It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perhaps the Most Solid Evidence of Extraterrestrial Intelligence Basis for Moon UFOs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PINGi14

Let me visualize your theory of schmutz floating inside in cabin and changing directions after bouncing off the window using simple law of reflection.

Nice try, but you need to take into account the angle that the camera makes to the window, and the three dimensional trajectory of the object. In any event, thank you for actually responding to my comments rather than just ignoring them and posting another link to the YouTube page you are advertising.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by Ashishin_no1
Not exactly solid evidence!

It never is...

That's because, when it is, people scream "CGI". Or else they say: "if it is too good to be true, it probably isn't true." That is how they keep their denial alive. It's pure dishonesty.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Window is not on any weird angle. Looks like camera's emission angle is no bigger than 10 degrees to window surface.Check the bar that runs parallel to the window and the way the camera is mounted on it. Reflection is also consistent with this.

The high oblique angle of the footage also gives some 3d position information as opposed to looking straight down vertically.

All in all, we can rule out debris inside cabin bouncing off the cabin window in front of camera theory.

Np, I am not trying to ignore anything. Usually too busy or don't have anything useful to add to discussion.

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by PINGi14

Let me visualize your theory of schmutz floating inside in cabin and changing directions after bouncing off the window using simple law of reflection.

Nice try, but you need to take into account the angle that the camera makes to the window, and the three dimensional trajectory of the object. In any event, thank you for actually responding to my comments rather than just ignoring them and posting another link to the YouTube page you are advertising.

edit on 28-2-2013 by PINGi14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PINGi14

Window is not on any weird angle. Looks like camera's emission angle is no bigger than 10 degrees to window surface.Check the bar that runs parallel to the window and the way the camera is mounted on it. Reflection is also consistent with this.

The camera mounting appears to have at least two degrees of freedom. We cannot assume that it was in this position in the films in question.

The high oblique angle of the footage also gives some 3d position information as opposed to looking straight down vertically.

If you mean the UFOs should have a shadowed side if they were outside the window being illuminated by the Sun, I would agree. If you mean that you can somehow determine their distance from the camera, you are wrong. It is impossible to tell whether they are large and distant or small and close. I find small and close more probable.

All in all, we can rule out debris inside cabin bouncing off the cabin window in front of camera theory.

No, you can't. Even the photo you posted shows crud floating in front of the window!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Closer inspection of the UFO that 'freaked out'.

The object that suddenly jumped at the end is observed using sharpen, emboss, inverse filters. Interesting shape and rotation pattern emerges.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Wow, just noticed that they discussed this thread during last night's ATS Live show. Thanks ATS.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
historically , there are a lot of documented cases by astronomers on moon anomalies. but on this footage you posted, i dont know, they look intriguing though but i dont think they are ufo phenomena , just my opinion..

i believe something unknown exist on the moon thats undiscovered by men, but that not necessarily something unnatural. maybe something natural but unforeseen yet

regards

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PINGi14
reply to post by cocotutch

All I was saying in my comment about the weight of objects on the Moon is that there may be things about these objects and their environment that people may not aware of when making assumptions about them, least of which is the gravity of the Moon.

The footage simply shows an object materializing, exhibiting sudden change of direction and speed with ability to overcome lunar gravity using propulsion method which is not apparent in the video. It's probably not propellant based as it would be really hard to turn on a dime like that.

The object's movement definitely rules out any inanimate object. Window reflections are usually larger and occur multiple times over the same area.

Nobody can stop a person from believing these to be film artifacts. But that's just that, a belief in film artifact origin of moving objects without proof.

My original source for the video is 4GB file from Department of Defense Repository

Now that's out of the way,

I've completed my analysis showing the UFO climbing up a 2000m ridge before going airborne at: www.wecameinpeace.net...

This is animated GIF of UFO's movement with its position plotted on less oblique view of the travel path. Scroll to right for the object.

edit on 27-2-2013 by PINGi14 because: (no reason given)

Many UFO debunkers will tell you that meteors can make right angle turns to avoid hitting Chinese lanterns or the planet Venus.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by milomilo
historically , there are a lot of documented cases by astronomers on moon anomalies. but on this footage you posted, i dont know, they look intriguing though but i dont think they are ufo phenomena , just my opinion..

i believe something unknown exist on the moon thats undiscovered by men, but that not necessarily something unnatural. maybe something natural but unforeseen yet

regards

I agree. There is no disputing the numerous cases of lunar anomalies going back hundreds of years, mostly observed and documented by credible witnesses with science training. Though highly descriptive, majority if not all cases lack visual evidence like a photograph. Perhaps that is to be expected considering the spontaneous and short-lived nature of UFO phenomenon which is hard enough to capture on film when they occur on Earth.

For this reason, the Apollo mission data is uniquely valuable in providing that observation which can only be made when you are actually there. The fact there were multiple lunar anomalies observed by the crew and captured on film during Apollo missions is actually less surprising than if it turned out there were absolutely nothing that could be considered legitimate anomalies as hardcore debunkers would like us to believe.

Therefore, various lunar anomalies encountered during Apollo program were mere affirmation of what had been witnessed and documented by countless credible observers from Earth. After all, so many trained eyes throughout history could not all have been hallucinating.

I forgot to add that yes UFO footages will always be just that but there are reasons not to totally dismiss the ones appearing on Apollo films. Credible source for one.
edit on 4-3-2013 by PINGi14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Hmm very interesting video..

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Here is the other one. Notice the bright flash of maybe another UFO at 27 seconds.
SnF

Much better than the OP video, provided that it is not a hoax, at least here it's clearly seen.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join