It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moderator Question and/or Discussion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

that's not quite the same thing and it wasn't meant to come across in the manner you are twisting it.

It came across the way it was presented. Maybe you didn't intend to be so revealing but I imagine it gets harder and harder to keep up appearances when stuff is like it is.

Oh the tangled web you weave..........

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AtomicWedgy101

I don't weave.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

one line post, please review this link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You don't?

How about this?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I'm sorry you are bothered by the concept of the staff, and owners, finding the garbage being tossed about by people regarding the tragic slaughter of children to be a topic that doesn't require 10,000 individual threads.

beyond that, enjoy the site.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I'm sorry you are bothered by the concept of the staff, and owners, finding the garbage being tossed about by people regarding the tragic slaughter of children to be a topic that doesn't require 10,000 individual threads. beyond that, enjoy the site.

See, that's what I mean by,

Don't forget to mention that children were slaughtered.

I am bothered by the concept of the staff, and owners, deciding for us what the garbage is. I think most are capable of doing so themselves. According to your motto this is the job of the community.

I don't find the Sandy Hook conspiracy theories garbage at all, and many others with me feel the same.

I'll ask the question again, are you omnipotent? It is not garbage because you people say it is garbage. Who do you think you are? Jeah, you own the place, that has not gone unnoticed.

Thank you for the trust vested in us. Again very revealing.

And again, that 10,000 threads statement shows the inconsistency, there are 10,000 threads about other topics too, so that dog don't hunt.

And thank you, I will surely enjoy my time here, regardless.
edit on 25-2-2013 by AtomicWedgy101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

in my first post I stated that some topics require this kind of handling.

there are times where we, the staff and owners, do what we feel is best for the site. you agree to this when you sign up

24) Right of Community Management. This is a privately owned discussion board community. TAN reserves the right to take action against any member, or member Posting, which is deemed to be devoted purely to disruption, represents behavior contrary to community building, or in cases where the content is contrary to the core ideals of the Websites. This action may include removal of your Posting and/or complete banning of your username and IP address. TAN reserves the right to eliminate or edit any content deemed inappropriate for the discussion boards, news network or any affiliated sites. TAN reserves the right to establish limits on topics that may be discussed if, in their opinion, the discussion of those topics attract an audience that is counterproductive to maintaining the ideals set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Membership

there are plenty of sites out there that you can talk about all the other sandy hook theories.

if you'd like, I'm sure we can get some suggestions for you.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

there are times where we, the staff and owners, do what we feel is best for the site. you agree to this when you sign up

Maybe it is time to scrap the mushy fairytale on your about page then, it is completely inconsistent with some of your rules and and the way you apply them.

You lure people in with this false sense of honesty and intellectual freedom, no one reads your rules and thinks, "hey, I am not gonna be a member here because I see problems with this in the future".

It's only later that one realises it is a joke and that you hide behind your rules when it comes in handy for you.

there are plenty of sites out there that you can talk about all the other sandy hook theories. if you'd like, I'm sure we can get some suggestions for you.

Yes, please post some links here.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

so knowledgeable for a member who signed up today. I'm curious, how many times did you get banned over your sandy hook postings?

edit on 25-2-2013 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Took you long enough to throw "ze old disgruntled banned ex member returning" straw man argument around.

I see that you didn't respond to what I actually said. At least you used the term knowledgeable in response to what I said. So I do know?

so knowledgeable for a member who signed up today. I'm curious, how many times did you get banned over your sandy hook postings?

One doesn't need to be a member to read what goes on around here.

I am curious too, how is this relevant to this discussion?

0 times buddy.
edit on 25-2-2013 by AtomicWedgy101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ble88edMother
In light of the ongoing censorship of all ATS membership ‘reporting’ on the false flag operation at Newtown CT,

Throwing 30 different baseless theories against the wall hoping that one sticks is not 'reporting', it is fishing.

The fact that you all cant be bothered to even investigate your own claims, like that no one died, shows what kind of 'reporters' you are. No children died? So who were all those funerals for? What happened to the 'alleged' deceased?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You see, ATS has no sense of moral responsibility, hence no conscience

Coming from someone who claims all those families that are still mourning the loss of their babies are fakes, this is quite telling.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

ATS has actually morphed into a cult and all of those so-called ATS Moderators are nothing but a goon squad in obeisance to their leader - their masters at the top, and they have no shame for their actions against others because they have lost their moral compass as a result of having surrendered their will to the cult leaders.

A cult???? Who is forcing you to stay here? You can leave this site at any time. Buh- bye.

Frankly, I think ATS should start charging a fee. It might help to get rid of some of the crazy riff-raff that have started to take over ATS. It could be free for moderators, and maybe for long-time members who have proven themselves not to be total idiotic wack jobs.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Frankly, I think ATS should start charging a fee. It might help to get rid of some of the crazy riff-raff that have started to take over ATS. It could be free for moderators, and maybe for long-time members who have proven themselves not to be total idiotic wack jobs.

Well it is the conspiracy community. In defense of the mods there has been a steady increase in nonsense and attacks and total lack of acceptance going around. Most threads i read degrade into attacks and baseless arguments. Even threads with great potential and content that a lot of members are probably interested in. I guess this is how it is as this site becomes more popular.

Maybe they can expand rats forum idea into another set of forums where threads that get flagged by a certain percentage of posters with more then 1000+ stars, and a few year old memberships have access to. Just an idea.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

I'd suggest PMing someone important (lol internet important) rather than posting a thread.

I'd just like to restate my earlier post, given the rapid descent of this thread in to an internet pit fight. All that I can see so far is name calling, frustrated teenage angst, ridiculous suggestions and some serious circle-jerk ego stroking.

If anyone actually wants an answer to the initial question, why not u2u someone? That way, there's less chance of the discussion ending up like a Trollasaurus wrecks fighting a Bashiosaurus altercation.

(That wasn't funny, but it was the best I could come up with.)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Everyone remain calm.

Many other sites are discussing Sandy Hook openly, we can live without it here.
Everyone knows something is wrong in Connecticut, we don't have to express it here.

My advice would be to Google around and see where else it is being discussed to join in on the conversation.
It is certainly an interesting topic, and an ongoing investigation.

Regards to all.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
OP, good for you speaking up. How long this thread will live idk but good while it lasts. AtomicWedgie101 & Ble88edMother, great replies.

SH is the biggest conspiracy the world has seen since 9/11.

I lost the respect I had for the people who run this site over the way the SH topic was handled.

Its not the entire staff, there is disagreement about how this is treated behind the scenes, so thats good at least.

I've spent alot more time over on glp sense those censorship notices were sent out.

Just my opinion which is nothing unless the staff are alright with me having it..

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Okay that's about enough hypocrisy for one thread

I'm about done with reading how people who signed up for a FREE account, on a PRIVATE forum board want to trash ATS when it does not go their way

How about log out, don't come back and head over to whatever other forum board will allow you to dishonor victims, post however you want and generally act up

NOT HERE

Closing this cesspool

Semper

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

Then you are certainly welcome to go elsewhere.

The groundless accusations levied against the families who lost children, or other loved ones; were, and continue to be sickening.

We don't allow it. If that isn't to your tastes for sensationalism then I'm sorry for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join