It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 149: Scams Lies and Hoaxes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
i'm OPPTing out,

thanks anyway.

Even with a week to prepare? Think about it, you could go head to head with one of us and prove your point, you have a whole 7 days to prepare, and you could get the word out to more people than were in the thread.. It's win/win.....

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I thought it was a great show.

Rebel 5

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Sigh...

The single largest and most prominent sign of a weak argument is the presentation of EXCUSES

Not totally unexpected

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

i've already proven my point, and it is not the point you may think it is.

i've alluded to it in several posts, and have stated that it is in bad taste to repeat what i now know.

plus it says explicitly that one 'cannot go there' on ATS live.

when i joined here i was unsure as to what the true nature of this site was, and now i know, i have proven it.

in this regaurd, the OPPT topic functioned as a effective test case. and i'm sure if individuals from that movement, when noticing what was exposed, will better understand the nature of the opposition they face and adopt measures to confront it as such.

this needed to be done, and i thank you for your participation and tenacity.

let us never speak of this again.

thanks again, tinhattribunal

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Heather is the best person for the job, there is no substitute since she is one of the Trustees, and has the information you seek. All we can do as the People is take what is given and deal with that at the time.

There are things that don't line up for some people, like how "governments" can be corporations. Might I suggest bringing on experts in that field, such as Santos Bonacci. That's the groundwork for what OPPT has done. Hard to foreclose on a sovereign nation, rather easy to do with a corporation committing fraud against the people, under the guise of govenment.

FYI, Max Keiser's website had a short (but positive) discussion about OPPT recently, so that's another figurehead that MAY want to be reached. Then again, it may be a little too soon for him, as no opinion or show has been done with him yet. You could alternately reach Max Igan, Gwen Caldwell, Brian Kelly of American Kabuki, or perhaps Lisa Harrison, but again Heather is the one with all the deep details that seem to be so important to some here. Direct from the source, is probably best.

One thing to think about, if a CVAC opens up and funds start reaching people... I would bet there would be little need for any more discussion against OPPT, if you get my drift.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

oh, I think heather would be ideal for the show.

in her absence, fourthmeal, you should give it a go.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
you read these threads and any other site .. you begin -to wonder why folks abidicated their critical thinking for instant answers.. you begin to realize that lookig outside of your own self for answers.. is like awting for Godot

The flippant remalr about benefot slaves make me know that there probably isn't anyone here who understands how the govt used the medical system to kill off masses of people.. Too bad I would have enjoyed that discourse..

The net is an illusion.. it distracts you from putting your gray matter to that which you observe in front of you.IT's part of the smoke and mirrors.. It's why i get rid of mine once a year and spend time learning more tangible skills

long before the net and this site..I found all I needed for my survival by studying how our medical syste, worked and gow they treated the poor.. thatw as enough to teach me all I need to know about govts intent..

shakes head.. sad that people will sit on a screen but won't even volunteer in their own communities to make it better

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Regardless of the apparent reluctance of those who apparently seek to promote this on the largest website of its kind on the net, and yet will not come on its own radio show, the slot will be held open until the beginning of hour 2 next Saturday.

I can be contacted by representatives of the OPPT movement by u2u on the site here, or via [email protected] to set up a discussion of the subject live on air.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I don't have all the info, I dont' have personal experience in the courtroom or with UCC, only what I've researched. I might also suggest you interview the guys from "What the FUQ", because they found out the Australian "government" is a corporation and documented the entire process of discovery, in a movie.

Further, at least over here in Las Vegas, a major publication (I won't call them "Mainstream", but they are still well known out here) called The Guardian Express (www.guardianlv.com) is going FULL BORE with OPPT. They started out publishing it in "conspiracy" opinion sections, and it was quickly moved to the Business tab, as evidenced here.
guardianlv.com...

So, I would suggest that they could also be contacted to discuss things.

The first thing I would recommend, however, is that the accusation of a scam, CEASE and DESIST. Clearly, there are questions that need answering, but under the guise of being called a scam or a hoax, the conversation is decidedly adversarial and controversial. And it just shouldn't be.

I think either a thread that remains civil, or a whole forum dedicated to this (perhaps in the near future as more and more info comes out) would be a good idea. But jumping the gun on calling a scam should be rescinded. Clearly this is not the realm of "woo-woo" sites any longer. They were just the first to catch on.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

The best person to be able to do this would be Heather herself, and since she has shown that she can get on to do interviews when the hosts are "in favor" of her, she can start to give interviews when the hosts "aren't in favor", for to only give interviews to pleasant and happy shows that support her, does not allow for the asking of very hard and straight questions..

I'm still hoping Heather gets back to someone regarding this... Since two cases are hanging in the balance.. And their outcomes will seriously give either credibility OR destroy her movement where i stands.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

this has a forum dedicated to it. the hoax forum.

Heather might not want to come on our show, for reasons that are increasingly more obvious, but, perhaps, she will let her voice be heard when Mr. Learning is sentenced later today.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Why won't you come on the show to discuss it? You appear to be a huge fan of the idea so you must understand it iintimately to throw so much weight behind it.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Lots and lots of assumptions, lots and lots of accusations.

If you don't see this, I'm not sure this site has a chance in the future. This won't stand as people start waking up fully.

This is the first topic I've ever seen such animosity and uncalled for bias from YOU, the runners of ATS. It sets the tone that other posters then follow, and run with. It is disgraceful, and YOU (the runners of this site) should be ashamed for what you've done, regarding this topic. It would have been a fine discussion had you maintained that modicum of fairness.

So where do we go from here? Shall I make a thread or are you going to open up one of the previous? I would agree that it should stay civil at all times, but the information must flow or people will simply go elsewhere for their truth.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

_javascript:quote()

The first thing I would recommend, however, is that the accusation of a scam, CEASE and DESIST. Clearly, there are questions that need answering, but under the guise of being called a scam

quite right, fourthmeal.

who the h
would want to come on the radio show after the way ATS has treated this subject.
seriously, what the hell is wrong with you people.

i'm not against an effort to debunk this or any issue, but the tactics used here were juvenile, they read like a page straight out of the gentleman's guide to forum spies, which, as i recall, was something that new members here are linked to as they sign up.
i think that skeptic overlord authored that page, and i don't think he meant that he was giving his ok to act that way.
i'm not saying that i am innocent here, (the removed 'shootinjesuits' post comes to mind)
i'm just sayin' if you want to be taken seriously as the supergreatestconspiracymeasageboardeverinthewholewideworld, you really need to hold yourselves to a much higher standard, and from there the effects will trickle down.

16g.) Board Wars: You will not use these boards to organize "attacks" on other boards, blogs, or discussion groups, and similarly, you will not organize such attacks against this board. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

do the postings in mine or vk's threads violate this t&c item?
no, probably not directly, but is depends on what the definition of 'attack' is.
i don't want to drone on and on about it, but again, your attitude about the content and validity of related blogs (and you tube videos) is presented in such a way that it constitutes an attack.
again, this shows the inability of this site to do a proper investigation to determine the validity of any subject here, and it's driving people away from this site.
i've got a few other message boards that i read and might join, and now that i have been shown how not to conduct myself, perhaps i am ready to move up to their levels.
oh sure, they still atack topics, and ATS is one of the favorites, as their owners and staff all have spent time here.
sorry for the rant, i'm just takin' the day off (again) and there is really not anything intresting threadwise goin' on today.
what's up with that?

edit on 25-2-2013 by tinhattribunal because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2013 by tinhattribunal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

This is true, I've listened to every radio show discussion, every article, every filing, and I've tried to learn the background as well as I can, from the perspective of just one of the People.

But one thing I lack is the ability to handle the questions put forth, by those that demand answers. This was proven in previous threads.

We got stuck each and every time the discussion came to so-called "governments" actually being corporations. That is one of the points that people have to be aware of before proceeding. And honestly, it is something that is really hard for some people to swallow, because it breaks EVERYTHING regarding law, commerce, etc.

I think you should first have a discussion (or a live show or whatever) about that fact, and get to the bottom of that first. Hint: it goes down a dirty path, one that has been muddied by the Sovereign Citizen movement, which to their credit they have tried to use what was discovered but without much of a safety net...it is dangerous. Still, like I said experts like Santos Bonacci go into great depth over how this all happened, when, the history that led up to it (which started in the 1300's), and so on, right to the bankster's doorstep of course.

Can't have a valid OPPT discussion without first validating that each and every corporation that is posing as government is indeed a corporation, not sovereign government.

That alone needs hours to discuss, aside from dragging a conversation down the muddy path of the "Sovereign Citizen" thing. They can remain separate for the purposes of staying on-topic.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
My first time listening to a show and I really enjoyed it. Cheers guys, will be tuning in next week if I can stay awake!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Oh no.

Lets make this clear - Nothing is going to be validated before the interview.

I want a proper factual discussion on the issue from first principles. In plain English.

That's because if something is to be understood, it needs to be stripped right back and explained properly, in proper context, with a full factual basis and as clearly as possible.

It also needs to stand up to scrutiny.

Anyone who promotes this should be able to do all of that.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I agree.

It makes for a huge conversation though, just so you know. Like I said, I've listened to over 40 hours worth of discussion about it all, plus all the videos and discussions about corporatist government, trust law, etc., so that's another 20 hours. That's just in audio or video, nevermind the research and reading involved. It may make for a quite crowded radio discussion to cram it all into one thing, I'm just saying.

There's a reason a few radio shows have now picked up on the OPPT thing, and gone with it full-tilt as a weekly thing, not just a quick segment or one single night's worth.

But it would be awesome if you can get Heather to do this. I'll make some more email contact attempts with different folks right now.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
What is sad about this is some of the concepts that OPPT hitch on to sell its scam are very important for people to realize. As I said, in order to sell a lie, you mix some truth in with it.

(but these global accounts and what not - pure baloney)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join