It's the Feds who are the "Preppers".

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
edit on Sat Feb 23 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: spelling in title

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
If one looks at what hasn't been done by our gov't to fix the debt, the economy, etc., then I can only see three possible reasons why. It was planned from the get go, it's too late to fix and, finally, they know it. Lastly, the collective rot of a dying culture/empire. Perhaps a combination of all three?

Many have been prepping for years, food, weapons, survival gear, "outs" , secure locations,on and on.

The rich and famous have been doing it. The Travoltas and Speilmans with their P-51s, private 747s, the Van Nuys airport in west L.A. lined up with "G"s ready to bug out. Properties all over the world.

Why not the gov't? Bunkers all over the place, outs, foods supplies, weapons....all ready to hunker down for a year or two, pop their heads out and take it all back!

After all. we'll be shooting each other, trying to survive and protect our families. There won't be much left to resist them. We'll have done their work for them....to each other.

Oh sure, there will be areas, maybe a few states that remain organized and untouchable, at least at first. If they're too tough, just make a deal, even a "treaty" with them.

It would be much like when the first euros arrived in N.A.. A weak, poorly organized, small indigent population. Overwhelmed quickly or absorbed slowly.

Many varitions to this theme, yet, to me it makes more sense than "war against it's civilians".

Is the Gov't just hunkering down?
edit on 23-2-2013 by nwtrucker because: spelling errors

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I shouldn't have tried doing a thread while under the weather. sorry about that.

The point is, I'm having a hard time with a Gov't war with the people, not that it's impossible.

An/the economic collapse seems to me, more real at this point, than a revolution. Total infrastructure collapse.

There's not enough troops to prevent it. especially after the desertions of soldiers heading home to take care of their families, so what can the feds do?

Wait it out. Wait until only one in a hundred survive. Much like the "asteriod scenarios".

Assuming the collapse is required for a new order to be implimented, not necessarily true, then, if planned, so would picking up the pieces be planned. Buying up ammo, bunkers in place, not concentration camps,rather survival camps for the "workers". Those necessary to rebuild.

Just a thought.
edit on 23-2-2013 by nwtrucker because: spelling and grammar errors

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwtrucker
I shouldn't have tried doing a thread while under the weather. sorry about that.

The point is, I'm having a hard time with a Gov't war with the people, not that it's impossible.

An/the economic collapse seems to me, more real at this point, than a revolution. Total infrastructure collapse.

There's not enough troops to prevent it. especially after the desertions of soldiers heading home to take care of their families, so what can the feds do?

Wait it out. Wait until only one in a hundred survive. Much like the "asteriod scenarios".

Assuming the collapse is required for a new order to be implimented, not necessarily true, then, if planned, so would picking up the pieces be planned. Buying up ammo, bunkers in place, not concentration camps,rather survival camps for the "workers". Those necessary to rebuild.

Just a thought.
edit on 23-2-2013 by nwtrucker because: spelling and grammar errors

That`s what i`ve always believed about those camps ( if they even do really exist) they are survival camps for the worker bees.
Over 300 million people in the U.S.The size and number of camps that would be needed as concentration camps would make it impossible to keep them secret. They are like forts in the old west, meant to keep people out and keep the people inside safe.
it makes perfect sense to spread rumors that they are concentration camps because that will keep people away from them and make it easier to keep them secure and safe as survival camps.

Soldiers and law enforcement are going to need someplace safe for them and their families to live, a well fortified and protected survival camp fits the bill.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I will flag this thread for reference on my pro-files

You are touching on the nerves of the situations at hand. Why is america full throttle, going over the cliff? What is the plan? Does china want it's cash?
How are people with mortgages going to live if the economy crashes? Evicting tens of millions would be too costly.
Something is up.!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully they don't start another world war and hide in their bunkers like last time

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Leuan

Personally, I'm not worried about the Chinese, or the Russians or even the feds. It's my neighbours that I'm gonna have to watch out for.......

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwtrucker
reply to post by Leuan

Personally, I'm not worried about the Chinese, or the Russians or even the feds. It's my neighbours that I'm gonna have to watch out for.......

I believe politicians refer to them as "zombies"

If the fan blades got smeared with feces, think of how many unprepared people would panic.
Especially those who rely on the gov't and pharmaceutical companies. What a mess only a Giant diaper from hell could contain,,

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Leuan

This idea may be way off target. I don't know. I does seem to be plausible. A "planned" collapse may be necessary to impliment, fully, a new world order. That would require maintaining control after a financial collapse. I'd guess a far smaller population as well, more controllable.

Not an easy task in a well armed, bread basket nation a the U.S..

It comes down to food. Less than a weeks supply in major population centers, probably only three days. That includes all distribution centers as well as retail outlets,( On this I have some knowledge having been to the majority of D.C.s in the U.S. over the last thirty years).

Perhaps it would only take 90 days to effectively reduce the population sufficiently to emerge from "bunkers" and start with smaller regional control and expanding from there over time.

The survivors being independent minded, isolated and limited in weapons and food get picked off group by group, family by family...no real rush.

I don't like thinking about it, truth be told. Not many long term outs that I can see...

new topics

top topics

join