It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The PHASE - Who stunted human development? Must see!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I just came across this awesome video, that I would like to share with you.
Last year someone on ATS was mentioning his name - Michael Raduga, but I did not have an opportunity to look into it, before I found this video today.
OFF topic - why, why did they picked that barbi girl for this video.

THE PHASE video is on 7 languages:
English
Chinese
Spanish
Portuguese
Arabic
Russian
Japanese

Book is translated in 5 languages. You can find more information on his homepage:
LINK

Enjoy.

edit on 23-2-2013 by Izak4K because: no reason

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Izak4K

Think you could provide some sort of summary?

I'm a little bit curious as to what you're talking about, but currently, I am nowhere near curious enough to watch 30 minutes.

[color=A5D5D9]I challenge you to make me interested enough to want to watch this vid.

eta:
reply to post by Glass

Thanks.
edit on 2/23/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

It's about the connection between various states of consciousness which occur during REM sleep, ie. lucid dreaming, out-of-body experiences, and linking them with things such as alien abductions, spiritual phenomena, and near-death experience. They refer to this wide range of phenomena as "the phase" and discuss why this phenomena is not widely known or studied, suggesting that this knowledge is being suppressed to some extent by the authorities.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Its a pretty good video i gotta admit.

Anyone on ATS had any experiences in "the phase" they want to share with us?

i would also like to know the method they used to enter "the phase"
edit on 23-2-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Will take a look at this later and revert.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Glass

The link your describing is the chemical '___' which is produced in the brain. It has been attributed to all of those things.

As to the allegation that we have been messed with in some way. Mmm isn't the first time I have heard that. Maybe, who knows. We will need to make more head way against global corruption to answer those questions.

Why do I suspect specific people in the Vatican and within "SOME" free mason lodges know the answer to this one already :/

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
sounds like hypnotic suggestion, new age spirituality, mixed with religious belief and metaphysical bs added in.

i didn't watch past the 10 min mark, sounded to much like a info commercial so i skipped to the end and was surprised that they didn't want me to buy something.

then clicked the link and saw a bunch of free stuff and low and behold there it was, buy buy a hard copy as a donation. and on the link side of the page asking for sponsors/ ie give Michael Raduga and his phony resreach center some money.

it amazes me to see so many people fall for con mens bs.

don't get me wrong, i believe that humans don't use as much of their brain as we could, but this is just some con man trying to cheat you out of your cash.
edit on 23-2-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

I've had numerous experiences with "the phase", I'll list them by type rather than explaining each event in detail because I could probably write a 400 page novel about them combined.

-Lucid Dreaming, ranging from dreams in which I was merely "awake" to dreams in which I had full control over where I was and what I and others were doing.

-Out-of-Body Experiences, much less frequently than lucid dreams, I'm usually able to "rise" out of my body but have difficulty maintaining my balance, I would tumble to the floor and struggle to hold myself up as if my spiritual limbs were atrophied. Opening my eyes in the OBE is a struggle, but on one occasion I was able to do so and could "see" objects from memory with perfect detail and clarity for a limited period before "blacking out".

-Spiritual Visions, difficult to describe, not like a vision from the future but more like a...symbollic image accompanied by voices and music. These were like short lucid dreams in which there was no dream world, just an image which moved fluidly and changed color, and it really felt like some divine force was showing me something important. I still havent worked out the meanings in their totality but they've left impressions on me which have affected my life.

-Sleep Paralysis, unable to move but being totally awake and conscious, usually a precursor to lucid dreams or OBE. On some occasions I felt the presence of other entities in my room, some entities I percieved to be of an extremely negative nature. These were some of the most frightening experiences I've had in "the phase".

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The most effective methods for entering the phase that I've come across would be:

-Train yourself to question reality regularly. Ask yourself "Am I dreaming?" throughout the day. Try to set up ways of triggering this question, like that one fellow in the video with his sticky notes on the fridge and the door. If you can train yourself to question reality, theres a good chance you'll end up doing so in a dream and you may be able to notice strange things that can tip you off.

-Try having a nap during the day. I often have much more vivid lucid dreams during the day, and pretty much all of my OBE's have occured after an afternoon nap. If you can find time to nap for a couple hours in the afternoon, you may stumble upon an amazing dreamscape that can provide hours of entertainment or startling revelations.

-Entering the dream from sleep paralysis. Inducing sleep paralysis has always been difficult for me, but if you can master it then entering the phase becomes a whole lot easier to do at will. Its best to attempt this if you're not tired, so try it if you have a chance to have an afternoon nap. Try to lie perfectly still, focus on your breathing but breathe naturally ie. dont force your breath, just be mindful of it. If you get the urge to move, which usually manifests as an itch, that is your brain testing to see if you are asleep, and to achieve sleep paralysis you have to fool the brain by ignoring the itch and remaining motionless except for your breath. Eventually, your brain will decide that you are asleep and activate sleep paralysis, but you will still be conscious. You'll know that you're in sleep paralysis when you feel a sort of numbness, tingling or vibration in your body and head. Do not resist this feeling or try to amplify it, just let the feeling persist and it will slowly intensify. (I've tried to speed up the process by amplifying the vibration and then rise out of body, but when I did rise I felt really burnt out and couldnt open my eyes) At this point one of two things will happen, either you will enter a dream fully lucid, or the vibration will slow down and cease, and you may get up thinking that you are awake, but actually be out-of-body. In the latter case, this is when you should question reality to determine whether or not you are really awake. If you're like me, the question will answer itself when you try to get up and end up falling to the floor (dont worry, it's not painful)

-Returning to the dream. Once you've achieved a lucid dream or OBE, theres a chance that you could shock yourself out of the dream and back into sleep paralysis, which I call "blacking out", but it is often possible to return by simply allowing the tingling or vibrating feeling to intensify again. If you don't return to the dream, you might be able to pull of an OBE.

-Finally, Waking Up. It can get confusing and even frightening when you're bouncing back and forth in these dream states, or if you feel stuck in sleep paralysis, so if you ever feel you need to wake yourself up, the most effective way is by changing your breathing pattern rapidly. Hold your breath for a few seconds or breathe rapidly. This triggers your brain to jump to full alertness and bring you rapidly back to reality.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Just another video from the serpent stating
1) God is withholding information from you by not telling you the truth
2) see what good things can come from eating the fruit - you'll become like God and get all this "hidden knowledge"
3) and you will not die.

Our Creator never lied, and like Adam and Eve, most will eat it either willingly because of internal iniquity or through deception. Please don't be one of them.

Nobody has "hidden" this age old practice, but it has been kept from our lands and public consumption to a large extent whilst faith remained strong.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Er...what? The PTB, the Elite, the human authorities who run this world, are the ones being blamed for not telling us the truth. Nobody said anything about God. I for one think that God has actually reached me through this thing they call the phase, something which ridiculously paranoid christian preachers have failed to do time and time again.

2) see what good things can come from eating the fruit - you'll become like God and get all this "hidden knowledge"

Hmmm...

3) and you will not die.

There you go again, claiming things that were not mentioned in the video, you lie just as much as the "serpent".

Our Creator never lied, and like Adam and Eve, most will eat it either willingly because of internal iniquity or through deception. Please don't be one of them.

Nobody has "hidden" this age old practice, but it has been kept from our lands and public consumption to a large extent whilst faith remained strong.

Never thought to question why these things have been hidden, have you? You merely took the word of human authorities as if it were the word of God.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This is really interesting to me as far as an example of synchronicity because I downloaded a free copy of a book by this author two days ago. The book is devoted to teaching OOBE in an easy way. The author is encouraging exploration of " the phase" which is a bleed in of conscious awareness into the sleep state. This seems more Psi-Intific than religious.

I would post the book here but do not see how to do the post of a pdf? You can go to the website and download it free. On the front page it says:

This book is free online, so feel free to distribute it! Send it to all your friends! Post it on your websites and blogs!

books.obe4u.com...

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
sounds like hypnotic suggestion, new age spirituality, mixed with religious belief and metaphysical bs added in.

i didn't watch past the 10 min mark, sounded to much like a info commercial so i skipped to the end and was surprised that they didn't want me to buy something.

then clicked the link and saw a bunch of free stuff and low and behold there it was, buy buy a hard copy as a donation. and on the link side of the page asking for sponsors/ ie give Michael Raduga and his phony resreach center some money.

it amazes me to see so many people fall for con mens bs.

don't get me wrong, i believe that humans don't use as much of their brain as we could, but this is just some con man trying to cheat you out of your cash.
edit on 23-2-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Izak4K

its so funny how they took astral projection and just renamed and are now trying to sell it as something else, even in the video they mention astral projection like its something you experience in the phase, its kinda ridiculous what they are trying to do here, shame on them.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by maggi

did you not read where i said they offer a bunch of free stuff, bit then turn around and want you to give as charlie daniels would say " wants you to give a donation" or on the left side of the screen where thay say they need sponsers, ie we want money.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Everyone wants money, it's necessary if you want to survive in modern society. Making documentaries isn't cheap, it takes time and effort. If one invests time and effort into providing some form of service, is it unreasonable for them to ask for something in exchange?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CesarO

They did more than that. They are pointing out a common factor in very diverse phenomena.

They are not the first though. The Monroe Institute was set up in the mid 70's with pretty much the same idea in mind and came to similar conclusions.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
3) and you will not die.

If you read carefully. The gods of Eden represent our ego.
Serpent told Eve to eat the fruits to help them, to liberate them.
Eve and Adam gained this knowledge after they ate the fruits.
But somehow her ego and Adam's, returned, defeated them, and 'banished' them from Eden
Even with the knowledge, their ego still got the best of them.
They (Eve and Adam) feared of 'the power of gods' they just obtained. Ego loves Fear.

This genesis' story tells us that: we have to be careful with our ego, even after we get our hidden power.
edit on 23-2-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Glass

and if you think that bs he's sellin is real
i got a bridge for sell in brooklin.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

I've experienced about 75% of the stuff they were talking about in that video myself, so I know it's real. However I learned everything I know about the subject from personal experience and free sources. If someone wants to pay for it, that's their decision.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Haha what a joke, just another video meant to give the creator more attentions and money. This "phase" may be true but the fact that this Russian claims that all things supernatural take play while falling or awaking from sleep. I understand that his point is that they don't want us to know about this because we can have everything. I lucid dream and can even dream while not sleeping but to say that all things weird in this world take places in this phase is arrogant, tell that to any abducted or someone that has saw a ghost in broad daylight and they would laugh at you.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
What a useless video! It just lumps Near Death Exp, OBE, Astral, Sleep paralysis, false awakenings and lucid dreaming together and calls it all "The Phase". Perhaps there's more to his e-book which I'll check out later, but that video is a waste of time to watch.

Unfortunately, they are missing the most important part, control. Without learning dream control, this so called phase is absolutely useless. You can hone your control skill in this phase, but the skills learned there carry over and can be applied to non-phase states as well. That's what's important.

What good is a lecture or video telling you how awesome and useful cars are if it doesn't teach you how to drive?
The thread in my signature will help get you started with control.

Also, dreaming is NOT limited to REM, and it is possible to feel your real body while dreaming.
edit on 23-2-2013 by The Cusp because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join