It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DPRK to US Gen, Have war game,have miserable destruction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Well the rest of the world , ok Iran, does not go around with threats of war or of a nuke war like DPRK has been doing.
I do not think it is talk this time around, DPRK does intend on doing some thing big really BIG to make North Korea a one flag Nation.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I'm not disagreeing with you at all, and your right to say not everyone threatens with nuclear bombs... Isn't that the difference between the U.S and other countries though? We don't talk about dropping Nukes.... We just Nagasake and Hiroshima the country and mourn the dead after.... Aside from that i'm in agreement that N.K. is looking to make those islands a one Flag country.... Heck there prolly still sore from the whole Korean War. I guess they better hope that there master China backs them when Kim decides to push the button or I fear the recourse from the U.S will trump anything they thought we were incapable of.

I fear for N.K doing something so foolish, but then again walk the walk don't just send empty threats.... Who know's maybe N.K will nuke the south and be like "You couldn't stop that one could you America?" It's a sick game

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
well here is the going to be "hot war" talk www.nytimes.com... from the link

North Korea Threatens to Attack U.S. With ‘Lighter and Smaller Nukes’
By CHOE SANG-HUN
Published: March 5, 2013

SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea said on Tuesday that it would cut off a hot line with the United States military in South Korea, calling the truce that stopped the Korean War in 1953 null and void and threatening to strike the United States with “lighter and smaller nukes.”
and with the new US /South Drills we shall see come the 11th of mach 2013 if Soul glows or has a mushroom cloud over it. www.foxnews.com... form the link

North Korea says its nuclear program is a response to U.S. hostility that dates back to the 1950-53 Korean War, which ended with an armistice, not a peace treaty, leaving the Korean Peninsula still technically in a state of war.

North Korea warned it will cancel the armistice agreement on March 11 because of ongoing U.S.-South Korean military drills that began March 1 which the statement called a "dangerous nuclear war targeted at us."

Read more: www.foxnews.com...
will Un use the nuke will the US start to kill its own in US city's with the drones? will Iran say it was their nuke DPRK tested? will Joe B say it is time for US forces to go in Iran? stay tuned for more doom and gloom , lot's more to come.

edit on 6-3-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Closing duplicate NK threads, and leaving the oldest one open.

Please post here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join