It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illuminati in music! see whats happening right now! -must see!! unravelling live....

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'm not seeing how there how be any significance to making the hip hop/rap scene more feminine.

Unless the record labels and clothing companies had some grand scheme to have men buy dresses to make more profits.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I just watched the Wayne video and if the symbolism isn't becoming evident by now then you've been living under a rock. The kind with prehistoric moss on it.

Did he just give us the shapeshift effect with the devil horns and eyeballs? Next they'll be drinking actual blood in the video with robes on standing in some kind of ritualistic formation but wait...........

here come the non believers saying it was just fruit punch at a Halloween party! lol

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebelv
reply to post by undo

Oh wow, first video was really cool; a lot of double-crosses
on the "graffiti" wall.

Second video opens up with the Monarch Butterfly, so stopped watching.

Rebel 5

i can tell you what that butterfly means in the second video.
the older woman resurrects the younger woman played by willow smith and whispers in willow's ear.
the sand becomes energetic in willow's hand, empowering the butterfly, which takes flight she then runs after it. next willow is building skyscrapers with other girls. after the video is almost over, you see a little girl
and willow goes over to her, and whispers in her ear. the little girl opens her hand, and energetic sand gives rise to a butterfly, which takes flight and she runs after it.

translation of all that is: the butterfly is the first vertebrae in the spine. the energy flows up and down the spine from the brain to the last vertebrae to empower the entire body. so willow was told the secret of resurrection of the body via the old woman who had resurrected her, and later, you see the old woman is now a young girl, and willow returns the favor by telling her the secret of resurrection. and the cycle repeats.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

Yeah, someone posted the "Love Me" video on this site under the Music forum, I believe it was, the other day. The dubbed it "The Worst Song Ever" or something to that effect.

When I saw it was Lil Wayne, I said no thanks. I refuse to watch another video from him full of Occult and Satanic symbolism.

A few hours later I changed my mind and figured I should watch it just in case I'm wrong. Boy, was I not. I got about 15 seconds into it and saw that it was almost the same crap from him. It seems he upped the ante a little bit. I mean saying "These hoes love me like Satan, man" and then flashing on screen as Satan? Absolutely wicked!

And that line says a lot. That either means that women love him like Satan loves him. Or he's saying that he only messes with women who love Satan. They love him like they love Satan. Either way you slice it, he's foul!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by iSHRED
Link

The above link is to a page describing all the symbolism in the lil wayne video love me. Talks alot monarch programming and such.

what a brilliant link

thank you
i thought lady gaga did all that stuff...its getting worse man

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

Yeah now who in the hell (no pun intended) would say that anyone loves satan? Is he trying to gain followers? Just stick to Twitter. lol

This is getting ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Infi8nity

I'm not trying to debunk anything.

Just want to know what the agenda is.

Apparently it's to make all men gay.

Do you agree with this assumption?

Why don't all of Kanye's fans wear skirts?

Lol that's absurd. The "agenda" is not to turn all men gay.
If you would research it then you would understand.
Your right your not debunking any thing and that's the problem. You have not looked at any of the info posted in this thread and you have not debunked it yet you are still in denial.
OR your horrible troll...

Chad Murphy

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

yea
they explain that evil line..and monarch programming in this link

here read this

Link

edit on 25-2-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Infi8nity

I'm not trying to debunk anything.

Just want to know what the agenda is.

Apparently it's to make all men gay.

Do you agree with this assumption?

Why don't all of Kanye's fans wear skirts?

stop talking in absolutes

all men...all fans

if it influences one person...if it highjacks one trial of thought

is that not enough

dude the point is
a corporate decision has clashed with the market brand

by whos choice....and whats with the emotions

the world doesnt revolve around gays...so can you stick to the point

at most extreme its FEMINISING HIPHOP... the gay thing, is about perceptions

edit on 24-2-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

Hes just trying to derail the thread. Im going to stop replying to him, I would advice you and others not to as well.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
some of the concepts you're discussing are not evil and were never meant to be evil. some are indeed dark, and were meant to be dark. some are innocent symbols, like butterflies, being used to make references to things that are dark, which doesn't mean every time you see a butterfly that it's bad, even in a music video. you have to
step back every so often and recalibrate or you will become so overwhelmed with it all, that you will begin seeing connections where there are none, like the groups in africa who are so afraid of all the possible connections to anything evil anywhere, that they are harming, abusing and even killing their own children, infants, wives, and so on.

in short, if you feel as if it's getting scary and there's a bad guy behind every rock, then you need to step back from it

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lingweenie
I'm not seeing how there how be any significance to making the hip hop/rap scene more feminine.

Unless the record labels and clothing companies had some grand scheme to have men buy dresses to make more profits.

Its all about occult rituals. This is from the insiders not me. Their is plenty of information in this thread. At least 5hrs worth of video's and a bunch of links. So many celebrity's have spoken about this.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Usually these types of threads irritate the hell out of me. This one is full of such stupidity it's not even worth it. In fact, I'm glad you did post it because I got a big laugh out of it. Really?! Your argument is that they're trying to turn men gay by putting celebrities in dresses? By the way, a kilt is not a dress and nothing feminine comes to mind regarding a kilt. Actually, you guys are right come to think about it. People listen to the "gangsta rap" and then commit crimes while watching people like Kanye in his kilt and while in court they see the judge in a robe, transformation complete.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by iSHRED
Link

The above link is to a page describing all the symbolism in the lil wayne video love me. Talks alot monarch programming and such.

what a brilliant link

thank you
i thought lady gaga did all that stuff...its getting worse man

Excellent find. Reminds me of that lady who wrote a book, Cathy I think, could be wrong, who was subjected to this exact programming. There we're politicians, presidents, high ranking officials involved. She even said she she saw Bush shapeshift right in front of her. Let me search for that link.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah

Yeah now who in the hell (no pun intended) would say that anyone loves satan? Is he trying to gain followers? Just stick to Twitter. lol

This is getting ridiculous.

One perspective
Its supposed to be in your face. It gives a illusion of power. Think of the physiological effects. Not from the symbols but from the display of power. "Thats right we got the whole world listening to #, we can throw it in your face and you cant do any thing about it"

Not saying that those symbols have no significance.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by stopbeingnaive

here we go

another misplaced gay abassador that thinks the world and this thread revolves around them

how do i fend these narcisstic people off!!!!

are you saying dr dre and snoop dogg have nothing to do with a whole generation of pot smokers

or eminems influence on white teens

how many of you learnt the soldier boy dance

the influence is obvious...

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Her name was Cathy O'Brien. Here she speaks on it.

I have read excerpts from the book on different sites and some of it was unbelievable. The abused her daughter and had them working together too.
edit on 25-2-2013 by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2013 by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
some of the concepts you're discussing are not evil and were never meant to be evil. some are indeed dark, and were meant to be dark. some are innocent symbols, like butterflies, being used to make references to things that are dark, which doesn't mean every time you see a butterfly that it's bad, even in a music video. you have to
step back every so often and recalibrate or you will become so overwhelmed with it all, that you will begin seeing connections where there are none, like the groups in africa who are so afraid of all the possible connections to anything evil anywhere, that they are harming, abusing and even killing their own children, infants, wives, and so on.

in short, if you feel as if it's getting scary and there's a bad guy behind every rock, then you need to step back from it

This is not the case in this situation.
Butterfly= monarch programing google it, its every where. Its known and exposed.
Its used in public and on celebrity's.
Ends dont justify the means. Unknown manipulation against any person's will is just plain wrong.
You wouldn't know.

WOW
Are you really trying to connect people that RESEARCH THIS TOPIC with killers? That perspective is insane. Sounds like something the media would make up.
edit on 25-2-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

You're right. Here we go again. Another lunatic thread inviting lunatic conversation. I'm just curious because I like to try to understand the insane here, just what in my comment even hints at me being gay? Do you even know what narcissism is?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

The kind of music I listen too...or the music videos I watch will not change who I am. If I wear a pink Polo...you think that makes me less of a man ? If I wear a traditional or even a modern version of a Kilt...this makes me less of a man?

You remind me of the same crowd that swears their children will turn gay overnight if gays are allowed in the Boy Scouts or the military...these are just videos and perhaps the stars throwing gang signs around as that is who they are trying to get to buy tickets and albums.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by stopbeingnaive

You're right. Here we go again. Another lunatic thread inviting lunatic conversation.

Whats lunatic about it? Have you taken the time to go threw the whole thread? Watch all the video's of celebrity's talking about this happening for every one to see? Have you researched the topic other then looking at this thread?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join