It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Amendment Day of Resistance Armed Rally at My Capital

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I just got back from My state Capital In Idaho where hundreds of people showed up to the Capital Armed to teeth to show their determined resistance to further infringement on gun rights. This was inside the capital building promoted by Idaho Open Carry And Second Amendment Sisters which is why you will see so many heavily armed Women among the men too
We have our problems like other states but where else can you enter the capital building armed to the teeth without some jack boots trying to suppress your rights?

There were several speakers including a couple state legislators willing to push some legislation to protect our gun rights but we'll see talk is cheap.

Here are some photos enjoy:

We could use more liberty lovers here to join the many that are already here!

edit on 23-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Very neat indeed!

Glad to see people can still do that in places.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
War on women eh?

What group of people is fighting for their rights to carry?

What group of people seeks to disarm them?

What group seeks to protect the second amendment rights of all Americans ?

What group of people continually seeks to play the race card.

The gun issue alone shows the entire country who is really for equal rights.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

By uber lib freedom hating gun grabber logic, that place should have been 3 feet deep in blood and gore, since guns are, what was it? "Murder machines" I think they are called?

All gun grabber theories are thoroughly and irrefutably debunked with these pics and story.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Yeah people with guns strapped to their backs are obviously "threats" !

Here is a hint on what a real threat is:

1 A weapon actually being loaded
2 A weapon actually being aimed
3.A weapon trigger actually being squeezed.

None of those things in those photos are happening clearly it is better to demagogue people than sticking to facts
edit on 23-2-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The fact is a whole bunch of people walked into a government building with weapons!!!!!!

Were they checked at the door to see if they were loaded?

If it wasnt an implied threat why the need to have the guns there in the 1st place?
Surely a placard would have been just as effective if the purpose was to protest or show solidarity

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuffPOST REMOVED BY STAFF

Hundreds of law abiding armed citizenry got together at their capital and nobody got shot everyone was polite and cordial pretty much debunks all the anti-gun BS! Not to mention the states with the strickest gun control have some of the highest crime rates on the planet.... So who were you saying is stupid?

That was a really poor troll attempt come on you can do better then that...
But thanks for bumping the thread so it gets more exposure

PS and most of those weapons were loaded too this was not some phony display of unloaded weapons.

edit on 23-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Feb 23 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

So what?

Forgot to add Rambo carried a knife, then a bow and arrow then he got his machine gun the belt fed m60 from the miltiary in the first movie, later movies the bow and arrow and knife.

Real life Stallone doesn't like guns too much might wanna look that up so that Rambo reference has more holes in it than all the anti gun talking points I have ever heard.

Besides Rambo was a hollywood movie that followed a script just like the current 2nd amendment debate.

I don't give two hoots where a person carries their guns.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Idaho ?

That's like a Code Pink Rally in California.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by neo96

The fact is a whole bunch of people walked into a government building with weapons!!!!!!

If it wasnt an implied threat why the need to have the guns there in the 1st place?
Surely a placard would have been just as effective if the purpose was to protest or show solidarity

It's really simple we are real Americans who value our rights and are willing to stand up for them. We are an open carry state and legislators had no problem coming and speaking among hundreds of armed citizens. Sorry of that blows your false paradigm into the toilet but that is reality! And Id be willing to bet our state has lower crime rates then your state with all these gun lovers here

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I walk around everyday and see hundreds of people who are polite and cordial and no one has a gun, some of the safest places on Earth have the strickest gun laws, so again whats your point?

Back to the troll accusation

Yep I dont think guns have a place in a (allegedly) civilised society so I must be a troll *Sigh*

Again what was the point in turning up to a capital building en masse with loaded weapons if it wasnt a threat?
This is basically a bigger more moronic version of those 2 guys who decided to walk down a busy street with ARs or AKs slung over their backs to "educate the public"

Im more certain than ever that there would be a correlation between gun ownership and low IQ/ low education level

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Wait, you mean to say that with dozens and dozens of fully loaded assault rifles present, not even one of those evil machines jumped up and started killing innocent bystanders? Surely you must be mistaken? /sarcasm

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I walk around everyday and see hundreds of people who are polite and cordial and no one has a gun, some of the safest places on Earth have the strickest gun laws, so again whats your point?

Bull crap New York.Chicago, and California have the strictest gun laws in the country and they are far from the safest.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

The PEOPLE ARE the GOVERNMENT.

And IMPLIED THREAT is the REASON to keep a personal defense weapon...OF COURSE there was
an implied threat...as in OBEY THE LAW OR ELSE.

That's why police carry guns....to enforce the law....and that's why these citizens were at the capitol

.....TO ENFORCE THE LAW

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Is this what Americans actually want? a country where everyone walks around with Automatic weapons slung over their shoulders? Pics like this arre similar to what you see in Afghanistan or fricken Yemen.
Yall must be proud

It reminds me of Israeli settlers. Depressing.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Bull crap New York.Chicago, and California have the strictest gun laws in the country and they are far from the safest.

I say some of the safest places on EARTH and you use 3 American cities as examples

How about Japan?

And some people say 80% of Americans dont have passports like its a bad thing

Im officially out of this thread, I wont be responding, not because your arguments or stupid or I dont have a rebuttal, basically just because its not worth the aggravation, yall enjoy your guns and school massacres

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It's ironic that the psyops being waged against the American people in attempts to disarm isn't having the desired effect, but the exact opposite.

The gun control idiocy seems to know no bounds, as can be seen with the movement for new laws banning weapons that are only used in .5% of all US gun violence. An AR was allegedly used in Newtown, in a state where they were already banned.

How does any of this qualify as sound logic?
How would any of this nonsense legislation have prevented Sandy Hook or Aurora, including the universal background check (which I do support)?
It wouldn't have.

Do you believe that any sizable percentage of our nation is ready and willing to disarm? I don't.

Unfortunately for those that seek to control your rights, the Constitution is clear and is the law of the land so they will have to adapt and get used to it. Or move on to a nicer, less armed nation.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I say some of the safest places on EARTH and you use 3 American cities as examples How about Japan?

So? population of California is 40 million population of New York 19 million Chicago is 3 million don't give a crap about Japan.

And some people say 80% of Americans dont have passports like its a bad thing Im officially out of this thread, I wont be responding, not because your arguments or stupid or I dont have a rebuttal, basically just because its not worth the aggravation, yall enjoy your guns and school massacres

Never been a school massacre where I live just like 99% of the country but hey enjoy supporting more draconian gun laws because hell all the other laws have not worked to date.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Is this what Americans actually want? a country where everyone walks around with Automatic weapons slung over their shoulders? Pics like this arre similar to what you see in Afghanistan or fricken Yemen.
Yall must be proud
Depressing?
It reminds me of Israeli settlers. Depressing.

DEPRESSING?
Thats the baddest ass group of jews your going to see for quite a while around here..

edit on 23-2-2013 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join