It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't you find the term "White Genocide" hilarious regarding immigration in the UK/Europe etc?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

When are Chinese on schedule to be a minority in Beijing and then the whole country like the indigenous British population?

What black country is on schedule to be minority black by mid-century?

That's right none. Massive immigration by people of another race is only being forced on White countries. This has been admitted to several times by prominent anti-white public figures, to wit, General Wesley Clarke:

"There is no place in modern Europe for ethnically pure states. That’s a 19th century idea and we are trying to transition into the 21st century, and we are going to do it with multi-ethnic states."

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
OK Mods ..she has now admitted to be spreading stormfront propaganda on ATS I thought this was a no no.

So what does it take for white power trash like herself to get banned.

Tsk tsk tsk

What the projection your masters like to use? Nazi

You got nerve

Cant keep up?

Why whine like a child?

Just remove yourself from the obvious cognetive challenges she poses to you.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JustaWhiteMom

Then leave...go somewhere where ignorance is celebrated and embraced.

The majority are not as easily as brainwashed as you..so let them enjoy life getting to know other races and cultures...you don't like it..then leave.

Where are you from anyways...what country.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
reply to post by kerazeesicko

What exactly did you mean when you said we were created and separated? You do know how people became the way they are was due to climate and such other factors..right? and were not separated by someone or something..because they thought they shouldn't be together..

He probably believes in the tower of babel story.

These type of people hate jews yet tend to be Christian.....

This jew is an agnostic and despises zionists and communists.

Hope that helps sport.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
No one has answered why S. American, African and Asian Countries (ie. India, China, Pakistan, etc.) do not force diversity. No one is calling them out for wanting to keep their respected races and cultures intact. Only whites are demonized for it and nobody can answer why, intelligently.

I would like to add that Ancient African cultures (particularly Egypt) practiced incest to keep their blood lines pure, would that not fall into the categorie of racial preservation? Yes or no? It still goes on today, except for the incest part, especially in China. Now I ask the anti-white crowd, why aren't you calling th e Chinese out? After all, you do know that in that country blacks are not allowed into many of their establishments. Where's your beef with them? Why only whites, who happen to be the smallest (numbers wise) race on the planet?

There is a lot of anti-white racism here. And whites sticking to their own or preferring their own, as every other race does, are being demonized for it... Ahh, I get it, It's gotta be jealousy and envy.

Waterbottle, Krazeeguy, whoever else, don't hate.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I know all sorts about other races and cultures. See, unlike you One-World types, I actually value diversity rather than just use it as a warm and fuzzy sounding euphemism for White genocide.

There won't be any Whites around to learn about other races and cultures if people like you get your way.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustaWhiteMom

I never said either one of those things you nutjob. Not once did I say the majority of interracial babies are born as a result of rape. Not once.

Nor did I say any interracial marriages are forced, only that they are induced by anti-white male propaganda which is FORCED upon white children. Though Sarkozy indicates in the tape I gave you that he believes it will have to be forced if not enough people volunteer. Here is the French, you can put it in google translate:

Mais l'objectif, c'est de relever le défi du métissage. Défi du métissage que nous adresse le 21ème siècle. Ce n'est pas un choix, c'est une obligation, c'est un impératif. On ne peut pas faire autrement. Si ce volontarisme républicain ne fonctionnait pas, il faudra que la république passe à des méthodes plus contraignantes encore. » (Nicolas Sarközy de Nagy-Bocsa, Président de la République "Française").

Mom

They cant handle a real conversation so they are devolving into their brainwashing training of lying and belittling.

You got them on the run.

True racists like them are nothing more than brainwashed zombies doing their masters bidding in the hopes of getting an extra crumb or pat on their little heads.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by arthurfonzarelli

cognitive challenge At least you know what that means. Why are in here..you offer no intelligent argument..

You are just trolling. No more replies to you....I may have to lower my intelligence and also this saying pops up "DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS"

I am not whining..I am actually trying to stop ignorance from being spread on ATS. These idiots got thier own board to spread their BS...one is called stormfront.

edit on 24-2-2013 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Why do you insist on hounding every last white community on the face of the Earth and forcing diversity on them?

Cuz their masters brainwashed them into hating whites. Thats why.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Who are our masters?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

You slimy little twit...I can't find any of those and now noticed that a lot of you posts have been edited.

So now I look like the liar...very good..
I know you have stated those things, so that's all that matters to me..

She posted most of those too long ago to edit. There is a time frame for which you can edit your posts. hehehe
Butt-hurt much?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Anti-whites.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Actually..she posted those yesterday or Friday...not that long ago....I have been able to edit posts from a week ago...so it is not too long. Arghh..I can feel my intelligence shrinking as I reply to you.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Who are these strange masters? Green reptilians? Alpha Centaurians?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Notice how none of these anti-whites have denied the following:

(1) mass immigration and forced integration in all white countries will oliterate whites

(2) anti-white male propaganda is foisted upon White children in public schools.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

link   

So Anti-Whites are causing the genocide of white people?

link   
Forgot to add does your butt hurt...Crap now I'm throwing out childish insults.

Ok I am serious no more from me...you have to seriously lower your intelligence to speak with Kimish or whatever his name is. Be fore warned people...do not reply to him...if you do..IQ not needed..

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Anti-whites.

Is that the new code word for the ZOG?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Present someone who defends a position poorly as the defender, refute that person's arguments, and pretend that every upholder of that position, and thus the position itself, has been defeated

Originally posted by WaterBottle

What straw man?

I'm stating facts. No one is forcing anyone to get into an interracial relationship. I know people in interracial relationships, they are happy and did it on their own. They fall in love, just like two white people do, or two black, there is no difference.

There is no way to stop interracial coupling unless you want to forcibly segregate all races. That is a totalitarian big brother style government. Why would you want that? Why would you want a government that had so much control over your life?

most of your arguments are straw man arguments! You have given repeatedly examples in your post that who ever doesn't conform to your ideological thinking is somehow associated with white supremacy.

this is what a straw man is

Straw Man Argument (definitions of a fallacy)

In a strawman argument, "the author attacks an argument different from (and weaker than) the opposition's best argument." [Stephen Downes Guide to the Logical Fallacies]

A strawman is "an argument or opponent set up so as to be easily refuted or defeated." [American Heritage Dictionary, in TheFreeDictionary] The A.H. Dictionary also gives two other definitions — including "a bundle of straw made into the likeness of a man and often used as a scarecrow" which is the origin of using strawman to describe one type of logical fallacy — but this page will focus on the use of strawman in logic and rhetoric. For other definitions, see Wikipedia's disambiguation for StrawMan.

Wikipedia says: "A straw man argument is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position. To ‘set up a straw man’ or ‘set up a straw-man argument’ is to create a position that is easy to refute, then attribute that position to the opponent. A straw-man argument can be a successful rhetorical technique (that is, it may succeed in persuading people) but it is in fact a misleading fallacy, because the opponent's actual argument has not been refuted. ... It is occasionally called a straw dog fallacy, scarecrow argument, or wooden dummy argument." / "One can set up a straw man in the following ways: 1) Present a misrepresentation of the opponent's position, refute it, and pretend that the opponent's actual position has been refuted. 2) Quote an opponent's words out of context — i.e., choose quotations that are not representative of the opponent's actual intentions. 3) Present someone who defends a position poorly as the defender, refute that person's arguments, and pretend that every upholder of that position, and thus the position itself, has been defeated. 4) Invent a fictitious persona with actions or beliefs that are criticized, and pretend that the person represents a group of whom the speaker is critical. 5) Oversimplify a person's argument into a simple analogy, which can then be attacked."

Here is an evaluation, a strategy, and a resource:
evaluation (and editorial opinion) — A strawman argument pretends that something false is true, so it is intellectually dishonest.
a defensive strategy — Your only defense is to "know your stuff" by educating yourself, so you'll by know the evidence and logic that supports each position.
an educational resource — Because we in ASA want to help promote honesty and integrity in science (and in other areas of life) a central goal is to minimize the distorted "strawman" caricatures built by opponents of a view, so you can learn what each view actually is. In an effort to do this, our main educational strategy is to help you "get the best information and arguments that all sides of an issue can claim as support... so you can get an accurate understanding." [quoted from Accurate Understanding and Respectful Attitudes]
edit on 24-2-2013 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join