It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't you find the term "White Genocide" hilarious regarding immigration in the UK/Europe etc?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
reply to post by captaintyinknots

White men aren't at a disadvantage... They are still on top, they hold the most wealth, hold the most political leadership, have the better jobs, etc.

I wouldn't call the gradual rise of societal equality for women and minorities as putting white men at a disadvantage. That makes it sound like someone is oppressing them.

edit on 23-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

LOL i love how this works. First off 99.99999 percent of the time they say white people are a majority in America yet in a graph later show 20 to 30 percent of those white people are considered minorities "poor white women" how can you be a minority and a majority at the same time? When you point out all the critical thinking errors in sociology you find its just liberal opinionated drivel! Ok now if poor white women and all minorities are added together wouldn't that make the white males a minority and not the majority considering all "minorities" include women and men and all "poor white women". Now add in favoritism based laws like affirmative action, government programs solely directed at anything but white males, liberal teachings like White privilege while society shows the exact opposite by portraying white males as "the bad guys" and giving out government programs to anything but white males in housing, education, businesses ect, ect ect?

Ps this has been done for what? 40 years now
edit on 24-2-2013 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JustaWhiteMom

You must not really believe in your 3000 years of european history if one black man/woman is all it takes to ruin it all.

The reason why mixed people often don't identify as white is because THEY ARE NOT ACCEPTED AMONG THE WHITE POPULATION AS WHITE. This shouldn't be difficult for you to understand, since you yourself hold this primitive sentiment right at your heart.

Do I want white people to continue to exist? If the preservation of white purity is prioritized before the advancement of humankind in general, which includes the disposing of outdated racially motivated ideas and ignorant beliefs of separation, then I don't believe it is as important as mankind evolving past these primitive positions to understand more than what they are and what is in their immediacy.
edit on 24-2-2013 by LizardSlicks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Nobody is claiming that White Britons are not native (although when does native begin? All the way back to the 12th century? 15th century? etc etc?). However, it would be ridiculous to say that White Britons or white people in general are being annihilated! How ridiculous!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LizardSlicks
This site is degrading due to the flooding of pages by intellectually challenged fools with an absolute lack of perspective and no ability empathize.

Only someone privileged or stupid could claim a "white genocide" under the current conditions. I can't believe how shamelessly a lot of complete ignorance has been posted lately.

I think demonising people as "privileged" (wtf) or stupid is not very helpful- there may not be genocide in the gulag/concentration camp sense, but there is a drive to dilute/reduce white numbers in Europe

You are ignorant if you suggest otherwise

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens

Nobody is claiming that White Britons are not native (although when does native begin? All the way back to the 12th century? 15th century? etc etc?). However, it would be ridiculous to say that White Britons or white people in general are being annihilated! How ridiculous!

It is not ridiculous to say that white percentages are being reduced, by ACCIDENT and DESIGN

As for "native" and when and how- well you used the term for the Americas so use your same logic there for Europe

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LizardSlicks

The reason why mixed people often don't identify as white is because THEY ARE NOT ACCEPTED AMONG THE WHITE POPULATION AS WHITE. This shouldn't be difficult for you to understand, since you yourself hold this primitive sentiment right at your heart.
edit on 24-2-2013 by LizardSlicks because: (no reason given)

you need to educate yourself, it is well documented that mixed race people are often not accepted by BLACKS who make derogatory remarks about them not being "fully" black- it is most CERTAINLY not a trait of the WHITE population alone, leave this racist nonsense elsewhere

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Ok, please, can someone clarify as to WHAT WHITE CULTURE IS? Like, seriously? I'm completely lost as to what that is. There seems to be some large unifying culture that ALL white Americans and Europeans attribute themselves to by default.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
Ok, please, can someone clarify as to WHAT WHITE CULTURE IS? Like, seriously? I'm completely lost as to what that is. There seems to be some large unifying culture that ALL white Americans and Europeans attribute themselves to by default.

I'm happy to say there is no Black culture, asian culture or white culture- are you?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Then why don't you call all of the white people on the Planet and tell them to have massive amounts of children, eh? It's nobody's fault that the birth rate of White Britons for example has fallen rapidly. Whilst this is 2013, evolution is still relevant. Even with medicine and whatnot, most of the time the fittest and strongest do survive for longer.

Nevertheless, it is still ridiculous to think that white people will be annihilated.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Then why don't you call all of the white people on the Planet and tell them to have massive amounts of children, eh? It's nobody's fault that the birth rate of White Britons for example has fallen rapidly. Whilst this is 2013, evolution is still relevant. Even with medicine and whatnot, most of the time the fittest and strongest do survive for longer.

Nevertheless, it is still ridiculous to think that white people will be annihilated.

it is all one big coincidence eh, just a huge set of coincidences, nobody to blame, everybody move along

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Credenceskynyrd

A drive by whom? The United African Empire? The Greater Chinese Hegemony? I'd believe you more if you said that there was a widespread conspiracy to propagate Islam across the planet through high birth rates amongst Muslims; however, "white genocide" is going too far.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Credenceskynyrd

Originally posted by mr10k

I'm happy to say there is no Black culture, asian culture or white culture- are you?

Yes, I am. So please tell me how there is a genocide against White people (collectively) if not all White people identify with each other? This argument is as silly as it is idiotic. It would be like making the claim of an Asian genocide or a Black genocide, since none of those races have a unifying culture under which all people of that race attribute themselves to.
edit on 24-2-2013 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Would you like to tell me how white populations are decreasing? For example, although the white population in London has decreased; it has still increased overall in the UK.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

A drive by whom? The United African Empire? The Greater Chinese Hegemony? I'd believe you more if you said that there was a widespread conspiracy to propagate Islam across the planet through high birth rates amongst Muslims; however, "white genocide" is going too far.

New Labour for a start, it was a policy for New Labour to change the face of Britain through mass immigration and the introduction of large numbers of people of different ethnicities.

You can focus and mock about "white genocide" if you wish, it obviously amuses you, though I rarely belive in coincidences

For the record I don't believe "the Greater Chinese Hegemony" is behind it or the "United African Empire"- as such things do not exist, you are either attempting humour or hyperbole, or maybe both

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

But you still haven't told me who is responsible for this? Is the so-called "White genocide" being orchestrated? By whom?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

New Labour? So what you're effectively saying is that white people are responsible for the annihilation of white people?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

LOL do you think that's because white people don't like to have children or that they instead feel the overall need to actually provide for the child to the best of their ability? Meaning they need to have certain things in order to even consider it like a house and well paying job. I swear people think the decline in the white population is from infertility lol when in reality its a massive obligation to try and take care of one child without government assistance let alone 2 or 3 children which in this day and age is wealth suicide and a one way ticket to poverty

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Would you like to tell me how white populations are decreasing? For example, although the white population in London has decreased; it has still increased overall in the UK.

well no actually, white British/Irish decreased between the 2001 and 2011 census (in overall numbers as well as percentage)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy
when in reality its a massive obligation to try and take care of one child without government assistance let alone 2 or 3 children which in this day and age is wealth suicide and a one way ticket to poverty

What exactly is stopping a white person (still waiting for a definition as to what that is) from getting government assistance? I had plenty of friends who were European, and had single mothers who got help from the government to raise their kids, not to mention one of their fathers actually gave the kid an allowance on top of it. Where do you even find these kinds of statistics? I can hardly believe they could come from personal experience.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
i couldn't care less about skin colours but i find nothing about the state of the UK (or similarly afflicted european nations) to be hilarious. desperate, doomed and defunct, yes. hilarious, no.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join