibe?

ok i`l go there

the earth isnt as populated as you believe
we have brains...innovate sustainability

to even comprehend depopulation... is defeatest at best....

why try and sell such a concept?
edit on 26-2-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Your current life arrangements and relationships have caused you to have such an emotional, partial outlook.

One day hopefully you learn..
edit on 26-2-2013 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Thank you for finally providing your viewpoint! Ok, now then, WHY are they trying to do this?

Are they just evil sadistic jerks, do they have a plan, or do you not know?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join