It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't you find the term "White Genocide" hilarious regarding immigration in the UK/Europe etc?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
reply to post by StompDownBuddhist

Those people are stupid. How is the USA a white country? The land was stolen by white people from the natives.

Who were the Natives to N. America? Again, only theories, nothing is conclusive. Some would say that the Polynesians were the first to settle the continent. Just sayin.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Well I've lived in the UK all my life and to be honest this is the first I've heard of 'white genocide'.It makes me laugh because we've had a constant influx of 'white settlers' (english.lol) up here in the Highlands since 1746

Btw,that's sarcasm....mostly.Native Highlander were oppressed for some time and 2nd class citizens in our own land for much longer but that's a topic for a different thread.lol.

Like I said,being under threat,victimised or marginalised is news to me and sounds more like somebody's been believing what they read in 'The Sun' or 'Daily Record'.

I can't help but chuckle at the thought of the coming genocide,that I might lose my rarified,privileged position and my supremacy over all the other races.

What nonsense,I'm living on the same social level as all the other working class people up here whether African,Asian,Polish or whatever.

It sounds like the age old tactic of divide and conquer,drive a wedge between people so their busy being paranoid and suspicious of each other instead of watching what the governments are at

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Nobody is saying that Africa needs diversity.

Nobody is saying that Asia needs diversity.

They are already 100% diverse.

People are only telling white children in white countries that they need diversity.

White Countries will be 100% diverse when there are no white people left.

Diversity is a code-word for white genocide.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I've never heard this term before, but I'm on the continent of Europe.
Maybe it's the particular crowd you've been around?

I am familiar with the opinion of some peoples trying to out breed others. Here we watch the arabs having numerous children, especially since they have many wives, and they are reaching a population majority. They are fifty percent of many big cities, and growing.

But genocide has nothing to do with that and I never heard anyone apply it that way.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
I've never heard this term before, but I'm on the continent of Europe.
Maybe it's the particular crowd you've been around?

I am familiar with the opinion of some peoples trying to out breed others. Here we watch the arabs having numerous children, especially since they have many wives, and they are reaching a population majority. They are fifty percent of many big cities, and growing.

But genocide has nothing to do with that and I never heard anyone apply it that way.

That's not the way it's being applied. Here:

----------------------------------------------------------

Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, White countries for EVERYBODY?

ALL white countries and ONLY White countries are being flooded with third worlders, and Whites are forced to integrate with them so as to "assimilate," i.e. intermarry and be blended out of existence.

Flooding and forced assimilation is genocide when it's done in Tibet, and it's genocide when it's done to White countries, by U.N. Convention:

"Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part."

The persons carrying out this genocide against Whites say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white!

ANTI-RACIST IS A CODE WORD FOR ANTI-WHITE!

--------------------------------------

That's the text of one of this month's six White House STOP WHITE GENOCIDE petitions. It's the one with this title:

"(Feb. #3 of 6) Teach public school children the truth: ANTI-RACIST IS A CODE WORD FOR ANTI-WHITE!"
petitions.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Here's another one of this month's six White House STOP WHITE GENOCIDE petitions that has the URL of a wonderful video in it:

--------------------------------------------

(Feb. #6 of 6) STOP GENOCIDE of WHITES! Invite Public to White House Screenings of "How Whites Took Over America"!

This brilliant animation, "How Whites Took Over America" goo.gl... is an allegory of the GENOCIDE of WHITES that's being carried out today by MASSIVE immigration and FORCED assimilation.

In the spirit of We the People, we urge President Obama to emulate President Andrew Jackson and invite the public into the White House to join him for weekly screenings of this delightful 13-minute video!

Anyone watching this video will agree that it contains NOTHING that is the least bit "hateful" or "racist."

And yet there are people who insist that this video not be shown.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is ANTI-WHITE!

Anti-racist is a CODE WORD for ANTI-WHITE!

-----

Join White GeNOcide Project's Million Name March on Washington, D.C. to STOP WHITE GENOCIDE! (See petition #2)

petitions.whitehouse.gov...

edit on 24-2-2013 by HarumphtyDumpty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by HarumphtyDumpty

Are you saying America is a white country or that North America is a white continent? If so..you are wrong..it was built by immigrants...and also stolen from the First Nations people.

Where exactly are these white countries? Europe is full of many races and cultures also. What makes a white country or culture...I have yet to see it...you got your Germans, Jews or polish amongst many other cultures and religions...so what make a white only country and although not mentioned...what also makes a white culture...that many people are declaring they are losing.

So to make it clear....North America is and has never been a white only country ...so tell me what country are you talking about.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Uh, the native americans who were living on the land and then European invaders murdered them and stole their land.

Why play stupid?

Not going to debate with a white supremacist......

And the Polynesian descendants are still in Hawaii..

Also, It's not %100 set in stone that modern homo sapien sapien came from Africa but it's PC to think that since that's what's mainstream.

It;s not up for debate that humans started in Africa. It's just fact. The DNA and archeological evidence all show this.

Get over it.

Europeans were once black people.
edit on 24-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Don't hate brah. *Sigh*
I've read many of your posts in other threads and you seem to have a hatred for those with little melanin content in their skin. I'm sorry for you. Really. (((Hugs)))
Btw, Amerindians were killing themselves long before the Europeans first settled and unintentionaly spread disease that the Amerindians had no resistance to.
I'd like to see your definitive evidence of OOA and that the first Europeans were black. After that then you can continue with your racist rhetoric towards me because my avatar shows a European American male.
Thanks in advance. ;-)
(((Hugs))) one for the road
edit on 24-2-2013 by kimish because: h

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I guess discussing history hurts your feelings. *shrugs*

And I've never said anything racist to you, as this is the fist time I've ever even encountered you. You might have me confused with someone else. I dunno.

You really need a history lesson because everything you said is nearly historically wrong. NA's had wars here and there but were not killing one another off. Europeans killed off the NA's because they wanted their land, hence the multiple wars/conflicts between the two. Hence the trail of tears. Hence why there are reservations today.

And the first Europeans sure weren't white. It took time for the dark skin to fade.

Modern humans did not begin to lighten in skin color immediately after entering Europe some 35,000 years ago. In fact, these ancestral Europeans remained brown-skinned for tens of thousands of years. This is the conclusion now emerging from studies of skin color loci.

In 2005, a team of Japanese researchers found that the depigmentation of European skin was partly due to a relatively recent allele at the SLC45A2 (AIM1) gene. They dated the allele to c. 11,000 BP and concluded that it had rapidly supplanted the original allele through positive selection (Soejima et al., 2005).

Then last year, at the Annual Meeting of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists, a molecular anthropologist at the University of Arizona, Heather Norton, presented evidence that Europeans have a similarly recent allele at another skin color gene, SLC24A5. The new allele is dated to 12,000 – 3,000 BP. As she stated during her talk: "The [evolution of] light skin occurred long after the arrival of modern humans in Europe." (Norton & Hammer, 2007).

The challenge now will be to narrow the time window. Did the change happen during the last ice age? This would be before 10,000 years ago. Or did it happen later, after hunting and gathering gave way to agriculture? This would be 7,400 to 5,900 years ago on the North European plain, where European skin is whitest (Bogucki, 1989).

Both datings are consistent with the data currently available. The corresponding explanations, however, differ greatly. If European skin whitened 7,400 to 5,900 years ago, the cause may have been a diet less rich in vitamin D and, hence, selection for lighter skin to facilitate vitamin D synthesis. This is the explanation favored by a write-up in Science:

Either way, the implication is that our European ancestors were brown-skinned for tens of thousands of years--a suggestion made 30 years ago by Stanford University geneticist L. Luca Cavalli-Sforza. He argued that the early immigrants to Europe, who were hunter-gatherers, herders, and fishers, survived on ready-made sources of vitamin D in their diet. But when farming spread in the past 6000 years, he argued, Europeans had fewer sources of vitamin D in their food and needed to absorb more sunlight to produce the vitamin in their skin. Cultural factors such as heavier clothing might also have favored increased absorption of sunlight on the few exposed areas of skin, such as hands and faces, says paleoanthropologist Nina Jablonski of PSU in State College. (Gibbons, 2007)

evoandproud.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Calling me a white supremacist is name calling.
If I hate someone it's because they're a douche, color plays no factor.
I love everybody, we're all pink inside, aren't we?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

You seem to have some issue with white people, based on your posting history. Why is that? The truth of the matter is that, at least in the U.S., the white male is at more of a disadvantage than at any point in american history. That makes people take notice, like it or not.

Ever notice on American TV shows how, it a lot of cases, 'the boss' is non white? cop shows, comedies, etc.?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

yawn.... obvious troll is obvious.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarumphtyDumpty
Nobody is saying that Africa needs diversity.

Nobody is saying that Asia needs diversity.

They are already 100% diverse.

People are only telling white children in white countries that they need diversity.

White Countries will be 100% diverse when there are no white people left.

Diversity is a code-word for white genocide.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.

It is somewhat true. Only the countries with large white populations have adopted forced multi-culturalism and immigration of non-similar cultures and races. But why? I don't think that race is the issue but rather the dissimilar culture which our leaders are using as the means to accomplish their end goals. In a land full of Christians, a government would not succeed in driving Jesus out of schools, daily public life and the minds and hearts without a reason. So what did they need in order to accomplish it?

Balaam taught Balak (name meaning "destroyer or spoiler") how to get the curses in the law to fall on the Israelites because he could not curse them directly. 

Jesus tells us in Revelation

You have people there who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to entice the Israelites to sin by eating food sacrificed to idols and by committing sexual immorality. Revelation 2:14

There are two meanings here, a physical and spiritual. Unbeknownst to a lot of people in the west, especially here in the UK, the governments have been offering work permits to Islamic butchers to immigrate to the UK. A large percentage of the abattoirs  here in the UK now slaughter the animals with a blessing to Allah. WHY when 95%+ of the population is NOT Islamic? Because the physical is a shadow of the spiritual reality - that the population are consuming and ingesting doctrines and beliefs contrary to Our God. Sexual immorality in the physical also represents the spiritual reality - that we are being unfaithful to Our God of Heaven and Earth by 'fornicating' and 'whoring' with other religions and their 'gods'. 

Forced immigration and forced multiculturalism and the insidious "brotherhood of man" as foisted upon us by Freemasonry is nothing short of forced tolerance of other religious beliefs under the guise of liberty and equality. Their own writings state why these ideals needed to be indoctrinated into the masses - so that they can "practice their craft". To this end, the word discrimination and racism have been foisted upon the west as the reason for removing anything to do with Jesus from public life. God forbid we offend a Muslim with the Saviour of the world! If you haven't noticed, the Masons are "practicing their witchcraft" and it's plastered everywhere. And our kids are practicing it right along with them as they are sucked into divination, meditation, sorcery, witchcraft, eastern yoga and Buddhist beliefs. Every one of which are deemed abominations in Our Creators eyes and exclude its participants from the Kingdom of God.

To this end, they needed "multi-culturalism" which is nothing but bringing in the "Moabite women" with whom the children of Christians have been unfaithful and eaten their food which is sacrificed to demons. A Christian who marries a non-Christian raises children who almost inevitably combines religious beliefs and falls away from their God. They then support and drive further apostasy.

Our God does not change. Only people do. Balaams teachings we're successful then and they are today. 

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Psssst Europeans are the ones who killed Christianity by injecting demonic paganism into it. It's supposed to be a Middle Eastern religion with Middle Eastern customs and traditions and should have stayed that way. But now ? Instead of Passover , Hanukkah and the honoring the Sabbath on Saturday, we're decorating eggs and looking for Peter Rabbit and putting stockings up hoping that Santa Clause shows up.

Sick , perverted , pagan and demonic all courteously of......yeah. That's right.

Now, what were you saying about faith and religion again ?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Nobody says race is an illusion when black, Hispanice or Asian people stand up for their interests.

Not too long ago, a black advocacy group complained that Miss France was (gasp!) "white as snow" and said there weren't enough black contestants. Nobody told her to stop complaining because race is an illusion.

They only do that to White people when we complain about being obliterated by mass immigration and forced "assimilation" in ALL white countries.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

The UN Convention on Genocide prohibits:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

These items are disjunctive. Any one of them is sufficient.

As Raphael Lemkin explained:

"Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups."

That is EXACTLY what is happening to White people.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

When are you going to demand that Shang-hai or Tokyo or Mumbai become "diverse"? Portland is not the "capital of the world" but it also must become diverse. Why? Because its white that's why.

www.npr.org...

You see everything White must become diverse and sooner or later the result will be no more White people. I can only assume the people pushing diversity intend this foreseeable result.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

"there were actually some arguments that they should be encouraged as they'll ensure less pure non-white people rather than less white people."

Either way it all amounts to the same thing doesn't it? NO MORE WHITE PEOPLE.

That's GeNOcide!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

That won't be so for much longer as Whites are told their not truly British if they don't date outside their race::

www.politics.co.uk...

How is that not GeNOcide?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join