It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illuminati in music! see whats happening right now! -must see!! unravelling live....

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This is a question for anyone that wants to answer! Why is the feminising of men a bad thing? Is it something to do with being effeminate being a negative quality? Or is it something more?

Forgive my ignorance (or help me deny it), I'm not fully educated on what this means and am curious about how it affects humanity.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kitkatcat

I just struggled through all the posts and video in this thread.

Kind of funny or odd, take it how you will but about 30 minutes ago I needed a pee break and as I was doing my thing I happened to look down as you do if your a male.

On our toilet tank top is a 8 month collection of Readers Digests, the very top issue was in fact almost entirely in pink on the cover.

So after a good shake and dance, I flipped through the magazines and discovered that 6 out of eight had a predominate pink colour as the prime cover.

I believe that the OP is really on to something that has been in the works for years and years.

Thinking back to the mid to late 70's it was really pushed via music for guys to get an earring and then get a perm.

I did neither but stuck to my jeans and tee shirts......As I type this I am wearing jeans and a tee shirt and am totally devoid of any piercings or a perm.

Those videos were an eye popper to say the least.

Just today on CNN online the big question is, did the Pope resign because of the gay movement?

Telling I say just because they even mentioned this idea at all.......

I will not wear a kilt/skirt/earring/pink/etc/
Till the day I die, I will wear trousers and act like a man that I happen to be.

S&F

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitkatcat
This is a question for anyone that wants to answer! Why is the feminising of men a bad thing? Is it something to do with being effeminate being a negative quality? Or is it something more?

Forgive my ignorance (or help me deny it), I'm not fully educated on what this means and am curious about how it affects humanity.

In my opinion it's not as black and white as many people here think it is. Small strings are being pulled which trigger huge movements. Controlling billions of people each day is no easy task and it honestly can't be explained in a post.

It's hard to get any traction for topics like these because so many people ridicule at first glance and call others lunatics without having a single clue or are intimidated by the dark nature of the content.

It's there and always has been. You just don't see it yet.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I just wanted to say well done on your comment...I agree with your thinking.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I mean seriously? Whats so illiminati about a "black skirt"? He wore it, people took it out of context and he got pissed. I mean I see things most people won't catch on their fifth view and this is my culture but be serious. Where's the 'illuminatiness' in this? I see nothing but a man deciding to wear what he felt on a stage in front of a crow=d singing songs and rapping lyrics they love.

BTW, don't say I'm blind, close minded or anything else because I don't agree with you or this post.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
Why does everyone think TPTB do all these things for money,

edit on 25-2-2013 by NoHopeForTheHumanRace because: Responding to your quote..

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NoHopeForTheHumanRace

Once you understand that these people control corporations that control other corporations, then you begin to see it about the almighty dollar which in turn brings control. Follow the money and you understand why alot of this stuff goes on.....if enough people become aware then their monopolies might start to go bye bye.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by elfrog

So who watches or listens to that crap anyway. The illuminati can't do any more damage than is already done. What we need here is some Eliminati.

What do you mean who watches it? You know some of the these music videos have over 5million views. These artist are played 24/7 in the radio, in movies and all other forums of media. They can do a hell of allot mroe damage. Technology is grow fast and they are in control of it. Powerful tech equals more control.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Wowzers...this thread has gotten so much nastier since I left it. I still maintain that the problem a lot of you guys are having is jealousy, over money, fame, and disappointment with your smaller-than-life anatomy.

If those pulling the strings really are in control of hiphop, they would know exactly how people would react to virtually anything.

If they put guys in dresses and skirts, and the majority of hiphop fans react badly to that, then by the rules of this conspiracy that is EXACTLY the reaction wanted, to further polarize and split minorities. The obvious answer to that would be NOT caring what people wear, and being able to say "Hey guy, if you wanna wear a skirt have at it."

If ANY of you strange folks are even somewhat right about this conspiracy, then you are playing right into the hands of those behind it.

Also - IT'S LORD JAMAR!! If you are gonna go on and on about the OPINIONS of a stupid, racist, sexist, wannabe who piggybacks of the success of others, at least know the guys name - and yes it's not a surprise that the 'OH NOES SKIRTZ CONSPIRACY' people in this thread can't spell or type for split, but the decent people taking the time to try to talk some sense into you are obviously educated and well-spoken (not referring to myself I'm somewhere in the middle.) Nope, not a coincidence.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by maus80

TBH
your one of the reasons the thread went the way it did

but the main culprits.... tut tut

i think i need to update my rival list

peace

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Arashikage

i could agree

but as i said, the climate of the industry at the time he wore it
blew things out of proportion

dont get me wrong
i think kanyes a victim here

corporates are destroying his market brand...which leads to lowering his market share...which leads to him being dependant on the corporations as well as his fans....

i agree, the connotations of the symbols is marketing and image.....

but as the fans who have been subjected to this for a decade now...are growing tired
yyou have to watch black entertainment to see it

thanks for you input

peace

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitkatcat

yea..no one gets it lol

either they want them passive..and not so dominant

or they want to see the degree of control they have on someone....

or as the artists would say...its about market share, and coporate endorsement

who knows....but there are signs to show you that your going against the current

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Actually, it was due to the bigoted posts.

I've just had a thought too, if there indeed is an effort to feminise men, why are there no more Castrato's?

Apparently, people are so weak minded that seeing their favourite rapper wearing feminine clothing will turn them feminine/gay...

Imagine what a whole bunch of castrated, angelic voiced men could achieve??

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Thanks for adding this about Dave Chapelle! When he said he noticed how they put every black male actor in a dress at some point in their careers it reminded me of something... so they're feminizing black males. Well, has anyone else noticed something about black women in TV and commercials (especially)???

I'll tell you what I've noticed. Most commercials that feature black women have their hair styled as an afro. Check it out. Next time you have to sit through commercials, if you watch TV, make a note of how many times you see black women with afros. It's startling. It's just not really "in style" and most I've known wear extensions or weaves (that's far more in style). They don't do this with the men.

Who else has noticed this? What does it mean?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Real men wear kilts.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricGreen
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I'll tell you what I've noticed. Most commercials that feature black women have their hair styled as an afro. Check it out. Next time you have to sit through commercials, if you watch TV, make a note of how many times you see black women with afros. It's startling. It's just not really "in style" and most I've known wear extensions or weaves (that's far more in style). They don't do this with the men.

Who else has noticed this? What does it mean?

It means that the backlash from featuring women with straightened hair and weaves is bigger than the backlash against women with natural hair. There are a million and one articles and blogs on the subject, if it's really that interesting to you. Black women buy a very large percentage of personal care products in this country, and account for a large part of advertising feedback. They push harder to be represented the way they would like than almost any demographic, so why not read what they have to say on the subject?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Actually, it was due to the bigoted posts.

I've just had a thought too, if there indeed is an effort to feminise men, why are there no more Castrato's?

Apparently, people are so weak minded that seeing their favourite rapper wearing feminine clothing will turn them feminine/gay...

Imagine what a whole bunch of castrated, angelic voiced men could achieve??

Its not just about men its about black men. The majority of white people are afraid of a strong black man, put em in a skirt and they look funny. No more fear, witch means more albums sell.
Most of the time you will only see black men wearing women clothing in the industry.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebelv
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

"Last line in the song is " please blame it on the sun of the morning, thanks again"

I think that would be SON of the morning, and its a reference to Lucifer, from the
book of Isiah in the old testament.

Rebel 5

I also think it means Lucifer...Strangely, I have always thought it meant Ra as well,

"Every morning Ra came forth in his glory at the head of his train from the horizon of the East, journeying across the sky, and in the evening they came to the horizon of the West, and the Majesty of Ra sank in his glory to lighten the thick darkness of the Duat."

I have always wondered if the two share a connection..or if they are the same.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

no..its about intrusion

its like trying to sell black panther gloves, at a kkk rally.... because a sponsor told you to.

men in hiphop are subjected to things they didnt want to be associated with...

as i said the influence is obvious.....
on young people...and people that are trying to "make it"

edit on 25-2-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bangbang300

you are the dodgiest poster i have seen in about 5 years on ATS
not only did you sign up, just to say asap rockys wasnt a skirt...but

what i found weird is:

posts = 5
flags = 2
stars = 0

how do you get 2 flags, without posting a thread?????????????????
dont you need 20 posts before you can write one

go where the dress mate...90% of hiphop fans.... theyll laugh in your face

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join