It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents Sue School For Making Children ‘Religious Guinea Pigs’ — By Teaching Them Yoga

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

You give too much power to the Progressives/Seculars.
Sure, they may have wanted prayer removed from the schools, but it was the Supreme Court who ruled that the government must remain neutral with regards to religion in schools, i.e., separation of church and state.

How do you know what the founding fathers would have wanted taught in schools? There were no state and federal-funded public schools back then. Many of the founding fathers weren't even Christian.

It only got to the Supreme Court because of the Seculars. Remember, the Humanists declared their new ideas to be a religion and a faith, just without God or absolute values. Then they changed their mind when the Christians went to court over separation of church and state.

The Seculars wanted God and Christianity out of schools, but have left in their own indoctrination and Humanist values.

What is the difference ultimately?
edit on 27-2-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Your dealing with agents of the Matrix. They're only concern is to maintain the status quo, to maintain the connection. Yoga, obviously is a threat to their mission and the agenda or program, if you will.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
Your dealing with agents of the Matrix. They're only concern is to maintain the status quo, to maintain the connection. Yoga, obviously is a threat to their mission and the agenda or program, if you will.

So the parents are the agents of the Matrix?

That's a funny concept. It is the State which wants to maintain control and eliminate parental authority, as the system set up per John Dewey THEE educational Secular Humanist agent of the Matrix.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE

So the parents are the agents of the Matrix?

That's a funny concept. It is the State which wants to maintain control and eliminate parental authority, as the system set up per John Dewey THEE educational Secular Humanist agent of the Matrix.
. The line bewteen Agent and those that follow the program. Who is parent? Who is an. Accomplis. Motivated by fear,greed or just plain ignorance......a willingness to suppress the truth when first learned. Perhaps in disbeleif? We must hoever really understand that in the end, its all 1010111000

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LanceCorvette

Thank you! I wish to one day teach Yoga to children and this thread caught my attention for that very reason. Its naive of me, but I was rather surprised that individuals could be so opposed to it, but then again, if you really think about it... It makes sense, unfortunately. Although, despite this, there is time and inevitable progress to be made. I'm staying positive about it. Yoga has helped me in many ways, and I think it would be especially beneficial for children/adolescents with stress, depression and anger related issues.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MessengerBird
reply to post by LanceCorvette

Thank you! I wish to one day teach Yoga to children and this thread caught my attention for that very reason. Its naive of me, but I was rather surprised that individuals could be so opposed to it, but then again, if you really think about it... It makes sense, unfortunately. Although, despite this, there is time and inevitable progress to be made. I'm staying positive about it. Yoga has helped me in many ways, and I think it would be especially beneficial for children/adolescents with stress, depression and anger related issues.

But it doesn't ! It only teaches them they are "god", it sits them in the temple of God stating that they are "god". It makes Pharisees, not Children of God. It's makes them self-righteous, not righteous. It makes them slaves to religious rituals, not slaves to freedom in Christ Jesus. It puts them as their own saviours when there is only One Saviour. It makes them reject their Creator as King and instead makes man king. It destroys emotions and makes them little oneness puppets for the nwo. It makes a mockery of God when it is He that heals and does all of these things, yet man stubbornly insists that it is man doing all of it by giving credit to some religious ritual like yoga. He is the One who blesses both believers and non-believers and who gives rain to both groups. And yet, one entire group is coming to believe that man is divine and a creator and therefore are usurping His Name. The last tower at Babel is being built, and it is through eastern meditation that our teachers and leaders are swaying the crowds to reject Jesus Christ and salvation and ask for Barabbas. Woe to them. I know that you think yoga is not harmful. That's because liars told you that, and your personal experiences have done nothing but seemingly confirm the "truth" of what they said. But what if you knew that Jesus Christ healed your condition? Could you then not see how liars have convinced you of a lie? And what you are doing in the process - subscribing your healing to the power within you as a creator instead of Him who is Creator? How you SIT in the temple of God declaring yourself to BE GOD?

I truly do think that all of us will be shown each and every episode in our lives and we will cringe to witness the millions of times where we took all credit and glory when it should have rightfully been given to Him. Please stop wanting to teach kids to continue in this madness. Consider that it was neither you nor your pretzel shaped body contortions that gave any help to you, but rather it was Him. Perhaps that would go a long way to describing a Christian's perspective on this subject and the outright rejection of teaching our kids yet another Pharisee man made religious ritual that destroys and makes the law of Our God null and void. And far worse, destroys them in the process. There is only One Creator, One God, One Healer, and One Saviour. And man is not it.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join