It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greeting to all that are out there seeking the truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
ATS,
It’s great to see how many others have the same thoughts about different subjects. Quick rundown on me, I have traveled (Military 20 Years) and lived all around the world and have lived in small Cities and Large Cities, I keep up with what is happening in the local news and around the world. I also link Stock markets to events and draw a conclusion on what is happening or will happen. I am well diverse in what I see and hear. I always believe there is more to the story than we are being told.

The truth is out there and don’t trust no-one.

Look forward to see your post on all the different topics and I may put my two cents in when it is warranted.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 19KTankCommander

Hey there 19KTankCommander and welcome to not just ATS, but also the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the rest of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only.

Once you have achieved 20 posts though, you'll then be able to start your own threads in other forums around ATS and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Here's some handy links..

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

I need help with uploading pictures/an avatar

Frequently Asked Questions..

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

RA,
Forum Moderator.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

A Huge Welcome 19K! Climb aboard the tinfoil hat wearing club, and have fun. Will be more than glad to read your opinions, and insights.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

You sound like you'll have no trouble finding your way around here.

Peace

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Welcome to your new Addiction. 12 step meetings on Tuesdays in the basement....bring cookies....

Des

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Welcome to A.T.S.
See you around the forums.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Clears the clutter from the keyboard...

Welcome

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Welcome! Glad you climbed aboard and joined the crew!

Enjoy your stay!

Peace and love
-nat the crazed cat-

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hello! Nice to meet you!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

While I think it is good to not trust anyone until one has checked their actions I believe there must be a true way of life out there since all good and evil must be balanced. There is evil to be found everywhere these days, no need to search for it(television, news, selfishness etc etc), but to find the good things I had to make a long search.

According to my limited wisdom Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance in daily life´s actions is something very good for all people. Learning to meditate and doing exercises are also good things. I found all of these things for free online, without any membership, at Falun Dafa Qi Gong .

More than 100 million people do it across the globe. If you look for the future of mankind, I bet you will find it there

I wish you all the best in the future!

top topics

join