It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The PHASE - Who stunted human development? Must see!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp
What good is a lecture or video telling you how awesome and useful cars are if it doesn't teach you how to drive?

There's a "Methods and Techniques" section at the website.

The posted video isn't even the full documentary. It's looks like it's just a summary.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Still, I skimmed his book, and while it seems to be a good collection of techniques to achieve these various phase states, I don't see much about effective control. Mostly a lot of techniques that can work, but no explanations as to why they work or what's happening when you use them.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

Maybe you could explain what you mean by effective control.

I looked at the link in your signature and saw that it dealt more with lucid dreams so I take it that it applies to that more than anything else.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
id say this video is absolutely awesome if they explained how to enter the "phase" to those who have never entered such a place willingly

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
The video opened my eye to a different way of looking and thinking about my own experiences.
It had been said that I did not talk at all until I was five or so but as I remember it - I was talking just not with my mouth or vocal chords.

A teacher then showed me how most people talk by placing my hand on her throat and I could feel the vibrations. I told her that I did not know this was how most people talk or meant when they said talk. It took a long time to get my vocal chords to respond loud enough for others to hear me. To me it felt like I was shouting!

Since then much of my life could be explained by "The Phase" sort of idea - which for me does include all the things the video pointed out.

The list of my experiences is too long to even begin to put to words and I am not sure I want to do that because it then exposes my inmost feelings about life.

The idea of that which we call God fits in with this whole pattern of thinking. It was when I recognized my self awareness that I also came to terms with what I call my "GOD". Before that I was very anti-god. I found fault in all concepts of the Godhead (so to speak) and questioned all authority because I found minor bits of lies or false teachings even by the nicest of religions.

You see, to me, if any religion has any falsehood to it then the whole lot of it is mostly useless and lies. In my experience the Godhead does not LIE at all ever. Extra normal knowledge is not something Godhead forbids - it is just a warning to be careful that others and my self do not fool me into thinking that I know all the answers.

So in all the video just widened my knowledge/vision about life and its possibilities.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Are lucid dream states responsible for paranormal phenomena? There's a fair chance.
Are these states responsible for alien abductions accounts? There's a fair chance.
Are these states responsible for encounters with angelic beings? There's a fair chance.
Are these states responsible for out of body experiences? There's a fair chance.
Are all the above phenomena caused by this same state? There's a fair chance.

The video is relatively benign when it comes to the topic of hoaxes and money making scams. I find it a little humorous how so many people have rushed into this thread to scream hoax. I bet half those people haven't even watched the video. Sure they put a bit of a marketing spin on it by repackaging this state of sleep as "the phase" and they're charging for the full documentary. But at least they released this 30 min overview for free, no one is forcing you to buy their products.

The hardest thing to believe in the doco is out of body experiences, but even then they don't exactly say people are really leaving their bodies... in fact they seem to hint at the idea these may be just a form of lucid dreaming. But even if they were saying that OOBE's are not lucid dreaming, it's not that hard to actually believe astral projection may be real. I was very skeptical of those people they interviewed about astral projection, because I've never really done it myself.

Then they started interviewing people about lucid dreaming and false awakenings, both of which I have experienced. As I was listening to these people I realized they sounded exactly the same as the people who were recounting their out of body experiences. I had an epiphany at that moment which enabled me to realize those people were telling the truth about astral projection.

But the question still remains whether their experience was simply lucid dreaming or not. I know for sure they believe what they are saying, but that doesn't necessarily mean their out of body experiences were indeed real out of body experiences and not just a lucid dream. Anyway I'm rambling now so let me finish up by saying I find it suspicious how violently this thread was attacked.
edit on 24/2/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Not sure if I agree with Mr. Raduga's statement that the capability to enter the phase state is being suppressed by TPTB. I do, however, certainly find the phase states described to be very real, if esoteric phenomena that I've spent some time trying to experience on my own without success.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by Izak4K

Think you could provide some sort of summary?

I'm a little bit curious as to what you're talking about, but currently, I am nowhere near curious enough to watch 30 minutes.

[color=A5D5D9]I challenge you to make me interested enough to want to watch this vid.

I forgot, course my original topic name was - "everything you need to know about dreaming", so I did not think it needed more explanation.
Glass already explained, but there are a couple of things I would like to add.
As far as i see it, It's all about understanding, controlling and finding the right information in your dreams. By controlling your dreams you also get a better understanding of this realm. According to him, we can exist in two realities simultaneously.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
"Who stunted human development?"

We did with our constant wars and the fact that we have chosen to advance our technology over our spirituality by many hundreds if not thousands of years!

We are out of kilter/balance with nature, hence our spiritual development has been some what retarded.

There is no hope of going back, our only chance for survival as a species is to get of this rock and thus fragment the control of the Illuminati masters that caused the spiritual imbalance of our race in the first place.
edit on 24-2-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

You obviously didn't watch the video, the video describes your religion and others, as simply the powers that be using the phase the lead millions into a sheep like state of beleif/faith, much like the planet these days, its hilarious that you cannot process the fact that this is well documented, millions upon millions awake every year, your phony 'religion' will die out, just like the hundreds before it

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I found another interesting article on Dreams:
"There are written thousands of books that teaches us lucid dreaming at will. However, as it turned out, that the easiest way to learn to see such dreams - is regularly play computer games." etc etc.
Animals have also dreams, but this maybe too off topic, but rather interesting.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Please open your mind, those wars were pushed and moulded by who exactly? TPTB, just like the video states, you're asleep, just like most people on this forum whos sole purpose seems to be dismissing 'the phase' as its called in this instance, its a well documented fact, the bibles stories always seem to be 'at dark' when people are asleep, or come in visions whilst we are what...sleeping
People should start thinking for themselves and not doing TPTB's dirty work, they have you all very well trained and from my view up here, its hilarious to see you come scrambling to their defence, wake up...

ETA: re-read your response, i didn't quite catch the jist of it, but my point still stands to others unaware of the true reality of our lives
edit on 24/2/13 by freakanature because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Couldn't agree more, seeing people rush into here saying 'its all a scam to grab our money' makes me laugh, i watched all the video, and wasn't once concerned about this being a scam, the guy needs donations to continue research, that much is kinda obvious as his research involves a lot of travelling i assume, if people watched these videos instead of being a puppet for the 'gubberment' then maybe more people would be awake

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by freakanature

Im asleep??? If i am then i must be dreaming up your silly response! I am well aware of the infuence that TPTB have over our ever action and everyday lives, hence the reference to our Illuminati puppet masters in my last post. I think it is you that should attempt a to open your mind a little more.

What part of my post are you in disagreement with exactly?
edit on 24-2-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Izak4K

Well yeah that goes without saying, games usually give us a way into worlds that are non existent, fantasy and completely disconnect us from the strains of reality, these fantasy worlds open up our mind and i'd assume due to how much it is based in a dream world, open up parts of our brain we don't usually use, untill we sleep

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Please see my edit, i kinda rushed through the thread and picked out a few responses to aim my replies at, after re reading your post i realised you were one of the few on this thread who aren't sleeping

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by freakanature

Cool, cool. Mistakes happen.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Izak4K

Bookmarking for educational with the mrs.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I'm thinking this is just one of those deals where spirits work on an unknowing person somewhere to create an astral world out of their being, then they let other people in without either party being aware of it. The only way to go out of body is to go out of existence really and into something which doesn't exist (like in the future, just a second or moment ahead in time), there one can meet people who can show them their address or just create a temporary world to interact. That way one has techniques and methods independent of instructors or having one "master server" where everyone can OBE, but not without it.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
reply to post by Glass

The link your describing is the chemical '___' which is produced in the brain. It has been attributed to all of those things.

The origin of '___' within the body is unknown. Common misperception is that it is produced in the pineal gland. This is speculation as no research confirms it to be true.

Just sayin...
edit on 24-2-2013 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join