It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Jesus comes back - Will he/she/it be White? Will he/she/it be male?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

Well? Will Jesus be male? Will he be white? Maybe with dashing blonde hair and piercing blue eyes?

We don't know and for those who follow Christ as an example of human existence, it does not matter.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I think he'll come back as a cross dressing midget.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

If it is determined offensive...
It depends on each person and with what importance they view the flesh of man,

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Jesus/God will never come back simply because it does not exist. You'll die from either war or some disease, wasting all those precious hours waiting for a return when it was never going to happen and the saddest part is you won't learn even after death that someone had tricked you.

Loving the shills!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunak1
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Eyes like a flame? That sounds a bit demonic to me. If i saw some1 with flaming eyes i would be running

I pray that you do NOT get a chance to see what "demonic" looks like.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I believe when Jesus returns he will have olive complextion, a beard, wavy hair to his shoulders, a crown of thorns upon his head, a halo acoss his forhead, and he will be wearing a long white robe with a rope looking belt and caring a rod in his left hand and have lambs right by his side and maybe one leaning across his shoulder. He will have scars in his hands, his body and his feet from the nails they used to hang him from the cross. He will look the same now as he did then when they crucified our Lord .

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Meaningless

Or... YOU will be in utter darkness weeping in anger and gnashing your teeth in frustration because something that you think doesn't exist put you somewhere that....you didn't think existed.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

All colors and nationalities. Christ returned in the first century and has never left.

1 Corinthians 10

And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

The loaf of bread has a heel on either end. Keep this in mind. Christ is Adam and the last Adam. He is one with the Father (Adam) and so are we. We, who are many, are one loaf.

1 Corinthians 15

35 But someone will ask, “How are the dead raised? With what kind of body will they come?” 36 How foolish! What you sow does not come to life unless it dies. 37 When you sow, you do not plant the body that will be, but just a seed, perhaps of wheat or of something else. 38 But God gives it a body as he has determined, and to each kind of seed he gives its own body. 39 Not all flesh is the same: People have one kind of flesh, animals have another, birds another and fish another. 40 There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies; but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another. 41 The sun has one kind of splendor, the moon another and the stars another; and star differs from star in splendor.

42 So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable; 43 it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; 44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.

----Keep this information above in mind as I take you down the rabbit's hole.

Why is Christ Adam One and Adam Last?

1 Corinthians 15

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”[f]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven. 48 As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we[g] bear the image of the heavenly man.

Why are we the body?

1 Corinthians 12

12 Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. 13 For we were all baptized by[c] one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. 14 Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many.

---We are the body, Christ is the head.

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead

, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

---The dead before Christ were HIS forefathers. Adam was Christ as the Father. When he says, "I and the Father are one", this is what he means.

So we, who are many, are one loaf. Adam to the last Adam (life giving Spirit) is the heel.

Genesis 3

“Cursed are you above all livestock
and all wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly
and you will eat dust
all the days of your life.
15 And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring[a] and hers;
he will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

Why is this true? One Soul is being raised in the wilderness. This Soul is the Son of God, the prodigal Son that will return to the Father. As Above, So Below. We, who are many, are raised as well, but not without being IN the Son. We make this choice by repenting in the water.

Baptism is immersion in water (river of life) so we can rise again to new life. This is a process known as involution and evolution. We, who are many, arrived here with the first Soul. We are involved into the water so we can rise to new life. We are born so we can repent.

Greek and Latin

Amni - River of Life

Amnio - Boul that catches the blood of the lamb of sacrifice

Amnion - Water that surrounds the baby

Amniotic Fluid - Water inside the Amnion

Amnesia - Condition of forgetfulness in the water

Amnesty - Forgiveness in the water or foreign land.

The Shepherd pulls the wool over our eyes, sheers it, washes it white as snow, then returns it to us as a robe (New Body) and Crown (New Mind).

First, we must pass through the water.

John 3

5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

Being born of water is immersion into this material reality. Being born into Spirit is when your consciousness wakes, much like it is doing now as I witness these truths.

Jesus is the One and Many.

edit on 23-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
reply to post by rigel4

I believe it was because many societies believed white was right and so proceeded to "whitify" history and legends. God was white; Jesus was white.

He might come back as a translucent rainbow effect head. Floating throw the sky
exalting praise to God.. well anything is possible.. right
Can you imagine that. There would be no doubt about authenticity then would there.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Or this

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
who cares? it's jesus.

more race pimping....

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

What actual scriptures are you referring to when you say he is coming back?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjax9er
who cares? it's jesus.

more race pimping....

More than I guessed - 2.18 billion.

Great to know from your post you think that you are smarter than 2.18 billion people in the world, can you back it up?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Sorry but Jesus died.

People dont come back from the dead

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
When Jesus returns, the last thing on people's minds will be what His skin color is.

There will be two classes of people when He returns. There will be those who rise at the sound of His voice, and meet Him in the air. There will be those who are then changed in an instant, and will meet them in the air with Jesus.

Then there will be those who will die at the brightness of His coming, and they will not arise again until after the 1,000 years is over.

Most people think there will be a 7 year tribulation. They think they will have plenty of time to repent and get right with God at that point. That is a lie from Satan. The next prophecy that will be fulfilled is the false second coming. After that, the mark of the beast will be implemented. The plagues will begin after that. Many people will then be martyred for not accepting the mark. A death decree will be announced. Anybody who does not accept the mark will be looked at as the "problem" because everybody else is following the Sunday sabbath, whereas these small select groups of people are not going along with the rules this "Jesus" has implemented, and are keeping the real Sabbath. Therefore, they must be the reason the plagues are happening.

When the death decree is announced, real commandment-keeping Christians will be targeted, and when they go out to kill us, the Eastern sky will split, and the real Jesus will be coming with many angels. Those who are not going to Heaven will die, and all the rest will meet Jesus in the air. Nobody will have any time to even pay attention to Jesus' skin color.

edit on 23-2-2013 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2013 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Originally posted by bjax9er
who cares? it's jesus.

more race pimping....

More than I guessed - 2.18 billion.

Great to know from your post you think that you are smarter than 2.18 billion people in the world, can you back it up?

calm down.

what i meant was if jesus returns, who cares what color his skin is. it's jesus.

and who cares what color anyones skin is.

more race pimping...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Well? Will Jesus be male? Will he be white? Maybe with dashing blonde hair and piercing blue eyes?

If he's white, won't that to serve to alienate over 80% of the Human Race? Will it not be an insult to the majority of the human race (i.e. non-white Humans who make up the large majority of humanity). If he is male, will it not be an insult to half of the human race?

What do you think?
edit on 2/23/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

Do not need to go near the Jesus thing. Hes here and Hes 100% POLISH; name "Guardian Knight" as the mate of ORIGIN. A white Scottish/English/Mayan Female. How more funny can that be as it is perfectly true as well as his PTSD disorder hatred of any thing Godish anything Catholic and is a natural born killer disquised as an of all things a carpenter.
edit on 23-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

reply to post by rigel4

I believe it was because many societies believed white was right and so proceeded to "whitify" history and legends. God was white; Jesus was white.

Really? You don't think maybe because when the popular images of Christ were first depicted in the Middle Ages, most Europeans had never seen a dark-skinned person in their entire lives, and wouldn't know what to make of it? Because Occam and I think that explanation makes a lot more sense than your explanation that we white folk have been hating on the real Jesus all this time because he is brown.

Seriously, stop buying your ideas at the dollar store.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

If he's white, won't that to serve to alienate over 80% of the Human Race? Will it not be an insult to the majority of the human race (i.e. non-white Humans who make up the large majority of humanity). If he is male, will it not be an insult to half of the human race?

What do you think?
edit on 2/23/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

His body was resurrected. What was He when that happened? A male and a Jew.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
When jesus comes back, it will be you. It will be your family, your friends, your neighbors. Because Christ is a state of consciousness, and it can be experienced by all of us. Even jesus says this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join