It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intense, kind of hurting energy through body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hey guys, so last night I was in my friends car after we had just sm**ed, and throughout nearly the whole night I had my third eye open and could feel my ear/temple chakras pressuring/vibrating. I was feeling my ear/temple chakras and started to close my eyes then it felt like i was looking outward with both my eyes towards my temple chakras and then the energy hit, I felt an extremely intense wave of energy start in my face then continue through my whole body. This wasnt normal energy like when you get goosebumps or something it felt like a punch in the face of energy it felt like something shocked me. These are the best ways i can describe it but its hard to explain how it felt. Please help me understand what this is, I have been feeling very different lately, it feels like my energy is MUCH higher than normal, I am constantly tapping my legs and fingers very fast and for a long time and when i stop and just start to use my third eye and temple chakras the energy just starts to flow through me and I become very relaxed. Just a guess from prior research but I believe we are in a very different energy zone in space. Anyone have any ideas what happened to me? I have never heard of anything like this before so anything you can think of would help.

Thanks,
Liam
Peace
edit on 23-2-2013 by liam8126 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
That must have been some real good smoke!

Just joking. I'm interested in what others have to say about this also.

Pladuim

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by liam8126

1. You're not supposed to discuss drug use on this website.

2. Possession? Something spiritual may have entered you through the door you opened and it's starting to control your body.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

2. Possession? Something spiritual may have entered you through the door you opened and it's starting to control your body.

Who died and made you a moderator? Nicotine is a drug I suppose but not an illegal one. What kind of smoke are you assuming?

Pladuim

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I dont think what he is describing is related solely to substances, weather it triggered it i cannot say. I have asked similar on other forums and it is actually common. Seems like it is more to do with the nervous system, an example is when you are sitting with your legs crossed and your legs kicks out. Sometimes you feel it runs straight through your body from head down to foot and when it goes to your foot your foot kicks out.

I think perhaps this can shed some light.

Could be some relation to electricity build up, what is hampering research is that its so damn hard to put into words. How do we learn these things if we can hardly even describe them?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Yes i forgot im not allowed to post about drugs even though what i was smoking should be called medicine not a drug, but anyway yes that was the first thing i thought, but i also thought it may be my ear chakras popping? Since last night ive felt pleasent little pricking energy in my hands and arms when i want too, but i think this was something good, i am an indigo child and over the past couple months realized that im not a human being i am an entity from somewhere else. I have always seemed a little wierd to other people and thats because i think my soul is here from somewhere else and Im here to help earth. Our planet is #ed up to the max right now and anyone with eyes should be able to see that. I also listen to a group called the underachiever who are also indigo's, the rap about what i just talked about, here to help earth and from a different place and when i listen to their lyrics sometimes waves of amazing energy surge through me and i get really happy .

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malcher

I dont think what he is describing is related solely to substances, weather it triggered it i cannot say. I have asked similar on other forums and it is actually common. Seems like it is more to do with the nervous system, an example is when you are sitting with your legs crossed and your legs kicks out. Sometimes you feel it runs straight through your body from head down to foot and when it goes to your foot your foot kicks out.

I think perhaps this can shed some light.

Could be some relation to electricity build up, what is hampering research is that its so damn hard to put into words. How do we learn these things if we can hardly even describe them?

Oh yea i forgot, my friend had been taking pictures of me the whole night and i hate when he does that so i was kinda angry at him, when we went to puff maybe that just made me really happy and something changed. But also this pertecular substance is very significant to me, when ever i use it, it almost like triggers my spirit, i become very relaxed and can control my chakras much easier and and can control my thoughts alot better.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I have had this to without anything in me. I dont know what it is but i think its a form of technology focussing on people causing this. Someone figured out something evil and is abusing power. Im working on this every day as my experiences bring me close to knowing whats really happening.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
around beautiful women, my chakras go to hell, but my third eye becomes extremely focused
sorry, couldn't resist. i have never experienced any of this, and wonder if it is natural, or self-induced.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I think what happened is due to what we can't discuss. It can open doorways into other realms. Isn't that what Jimi Hendrix said? All medicines are capable of doing that.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
I think what happened is due to what we can't discuss. It can open doorways into other realms. Isn't that what Jimi Hendrix said? All medicines are capable of doing that.

Which is why the King James says to stay away from "Pharmacia"..

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
around beautiful women, my chakras go to hell, but my third eye becomes extremely focused
sorry, couldn't resist. i have never experienced any of this, and wonder if it is natural, or self-induced.

Well, earlier my friends girlfriend was with us and shes really hot so that might have had something to do with it.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pladuim

Who died and made you a moderator? Nicotine is a drug I suppose but not an illegal one. What kind of smoke are you assuming?

Pladuim

My apologies. I did not know that "cigarettes" had that kind of "effect" on people.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Oh, so I WAS correct about what you were smoking.

As for the other stuff, I know about the subject of Indigos, but my opinion may not be of any help to you. I will however, check out the music group you mentioned.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pladuim

Pladuim

My apologies. I did not know that "cigarettes" had that kind of "effect" on people.

Well, the moderator wanna be might just learn something here.

Tobacco can be used by humans in many different ways: it can be sniffed, chewed, eaten, smeared on the skin, drunk, used in eye drops and enemas, and smoked. Smoking is the quickest way of getting the drug into the blood stream other than using a hypodermic needle. Taken in small doses, tobacco has a mild effect on those who use it. However, taken in large doses it can produce hallucinations, trances, and death.

www.nativeamericannetroots.net...

Now you know.

Pladuim

edit on 23-2-2013 by Pladuim because: (no reason given)

top topics

join