It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Amendment Day of Resistance Armed Rally at My Capital

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
LOL! Seriously?

They have utterly misdirected these nitwits to REALLY think they are going to take away their guns. Jesus. They want your little guns, they are gone. But they don't. They want you to think you are being attacked when all the while America is being decimated by corporations and the Patriot Act.

What fools these Americans be.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeatherofMaat
LOL! Seriously?

They have utterly misdirected these nitwits to REALLY think they are going to take away their guns. Jesus. They want your little guns, they are gone. But they don't. They want you to think you are being attacked when all the while America is being decimated by corporations and the Patriot Act.

What fools these Americans be.

Who said the same people are ignoring corporate corruption and the Patriot Act?

What nice ad hominem attacks going around.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

yeah we can carry but God forbid if we want to rule our own bodies.. I support a right to carry and own .Yet I also support that what is between my own ears will decide what I do with my life and body.

Full stop

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by stargatetravels

Originally posted by HerkLoad
reply to post by stargatetravels

Paranoid delusions? I think not. The historical sequence is ALWAYS: Legislate, Confiscate, Subjegate, Exterminate. (Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Ahmein, Pot, Obama?)

Events like the OP described are just a peaceful reminder to those in charge that we have no intention of rolling over. Keep up the good work, Idaho!

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -Benjamin Franklin

At least you're honest, showing your true colours.
You would honestly put the democratically elected leader of The United States of America in a list with Adolf Hitler and crazed dictators??

Just sick.

Deep, serious mental problems.
I would go and seek help before it's too late, this isn't even an insult, I'm deadly serious.
edit on 24-2-2013 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

So, if someone shares a different view than you they should seek help?
That's not different but worse then calling someone a troll or shill because they have a different view. Think about that.

Oh yeah,

edit on 24-2-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FeatherofMaat

I love piosts that so succinctly say what is what as to render any other reply futile.
That's the truth,, It's a distraction tactic being played out on people who would love us all to argue endlessly among ourselves rather than be aware of their crimes..

Your neighbor is not your enemy ..corporations are.. even the old left right bs is a distraction..

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

HUGE difference in your picture and the one presented to us in the opening of the thread. The people in the OP won't use their firearms to oppress the rights of others, same can't be said of your picture.

But I understand what you and others are doing, can't really debate so lets just derail the thread. Pathetic.

These types of threads never encourage debate, they're propaganda. Anyone offering a different opinion is accused of trying to derail the thread, that my friend is pathetic.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by HerkLoad

Paranoid delusions?

In my life time I have seen many, who have had the guts to tell me, to me face, that I'm wrong, paranoid, even delusional. The consistent oddity that made itself prevalent very early on ? Those same people, were also the ones telling everyone else, other than myself, how smart and intelligent I am.
edit on 24-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Good grief, that lot of armed people would have had me running for the next exit.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
In my humble opinion this never should have been necessary in the first place because of the 2nd Amendment.

The fact that it is necessary in order to educate some of our elected officials and some of the professional bureaucrats is really sad.

My State.

Michigan 2nd Amendment Rally 1/19/13

Michigan’s Second Amendment March will be held on Wednesday, March 20 at Michigan’s Capitol (Lansing).

What: A peaceful gathering to demonstrate the political strength of Michigan's legal gun owners and Second Amendment advocates

When: Wednesday, March 20th, 2013 starting at 9:30 a.m.

Where: Starts at the corner of Michigan and Pennsylvania in Lansing (or if you prefer, just go directly to the Capitol Building)
www.secondamendmentmarch.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sorgfelt
reply to post by hawkiye

When you have to wait until someone aims a loaded weapon at you to feel threatened, it is too late.

I avoid guns, because they make me feel uncomfortable, and would stay away from that rally. I won't fight for laws that do no good and only encourage rebellion in people who think that they are bodies and can save themselves by killing other bodies. But, on the other hand, if the majority of the population doesn't want them, I will support them by voting accordingly.

I might have starred this post, until a beehive mentality was detected that
made me feel probably as uncomfortable as you do about armed rallys.
I'll fight for laws that do right, not "good". And if the majority of the population
is wrong as is the case is most democracies, I'm glad we still live in a
constitutional republic and it's only a capital offense now for being incorrexit.
I can't strand myselves sometimes. Cmon it was funny.
Turns off multithreading aka disables CPU schitzophrenia

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by HerkLoad

Paranoid delusions?

In my life time I have seen many, who have had the guts to tell me, to me face, that I'm wrong, paranoid, even delusional. The consistent oddity that made itself prevalent very early on ? Those same people, were also the ones telling everyone else, other than myself, how smart and intelligent I am.
edit on 24-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Thanks Randy.bump.
It's not a paranoid delusion if the policy paper reads like a
signed confession before the fact. third

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Actually, having read several of these gun threads now it is obvious that many posters are ready to " oppress the rights of others ".

Is it not a form of tyranny in itself to threaten armed violence against elected officials thereby trampling on the rights of those who elected them ?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

HUGE difference in your picture and the one presented to us in the opening of the thread. The people in the OP won't use their firearms to oppress the rights of others, same can't be said of your picture.

But I understand what you and others are doing, can't really debate so lets just derail the thread. Pathetic.

These types of threads never encourage debate, they're propaganda. Anyone offering a different opinion is accused of trying to derail the thread, that my friend is pathetic.

What opinion, that people that hold to the Constitution are crazy? That you compare law abiding citizens with terrorists, tell me some more bull# please.

reply to post by Alfie1

What violence? Please tell me where anyone threatened the people at that location?

Do you get into a sweat when you drive by a gun store, the sports section at Walmart?
edit on 24-2-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

You do of course mean other than Switzerland where it's a LAW that people own guns in many places, and has one of the lowest violent crime rates ON THE PLANET right?
\
Funny how y'all never mention switzerland..... probably because it invalidates your arguments completely.

Or how about Utah?

Where not just one but TWO ATTEMPTED school shootings have been stopped by ARMED CITIZENS, not the police! Oh did I mention in one of those incidents the person who stopped the shooter was an ARMED TEACHER? Yep, maybe you should you know spend less time dancing to the tune CNN and the WAPO call and actually get out there and, you know, do some FREAKING RESEARCH!

Oh did I also mention that rampage shootings happen primarily in areas where LAW ABIDING people are prevented by either corporate or government policy from carrying a weapon. Hint: the modern era of rampage shootings started where again?... OH YEAH POST OFFICES!!!

But I guess y'all are just smarter than us rednecky hillbilly types... Oh yeah and as far as our general education level, since I've seen it commented on several times, I'm halfway through a mechanical engineering degree at a university that is primarily uber left liberals. Not only have I heard every one of your talking points before but I refute them on a daily basis to people that SHOULD BE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER. DO you wanna know what usually happens next after I do this?

Usually at least one person from the group I'm talking to and bursting the bubble of gun owners are paranoid psychopaths talking points for approaches me quietly away from the other Kool Aid Drinkers and says. "Hey so can I come out with you next time you go shooting." or my personal favorite "Hey, what you said made lots of sense but I don't even know where to start. Can you take me to a good store and help me pick a gun?"

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

What opinion, that people that hold to the Constitution are crazy? That you compare law abiding citizens with terrorists, tell me some more bull# please.

reply to post by Alfie1

What violence? Please tell me where anyone threatened the people at that location?

Do you get into a sweat when you drive by a gun store, the sports section at Walmart?
edit on 24-2-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

I said on ATS gun threads did I not ? Have you read any ? Not seen anyone threatening armed violence ?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

starr for the first post back there on page 1 or 2.......I felt sorry for your "indoorsy"...ness. it's a big world to explore out there....go get ya an eyeful of it. you'll need a gun for the bears.....did you know about God's creation, it's huge empty spaces that go on for eons......city man....

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stargatetravels
reply to post by Scarface2013

Oh my, you sum up everything that is wrong with the pro-gun mental patients

Firstly - You really and truly believe that your government is out to get you and that they're hatching plans to come and take you away.

Paranoid Delusions

Secondly - you really believe that if this were the case (which it's not) you would have the capability to stop air strikes and drone attacks and missiles and tanks and 21st century modern battlefield war technology, with your handguns and rifles?

Delusions of grandeur

The gun crowd have some very real, very troubling, deep-rooted mental problems and just like any truly disturbed, mental people, they can't see it, they think they''re sane.

edit on 24-2-2013 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

So, you are basing your assumptions on the ATS gun owners. You should know ATS isn't exactly a good cross-section. However, lets say it is, I'll play devil's advocate here.

Do you think that if the Government was going to attack the people that they would use tanks, jets, and missiles? If you do, then you know nothing of military tactics. They would not want to destroy their own infrastructure. They would not want to destroy their own agriculture and industry, which is what happens when heavy ordinance is used.

Have you served in the military? I think not. Getting the U.S. military to fire on it's own people on a large scale would be impossible, but you didn't know that did you? You think at all those in the military are just orders-following drones.

Your thinking that gun-owners are mentally disturbed just shows me that you know nothing of gun owners, and believe everything you hear on CNN.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Actually, having read several of these gun threads now it is obvious that many posters are ready to " oppress the rights of others ".

Is it not a form of tyranny in itself to threaten armed violence against elected officials thereby trampling on the rights of those who elected them ?

1. WHO had been threatened by the protestors, and WHO had been declaring or using violence during those protests?

No one. So cut your semantic and illogical progression BS, to twist fence sitters to your irrational view.

All that the protestors did was to carry their arms with them, and THAT IS NOT A CRIME IN USA. They had NOT chambered up their weapons with bullets or even hold ANYONE hostage or made any reference to violence.

And NO ONE was threatened or hurt/harmed during the protests, which speaks so much more for americans than other protests in other nations by their violent citizens.

All honest americans did was to protest, as is still a right of american citizens, though I am not sure about others here, from they way they reply to this thread and must have came from repressive states and thus their inability to understand universal rights but resort to groveling and kneeling before powers and chide anyone else who do not follow their submissive ways.
edit on 24-2-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Ok, I'll bite. In the picture you posted, were these men Americans? If so, then I see no problem with it, as it is their constitutional right just the same as it is mine. However, I'm pretty sure they're not, but that's neither here or there is it?

What you were doing was a diversionary tactic. You are implying that because we're gun owners, we're also racists. Which of course is no better than you being called a troll because you disagree with the Op. But, go ahead with your double standards if you want, that's your choice.

Here's the thing, none of those people pictured at the Idaho protest killed or injured anybody, not then anyway, I don't know what they have done in their lives prior to this. Why is it that if somebody protests to support the 2nd Amendment, then they're crazy or racist? If they were only there exercising their 1st Amendment right, you would have no problem with it. So why is it when they exercise their 1st and 2nd Amendment right, then they have mental problems in your eyes?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

What does the race card have to do with anything?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join