It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran announces uranium finds and power plant expansion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catalyst317

Originally posted by bknapple32
im going to make this clear.

Where is your answer to the following:

Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei

Ayatollah Janati

General Safavi

Mohammad-Ali Ramin

Ayatollah Nuri Hamadani

General Mohammad-Ali Jafari

Foreign Minister Mottaki

Majles Speaker Adel

I showed a quote for each and every one of these people. Yet you said zero to any of it.

You brought the fight to me... where are YOUR answers? You have the burdern... not me... YOU derailed the thread....

You seriously just posted that response and expect to be taken seriously? Thats not an answer, thats a lame attempt at dodging. I brought my answers IN THOSE QUOTES. The quotes you refuse to answer. Its obvious why, there is no answer.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Catalyst317

For the umpteenth time, I never said Ahmadinejad until YOU brought him up. You literally quoted the mis translation of him in answer to all my quotes, NONE of them having anything to do with ahmadinejad.

Prove a mis-translation.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

For the umpteenth time, I never said Ahmadinejad until YOU brought him up. You literally quoted the mis translation of him in answer to all my quotes, NONE of them having anything to do with ahmadinejad.

You said that Iran said they "WILL wipe a country off the face of the earth"... who is the president of Iran currently?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

im going to make this clear.

Where is your answer to the following:

Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei

Ayatollah Janati

General Safavi

Mohammad-Ali Ramin

Ayatollah Nuri Hamadani

General Mohammad-Ali Jafari

Foreign Minister Mottaki

Majles Speaker Adel

I showed a quote for each and every one of these people. Yet you said zero to any of it.

You brought the fight to me... where are YOUR answers? You have the burdern... not me... YOU derailed the thread....

You seriously just posted that response and expect to be taken seriously? Thats not an answer, thats a lame attempt at dodging. I brought my answers IN THOSE QUOTES. The quotes you refuse to answer. Its obvious why, there is no answer.

Yes, it is obvious YOU have no answer... Again, I use your own cite against you or with your "4100 post and 5 years on the board" you would have an answer... but you still deflect it off onto me... classic... YOU refuse to answer ANYTHING I have posted based on your own citation...

AGAIN, you brought this to me, the burden of proof is on you...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Well considering the president of Iran will always answer to the supreme leader ayatollah, does it matter?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Effin A... I keep falling for it... Bloody Trolls.... keep on topic or keep off...

So... Iran... nuclear energy.... what's up with that?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Well considering the president of Iran will always answer to the supreme leader ayatollah, does it matter?

LMAO... well said... do some reaserch..

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Effin A... I keep falling for it... Bloody Trolls.... keep on topic or keep off...

You are loosing sir and resort to calling me a troll instead of backing up anything substantial...

mmmk
edit on 23-2-2013 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

You are loosing sir and resort to calling me a troll instead of backing up anything substantial...

mmmk
edit on 23-2-2013 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

Look, you want me to dispute something you cite that contradicts itself... Cite something substantial or move on... A decent cite is politically unbiased and does not contradict itself. You want to pick and choose what your own cite says and refuses to address other portions that are in the same article.

Own that your own cite says two different things and what was said could be taken in many ways. (such is politicians) Not only that, but since Iran is a Republic, the view of the few do not make that of a nation. (Hence our own country and it's own Republic leaders)

You are doing nothing but continuing on with spreading anti-any other country propaganda and are only keeping in tune with Anti-American propaganda.

No wonder other countries hate us... you are the prime example of the American mentality that "we are #1" and anything that is not American is sub-par.

Typical American egotistical attitude.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
You can try an argue a point I never made. Or you can answer the PLETHORA of quotes I gave you. How about that?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

You can try an argue a point I never made. Or you can answer the PLETHORA of quotes I gave you. How about that?

Like I said, answer the quotes YOU gave ME. What your posted contradicted itself and is only a biased interpretation of what may have been said. ( No one agrees on what is said, only their take on it based on you OWN cite).

Every Republic has members that disagree with nations and also have members that respect other nations. Is it fair to hold a whole country accountable for the the comments (that could be taken differently) of a few? If so, want to debate the USA?

YOU said Iran wants to "wipe a country off the face of the earth, which Iran never said. Maybe a few politicians said it, but Iran never did, and neither did their president.

Again, you throw out claims with no concrete backing and expect me to refute it? Grow up kid...

Also, are you going to stay on topic or just being a troll? Mr. 4100 posts. LMAO...
edit on 23-2-2013 by Catalyst317 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
So the supreme ayatollah saying that means nothing? has Ahmadinejad denounced these statements his generals and others made?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

So the supreme ayatollah saying that means nothing? has Ahmadinejad denounced these statements his generals and others made?

We are a Catholic nations... does it matter what the Pope says? Has our president denounced what the Pope has said on anything? Has Obama denounced anything our elected officials have said? Pro/Anti Iran/Iraq/gay/lesbian/etc?

Same thing... We are both Republic Nations with politicians with different views...

Your drivel is reaching now.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I've heard it on good authority that Ahmadinejad and others in Iran are into actual corporate business where there is actual paper certificates for uranium, where there is money to be made. Not necessarily WMD, although that's a great double-feature of radioactive materials. Remember, some of the middle east leaders are sons of businessmen and bankers, they want to run their country to be economically prosperous, and these guys want to retire one day with a fortune, much like any other politician on the planet right now. The whole super-villian character assassination going on in the media and political comics that make you think these leaders want nothing but to trample the planet to dust and blast away at each other's nations until everybody is back to the stone ages, it doesn't appeal to them.

I'm not going to be on edge about more nuclear power plants. It just means, less hydropower, less wind power, less natural gas power, less coal power. And possibly a shoddy job at building another nuclear plant resulting in a future Chernobyl or Fukushima, in which case, it's Iran; if they manage to nuke themselves what's the problem?

No I get it, exports to North Korea. At the bottom of concern, if it flops with the war, there is a lot of economic power behind the potential uranium standard.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
My personal opinion on the subject is that this will not end well. Now I'm not saying the western world is the most rational, but nukes in the hands of an irrational religious oligarchy?

Doom.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
My personal opinion on the subject is that this will not end well. Now I'm not saying the western world is the most rational, but nukes in the hands of an irrational religious oligarchy?

Doom.

I agree and not just because of the weapons they can make.
Israel and probably the U.S. too are going to kept infecting the iranian computers with viruses.They could cause a meltdown and contaminate the oil wells and the oil with radiation.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Here is what Israel wants to do to Iran if your interested:

Netanyahu Steps Up Israeli Threats Against Iran

As Israel's Threat to Bomb Iran Looms, U.S. Vows to Keep Aircraft Carrier Strike Group in Persian Gulf

Not only Israel but the US as well threatening a Nation. Where were these same threats when Pakistan or India were developing Nukes. Where were these threats when Germany was developing Nuclear Power Plants (under the disguise of Nukes), or FRANCE.

The indifference to Nations from the US is sickening to say the least. The US would rather starve a whole Country though sanctions than allow them Free Power.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Israel has been the MOST "irrational religious oligarchy" that has ever existed. Most Arab's are very considerate to other religions until recently.

Do some research on the British Empire and you will see where religious hatred came from.

Most of the time when Human Beings meet they dont ask "what religion are you". They usually just figure each other out as a Human Being first.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Does Iran lie. Yes.

Does Israel lie? How about the IAEA? How about our government leaders in 2003? They couldn't have possibly lied to us could they?

For every Iranian lie maybe there is a sliver of truth. Remember when everyone doubted the fact that they downed a US drone (which, by the way, they did it again today)? And it turns out they they indeed did down one and Obama asked for it back?

So maybe they do have ample amounts of uranium. But there is absolutely zero facts that show that they would use it to make a bomb to wipe a neighboring country off the map.

Why can't those people, who like it or not are mostly pro-west, have suitable electricity?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join