It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Planes in the Sky; Spraying Chemicals Into the Air, Being Controlled By Aliens?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by amraks

haha oh god.

I don't even think he can help you with this one.

But, hey it is worth a shot.

No because that was pathetic of you to even use them silly photos. what was you trying to prove.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

Amazing video thanks for sharing

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Those pictures had absolutely NOTHING to do with this post. To add on this doesn't explain how the "plane" disappears these planes don't disappears.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vrillion
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Than explain how these planes FADE INTO EXISTENCE. Mr.Skeptic.

You really don't understand why objects become smaller and smaller and then invisible, as they move further and further away from you?

Wow

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Hypothetically speaking aliens are statistically real because the universe is endless which means it gives it 100/100 chance of seeing another life-form. If these beings are real, and they can make advanced spaceships that come from somewhere other than earth and these devices can levitate whose to say they can not make a cloaking fake plane?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

There has been many claims of people starting to see fake planes in the sky, these claims started about 2011-2013 and are now expanding more with evidence. But could it be faked or hoax is the question everyone asks, I like to use inconclusive due to lack of evidence too, but hey this is ATS right? Different minds, different opinions. But back to the problem at hand these planes do not look like ordinary planes [no windows, no doors, and no real detail.] but maybe a poor recreation of one. (I live next to an airport and air planes fly over my house everyday). These planes could just look poor because of the video camera and how far the plane is, these are just the possible fake/hoax factors. The uploader of these videos ScuminattiDisclosure claims that these planes are controlled by alien reptilians and beleives that these planes are holograms, it does make sense to a certain extent that these planes don't have no logos on them and are a bit odd leaving behind a trail of smoke many of who claim to be chemicals. These planes though, they are very strange because they do something I've never seen before...they fade into existence and it doesn't really look like any CGI software they actually fade with they're color and pixels in sync. I don't know about this one guys but lets break it down together. (Message to the mods: please don't move this thread, this man claimed it to be an alien reptilian so I'm not going to change the original context of his information so it should be in the Aliens and UFO forum thanks.)

My initial "theory" would be that it's a jet plane leaving contrails of steam, as jet engines do, but now that you've thrown the possibility of fake planes into the mix, I'm no longer certain. So if the planes are fake, wouldn't the contrails also be fake? And who is responsible for the fake spraying of contrails? Is it TPTB or extraterrestrials? Don't be so fast to dismiss this theory... you need to be open to new ideas.
edit on 24-2-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

We can't comprehend how it works. but we can comprehend how it is seen by us.

How does that work?

If you see a plane and this plane is an actual hologram, yet you can't comprehend this technology how does one know it is a hologram and not just another plane?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks

reply to post by amraks

Fake planes are craft that are cloaked with technology we couldn't even comprehend.

Just a quick question for you....

How do we know about this technology if we can't comprehend it?

How can it be seen by us when its cloaked?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

So if these vehicles can cloak why would they want to leave a visible trial ? Why would they disguise themselves as planes when joe public can get flight trackers on their phones to which people can identify what they are? If they are so far advanced with technology why bother showing themselves at all.

Also the question you asked me how do I explain the planes fading into the picture .. Can you answer it ?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hmmm are we being trolled lol

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

reply to post by amraks

How does that work?

If you see a plane and this plane is an actual hologram, yet you can't comprehend this technology how does one know it is a hologram and not just another plane?

Look who the hell knows. you obviously aren't a free thinker are you.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

reply to post by amraks

How does that work?

Or they are just thinking logically

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Hypothetically speaking aliens are statistically real because the universe is endless which means it gives it 100/100 chance of seeing another life-form. If these beings are real, and they can make advanced spaceships that come from somewhere other than earth and these devices can levitate whose to say they can not make a cloaking fake plane?

What is "it" that has 100/100 chance of seeing another life form?

"Hypothetically speaking aliens are statistically real because the universe is endless which means it gives it 100/100 chance of seeing another life-form."

If these beings are real and can do all that, what would be the purpose of making cloaking fake plane?

Have you thought any of this out or do you just salivate at the thought of aliens?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

You are confusing "free thought" with "thought-free".

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
Hmmm are we being trolled lol

I think you know the answer to that, you guys are just trolling us.

we're onto something good and your coming in here asking stupid dumb questions.
that we have already answer a million times and have. also some of the questions that have been posted here are ridiculously stupid.

After all conspiracies start out hypothetical. What is discussed in this thread is a pretty good plot.
I dunno why people had to come in here and think everything had to be scientifically proven under a microscope.
I think the bases of this thread was to open your eyes to another possibility on who makes chemtrails, maybe open your eyes and one day you might see this for yourself.

Why in my neck of the woods do I see lots of these trails. We don't have much air traffic in Tasmania.
So explain to me were do these planes come from and how come the trail only starts north from the bass strait water edge of Tasmania and go towards the south.

explain to me why its only spraying over populated area's and not over bass straight it self.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

You are confusing "free thought" with "thought-free".

we are amusing aren't we troll.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrillion

If they can do all this why would they need to make a cloaking fake plane, wouldn't they just cloak themselves so we couldn't see them?

This theory of yours is much like this...

No matter how much you put into it it just won't hold...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Vrillion

If they can do all this why would they need to make a cloaking fake plane, wouldn't they just cloak themselves so we couldn't see them?

This theory of yours is much like this...

No matter how much you put into it it just won't hold...

wouldn't we ask questions if these trails just appeared with nothing putting them there.
go away you have no bearing on the matter. you obviously not getting this theory and its over your head.
edit on 24-2-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

go away you have no bearing on the matter. you obviously not getting this theory and its over your head.

Oh, I get your theory, but here is what is baffles me...

The fact that someone can actually think something other than a real plane are making those contrails..

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

reply to post by amraks

Oh, I get your theory, but here is what is baffles me...

The fact that someone can actually think something other than a real plane are making those contrails..

Anythings possible. We don't know for sure whats making it. next time you look up take notice of plane. you might spot deception.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join