It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why will people argue Creation vs. Evolution when it is possible to have both?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

You are obviously not able to determine factual arguments from your subjective ones.

IF you´re lucky, then you will overcome that challenge someday, although that is not a given.

You brought "cabbits" into play....

Do I really need to say more? I mean really and honestly?

Cabbits?
None of the facts I present about Target Food are subjective, they are all observed.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

You haven't presented any facts.

Please supply these facts again for a poor ignorant person like me that doesn't believe a magic man created everything.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Mosquitoes transfer heartworm disease as ALL of my links from experts stated.
Your plural game is childish.

The only thing you are spoon feeding is your own abysmal understanding of English.

Everyone knows that. Are you just learning? Everyone knows these things. The only reason for you posting them is your own personal discovery of common knowledge. Bully for you. You're learning and I had confidence that you could.

You made the statement in reference to blood, not plant nectar.

Clearly you are clueless and you don't know what science means by a disease.

The problem here is the same as the problem you have with everything. It is called reading and comprehension. You don't seem able to either tell the truth, something already well established. Mix the two together and we get your gibberish.

The vector for heartworm disease is the mosquito. There is hope that someday you will learn to understand simple science ideas.

This is way too hard for you to understand. Mosquitoes are the vector for heartworm disease.

Some day you'll learn that a disease and an organism can share the same name as in heartworm and malaria.

It's like saying that mosquitoes transfer fever which is actually caused from malaria.

I never stated that but you might. You are the one that stated emphatically that mosquitoes do not drink blood.

Here is that incredible blunder from you. Your inability to understand that a disease and an organism can share the same name are just like this blunder.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I allready posted links proving mosquitoes don't drink blood its Q.E.D.

Although I have produced overwhelming evidence against the lunacy of Tooth's Folly, tooth has yet to produce a single piece of evidence in support of their folly.

Post at least 1 piece of evidence in support of your folly.

For example you refer to "tooth in all their petulant glory" which is making reference to me being several people. I have never said, claimed or given you reason to believe that I am more than one person, but your lack of english skills fails you everytime. The fact that you keep having a problem understanding the difference in the proper use of things that are plural tells me most likely that english is not your main language, or you are severly under aged.

You really can't be that ill educated can you? On second thought ...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

None of the facts I present about Target Food are subjective, they are all observed.

You've provided zero facts. Please post the first.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Tooth still can't figure out why mosquitoes do not require a warm meal.

Come on tooth it has been weeks now.

Second graders figured this out in seconds.

The answer is all over the internet.

Figure out why you were wrong to claim that mosquitoes need a warm meal.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Here's the other possibility (which is actually reality):

Creation is a hypothesis.
Evolution is a theory.

They are in COMPLETELY different categories - why are people losing sleep over this???? They don't even HAVE to be related.

I'm all for OP's post of having both, because obviously EVOLUTION EXISTS. The only catch in this matter is, evolution can't tell us the origin of consciousness... of existence. Of our mind, perhaps our spirit. Whatever we came from, the ultimate source - this evolution will not answer.

Now evolutionists may perhaps argue that creationism can't answer this either - which is fair if you don't take a stroll down creation lane and get to know your creator. All the signs are here, and they are in ridiculous amount. It's the ego that can't handle it (and when I say ego I mean the proud self one likes to this isn't ruled by none than self). Just because we come from somewhere, doesn't mean you have to be ashamed of it. Plus it's pretty damn cool. There's no chance that you, or I created this universe. Perhaps we as an entirety including all matter itself - which we can call God all-together completely... perhaps this entirety is discovering or is creating.

The best part is we really won't know. We can debate and debate and debate - but I encourage people to have fun with it - rather than to mock each other like the other doesn't know what is really real. Does anyone know what is REAL? No. And perhaps we may never... hopefully we'll have the privilege of learning more beyond what we know in this conscious reality

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

You haven't presented any facts.

Please supply these facts again for a poor ignorant person like me that doesn't believe a magic man created everything.
I just did in the other thread.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Your plural game is childish.
Heartworm disease comes from the effects of an heartworm infection, so as you can see its not a transferable condition. You must first have a heartworm infection that must manifest and become heartworm disease.

If you would have read the wiki on heartworm you would have seen this as well.

Instead you lie and make yourself look very bad.

The only thing you are spoon feeding is your own abysmal understanding of English.

Everyone knows that. Are you just learning? Everyone knows these things. The only reason for you posting them is your own personal discovery of common knowledge. Bully for you. You're learning and I had confidence that you could.

You made the statement in reference to blood, not plant nectar.

Clearly you are clueless and you don't know what science means by a disease.

The problem here is the same as the problem you have with everything. It is called reading and comprehension. You don't seem able to either tell the truth, something already well established. Mix the two together and we get your gibberish.

The vector for heartworm disease is the mosquito. There is hope that someday you will learn to understand simple science ideas.

This is way too hard for you to understand. Mosquitoes are the vector for heartworm disease.

Some day you'll learn that a disease and an organism can share the same name as in heartworm and malaria.

now your trying to clean up your lie, you stated in the begining that mosquitoes spread hearworm disease now instead your trying to clean it up and claim that mosquitoes are a vector.

Nice try boy blunder.

I never stated that but you might. You are the one that stated emphatically that mosquitoes do not drink blood.

Here is that incredible blunder from you. Your inability to understand that a disease and an organism can share the same name are just like this blunder.
Heartworms and heartworm disease are not the same thing, nor should they be confused.

Although I have produced overwhelming evidence against the lunacy of Tooth's Folly, tooth has yet to produce a single piece of evidence in support of their folly.

The only thing you have produced is false claims and lies.

I just reposted more in the other thread.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I just did in the other thread.

That's a lie. You did not.

You have provided no evidence at all.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

you stated in the begining that mosquitoes spread hearworm disease now instead your trying to clean it up and claim that mosquitoes are a vector.

Apparently, you have no idea what a vector is.

Heartworms and heartworm disease are not the same thing, nor should they be confused.

The only confusion so far is you not understanding the spread of infection disease and you massive blunder where you claimed mosquitoes laid their eggs in hosts.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

What you supplied was your opinion and never cited a source.

Id like something a little more concrete and concise then "all animals of the same species always eat the same food and never anything else and always magically know what to eat".

Its seems like your the only one that says this. Do you have a source?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
What about a third option? The possibility that life as we see it was genetically engineered by aliens? Scientists are synthetically designing DNA today. Sounds possible to me!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

What about a third option? The possibility that life as we see it was genetically engineered by aliens? Scientists are synthetically designing DNA today. Sounds possible to me!

It's also possible that a working universe was created at the instant you read the word 'ala-ka-zoom.' It's a working universe so all people have been implanted with memories to give the illusion that the world existed before you read 'ala-ka-zoom.'

Possible does not mean it happened. In the book Pak the Protector it is stated that the Earth was a food producing planet that was left to itself after the collapse of the Protector Empire. That book has evolution taking over after life was introduced here by aliens strictly for an agricultural purpose.

What isn't explained by that is how the Protectors found Earth so soon after it formed. Possible yes. Plausible? Not really. The traces of life we see are not the sort of thing that looks like it would be a useful agricultural product. Aliens able to get here could do a better job than that.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Right, I didn't say it happened just possible. Thanks for the clarification though. I just think that if we can design life, then maybe we were created in a similar way. We will start simple, designing basic forms, and then our creation will evolve as our science and understanding increases.

That's it. Not trying to convince anyone of anything because that would be a waste of my time... And yours.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

You also have to realize that what you suggest doesn't answer ANYTHING.

You just create a new question... who designed the designer. You cant use something even MORE complex to explain something complex and then wash your hands of the problem.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I was about to point out that this does not address evolution unless you suggest that the aliens were smarter enough to allow the organism to change.

The Protectors did NOT want their farms to change. They even created a creature for the purpose of hunting that was engineered not to change. In the novel these creatures still exist today unchanged.

The creatures were large and difficult to kill due to their lack of specialized tissues.

If there are alines out there and they seeded us, as the Protectors seeded Earth, then they must have an origin. Somewhere there has to be an origin.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Id like something a little more concrete and concise then "all animals of the same species always eat the same food and never anything else and always magically know what to eat".

My source is all sources, thats the whole point.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

My source is all sources, thats the whole point.

What?!?!?! Your source is all sources?

Do you not understand what im asking for?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

That's a lie. You did not.

You have provided no evidence at all.
The evidence is in the pattern of diets, all diets, not just one or two. It's these same patterns that evolution coined the phrase evolution from. They have no proof that all changes are part of a larger network known as evolution. I do however have proof that all patterns are with the intent to find a target food. All of the evidence points to it.

You clearly have no understanding between the difference of parasite, disease and infestation. You can't have heartworm disease without an infestation, you can't have hearworms with first transfering the parasite.

Apparently, you have no idea what a vector is.
Nothing can be a vector for heartworm disease, thats like saying mosquitoes are a vector for fever from malaria

The only confusion so far is you not understanding the spread of infection disease and you massive blunder where you claimed mosquitoes laid their eggs in hosts.
Heartworm disease can't spread infection, it can only manifest.
I was still right they transfer heartworm larva via saliva. Now how did you go from heartworms to disease? Your claiming that the mosquitoes themselves are infested with heartworm disease, you are incorrect and need to go back to biology class, probably pre second grade.

The observations in the patterns realized are amazing facts, just because you choose to ignore them doesn't mean they just go away. I still challenge you to come up with a single diet that claims animals experiment with food. Prove it. Quit making excuses, quit lying and claiming you have proved me wrong when you haven't, and just do it. You have unlimited resources at your finger tips, all you have to do is find one diet that agrees with you.

But I know you wont, because it doesn't exist.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Again you have provided no evidence at all. All we have are your sad little fairy tale stories of no substance.

Mosquitoes transfer heartworm disease as ALL of my links from experts stated. Some day you may learn.

Nothing can be a vector for heartworm disease, thats like saying mosquitoes are a vector for fever from malaria

Mosquitoes are the vector for heartworm disease as ALL of the experts state.

Heartworm disease can't spread infection, it can only manifest.
I was still right they transfer heartworm larva via saliva. Now how did you go from heartworms to disease? Your claiming that the mosquitoes themselves are infested with heartworm disease, you are incorrect and need to go back to biology class, probably pre second grade.

More irrelevant drivel. Ever consider taking a biology course when you get to high school?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join