It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 149: Scams Lies and Hoaxes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Still here

Been there done that.

Love is an ocean of emotion, surrounded by expenses (money) ...thats what has drived the USA since 1612. Think about it. We don't like to shoot drones for the hell of it (yeah, of course there are a few nut jobs through-out history of the USA "Patton"?, and such) But, in recent times all we are trying to do is get a decent price on a tank of gas and a loaf of bread and a 12 pack.

We, are doing the best we can. (I know I did) with whats being throw at us.

Next time you see a person in uniform here in the USA..thank them.

Back in the day..when I got leave to go home..I had to put on civilian Clothes (we were told too) so as not to cause trouble.

edit on 23-2-2013 by RUFFREADY because: cat again

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Did Heather show up with UCC documents and seize ATS live in the name of the GFL???

I missed the show - but am told that this is definitely a possible thing.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The bath salts are making them go crazy on them!! Not eating them

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Maybe if Israel can go to the moon then it might show everyone else they have the power and means

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Let the drones do their thing. IMHO until the crazy folks leave us alone. Not to hard to figure out. WWWW YAAAh!!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
As always, great show gang!

Thank you ATS live.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

I will agree to that. At least we know. That we here in the USA will not go easy.

Oh, an I might as well say. I am Iron Man
edit on 23-2-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Was nice hearing the show. I am usually at work, but home sick, so I got a bit if a benefit from it!

Thanks everyone!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

In fairness, there have been over 20 audio discussions (so, about 40 hours worth) in just 2 months time, since all the OPPT stuff went public. There is a main Monday and Tuesday show. There's also Max Igan, Gwen Caldwell (which had over 1 million live listeners on the last OPPT discussion!!), Mel Ve, and others of course.

Heather (which has become the main spokesperson of the Trust and Trustees, as it seems) lives in Morocco (so, time differentials), has spotty internet, and has 4 kids to take care of throughout the day and what seems sometime night if one can't sleep. She also has said that the CVAC filing and orchestration takes a lot of her time. I would have LOVED for her to be on this show, and in fact I emailed her and many other contacts that know her from their shows, in hopes that she would be available. I believe that a person-to-person discussion could completely hash things out the way it should be, but instead we have allegations and accusations of scams and hoaxes, left and right. The truth is, making decisions based on partial information usually makes an ass out of someone.

Perhaps in the near future, we will either have our definitive proof with someone like an active CVAC, or more info could come out that solidifies things, OR of course maybe she'll make it on a show for you or perhaps hop in a thread. I do hope for any of these options, because clarity is much-needed at this point.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Not one person.

We go out Live on a Saturday night between 9pm and midnight - Prime Time EST - and yet not one single person on ATS who defends this idea phoned in.

We asked multiple times too.

You obviously didn't hear the show either, because I preempted the no call in excuses on there as well.

Sorry, but all that says to me is that people don't have the courage to follow their convictions, because we wouldn't have blindly accepted it with the "wow" factor that carefully placed radio interviews designed to stroke the ego of the interviewee do.

And that suggests its a scam.
edit on 24/2/13 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

unfortunately, radio is done live and the promotors wouldn't have had the opportunity to go back to whomever is feeding them their responses.

that's the only explanation for the lack of callers.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The thing about scams is they mix in some truth, just enough to make people fall for it.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Thats fine. But to them, when you kill civilians YOU'RE the bad guys. So you accept the tit for tat. You drone strike, they suicide. Self perpetuating cycle.

Is that sensible foreign policy, or should someone look at it and take the high ground and disengage.

The problem with surgical strikes, preemptive strikes, "drone strikes", are all perceived as weakness, fear and cowardice among the Muslims in the region... "Israel and the west fear us, they are weak and do not want to fight us, death to Israel, death to America". These strikes do more to incite and provoke them, and recruit more extremists than anything else we do in this "war on terrorism".

edit on 24-2-2013 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
reply to post by fourthmeal

Not one person.

We go out Live on a Saturday night between 9pm and midnight - Prime Time EST - and yet not one single person on ATS who defends this idea phoned in.

We asked multiple times too.

You obviously didn't hear the show either, because I preempted the no call in excuses on there as well.

Sorry, but all that says to me is that people don't have the courage to follow their convictions, because we wouldn't have blindly accepted it with the "wow" factor that carefully placed radio interviews designed to stroke the ego of the interviewee do.

And that suggests its a scam.

uhh ...
what's ats live?

is this some sort of important function that makes the world go round.

as i found out that the topic in question was to be discussed only an hour prior to airing it left me with little time to ...
shut down my shop,
go get some food
go get some beer
go get some gas
get home
take care of some issues around there
call india, where my IP's support is at
talk to 'joe' from india and get him to up my bandwidth
send him some money
get online
figure out what progam i need to listen to the chat

also, at some point i would need time to carefully formulate an argument that would have been properly constructed to avoid the pitfalls other posters have set in the thread, in an attempt to box supporters into a corner and destroy their cases.

not likley that i'm gonna make it to your little witch hunt you have concocted.

i could go on with a list of accusations but i realize this is not the place for it, so i won't.

but if you feel that the tatics used by staff and friends in their attempt to discredit said movement are appropriate, i think you shall find that at some point that will no longer suffice.

are you assuming that the house always wins?

we shall take that as a challenge.

also... i will do my best not to spread this attitude around the boards here.
please make sure you guys do the same

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

repeated attempts to get the intergalactic ruler of gold, Heather Ann Tucci Jarraff, were ignored.

members were informed of the topic in advance.

Nef even posted an advert in the oppt thread

people knew.

and avoided the show.

We let the members and listeners decide why these ardent supporters, and the queen bee herself, would avoid the opportunity to promote their game.

Now, keep this thread on topic - the radio show - let's not get inundated with lame excuses why Heather ignored the repeated requests to join the show and discuss her trust.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Eyesa2diffcolors

read, understood and appreciated. Dr KIng is my hero amngst others. Peaceful is the only way to be. Nice to even see someone say that here. Makes me glad I finally joined. Thank you for your words.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This thread is unbelievable, what a poor attempt to deceive the good people. We are way smarter than you give credit. People are on to the tricks, we see them every day.

There is only one reason you people couldn't admit your a slave that's because you don't know your a slave and couldn't give up the benefits slave receive, you are mentally deprived from the medicated food and dumbed down education.

I am so sick of the deceivers on this site. They are here to keep us from spreding the word, ?(what ever that may be).

By being on here constantly having straw man discussion, wasting time, very precious time indeed, we are actually neglecting our duty of care to talk face to face with people who care and that's almost everyone we know, right?

Lets be honest, who assassinates the truth on the one's they care for? So let's start with home, next door and everyone that will listen. As I said before people are far smarter than you give credit for.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
OK.

There is an open slot in Hour 2 of next weeks show for a representative of OPPT to come on and explain the legitimacy of the claims that are being made. We'll listen, ask questions and discuss it with them.

I can't say fairer than that.

If someone wants to give me some contact details, we'll go from there

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
as i found out that the topic in question was to be discussed only an hour prior to airing it left me with little time to ...
shut down my shop,
go get some food
go get some beer
go get some gas
get home
take care of some issues around there
call india, where my IP's support is at
talk to 'joe' from india and get him to up my bandwidth
send him some money
get online
figure out what progam i need to listen to the chat

Don't you have a telephone?

You could just have called us.

Check out the OP - the number is posted there.

We run a 32kbps stream designed specially for people with low bandwidth as well.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
i'm OPPTing out,

thanks anyway.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join