It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't you find the term "White Genocide" hilarious regarding immigration in the UK/Europe etc?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko
[more

Tell me what stat you want a link for and I'll give it to you.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Here is what President Nicolas Sarkozy said about forced assimilation.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
OK Mods ..she has now admitted to be spreading stormfront propaganda on ATS I thought this was a no no.

So what does it take for white power trash like herself to get banned.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

What exactly did you mean when you said we were created and separated? You do know how people became the way they are was due to climate and such other factors..right? and were not separated by someone or something..because they thought they shouldn't be together..

He probably believes in the tower of babel story.

These type of people hate jews yet tend to be Christian.....

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JustaWhiteMom

How about the one where you stated that the majority of interracial babies are due to rape of white women, how about being white women being forced to marry outside of their race.

Actually any freaking stat you have put on ATS as fact. Everything I have stated..you have said at one point in time in this thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I don't speak French and I do not trust any white supremacist translation of the video.

Bottom line is that no one is forcing people into interracial coupling. People fall in love and start a family. This is not forced, it is done willingly and happily.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

WTH is "stormfront propaganda"? Any opinion conrary to the following:

"The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists."
edit on 24-2-2013 by JustaWhiteMom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

Can someone explain how this is genocide? It looks like love to me.

^ Doesn't look very forced to me

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
If people of different colors were not meant to be together..then people would not be able to have babies with one another regardless of race.

Nature has a way of stopping things it deems unnatural.

You people keep saying unnatural..well unnatural to who...obviously the human race is designed to flourish and procreate with one another regardless of race. So if nature could care less about who gets together then why should anyone else.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

If you are so certain you are right, why do you resort to the same straw man over and over again?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Why do you insist on hounding every last white community on the face of the Earth and forcing diversity on them?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

What straw man?

I'm stating facts. No one is forcing anyone to get into an interracial relationship. I know people in interracial relationships, they are happy and did it on their own. They fall in love, just like two white people do, or two black, there is no difference.

There is no way to stop interracial coupling unless you want to forcibly segregate all races. That is a totalitarian big brother style government. Why would you want that? Why would you want a government that had so much control over your life?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by arthurfonzarelli

If you are on the white genocide crowds side...awesome..

Well for me and the other intelligent people on ATS..because your POV just makes it seem even more ridiculous.

What exactly did you mean when you said we were created and separated? You do know how people became the way they are was due to climate and such other factors..right? and were not separated by someone or something..because they thought they shouldn't be together..

I ask for her banning because she is spreading lies and propaganda for the white movement....she keeps giving stats and never giving any links.

So you believe in evolution then?

I do not.

I especially do not believe a word the scientific community says after over 3000 scientists were caught in collusion manipulating stats to promote phoney global warming.

I also can not believe quacks that just discovered new planets in our tiny solar system after decades of supposed technology that should have made seeing them obvious.

And what makes you intelligent?

The fact that you cant have a conversation with someone that challenges your brainwashing so you call for them to be banned.

Its a shame people like you exist.

What she is saying is basically true and there is absolutely nothing wrong with nati8nalism what so ever.

Multiculturalism is not the norm. No matter what you say.

If anyone is racist that would be those in agreement with you.

Trying to supress ones opinion also makes you a monster in the worst way but i wouldnt expect any different from the brainwashed.

Your masters must be proud.

But just remember, they will eventually turn on you also. They did it to their own and they will surely do it to you

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

You slimy little twit...I can't find any of those and now noticed that a lot of you posts have been edited.

So now I look like the liar...very good..
I know you have stated those things, so that's all that matters to me..

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

It sounds to me like what you're saying is that you're okay with White genocide as long as Whites are not forced to marry non-Whites.

Are you denying that the goal is to assimilate whites out of exxistence? Or are you just saying that you agree with that goal and believe that slow genocide by attrition is a reasonably non-coercive way to go about it?

And if you are opposed to coercion, then why do you coerce whites in other respects? I mean if you believe in free choice why can't whites choose to live and work together?

You don't care about free choice, you just support White genocide because you agree with it. You even think the idea of a future with no White children is so funny hahaha!

That makes you a sick, demented individual. I guess you agree with Tme Wise:

"Because you’re on the endangered list.

And unlike, say, the bald eagle or some exotic species of muskrat, you are not worth saving.

In forty years or so, maybe fewer, there won’t be any more white people around who actually remember that Leave it to Beaver, Father Knows Best, Opie-Taylor-Down-at-the-Fishing Hole cornpone bull# that you hold so near and dear to your heart."

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

For the last time...what white countries are you talking about.

You keep talking about these things and have yet to mention anything about what countries you feel are being forced to have interracial crap forced on them.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustaWhiteMom

Why do you insist on hounding every last white community on the face of the Earth and forcing diversity on them?

There are a bunch of African immigrants into Asian countries. There is also a bunch of Asian immingrants in Africa.

BEIJING — Chinese companies have invested heavily in Africa in recent years and trade among Asian and African nations has soared. As their economic ties have grown, so have the number of African immigrants to China, now estimated at around half a million people.

“These two parts of the world, China and Africa, are having closer and closer relations at the government level. You are also having closer and closer relations at the people to people level,” Bodomo said.

Although many immigrants like Rose say they eventually plan to leave China, restaurant owner Turay says he is here to stay. With more Africans moving to Beijing, he says business is booming.

www.voanews.com...

It's a global world now. People are all over the place. You act like western countries are the only places with immigrants.

edit on 24-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

You don't understand. The government is FORCING me and mine to live work and study with non-whites. It is YOUR view that requires totalitarian social engineering. If you "liberals' or whatever you call yourselves want to mix away your genetic heritage and lose your cultural identity, you go right ahead. But that's not enough. You insist on FORCING non-whites on EVERY white community on the face of the planet.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

LMAO She is tricky, huh? I also mentioned that statement she made, and i think someone else did too. That's the main reason I replied here at all.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join