It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't you find the term "White Genocide" hilarious regarding immigration in the UK/Europe etc?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

Interracial marriage ------> No more white children.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JustaWhiteMom

Actually I'm ridiculing the "White Genocide" crowd, because I find it laughable that some believe that white people are being annihilated. Would you like to show me Congress? White House staff? The UK's Parliament? The UK goverment cabinet? Scotland's cabinet? Ireland's cabinet? The banking industry? The City? The financial heavyweights? Lots of white people there, no?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Also no more black children; no more brown children; no more yellow children. Simply mixed babies? So you admit that it isn't solely anti-white?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

South Africa proves my point that anti-whites say:

Africa for Africans. Asia for Asians. White countries for Everybody.

Whites are being slaughtered there and nobody cares because they are seen as colonizers and oppressors, even though they built the most habitable country in Subsaharan Africa for Blacks.

Meanwhile, African invasions of Europe are called "diversity" by anti-whites because they support white genocide.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

What do you think my opinion of white people is?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
No white genocide here. I live in a very rural part of the UK. I have seen nothing here for over a year a part from 50 shades of white...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Oh i could refresh her memory-that would be the country where Peter Mokaba started the whole "Kill the Boer,kill the Farmer" thing,continued to this day by the likes of Julius Malema.Where thousands upon thousands of farmers(whites all) were indeed murdered,usually with Hostel or Saw-style torture beforehand.
Where the ANC went all the way to the supreme court to try and uphold their right to keep singing that song at political rallies and gatherings.That country.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

White South African ancestors did not build South Africa for black Africans - European colonial invaders were by default white supremacists. If they had their way, they would have annihilated black Africans - but many could not survive in many parts of Africa for too long; hence why they only settled in some parts. You do remember Apartheid right?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustaWhiteMom

Interracial marriage ------> No more white children.

Good. I cannot wait for the day when all humans and up being the same colour. What ever that colour is. Then peeps cannot keep beefing on about race and racism and stuff...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

You are saying that White people deserve genocide, by which I understand you to mean that you are acknowledging that White genocide is happening. You would not need to justify a genocide that is not happening would you?

North African Moors enslaved a million Europeans before they were colonized by Europeans. Would you say they had "reaped what they sowed"? No because you only demand collective punishment for Whites. When applied to other races, collective punishment is called "racism".

That's because so-called anti-racists are really just anti-white.

Moreover, the Greeks were colonized and enslaved by Turks. Their little boys were stolen from them and used as jihadis. So why do the Greeks deserve genocide? They are literally being run out of their country right now by criminal immigrants who have found that their is no work for them and they can only survive by preying on the natives. Yet nothing is done because the government is too intimidated by anti-whites who scream "nazi" every time Whties stand up for themselves.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Now I'm not seeking to talk down any killings of white people and any human in fact - but it will do well to look back at African history right back up to the 16th century. Lots of Africans were massacred, slaughtered and enslaved. Arguably counting back from then, the Holocaust seems little compared to what has been committed against the African.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

It doesn't matter if there are white people there. The only white people who are allowed any access to power are white race traitors. You know that sow Hillary Clinton went out dancing with black South Africans and didn't say a word about the ongong slaughter of innocent white chldren there, mere babies who weren't even born during apartheid.

The Republican party refused to seat Derek Black when he won a local election because he is openly pro-white. Other races' politicians are not treated that way.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

From what i could gather from your previous threads,i get the idea that you have a deep-rooted mistrust of whites,maybe some resentment.But it would be unfair to just dismiss it as such based on my perception,that is why i would honestly like you to make your position,your feelings and perceptions clear,so we may have no misunderstandings,not me nor any other members,regarding "where you come from" on this issue.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

That is not true. Africa will still be black in 100 years. Japan willl still be Asian, etc.

It is only white countries that have been targeted for global annihlation by mass immigration and forced assimilation.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

It is by definition NOT genocide. White people are not being systematically slaughtered for goodness' sake! If anything mild Islamic extremism (i.e. the non-terrorist type which advocates high birth rates and propagation of Islam across the planet) should be everyone's worry, white or black.

There is no white genocide occurring. I think you should worry more about China's rise. The Chinese are Chinese supremacists by default and they don't even know it - or maybe they do...
edit on 2/24/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I'm not sure. You might like white people, but that doesn't change the fact that if you support policies that will lead to a future with no white children you're anti-white.

Suppose I say, I love Jews, but I only approve of the kind that don't mind the idea of Jews disappearing from the face of the Earth. You would see clearly that I am anti-Jew.

Its the same with Whites.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I was born in a predominantly white country and have lived, dined, talked and whatnot with white people all of my life; so it would be wrong to say that I have a mistrust of white people. However, being non-white, issues such as racial identity and personal image have recently particularly plagued my thoughts, hence why I engage in discussions of conflict; as there seems to be an internal conflict within me...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

You are wrong about genocide. The UN Convention on Genocide prohibits:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Notice that killing is only one of five genocidal strategies listed in the Convention. Besides, whites are killed by non-whites all the time, egged on by anti-whites who blame us for all the problems in the world.

Google Brittney Watts. Her murderer killed her to "make white people mend."

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

But the fact of the matter is that nobody is forcing white people to marry black people, just as nobody is forcing white people to marry white people. Hence why you seem misguided. If there were forced laws, then I'd listen twice to what you have to say - but as we live in a free country, not the equivalent of Nazi Germany or an Islamic theocracy, then what you're saying is superfluous nonsense (with all due respect).
edit on 2/24/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

You seem to pass over economic factors. Countries that are economically able just happen to have high amounts of white people there. However, you will be surprised to hear that lots of Black African immigrants constantly now make their way to China - illegally and legally. So much for your White genocide. What's more is that you will also be surprised to hear that Nigeria has a high amount of immigrants from all across Africa and a high number of people of foreign birth.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join