It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bear with mange could explain Bigfoot or a werewolf.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WormwoodSquirm
reply to post by micpsi

You are funny! Love the twist on the humor.

Anyway, what proof? All videos of any Big Foot are clearly in the hoax category. I am confident the new one will be too! IMO a bear with mange is occams razor for sightings by "credible" witnesses which are most likely the very small minority of Big Foot reports. Most are from nutsos surely.

Pick up the book "Bigfoot/Sasquatch Evidence" by Grover S. Krantz, professor of Anthropology Wash. State Univ. if you really want to see the evidence for yourself. Interestingly. I've just heard of at least two very credible sighting reports here in recent weeks - and judging by your handle - not too far from where you are for that matter.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WormwoodSquirm

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
They've already explained that Bigfoot is a hybrid. Use the search function.

I do not have to search to know that has not been proven or "explained" because a body does not exist. If you have a link to a definitive explanation, be my guest and post it. I am sure there are thousands of posts on this site about Big Foot but Big Foot sightings remain unexplained still to this day. No scientific evidence of merit exists only witnesses. My post offers a new explanation of so called Big Foot sightings by credible people that has gone on for decades. If you saw a bear with mange standing up deep in the woods at night what would you think?

Plenty of scientific evidence of merit exists
Footprints with dermal ridges that were examined by FBI experts on finger/footprints - experts who classified the footprint casts as 'genuine unknowns'. That's just the tip of the scientific evidence iceberg however...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join