It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why will people argue Creation vs. Evolution when it is possible to have both?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Only embarrased that you think that everyone other than yourself is inept.

You'll simply have to accept that you post things completely clueless such as:
1. Mosquitoes need a warm meal
2. Mosquitoes lay their eggs/larva in hosts
3. Fungi are plants
4. Mosquitoes don't consume blood
5. Only rare mosquitoes draw blood
6. A caterpillar turning into a butterfly is an example of one species turning into another
7. Cats and rabbits can mate and produce offspring called cabbits

I haven't lied about anything, only you have.

You admitted lying.
You claimed you made up the term cabbits
You claimed no one ever observed one species turning into another, then claimed it had been
You claimed all diets are complete and admitted they were not.

Heartworm being a disease was never a question

Great you admit that your rant was based on something you agreed with.

No they didn't, I read it myself. What they claimed was that mosquitoes can transfer heartworm larva, which is a precursor to heartworm disease. I guess you don't know how to read either.

Once again you prove you can't read simple English. No wonder you've lied constantly.

Now I see after about 7 pages you finally got it correct

Another idiotic misrepresentation of the thread in a pathetic effort to deviate from your failures such as where tooth shows that he does not know that reptiles have blood.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I never claimed that it did, however isn't it common sense that where ever there is fresh blood there is also usually heat?

Anyone with half a mind would know that where ever there is blood, there is warmth.

So which is it that causes the heartworm disease, is it mosquitoes or what your now admitting to be the heartworm parasite?

Once again you prove you do not understand what the term disease means. How clueless can you be? It seems that there is no limit.

edit on 13-4-2013 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

ou'll simply have to accept that you post things completely clueless such as:
1. Mosquitoes need a warm meal
2. Mosquitoes lay their eggs/larva in hosts
3. Fungi are plants
4. Mosquitoes don't consume blood
5. Only rare mosquitoes draw blood
6. A caterpillar turning into a butterfly is an example of one species turning into another
7. Cats and rabbits can mate and produce offspring called cabbits
You mean sort of like how you claim that mosquitoes transfer heartworm disease to others, which is a lie.

You admitted lying.
You claimed you made up the term cabbits
You claimed no one ever observed one species turning into another, then claimed it had been
You claimed all diets are complete and admitted they were not.
Surely you jest, cabbits are all over the internet, along with videos and have been known about for years. Not to mention there is even a wikipedia about cabbits, do you honestly think I'm the creator of cabbits?

Great you admit that your rant was based on something you agreed with.
Heartworm disease can't become a disease before there is a parasitic infestation of heartworms.

Once again you prove you can't read simple English. No wonder you've lied constantly.
Your honestly making a fool out of yourself, every link you have provided includes the fact that there must be heartworms prior to heartworm disease, and so does the wiki which I have shared like 3 times now.

Another idiotic misrepresentation of the thread in a pathetic effort to deviate from your failures such as where tooth shows that he does not know that reptiles have blood.
I see, its the only way you can try to win an argument, is by putting words in someones mouth, cause lord knows your not going to be able to win it an honest way.

Once again you prove you do not understand what the term disease means. How clueless can you be? It seems that there is no limit.
You are clueless about how the mosquito transfers heartworm larva through its saliva which eventually could grow into heartworm disease but not necessarily.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You mean sort of like how you claim that mosquitoes transfer heartworm disease to others, which is a lie. /quote]
The vector for heartworm is exclusively mosquitoes. It seems that you need to learn that a disease can have the same name as a parasite. Your fumbling understanding of basic English concepts is funny.

Surely you jest, cabbits are all over the internet, along with videos and have been known about for years. Not to mention there is even a wikipedia about cabbits, do you honestly think I'm the creator of cabbits?

That previous part was funny and now this hilarious junk about cabbits.

Was this a lie then?

Ya and I'm the first to fall for it right, I mean after all I'm even the person that coined the term cabbit.

Heartworm disease can't become a disease before there is a parasitic infestation of heartworms.

I believe that one day you can become proficient at basic English and maybe even learn something about biology. The experts all say you are wrong as all of my links have pointed out.

Your honestly making a fool out of yourself, every link you have provided includes the fact that there must be heartworms prior to heartworm disease, and so does the wiki which I have shared like 3 times now.

Once again you make every laugh heartily with your bumbling efforts at not understanding simple ideas such as a disease and parasite having the same name. You even made a shambles of understanding malaria.

I see, its the only way you can try to win an argument, is by putting words in someones mouth, cause lord knows your not going to be able to win it an honest way.

You're the one thinking cats and rabbits can have offspring and mosquitoes do not drink blood and a host of other things that are completely wrong. You have to live with what you post. Buck up.

You are clueless about how the mosquito transfers heartworm larva through its saliva which eventually could grow into heartworm disease but not necessarily.

A ridiculous claim. You can't possibly ever know as much about biology as I do.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You mean sort of like how you claim that mosquitoes transfer heartworm disease to others, which is a lie.

The vector for heartworm is exclusively mosquitoes. It seems that you need to learn that a disease can have the same name as a parasite. Your fumbling understanding of basic English concepts is funny.

Was this a lie then?

Ya and I'm the first to fall for it right, I mean after all I'm even the person that coined the term cabbit.

I believe that one day you can become proficient at basic English and maybe even learn something about biology. The experts all say you are wrong as all of my links have pointed out.

Once again you make every laugh heartily with your bumbling efforts at not understanding simple ideas such as a disease and parasite having the same name. You even made a shambles of understanding malaria.

You're the one thinking cats and rabbits can have offspring and mosquitoes do not drink blood and a host of other things that are completely wrong. You have to live with what you post. Buck up.

edit on 13-4-2013 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

You mean sort of like how you claim that mosquitoes transfer heartworm disease to others, which is a lie. /quote]
I guess its possible, I dunno, all I know is they don't have the same name. This is what you have been totally missing all along, is the fact that THEY DONT have the SAME NAME. One is called heartworms, which is the parasite, duh, worms, get it, and the other is called heartworm disease.

Was this a lie then?
I was being sarcastic, because you were treating it like I was the inventor of the term. Notice how I said "like I'm the one that coined the term."

Nope all of your links have also suggested that the heartworm parasite was present before heartworm disease set in. You just have to read it all.

The only thing I even used malaria was an example of how your misusing the term heartworm disease.

A ridiculous claim. You can't possibly ever know as much about biology as I do
Well I do know one thing that you apparently don't understand, and that is that you must first have a heartworm infestation before you can have heartworm disease.

Keep trolling.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I never clamed they can't have the same name, however heartworms, and heartworm disease are not the same thing, nor are they even spelled the same.

Heartworm disease has been reported in all 50 states. And the bite of just one mosquito infected with the heartworm larvae will give your dog heartworm disease.

heartworms

Notice how they are used in two different contexts here.

Heartworms can only be transmitted from animal to animal by mosquitoes.
When a mosquito bites an infected animal, young
heartworms called microfilariae enter into that mosquito's
system. Within two weeks, the microfilariae develop into
infective larvae inside the mosquito; these infective larvae
can be transmitted to another animal when this mosquito
takes its next blood meal. Unlike dogs, infected cats do not
often have microfilariae circulating in their blood, and an infected cat is not
likely to transfer the heartworm infection to another mosquito.
The infective larvae mature into adult heartworms in approximately six
months. During the first three months, the larvae migrate through the
animal’s body, eventually reaching the blood vessels of the lungs. During the
last three months, the immature worms continue to develop and grow to
adults, with females growing to lengths of up to 14 inches. The worms damage
the blood vessels, and reduce the heart’s pumping ability, resulting in severe
lung and heart disease. When the animal shows signs of illness due to adult
heartworm infection, it is called heartworm disease.

heartworms

A full explanation is given here explaining how heartworms can eventualy lead to heart disease. Also notice how it first starts out as a parasite, This is what I have been telling you that your wrong about. Mosquitoes don't transfer heartworm disease, they transfer heartworm larva, just like this one explains.

Nope, all the experts agree with me, and they are making you look like a fool.

But heartworms and heart disease are two different names according to the experts.

One thing is for sure, you don't understand any biology I'm able to read about anywhere.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I never clamed they can't have the same name, however heartworms, and heartworm disease are not the same thing, nor are they even spelled the same.

Straw man arguments. The disease and the parasite have the same name.

All of this copying and pasting of material has nothing at all to do with what I stated. Are you trying to draw attention away from your ridiculous statements by pretending this is the discussion. That certainly seems to be the case.

Here is part of the origin of this. Tooth is trying to claim that mosquitoes do NOT consume blood and instead lay their eggs/larva in hosts. Later tooth is told about heartworm parasites.

It's because its for laying eggs, not for consuming. This is why cats and dogs get worms, thier body temperature is perfect for incubation and our bodies isn't. So we never get worms from mosquitoes even if they lay eggs in us

This entire mess originates from one of these claims, which I pointed out to tooth was wrong. Mosquitoes do not require a warm meal.

You see its just possible that the female mosquitoes are the only ones that go after warm diets, for alternate reasons.

More of tooth folly here where tooth thinks that mosquitoes lay their eggs in warm hosts.

It's a fact that female mosquitoes search for a warm body to lay eggs, I don't see whats so hard for you to understand. Do you think they are going to lay eggs in something cold?

Here tooth out does themselves.

Anyone with half a mind would know that where ever there is blood, there is warmth.

Apparently tooth did not know that reptiles and fish and amphibians and insects and thus most animals have blood that is not warm.

Toot h is unable to understand that a disease and a parasite can have the same name. There are all sorts of examples of this including malaria.

But heartworms and heart disease are two different names according to the experts.

Heartworms and heart disease are not the issue. Heartworm disease and heartworm parasites were briefly mentioned till you went off the deep end.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I beleive in both.

The book of Genasis is not supposed to be a sceince text book. Just a brief simple discription. A day in the Genesis creation just mean a peroid of time which for all we know could be billions of year.

I think evolution and the big bang is the how not the why. Everthing that god creates seems to have explainable phycical mechanisms. Theres no magic so there no reason to think god just clicked his fingers and animals appeared out of nowhere. It is likely that everything was programed from the start in the big bang.

I dont beleive the monkey = Man well not in its current form.

I think we have only scrathed the surface of understanding and we all need to keep open minds.

edit on 14-4-2013 by JW2002 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Straw man arguments. The disease and the parasite have the same name.
No they don't have the same name. Heartworms and heartworm disease are two different names.

All of this copying and pasting of material has nothing at all to do with what I stated. Are you trying to draw attention away from your ridiculous statements by pretending this is the discussion. That certainly seems to be the case.

Here is part of the origin of this. Tooth is trying to claim that mosquitoes do NOT consume blood and instead lay their eggs/larva in hosts. Later tooth is told about heartworm parasites.
And blunder boy is once again trying to deflect attention from his blunders. Heartworms and heartworm disease are two different things.

Heartworm wiki
Here is the wiki on heartworm...

Heartworm disease is a serious and potentially fatal condition caused by parasitic worms living in the arteries of the lungs and occasionally in the right side of the heart of dogs, cats and other species of mammals, including wolves, foxes, ferrets, sea lions and (in rare instances) humans. Heartworms are classified as nematodes (roundworms) and are filarids, one of many species of roundworms. Dogs and cats of any age or breed are susceptible to infection. Learn more

Heartworm disease

As you can see, the second link explains that it starts out as a parisitic infection from the heartworm.

This entire mess originates from one of these claims, which I pointed out to tooth was wrong. Mosquitoes do not require a warm meal.
I would never claim that they require a warm meal and you keep failing to produce a link that shows that I said that. There would be no reason to make such a claim when anyone knows that mosquitoes also eat plants nectar that aren't warm.

More of tooth folly here where tooth thinks that mosquitoes lay their eggs in warm hosts.
Nope they transfer heartworm larva, not heartworm disease.

Apparently tooth did not know that reptiles and fish and amphibians and insects and thus most animals have blood that is not warm.

Toot h is unable to understand that a disease and a parasite can have the same name. There are all sorts of examples of this including malaria.
Actually the experts agree with ME, heartworms and heartworm disease are two different things.

Heartworms and heart disease are not the issue. Heartworm disease and heartworm parasites were briefly mentioned till you went off the deep end.

Don't try to move the goal posts, they are the MAIN issuse, as they prove you don't understand the first thing about biology.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

No they don't have the same name. Heartworms and heartworm disease are two different names.

Apparently this is too hard for you to understand.

And blunder boy is once again trying to deflect attention from his blunders. Heartworms and heartworm disease are two different things.

That is what I have been saying from the beginning. Thanks for catching up.

As you can see, the second link explains that it starts out as a parisitic infection from the heartworm.

Everyone knows that. Are you just learning this?

I would never claim that they require a warm meal and you keep failing to produce a link that shows that I said that. There would be no reason to make such a claim when anyone knows that mosquitoes also eat plants nectar that aren't warm.

You made the statement in reference to blood, not plant nectar.

Nope they transfer heartworm larva, not heartworm disease.

Apparently you don't know what science means by a disease.

Actually the experts agree with ME, heartworms and heartworm disease are two different things.

I know. Your inept effort to employ a straw man argument is a laugh.

You can't possibly ever know as much about biology as I do. Tooth is the one that makes the following inane claims.

Then you must have missed all the info I shared that clearly pointed out that mosquitoes don't consume blood.

It's a fact that female mosquitoes search for a warm body to lay eggs, I don't see whats so hard for you to understand. Do you think they are going to lay eggs in something cold?

We have cats and rabbits, two totally different species, are able to breed with one another and make a cabbit.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Apparently this is too hard for you to understand.
Heartworms and heartworm disease are two different things, plus you have still failed AGAIN to prove that this parisite, known as heartworms is also a disease.

That is what I have been saying from the beginning. Thanks for catching up.
Don't try to agree with me now after over eight pages of me spoon feeding this to you.
LOL trying to make it look like you were always agreeing with this. You actually believe that heartworms is a disease and everything that I have presented about it being an obvious parasite is false.

Everyone knows that. Are you just learning this?
Now your just trolling.

The term meal does not prove that, you are delusional.

Apparently you don't know what science means by a disease.
Apparently you don't know what science means by parasite.

I know. Your inept effort to employ a straw man argument is a laugh.

You can't possibly ever know as much about biology as I do. Tooth is the one that makes the following inane claims.
You mean like the claim you made where mosquitoes transfer heartworm disease, and they don't.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Heartworms and heartworm disease are two different things, plus you have still failed AGAIN to prove that this parisite, known as heartworms is also a disease.

Do you think you will ever learn to spell?
Do you think you will ever learn to not make asinine claims such as having me prove heartworm is a disease?
Heartworm is a disease as ALL of the links I provided prove.

Don't try to agree with me now after over eight pages of me spoon feeding this to you.

The only thing you are spoon feeding is your own abysmal understanding of English.

Everyone knows that. Are you just learning? Everyone knows these things. The only reason for you posting them is your own personal discovery of common knowledge. Bully for you. You're learning and I had confidence that you could.

Clearly you are clueless and you don't know what science means by a disease.

You mean like the claim you made where mosquitoes transfer heartworm disease, and they don't.

Heartworm disease is transmitted by mosquitoes as ALL of the links I have posted have stated.

Good luck in learning and maybe some day you'll know 0.1% of what I do.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

At least be gracious in defeat. AND be open to accept that you yourself can be wrong. I know that this one is really hard for most people, and I am really serious here.

It takes a while to develop a mindset in which you truly are open to arguments including those that attack your own position.

That is not easy. But it´s worth it.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

At least be gracious in defeat. AND be open to accept that you yourself can be wrong. I know that this one is really hard for most people, and I am really serious here.

It takes a while to develop a mindset in which you truly are open to arguments including those that attack your own position.

That is not easy. But it´s worth it.
Accept what defeat? Stereo has failed to produce a single shread of evidence that proves target food to be wrong. There is nothing to accept.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Do you think you will ever learn to spell?
Do you think you will ever learn to not make asinine claims such as having me prove heartworm is a disease?
Heartworm is a disease as ALL of the links I provided prove.
I was going to ask you the same thing, many misspells you have lately. Mosquitoes don't transfer heartworm, they transfer heartworms, notice the plural, maybe one day you will figure it out.

The only thing you are spoon feeding is your own abysmal understanding of English.

Everyone knows that. Are you just learning? Everyone knows these things. The only reason for you posting them is your own personal discovery of common knowledge. Bully for you. You're learning and I had confidence that you could.

I'm sorry, but I have never heard of a disease referred to in plural, maybe one day you will figure this out.

Heartworm disease is transmitted by mosquitoes as ALL of the links I have posted have stated.

Good luck in learning and maybe some day you'll know 0.1% of what I do.
The experts all agree with me, including all the links that you posted. Heartworms are transfered via saliva from mosquito, not heartworm disease. You are wrong.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I was going to ask you the same thing, many misspells you have lately. Mosquitoes don't transfer heartworm, they transfer heartworms, notice the plural, maybe one day you will figure it out.

Mosquitoes transfer heartworm disease as ALL of my links from experts stated.
Your plural game is childish.

PS I didn't use a plural.

The experts all agree with me, including all the links that you posted. Heartworms are transfered via saliva from mosquito, not heartworm disease. You are wrong.

This is way too hard for you to understand. Mosquitoes are the vector for heartworm disease.

Some day you'll learn that a disease and an organism can share the same name as in heartworm and malaria.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Accept what defeat? Stereo has failed to produce a single shread of evidence that proves target food to be wrong. There is nothing to accept.

Although I have produced overwhelming evidence against the lunacy of Tooth's Folly, tooth has yet to produce a single piece of evidence in support of their folly.

Post at least 1 piece of evidence in support of your folly.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
So tooth in all their petulant glory has decided that because they wrote "heartworm parasites" instead of "the heartworm parasite" that they are onto something important.

I'm laughing really hard at this notion which second graders would never find to be clever.

At least second graders understand that mosquitoes do not require a warm meal.

This made the second graders laugh out loud. These are all quotes from tooth.

This was so daft that they fell down laughing.

I allready posted links proving mosquitoes don't drink blood its Q.E.D.

Another chorus of laughs from this one.

Then you must have missed all the info I shared that clearly pointed out that mosquitoes don't consume blood.

edit on 16-4-2013 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You are obviously not able to determine factual arguments from your subjective ones.

IF you´re lucky, then you will overcome that challenge someday, although that is not a given.

You brought "cabbits" into play....

Do I really need to say more? I mean really and honestly?

Cabbits?

edit on 16-4-2013 by Nightaudit because: spelling

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Mosquitoes transfer heartworm disease as ALL of my links from experts stated.
Your plural game is childish.

PS I didn't use a plural.
The pluaral game as you indicate, appears to be childish to you because this is the level your mind opperates at. The fact is its a large blunder on YOUR part. Every link you have offered and every link I have shared about the subject cleary identifies the differences between the two subjects, they are in fact very different and mosquitoes CANT transfer heartworm disease as this is only caused from an infestation of worms in the subject. It's one of your larger blunders, we can all laugh now and rest assured that you will never get it, you will never understand the difference as you lack the mental facilities to comprehend the difference, but I assure you there is a large difference.

This is way too hard for you to understand. Mosquitoes are the vector for heartworm disease.

Some day you'll learn that a disease and an organism can share the same name as in heartworm and malaria.
Dont try to squeak out of it now boy blunder, you have already made your wrong point and its noted. You stated that moquitoes transfer heartworm disease and that is false. It's like saying that mosquitoes transfer fever which is actually caused from malaria.

Although I have produced overwhelming evidence against the lunacy of Tooth's Folly, tooth has yet to produce a single piece of evidence in support of their folly.

Post at least 1 piece of evidence in support of your folly.
You haven't produced anything worth looking at, seriously you have failed and failed, and I even made it easy for you by telling you that all you need to do is present ONE diet that claims experimentation and you still failed, while we would need the majority of diets to indicate this to prove your case, you can't find a single one. Then you try to cover up your lie by coming up with a theory why, which only made you look more like a fool then you already were. Keep trolling.

o tooth in all their petulant glory has decided that because they wrote "heartworm parasites" instead of "the heartworm parasite" that they are onto something important.

I'm laughing really hard at this notion which second graders would never find to be clever.

At least second graders understand that mosquitoes do not require a warm meal.

This made the second graders laugh out loud. These are all quotes from tooth.
It's basic english skills of the english language, and you seem to be failing bad, even second graders would know the difference. For example you refer to "tooth in all their petulant glory" which is making reference to me being several people. I have never said, claimed or given you reason to believe that I am more than one person, but your lack of english skills fails you everytime. The fact that you keep having a problem understanding the difference in the proper use of things that are plural tells me most likely that english is not your main language, or you are severly under aged.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join