It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Jesus comes back - Will he/she/it be White? Will he/she/it be male?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Jesus was a very human man, just a man like any other.

He did not become a "God" until long after his death and then mainly via the acts of organized religion seeking to unite a fractured movement.

Miracles attributed to him may not have actually taken place or were assigned to him fictitiously.

What made him a historical figure and example was both the way he lived his life as well as the way he died. That's what is important and also lost in the message.

If you want to pray to Jesus as your conduit to God or believe you will burn in hell if you don't you may want to invest some time in the study of religion / history. Or, you can just be lazy and let other people tell you what you should believe. Whatever floats your boat.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

LOL anyone who feels that Jesus needs to be Black,Asian, Latino, White or a Women has already missed the point in his message and their insult is only a reflection of their own prejudice.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
reply to post by Bkrmn

Thereby alienating White Europeans, Black Africans, Chinese people, Indians and just about most of the human race including one of the most important beings of the Race: women.

Yeshua isn't coming back to make friends. Either you will be on His side or not and by then it's too late to decide. I am an American of White European background and I have no problem with Jesus being darker complected like the Jews or Palestinians. I don't think the Blacks would mind either. If you are that caught up in it, then you're probably not one He's coming to visit to begin with. Women, I think there's a greater number of women in the church than men so your argument is dumb.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
'When Jesus comes back'??? If Jesus comes back - surely? And that's assuming your actual son of an actual creator God was ever here in the first place (and that the entire Christian religion wasn't simply created and adopted by the Roman Empire to maintain it's power base). Anyway if you check out Brazil's telephone directory you'll find that Jesus is plentiful....and here already.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Jesus is not coming back to gather a fan base. So whether or not people accept him for his race is irrelevant.
He would be returning to end the reign of the anti-Christ and set things straight in this world.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I do believe that Christ is not a physical being but a spiritual one and that soon, eventually, Christ consciousness will awaken in all of us for we are all one. Not just all as a species or a species in harmony with Nature but all one of the enterity of Creation itself.

:-)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

they aren't human at all. not white not black not male not female.

imagine light. this is what some of us are too. and others are just plain ole regular "natural" humans...

i can tell the difference between an "occupied" human body and a regular human

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Logarock

The last time I checked, Jesus is supposed to be the son of God. Therefore, God specifically chose his race and gender, no?

God chose the Israelites because they were small in number. The point was to prove that he could take a small civilization, build it up and have them live on forever without dying out while still being able to spread the gospel of the kingdom throughout the entire world. Read up on the parable of the mustard seed.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Revelation 6:15-17

15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us[a] from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

Unfortunately most of you won't get to see his "race". He will return in the same body He left in. A 33 year old looking Jewish male.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
To be honest. I've been back for quite some time.

I searched for the place where the most misguided people were and found ATS.

Problem with trying to spread the truth is that I'm constantly accused of being a paid shill.

The Christians? Well - the Lutherans don't care about me coming back. They don't even care about the message in The Holy Bible. They twist and turn so much it's like catching eel with bare hands.
The Catholics? So far into their own interpretation of The Holy Bible that they are willing to let people suffer and die because "they will go to heaven and everything will be fine".

Truth is that no-one actually read the message I tried to spread. You can worship God anywhere. You don't have to go to a church. You don't have to pay the priest anything. Or the church. The preachers who call you to donate in the name of God does so against God's will. You can't buy your way into heaven.

All you need to get into Heaven is to be a good person.

If you kill another person for any reason - You don't get in.
If you harm or molest another person - You don't get in.
( by the way - a person is a living born person - not a fetus ).

If you are cruel to animals - You don't get in.

Remember the Good Samaritan - I told that story for a reason.

If you destroy the world for mere profit - You don't get in.

Those are the main points. You know the rest - if you think really hard.
edit on 24-2-2013 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
reply to post by Annunak1

And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. 14His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. 16And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

kingjbible.com...

It tells you in the bible........

This is the description of Jesus as God in heaven.

When Jesus returns to reign on earth for 1,000 years during the Millennial period, he will look exactly like he did here on earth. The Bible tells us that he will still have the wound marks on his hands and his feet during this time to remind the people of what he did for them. After this period of time on earth is over, then the new heaven will be sent down for everyone to live forever with Jesus as God as described above.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Your effort to cause a racial war over Jesus will fail . A discription of Jesus is in the Bible read it .

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
I think if there ever is a return of Jesus as the Bible states, that most people are going to be more concerned about other things rather than what race he is.

Yep .. gotta agree with that! Unless the person belongs to a racist cult or something .. like the KKK or Black Liberation Theology .. then they'll be wanting to know and they aren't going to like the response from God.

According to scripture - When Jesus returns He'll be in a 'glorified body'.
He'll supposedly be in the same body as before, but it'll be 'glorified'.
So he'll still be Jewish looking .. same color eyes and hair and skin.

Some NDE experiences say that when they met Jesus in Heaven,
He was so bright they could barely look upon Him but they still recognized Him.

I'm wondering if a 'Glorified Body' is something like being born into a new race ...

Maybe we'll find out sooner rather than later?
The way things are going on earth, I hope so.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Well? Will Jesus be male? Will he be white? Maybe with dashing blonde hair and piercing blue eyes?

If he's white, won't that to serve to alienate over 80% of the Human Race? Will it not be an insult to the majority of the human race (i.e. non-white Humans who make up the large majority of humanity). If he is male, will it not be an insult to half of the human race?

What do you think?
edit on 2/23/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

What do I think? I think this is a blatant race-baiting thread if ever there were one. I think it should be deleted.

How many white people do you really think believes that Jesus, who was born in the middle east 2013 years ago, is WHITE?? Seriously.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Why do Christians always think Jesus would have been white? They always portray him as some guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. If he was from Israel he wouldn't have looked like that at all. Most true Israelis have moderately dark skin, and dark eyes/hair.

He would have looked more like Borat with a beard.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Check this out

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join