It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook violated my privacy and may be spying on YOU

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Wow, sounds like they were using it to spy on you! This is a very good example of why people should NEVER place such apps on their phones. Personally, i won't even get a smart phone, because i simply do not want all those little apps. I just want a PHONE, with a couple of nice features. At least you noticed the problem right away!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Reply to post by IndieA

I deleted my F book account over a year ago and havent looked back

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Somewhere, deep in the state of Utah the US government is building a massive site for what they say is for cybersecurity. The National Security Agency runs the heavily guarded Utah Data Center. Some are calling it the US' newest and biggest "spy center."

The NSA says the Utah Data Center is designed to focus on cyber security. The agency will neither confirm nor deny specifics. Some suggest it could hold 5 zettabytes of data. Just one zettabyte is the equivalent of about 62 billion stacked iPhones 5's-- that stretches past the moon.

Skeptics and critics alike, which reportedly have included former NSA employees, say the data center should be a focus in the debate over liberty, security and privacy.

US officials say cybersecurity is vital for national security interests. They say the US receives thousands of cyberattacks every day. But experts say the US' history of collecting information about the public makes them dubious about the center's true use.

Privacy advocates say Americans need to be observant of how far the government is going to secure private information. Recently, an electronic privacy group urged the federal government to make distinctions between criminal activity and terrorist threats on the Internet to ensure proper law enforcement response.

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by threewisemonkeys

Thank you for putting this information here I did not know this! It is very accurate!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join