It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why will people argue Creation vs. Evolution when it is possible to have both?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

osquitoes do consume blood. You claimed they did not.
You also did not post lists proving mosquitoes don't drink blood. That is a falsehood. AS I already pointed out tooth can't admit blunders. Tooth has the inane idea that lies are better than admitting fault. I sure find the endless lies and blunders humorous as do all of the other readers in the thread.
You mean like your blunder when you admitted that mosquitoes transfer heartworm disease. LOL

Neither. Mosquitoes do not require a warm meal although you claimed that they did. Mosquitoes do not lay their eggs in warm places and they certainly do not lay eggs in hosts.

This is getting funnier as tooth probably wonders why second graders knew something they can't figure out after days and days.
I never claimed they exclusivly ate warm meals.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

You mean like your blunder when you admitted that mosquitoes transfer heartworm disease.

Mosquitoes DO spread heartworm disease as reported by ALL of the links I posted.

On the other hand you have claimed that:
1. Mosquitoes do not consume blood - a blunder of huge proportions
2. Mosquitoes require a warm meal - a blunder that apparently requires a second grade education to solve
3. Mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts

How uneducated can someone be?

I never claimed they exclusivly ate warm meals.

How does it feel to be an exposed liar?

edit on 10-4-2013 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

*hands some burn salve to stereo* Here buddy, sounds like you got a friend in need over there.

But what does any of this have to do with the actual topic?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
So all of us reading the thread know that heartworm is a disease than affects or beloved pets. It is an easy to prevent disease through prophalactic drugs. Just as malaria can be prevented through prophlactic drug consumption so can heartworm as evidenced by all of the pets in heartworm areas.

It's a good thing that people follow the suggestions of people believing in evolution. It saves their loved pets.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Still don't understand what mosquitos and heartworm have to do with the topic.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Mosquitoes and heartworm have to do with a poster who has no understanding of reality. It's about a tooth with no understanding of what reality is all about.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Mosquitoes DO spread heartworm disease as reported by ALL of the links I posted.
Mosquitoes do not spread heatworm disease, they spread heartworms, which COULD eventually lead to heartworm disease. However your missing the fact that you can't have heartworm disease without the infestation of heartworms first. Heartworm disease is not transferable without first having the infestation of heartworms.

Heartworm infection may result in serious disease for the host

Heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis) is a parasitic roundworm that is spread from host to host through the bites of mosquitoes

Occasionally, adult heartworms migrate to the right heart and even the great veins in heavy infections. Heartworm infection may result in serious disease for the host.

Dirofilaria immitis

As you can see, your obviously wrong in your claimes that mosquitoes can transfer heartworm disease. It's not a transferable disease, it requires infestation of the heartworm to start. I have stated this to you many times over, I have provided proof of you being wrong many times over, and you continue to ignore the facts.

Once a troll always a troll

On the other hand you have claimed that:
1. Mosquitoes do not consume blood - a blunder of huge proportions
2. Mosquitoes require a warm meal - a blunder that apparently requires a second grade education to solve
3. Mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts

How uneducated can someone be?
You have never provided any links that prove that heartworm disease is transferable by mosquito, that would be a lie, keep trolling.

Most mosquitoes DONT consume blood as mentioned in the wiki. I was obviously wrong because I was looking at a specific mosquito. I never claimed that mosquitoes REQUIRE a warm meal. I allready correct my statement about laying eggs in hosts, to they transfer larva into a host.

Ho uneducated can someone be, well you take the cake on this one. I have been proving to you for pages now that heartworm disease is not a transferable disease, and you continue to ignore the facts and keep trolling. How does it feel to be a troll?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

So all of us reading the thread know that heartworm is a disease than affects or beloved pets. It is an easy to prevent disease through prophalactic drugs. Just as malaria can be prevented through prophlactic drug consumption so can heartworm as evidenced by all of the pets in heartworm areas.

It's a good thing that people follow the suggestions of people believing in evolution. It saves their loved pets.

Heartworm is not a disease, notice the worm section in the word. Heartworm is a parasite, which if infected into a host, may, but not necessarly lead to heartworm disease.

Get it right allready, keep trolling.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Mosquitoes do not spread heatworm disease, they spread heartworms, which COULD eventually lead to heartworm disease. However your missing the fact that you can't have heartworm disease without the infestation of heartworms first. Heartworm disease is not transferable without first having the infestation of heartworms.

Tooth is trying to set a new low in cluelessness.
I never stated anything other than the term heartworm disease. All of the rest of your comments are inane ravings from someone desperately trying to say I am wrong and they are right.

From the American Heartworm Society we learn.
www.heartwormsociety.org...

Heartworm disease is a serious and potentially fatal condition caused by parasitic worms living in the arteries of the lungs and occasionally in the right side of the heart of dogs, cats and other species of mammals, including wolves, foxes, ferrets, sea lions and (in rare instances) humans.

Transmission mosquito

www.healthypet.com...

Heartworm is an insidious disease that has spread to virtually all parts of the US and many parts of Canada since the early 1970s. It is spread only by mosquitoes; thus, areas heavily populated by these insects tend to have a greater incidence of heartworm disease.

www.msu.edu...

Transmission mosquito

The experts show that tooth is unable to distinguish disease from infection from causative agent because the same words are being used in different contexts.

As you can see, your obviously wrong in your claimes that mosquitoes can transfer heartworm disease. It's not a transferable disease, it requires infestation of the heartworm to start. I have stated this to you many times over, I have provided proof of you being wrong many times over, and you continue to ignore the facts.

None of the material you posted supports your contention that heartworm is "not a transferable disease." The material I posted shows that the disease is transmitted between animals by mosquitoes.

And yes you are as clueless as ever.

You have never provided any links that prove that heartworm disease is transferable by mosquito, that would be a lie, keep trolling.

You lie because I already posted these links.

Most mosquitoes DONT consume blood as mentioned in the wiki. I was obviously wrong because I was looking at a specific mosquito. I never claimed that mosquitoes REQUIRE a warm meal. I allready correct my statement about laying eggs in hosts, to they transfer larva into a host.

You were wrong. Mosquitoes DO consume blood. Not all species do, but that has never been the issue. You did state that mosquitoes require a warm meal. You're lying again. Regardless of whether or not mosquitoes act as vectors. The original statement by you was that they laid their eggs. No amount of lying on your part changes that.

You have shown again how clueless a poster can be and not know that mosquitoes consume blood.
You have shown again how clueless a poster can be and not know that mosquitoes do not lay their larva in hosts.
You have shown again how clueless a poster can be and not know what a disease is.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Heartworm is not a disease, notice the worm section in the word. Heartworm is a parasite, which if infected into a host, may, but not necessarly lead to heartworm disease.

Get it right allready, keep trolling.

Heartworm is a disease. It seems too complicated for you to understand that a disease and a parasite can share the same name. You also seem to have difficulty understanding the same issue with malaria.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Tooth is trying to set a new low in cluelessness.
I never stated anything other than the term heartworm disease. All of the rest of your comments are inane ravings from someone desperately trying to say I am wrong and they are right.

From the American Heartworm Society we learn.
You are wrong, you can't have heartworm disease without first having heartworms, and mosquitoes don't transfer heartworm disease like they do malaria. Like I said, its the same as you to claim that mosquitoes transfer fever which is a symptom of malaria, not malaria itself.

Dogs are considered the definitive hosts for heartworm infections. In experimental infections of D. immitis, the percentage of infective larvae developing to adult D

heartworms
As you can see, you are wrong again, even by the very link that you shared. It clearly speaks about infection prior to talking about heartworm disease.

The experts show that tooth is unable to distinguish disease from infection from causative agent because the same words are being used in different contexts.
That is false as well, they are only using heartworm infections when its in the early stage of infection, and only using hearworm disease if the infection grows upon that.

None of the material you posted supports your contention that heartworm is "not a transferable disease." The material I posted shows that the disease is transmitted between animals by mosquitoes.

And yes you are as clueless as ever.
Like I siad, it would be the same thing for you to claim that mosquitoes transfer fever, when its malaria that is to blame for the fever. Mosquitoes transfer malaria not fever, just like they transfer heartworms not hearworm disease.

You were wrong. Mosquitoes DO consume blood. Not all species do, but that has never been the issue. You did state that mosquitoes require a warm meal. You're lying again. Regardless of whether or not mosquitoes act as vectors. The original statement by you was that they laid their eggs. No amount of lying on your part changes that.
And I later corrected that by stating that they transfer larva.

You have shown again how clueless a poster can be and not know that mosquitoes consume blood.
You have shown again how clueless a poster can be and not know that mosquitoes do not lay their larva in hosts.
You have shown again how clueless a poster can be and not know what a disease is.
Well I never stated that it was mosquito larva that gets laid, that was YOUR assumption.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Heartworm is a disease. It seems too complicated for you to understand that a disease and a parasite can share the same name. You also seem to have difficulty understanding the same issue with malaria.
Heartworm is a parasite before its a disease, and can't become a disease until it is first a parasite.

Keep trolling.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Heartworm is a parasite before its a disease, and can't become a disease until it is first a parasite.

The sort of foolishness that Tooth's Folly is based on. All this does is illustrate that tooth does not understand simple English.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

You are wrong, you can't have heartworm disease without first having heartworms, and mosquitoes don't transfer heartworm disease like they do malaria. Like I said, its the same as you to claim that mosquitoes transfer fever which is a symptom of malaria, not malaria itself.

As posted by people that actually understand English, heartworm disease is transmitted by mosquitoes.

As you can see, you are wrong again, even by the very link that you shared. It clearly speaks about infection prior to talking about heartworm disease.

Wrong. The link discusses heartwork disease. You just don't understand English.

Like I siad, it would be the same thing for you to claim that mosquitoes transfer fever, when its malaria that is to blame for the fever. Mosquitoes transfer malaria not fever, just like they transfer heartworms not hearworm disease.

More of the inane straw man arguments from tooth.

And I later corrected that by stating that they transfer larva.

You stated that mosquitoes lay THEIR eggs in hosts. Mosquitoes do not lay eggs or larva in hosts.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Here are some of the latest statements by tooth.

Then you must have missed all the info I shared that clearly pointed out that mosquitoes don't consume blood.

I allready posted links proving mosquitoes don't drink blood its Q.E.D.

Ya if you read the wiki, which your apparently alergic to reading, you would see that most mosquitoes don't actually draw blood, its only a rare type of mosquito.

Isn't is amazing to see such crazy posts?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The sort of foolishness that Tooth's Folly is based on. All this does is illustrate that tooth does not understand simple English.
Which is why your having such a hard problem proving it wrong. The only thing you have managed to do at this point is make a fool out of yourself claiming that animals experiment with food, and give some lame excuse why its not observed or documented.

As posted by people that actually understand English, heartworm disease is transmitted by mosquitoes.
WTH, how the hell does that happen? Heartwom disease is complications from heartworm parisitic infestation, Please explain how a mosquito transfers an infestation.

That link first discusses heartworm infestation as a prerequisite. You lied again.

Keep trolling.

Who is the expert, you LOL

More of the inane straw man arguments from tooth.
Inane is just you way of saying that you either don't understand, or your not able to prove me wrong.

You stated that mosquitoes lay THEIR eggs in hosts. Mosquitoes do not lay eggs or larva in hosts.
You stated that mosquitoes can transfer heartworm disease, where is your proof?

You have shown again that you are clueless about the difference between a parisitic infestation and a disease.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

n't is amazing to see such crazy posts?
Don't you find it a bit rude that you assume people don't know how to search and read them for themself?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Don't you find it a bit rude that you assume people don't know how to search and read them for themself?

What's the problem? Embarrassed by these posts?

Then you must have missed all the info I shared that clearly pointed out that mosquitoes don't consume blood.

I allready posted links proving mosquitoes don't drink blood its Q.E.D.

Ya if you read the wiki, which your apparently alergic to reading, you would see that most mosquitoes don't actually draw blood, its only a rare type of mosquito.

These are your posts.

BTW, you have no apologized to me for falsely claiming I lied. I have documented every place where you lied. Since you falsely accused me I expect an apology.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Which is why your having such a hard problem proving it wrong. The only thing you have managed to do at this point is make a fool out of yourself claiming that animals experiment with food, and give some lame excuse why its not observed or documented.

I did prove that heartworm is a disease. All I ever stated is that heartworm is a disease. All of the rest of the commentary are straw man arguments from someone showing how clueless they are about English.

WTH, how the hell does that happen? Heartwom disease is complications from heartworm parisitic infestation, Please explain how a mosquito transfers an infestation.

That is a clear expression of how you do not understand English. The American Heartworm Society stats that heartworm is a disease and mosquitoes transmit the disease.

No matter how much you spout about your lack of understanding of the meaning of words I think you have to accept it that the experts state you are wrong.

Your nonsense response is

That link first discusses heartworm infestation as a prerequisite. You lied again.

The order in which material is presented has no bearing on the issue except to someone grasping at straws to pretend I am wrong. Sorry. You are simply clueless.

The experts being the American Heartworm Society and the veterinary school at LSU.

You stated that mosquitoes can transfer heartworm disease, where is your proof?

The links I posted ALL stated that mosquitoes transmit heartworm disease. You can pretend that they didn't. The same idiocy is used to support your folly.

www.weather.com...

Heartworm is an insidious disease that has spread to virtually all parts of the US and many parts of Canada since the early 1970s. It is spread only by mosquitoes;

oregonvma.org...
www.merckmanuals.com...
cardiology.vetmed.lsu.edu...

You have shown again that you are clueless about the difference between a parisitic infestation and a disease.

You do realize that I am laughing hysterically waiting for you to spout more idiotic nonsense, don't you?

I never stated anything other than heartworm disease. Only you have been ranting about things I will know better than you ever will.

Heartworm is a disease. A parasite by the same name is the cause of the disease. That seems to be the problem for tooth. It's just too complicated for tooth.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

What's the problem? Embarrassed by these posts?
Only embarrased that you think that everyone other than yourself is inept.

These are your posts.

BTW, you have no apologized to me for falsely claiming I lied. I have documented every place where you lied. Since you falsely accused me I expect an apology.
When you own up to the fact that you lied about animals experimenting with food, I might consider it. But making things up, and then not having anything to back them up with aside from your opinion is a pure lie.

I haven't lied about anything, only you have.

I did prove that heartworm is a disease. All I ever stated is that heartworm is a disease. All of the rest of the commentary are straw man arguments from someone showing how clueless they are about English.
Heartworm being a disease was never a question, if you think you have won an argument based on nothing, congratulations. All your trying to do is deflect the attention away from your blunder which was that mosquitoes can transfer heartworm disease, and they can't. Silly really, I even gave the metaphor to your blunder which was claiming that mosquitoes can transfer fever, which is also fase, they can however transfer malaria which can be responsible for a fever, just like how parisitic heartworms can become heartworm disease.

That is a clear expression of how you do not understand English. The American Heartworm Society stats that heartworm is a disease and mosquitoes transmit the disease.
No they didn't, I read it myself. What they claimed was that mosquitoes can transfer heartworm larva, which is a precursor to heartworm disease. I guess you don't know how to read either.

The experts being the American Heartworm Society and the veterinary school at LSU.
It's not the experts that are causing the problem, its YOU the messenger that doesn't know how to read.

After about two weeks in the mosquito, the microfilariae become infective larvae. This step is necessary for the transmission of heartworm

heartworm

You lied again, and you don't even understand or read your own links

I never stated anything other than heartworm disease. Only you have been ranting about things I will know better than you ever will.

Heartworm is a disease. A parasite by the same name is the cause of the disease. That seems to be the problem for tooth. It's just too complicated for tooth.
Now I see after about 7 pages you finally got it correct

So which is it that causes the heartworm disease, is it mosquitoes or what your now admitting to be the heartworm parasite?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join