It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The PHASE - Who stunted human development? Must see!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by The Cusp

Maybe you could explain what you mean by effective control.

I looked at the link in your signature and saw that it dealt more with lucid dreams so I take it that it applies to that more than anything else.

It's a lucid dreaming website, so I presented it in that context. These days, I've taken that same model and am working it in an occult context. There's literally no difference between the two. I use my knowledge of dream control and can jump into any discussion on magic or occult studies.

Dreams, or the phase, are an expression of duality, the waveform counterpart to solid particle reality. Learning to control dreams is to learn to use magic. That kind of magic is equally valid outside of dreams, since the waveform reality comes first and only collapses into solid particle reality once you focus your attention on it.

I'm due to write a book of my own soon as soon as I get a handle on archetypal engineering. Rearranging archetypes and how the interconnect with each other, and shaping them into a machine rather than randomly assembled chaos.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

I am one of the lucky ones who "accidentally" fell into the phase without knowledge of doing it. My first (that I can remember) experience was when I was about 10. I have always been a very nervous person, and as a child I had a huge phobia of alien abductions. Why this was I'm not sure.

One night I awoke and had to go to the bathroom. I came back to bed, laid down on my back, and all of the sudden I felt a strange sensation at the base/middle of my head. It sort of tingled. Then I began to hear a humming noise, and a glass shattering to the floor.

I became very afraid, so I attempted to move. I couldn't, imagine my fear!! At this point I became convinced aliens were going to come through my door and scoop me up at any minute. This was enough to scare me back into a wakeful state.

It kept happening that night, so needless to say I did not sleep very well.

I researched lucid dreams and sleep paralysis before deciding I wanted to pursue this as an actual skill.

At one point I had developed some abilities when I fell into this state. I know how to induce it (not 100%), I have detached from my body after falling into it ( simply I roll gently out of my body) and I have had lucid dreams. NOTHING I say can describe how amazingly sharp you feel when you become lucid or pull from your body. Colours are vivid, smells stick out to me the most. I had a lucid dream where I touched and smelled a freshly painted purple door frame... simply amazing. I have encountered MY deceased cat as well, and she felt softer and more alive then when she actually WAS.

My only problem holding me back from going back into how skilled I was before is:

1) the fear of the sounds and sometimes sights before you fully sink into the phase.
2) A sudden fall in diligence with my practice since going through a traumatic period in my life.

My question to EVERYONE else here who is good with the phase: How would I get past the fear of the sounds and sights? I so badly want to be fully skilled at using my ability.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
What is that on the headboard? A ten horsepower outboard vibrator. Didn't watch the video--might be a demo in that. Several fixtures there that make me curious.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

Still, Human biology and medical science having no idea at all what that important part of the brain does that our society willingly poisons until it shuts down and hardens like bone could play a role. At the very least doesn't doing that sound idiotic. Could be that fact has something to do with human development being stunted.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
i suffer from sleep paralysis occasionally (4-5 times a year) and OHHHHH BOY the freaky crap i have seen and heared, no wonder people believe in alien abduction or demon posession, if i didnt know what it was and how to combat it i would have been scared pooless.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
sounds like hypnotic suggestion, new age spirituality, mixed with religious belief and metaphysical bs added in.

i didn't watch past the 10 min mark, sounded to much like a info commercial so i skipped to the end and was surprised that they didn't want me to buy something.

then clicked the link and saw a bunch of free stuff and low and behold there it was, buy buy a hard copy as a donation. and on the link side of the page asking for sponsors/ ie give Michael Raduga and his phony resreach center some money.

it amazes me to see so many people fall for con mens bs.

don't get me wrong, i believe that humans don't use as much of their brain as we could, but this is just some con man trying to cheat you out of your cash.
edit on 23-2-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

I encourage you, and the people who starred your post to reconsider. While the doc does contain some speculative stuff, it is still fairly honest and I don't see how you got the new age bullcrap mixed with it, I think they're presenting just the opposite.
Seems like a great way to introduce people to the subject.

The phenomenon is 100% real, I assure you. Sometimes people just blow it out of proportions, and assume the paranormal, which there is no evidence for.
--

I can recommend the book they have on their site. Solid information.
A tip for anyone new to this, the best technique/start is to get yourself interested and absorbed into the subject, reading books and other peoples experiences is a good way.

Link to the book (PDF):
obe4u.com...

edit on 25/2/2013 by Kryom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Let me post my response by starting off saying that I personally believe in "The Phase", although I never referred to it as that. I know of dreaming and nn-'___', the pineal gland and the effects it has on your mind. I love dreaming and love lucid dreaming even more so. I had my first "sleep-paralysis" experience when i was in 6th grade, not understanding fully what had happened to me, I went to school the next day and told my closest friends that I thought I was attacked by a ghost. (A very humorous conversation) That particular month I had 2 more experiences, believing both times to be attacks from paranormal forces.

That being said I watched this video from start to finish and it was actually a very good interpretation of the dream state/REM state.

The reason I wanted to watch this video was to expose this guy for a money hogging fiend as many that know of this information often try/do. Sure enough at the end of the video the narrator states that this video is not the full documentary of "The Phase" and that the 'rest of the information" can be found on the website.

"Ok here we go" I thought to myself while clicking the link.

Boy was I Wrong. This guy is as genuine as it gets.

Not only does he share all of his different techniques on how to enter "The Phase", directly on his website, he has a free E-book for download containing all the information/techniques.

You can of course donate and receive a hard copy book, but there was all the information FOR FREE.

I couldn't and still can't belive this.

I was totally expecting a video that gives you all the stories and whatnot about lucid dreaming/astral projection with a link at the end of the video to buy a product. Nothing. All FREE information and quite legit (as my personal studies on this subject are quite expansive).
VERY VERY useful post. This should be pinned. Nice find OP!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
sounds like hypnotic suggestion, new age spirituality, mixed with religious belief and metaphysical bs added in.

i didn't watch past the 10 min mark, sounded to much like a info commercial so i skipped to the end and was surprised that they didn't want me to buy something.

then clicked the link and saw a bunch of free stuff and low and behold there it was, buy buy a hard copy as a donation. and on the link side of the page asking for sponsors/ ie give Michael Raduga and his phony resreach center some money.

it amazes me to see so many people fall for con mens bs.

don't get me wrong, i believe that humans don't use as much of their brain as we could, but this is just some con man trying to cheat you out of your cash.
edit on 23-2-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

Dude, Don't ever leave your day-job and become any kind of investigator. If you took even 5 minutes to skim through his website and look at the links, you would find that you can get the E-Book free. Also his techniques and all his known information on the subject at hand can be viewed directly on the website FOR FREE.

I mean c'mon guy, you want this researcher to write a book and print/publish out of his own pocket so you can get the hard copy for no money?
You are very narrow minded. Even the holy bible (hard copy) costs money as im pretty sure every book does.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
First of, I'm not trying to debunk anything.
I believe these experiences are probably real.

As hounddoghowlie said: "sounds like hypnotic suggestion".
That kind of rang true to me.

Why would he ask his subjects to go and find aliens. And then they find them, what does it prove?
Has he asked his subjects to find smurfs? Or mermaids?
And I'm not saying this to make fun of it, I'm saying that I would perhaps ask those questions in an attempt to give the phenomena a more scientific base.
(Excuse my english, I hope I made my point though)

edit on 25-2-2013 by z00mster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

No argument there. I just see the rumor about it being produced by the pineal gland turning into dis-information. Begs the question, Where is it produced? Of course because they dont know doesnt necessarily mean it isnt produced there. Interesting that theres not more research about this. Maybe they are hiding something...
edit on 25-2-2013 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by z00mster
First of, I'm not trying to debunk anything.
I believe these experiences are probably real.

As hounddoghowlie said: "sounds like hypnotic suggestion".
That kind of rang true to me.

Why would he ask his subjects to go and find aliens. And then they find them, what does it prove?
Has he asked his subjects to find smurfs? Or mermaids?
And I'm not saying this to make fun of it, I'm saying that I would perhaps ask those questions in an attempt to give the phenomena a more scientific base.
(Excuse my english, I hope I made my point though)

edit on 25-2-2013 by z00mster because: (no reason given)

To that extent, yes maybe it is suggestive to instill in the mind of the experiment (the dreamer) to think of aliens or light at the end of the tunnel, etc. The point is these experieneces were all recreated sucessfully, down to the actual claim's of the "abductee" or "near death experiences". I have personally witnessed while in sleep paralysis a "shadowy figure" which I couldnt descibre as anything other than your classic Alien. (The sihoulette I saw had an amazingly big head).
I still do not to this day subscribe to the idea that I was about to be abducted by an alien.

Instead of conceding to the truth humans like to attribute these "unknown" things to "outside forces". It's just our way. We're all idiots like that.

Sleep paralysis, which in many (If not all) of these cases is a defense mechanism of the human body (or any sentient being that dreams).

There are a few things that happen when you are in sleep paralysis. And I can explain.
(Keep in mind this is what you will inevitably experience if you wake during sleep paralysis)

1st your body is completely paralyzed. This happens so that if you have a dream about fighting or running or anything physical, that you don't act out your dreams in reality. A failure of this can be very painful as I have on many occasions punched my girlfriend in the face or kicked the end post of a bed.This was mentioned in the video. You won't be able to move or speak and the only "feeling" you will have is a sense of confusion that you know you are breathing but cannot feel it.

2nd your ears will be buzzing like crazy. Your ears have a funny mechanism that while in sleep paralysis Your ossicles, Hammer and Stirrup (look up ear anatomy to those who are uneducated on this subject) physically vibrate to create a "white noise" effect. This happens so that outside noises (mostly environmental ambience) is blocked out so that you can actually fall into the proper stages of sleep. If this didn't happen then every little noise you heard when attempting to fall asleep would ineveitbaly wake you up.

3rd. If you havent "snapped" out of sleep paralysis by now, from the confusing combination of feelings of the above mentioned then you will feel a very strong sense of FEAR. You will literally be terrified.This is a survival mechanism, and its purpose is to keep you more alert so that it kicks your "Fight or Flight" in more rapidly. This is attributed to a very primitive time when humans still roamed the earth without houses and huts. This gives you a better chance of survival if a predator attempts to attack you while in your sleep.

4th. If you haven't snapped out of sleep paralysis by now, from the above mentioned then you will experience the sight of "Shadow Figures". I don't think this is scientifically proven (in fact i don't think any of this is scientifically proven) but this is tied to number 3 in that it is a trick created by your mind to give you a better chance of survival by manifesting a figure that isn't actually there. When you hit number 4 you usually snap out of sleep paralysis in an instant.

Here are some links incase you all want to be educated more throuroughly on this subject.
www.webmd.com...

Here is a clip from a very enlightening documentary on sleep paralysis. You can search for the full version which is available on youtube.
www.youtube.com...

Here is yet another clip from discovery channel on sleep/lucid dreaming.
www.youtube.com...

And another---Watch all three of these videos and you will understand why so called "Alien Abductions" are not real. (You really think that if an Alien, with superior technology, wanted to abduct you he would let you know about it!?)
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

If you want to argue with me I can literally pull up countless resources on this subject. I have been studying this particuliar subject for 10+ years. I keep a Dream Journel and have practiced dream recall on and off for 9+ years. I have been experimenting with sleep paralysis and Lucid dreaming on and off for at least 7+ years. I am very, very knowledgeable on this subject.

Bring It On

Logic Can Save You All

edit on 25-2-2013 by idl3d3m0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Just another video from the serpent stating
1) God is withholding information from you by not telling you the truth
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Yes it/he/she Jehovah did, its right there in your Genesis.

ATS thread Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Now care to explain in 20 words or less how your Omniscient god walked in the garden looking for Adam....yes LOOKING to find Adam...
Adams eyes were opened as to the true nature of reality, not content with being a somnambulistic zombie. Adams reward! Being kicked out as Jehovah feared he would eat of the Tree Of Life as well. Hang on a minute why was the tree of life needed if Adam was immortal?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The fact that there is fluoride added to most tap water still frustrates me.

Literally everyone looks at me like I'm crazy when I say we shouldn't have it in our water. Brutal what we do to our poor pineal glands.

I really want to start a project that brings to light how crappy fluoride is for our brains... an essay or video possibly.

Luckily I'm not too worried of losing my pineal abilities, my dad is 46 and he still has sleep paralysis... except he hasn't been able to use it for OBE's yet due to the scary auditory sensations.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

No argument there. I just see the rumor about it being produced by the pineal gland turning into dis-information. Begs the question, Where is it produced? Of course because they dont know doesnt necessarily mean it isnt produced there. Interesting that theres not more research about this. Maybe they are hiding something...
edit on 25-2-2013 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

I like you ^.^

Indeed there is much disinformation. And hardly any decent scientific research in the mainstream that is accepted about its true function. Or at least towards the concern that aspects of our diet massively damage it.

At the very least in regards to the Pineal Gland I get a "Move along nothing to see here" "These are not the droids your looking for" kinda vibe from society about it.

Suspicious indeed.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kitkatcat

There have been some recent peer reviewed studies in America that 100% show IQ loss from fluoride. Very recent studies which are kicking up some debate and traction. In my country a bunch of cities are debating whether or not to continue adding it.

Many American and European scientists have come over to assist in the debate. The only side which is for Fluoride is the government. And the more evidence stacks up that we indeed have been poisoning our brains the more people within the government are turning to our side of the debate ^.^

I live up in the mountains in NZ so we get our water from underground wells pumped up into holding tanks. And even still I filter them just in case hehe. Recently started buying Natural fluoride free toothpaste and mouth wash.

Decalcification Represent ^.^

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
what the hell why not!

The only way to reach an higher conciseness is trough lucid dreaming, or REM sleep. The secret is to be aware of the dream, and become deeper connected withing yourself. Don't explore the dream world, that is useless, explore your deeper mind, with meditation in the dream itself. this is the only way. Is not easy but possible. You can call it a dream within a dream, or smaller mind within an higher mind "as above so bellow, so bellow as above".

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Watch the spirit molecule. Mods get ban happy if we talk about it. Very interesting tho.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I once got into meditation classes, I immediatly realized they were using white noise generators in class to " assist" the meditative state. They also discussed levels of consciousness but I kept falling asleep while meditating. My instructor claimed this was the best sleep, but I kept getting woke up as was snoring. I guess I was at the top of the class!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join