It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb shaped "rock" with square window? or proof mars was once inhabited?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I don`t know what to make of this object it`s the most mysterious object i`ve ever seen in any mars image. The first image was cropped from this original NASA image.The second image is an enlarged version of the first image. The rest of the images were enhanced by me using various photo editing tools, brightness/contrast, relief, softening etc.

www.nasa.gov...

edit on 23-2-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Again to me just looks like a rock. I can see the thinking behind it though. One day there will something truly great found on mars

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Thanks for bringing the picture. If you load it, the zoom and pan features reveal a plethora of neat looking "things" therein. But I think its all just what it appears to be...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

It looks like a rotisserie chicken

So, that MUST mean that there is civilization on Mars. At the very least....chickens.

edit on 23-2-2013 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Sorry but what are we looking at exactly?

Wheres the window? the rock isnt an orb it has a point on it facing just left of camera!!!

Can you draw in what you see please

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Enough now.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Do I get a prize if I find the shiny thing?

Maybe NASA loads these to the public realm and waits for people to spot the anomaly they have hidden and then they hire those people that take the time to search for it.

Oops, gotta go I have a phone call...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

To me it looks like a rock. Albeit an odd one; looks kind of like a frog's head.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
"It's just a rock!"

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The only question in regards to Mars for me, are the remnants evidence of us once existing there, or are they the left overs of another species of civilization. Don't be ignorant folks, the proof is right before your eyes:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
all the rocks behind the one you're interested in are more interesting to me

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

It looks like a rock to me also. Keep trying though and don't stop looking. One day you may find something truly amazing that even Phage will not be able to refute.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I opened that Nasa link and if you look around you can make out lots of weird looking shapes etc from the rocks but I still honestly believe that they are just rocks.

I also think that Nasa probably have a team that scan every single pixel of every single image to check for anything out of the ordinary. This would not leave us with anything but rocks.

I do like these posts though. Hopefully someone will find something 1 day.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I am not seeing anything even remotely "orb" about the shape of the rock you point out. Nor a square window.
Of course, rocks don't have windows, so that part is secondary.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

I my names ant I started my first thred last night but i messed up some were along the line.anyway if im allowed to comment on this photo i would like to draw your attention to the things that i have found and circled but im at lost of how to upload the photo it just wont upload. maybe i could email it to one of you and you could take a look at the objects thats been circled, as any one seen the letter w or the round edge of a tube at the right end of the photo 1 3rd up. ive also circled a disk shaped object with markings around the edge.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Anthony2008

ok this is just one photo if ive done it right of the round tube

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Anthony2008

heres a few more

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
I don`t know what to make of this object

wow looks like you have discovered a foot print of
the elusive Sasquatch too

and this looks like a silhouette of a black bear

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I my names ant I started my first thread last night but i messed up some were along the line. Anyway, if I am allowed to comment on this photo i would like to draw your attention to the things that i have found and circled they are all from the photo that you discussing. I have managed to upload a few for you to look at the only editing that has been done is pressing auto fix once in windows live photo gallery it seems to give a better detailed image

<<   2 >>

join