It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why will people argue Creation vs. Evolution when it is possible to have both?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Sure, thats why they use the word habitual, they habitually guessed the same food

As I pointed out you verify here we don't. Diets are rough guesses often.

You have provided no proof or evidence. You do seem to be content to fool yourself into thinking that your personal ignorance of the issues and the use of circular reasoning are ok. They make the rest of us laugh.

Nope, they plant larva in hosts, so I was still correct.

You are still wrong. All of this childishness on your part makes me and all of the other readers laugh at you. This has to be the dumbest moving of goal posts I have ever seen. It makes no sense at all.

But I dont have a folly.

You do and you make the folly even funnier when you claim that mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts and then you pretend that you were right because of the existence of a disease spread by mosquitoes. It makes your folly even more ridiculous.

Mosquitoes do not lay larva in hosts. They may be a vector for disease, but they do not lay larva in hosts.
Mosquitoes lay eggs, not larva.

I can't believe the childish and uneducated response from even you.

Here we have someone so poorly educated they claim that mosquitoes lay eggs in hosts. When that stupendous blunder is pointed out they latch onto the idea that mosquitoes as disease vectors is the reason for that stupendously ignorant statement. I don't think tooth was aware of the disease until IDmonster tried to teach tooth something.

Animals experiment with food all of the time regardless of abundance. This has been proven many times.

The wiki clealy states they are looking for a warm host.
I'm sorry that you missed it, but I already provided four links that prove they target in on heat.
They do lay larva in a host, even the wiki tells you of this.

Please show us where because that is dead wrong. Mosquitoes do not need a warm meal.

How clueless can you really be. Not all blood is warm. Keep digging a deeper hole as you show everyone how poorly you understand anything at all.

We do not have a concise diet for everything. New animals are found every few days. Do we know their diets? NO. What is tooth's nonsense response going to be? Tooth claims we'll know shortly.
What a joke. There are more animals to study than there are people doing the research.

The squirrel diet is one of many that proves this.

Back to the logical fallacies. That is why tooth folly is a folly.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I was just looking up to see how prevalent was the information that showed that mosquitoes do NOT need a warm meal of blood. I was surprised at how easy it was to find. It's all over the place. No wonder the second graders were able to figure out the answer so quickly.

Female mosquitoes of many species eat blood. They use it to develop eggs that they lay in water.

Mosquitoes do NOT lay eggs in hosts. Second graders knew that too.
Mosquitoes do NOT lay larva in hosts. Second graders knew that too.
Mosquitoes do transmit diseases. Second graders knew that as well.

One poster would like to pretend that a vector passing a disease is the same as placing or laying the larva of the host. That's like claiming that getting the clap from someone is the same as laying eggs in you.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Stereologist, I admire your patience. Arguing with people like that (people who are 100 % convinced of their uneducated opinion) can be very frustrating.

Tooth boy, you should take a step back, take a deep breath and examine your process. I know you do not want to see it, but you base your points on wrong "facts" and assumptions and you seem unable to see fault in your own reasoning. So you either consider yourself to be perfect or everyone else to be idiots (Wikipedia must be wrong then, would be another glorious example of your intellect).

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

As I pointed out you verify here we don't. Diets are rough guesses often.
The term diet is explained as something that a species habitually eats. So please explain to me how a diet can be a guess when its observed habitually??

You have provided no proof or evidence. You do seem to be content to fool yourself into thinking that your personal ignorance of the issues and the use of circular reasoning are ok. They make the rest of us laugh.
I don't think its me that they are laughing at mr habitual guesser

You are still wrong. All of this childishness on your part makes me and all of the other readers laugh at you. This has to be the dumbest moving of goal posts I have ever seen. It makes no sense at all.
There isn't any moving of the goal posts, just you failing to realize that you wrong, as usuall.

You do and you make the folly even funnier when you claim that mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts and then you pretend that you were right because of the existence of a disease spread by mosquitoes. It makes your folly even more ridiculous.
We have already established that was a missunderstanding on the lack of information I was given at the time. How was I suppose to know that mosquitos lay eggs, and transfer disease, and transfer parasites too.

Mosquitoes do not lay larva in hosts. They may be a vector for disease, but they do not lay larva in hosts.
Well if laying larva is making it sound like they are doing it intentionally or that its part of their intended cycle, your probably correct, I should use the word transfer larva.

Here we have someone so poorly educated they claim that mosquitoes lay eggs in hosts. When that stupendous blunder is pointed out they latch onto the idea that mosquitoes as disease vectors is the reason for that stupendously ignorant statement. I don't think tooth was aware of the disease until IDmonster tried to teach tooth something.

Animals experiment with food all of the time regardless of abundance. This has been proven many times.
No not at all, just that its exactly what we have been arguing about the whole time.

The transfer of heartworms is no via disease, nor is it a disease in itself. Go back to second grade.

Please show us where because that is dead wrong. Mosquitoes do not need a warm meal.

How clueless can you really be. Not all blood is warm. Keep digging a deeper hole as you show everyone how poorly you understand anything at all.

We do not have a concise diet for everything. New animals are found every few days. Do we know their diets? NO. What is tooth's nonsense response going to be? Tooth claims we'll know shortly. What a joke. There are more animals to study than there are people doing the research.
What relivance does the fact that not all blood is warm have to do with anything. See this is where your evolution mind goes haywire and you start making assumptions that aren't there. Obvously they don't draw from cold blooded hosts.

Back to the logical fallacies. That is why tooth folly is a folly.
You are by far the largest creator of no proof follys

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The term diet is explained as something that a species habitually eats. So please explain to me how a diet can be a guess when its observed habitually??

Your ability to form a logical statement is hopelessly flawed. There is no habitual observation for most species. It is unclear how you think that exists. It must come from being so clueless. A diet is a guess for most species.

Mosquitoes do lay eggs or larva in hosts. How clueless can a person be to make such a ridiculous claim?

We have already established that was a missunderstanding on the lack of information I was given at the time. How was I suppose to know that mosquitos lay eggs, and transfer disease, and transfer parasites too.

Are you finally admitting that you were wrong to claim that mosquitoes lay eggs or larva in hosts? About time.

Well if laying larva is making it sound like they are doing it intentionally or that its part of their intended cycle, your probably correct, I should use the word transfer larva.

There is no evidence to suggest that a mosquito is aware of the transfer of anything to the species upon which it feeds.

What relivance does the fact that not all blood is warm have to do with anything. See this is where your evolution mind goes haywire and you start making assumptions that aren't there. Obvously they don't draw from cold blooded hosts.

So now you claim that mosquitoes "don't draw from cold blooded hosts."

Thank you posting what I thought you meant when you claimed that they required a warm meal. So you think that mosquitoes only feed on warm blood? Can you provide a list of what you think mosquitoes feed on?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Your ability to form a logical statement is hopelessly flawed. There is no habitual observation for most species. It is unclear how you think that exists. It must come from being so clueless. A diet is a guess for most species.

Mosquitoes do lay eggs or larva in hosts. How clueless can a person be to make such a ridiculous claim?
No the definition of the term diet says a food that is eaten habitually.

Your the only one laughing.
Prove it, that the goal posts were moved.

Are you finally admitting that you were wrong to claim that mosquitoes lay eggs or larva in hosts? About time.
Why not, it wasn't explained to me in detail.

There is no evidence to suggest that a mosquito is aware of the transfer of anything to the species upon which it feeds.
I never claimed there was.

There is no disease, you keep missing this.

Heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis) is a parasitic roundworm

heartworm wiki

As you can see you are wrong abou the assumption that heartworms are a disease. Not to be confused with the fact that they can eventually cause disease, but not necessarily all the time.

Wrong again, mosquitoes are also a vector for the transfer of heartworm larva.

can't believe the childish and uneducated response from even you.

Animals experiment with food all of the time regardless of abundance. This has been proven many
Nope they can however infect a host with heartworm larva, so I was still right.

Thank you posting what I thought you meant when you claimed that they required a warm meal. So you think that mosquitoes only feed on warm blood? Can you provide a list of what you think mosquitoes feed on?
Its all in the wiki, and in the four links I sent you.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

No the definition of the term diet says a food that is eaten habitually.

Your ability to form a logical statement is hopelessly flawed. There is no habitual observation for most species. That may be too difficult for you to comprehend, but you are employing a non sequitur as you so often do.

Why not, it wasn't explained to me in detail.

No matter. It still shows that you made unfounded inferences leading to a mistaken idea.

That is admitting that your cover up for your huge mistake is not true.

As you can see you are wrong abou the assumption that heartworms are a disease. Not to be confused with the fact that they can eventually cause disease, but not necessarily all the time.

Please learn that it is a disease as well as a parasite. Maybe one day you can learn English.

Mosquitoes do not lay larva in hosts. They may be a vector for disease, but they do not lay larva in hosts. Mosquitoes lay eggs, not larva. At this point I realize that some concepts are way too hard to explain to you.

Originally tooth tries to cover up his ridiculous statement by saying
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A vet told me that.

But later he admits that

All that the vet told me was that mosquitoes give worms to animals, he didn't go into detail.

But before he admits he lied about the vet he posted

Besides, what are you thinking, mosquitoes look for a cold body for breeding?

Clearly tooth was under the impression that mosquitoes laid eggs in people and other hosts.

It seems that it is way too difficult for you to understand the difference between detecting heat and requiring a warm meal. So you think that mosquitoes only feed on warm blood? Can you provide a list of what you think mosquitoes feed on?

So here we have someone that posted that mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts

It's because its for laying eggs, not for consuming. This is why cats and dogs get worms, thier body temperature is perfect for incubation and our bodies isn't. So we never get worms from mosquitoes even if they lay eggs in us

Tooth in all their folly also thinks that blood is always warm

Anyone with half a mind would know that where ever there is blood, there is warmth.

Sorry, but only those with no mind think that all blood is warm.

They still are under the delusion that mosquitoes only feed on warm blood.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Can tooth ever figure out why his claim that mosquitoes need a warm meal is as inane as his TF, Tooth's Folly. Personally I don't think so.

I checked again on the internet and found many more articles about mosquitoes and not having warm meals. Pretty easy to do, but can tooth do it? Doubtful.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Your ability to form a logical statement is hopelessly flawed. There is no habitual observation for most species. That may be too difficult for you to comprehend, but you are employing a non sequitur as you so often do.
All species that have been observed on this thread so far, have a diet.

di·et
/ˈdī-it/Noun
1.The kinds of food that a person, animal, or community habitually eats.
2.A legislative assembly in certain countries.

diet google

As I have proven many times over, a diet is one that is habitually observed to be eating. What this means is that it obviously rules out experimentation, which you have never proven anyhow, but also proves that we know the concise food that the species eats. I have yet to find a species we don't know the diet to. I'll bet money you have been racking your brain trying to find one, and just like proving experimentation, you have failed.

No matter. It still shows that you made unfounded inferences leading to a mistaken idea.
The basic idea was that the mosquito infects the host, I was still right

That is admitting that your cover up for your huge mistake is not true.
Thats because you can still claim that mosquitos lay larva in a host, only your claiming its false because there is no intent or rather that its not the main goal of the mosquito. Either way your wrong, he still accomplishes the act, wether its intended or not is not the issue.

Please learn that it is a disease as well as a parasite. Maybe one day you can learn English.

Mosquitoes do not lay larva in hosts. They may be a vector for disease, but they do not lay larva in hosts. Mosquitoes lay eggs, not larva. At this point I realize that some concepts are way too hard to explain to you.

Originally tooth tries to cover up his ridiculous statement by saying
I don't know where you got the cooky idea that heartworms are a disease, there is no proof of such. Now being infected with hearworms could eventually manifest into heartworm disease but thats not the same. Your naming it something its not.

Can you believe this guy, after how many times I have provided links and copys of such to him, he still calls it a disease

Clearly tooth was under the impression that mosquitoes laid eggs in people and other hosts.

It seems that it is way too difficult for you to understand the difference between detecting heat and requiring a warm meal. So you think that mosquitoes only feed on warm blood? Can you provide a list of what you think mosquitoes feed on?
I never claimed that mosquitoes only eat a warm meal, now your putting words in my mouth.

o here we have someone that posted that mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts
And here we have someone that believes that heartworms are a disease

Tooth in all their folly also thinks that blood is always warm
Stereo in his folly thinks that mosquitoes go after a cold blooded meal?

Sorry, but only those with no mind think that all blood is warm.

They still are under the delusion that mosquitoes only feed on warm blood.
I never said that all blood is warm, what I said is that they target a warm meal.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

All species that have been observed on this thread so far, have a diet.

Are you finally realizing that diets are not known for all species?
Are you admitting that you were wrong to make that claim?

As I have proven many times over, a diet is one that is habitually observed to be eating. What this means is that it obviously rules out experimentation, which you have never proven anyhow, but also proves that we know the concise food that the species eats. I have yet to find a species we don't know the diet to. I'll bet money you have been racking your brain trying to find one, and just like proving experimentation, you have failed.

Wrong. Your claim of habitual observation is a non sequitur.
Wrong. The existence of a diet does not rule out experimentation.
Wrong. The existence of a diet does not mean concise foods.
Then you go off and make an appeal from personal ignorance.

These are great examples as to why you have a folly. You employ logical fallacies, nonsensical inferences, and dubious claims.

Thats because you can still claim that mosquitos lay larva in a host, only your claiming its false because there is no intent or rather that its not the main goal of the mosquito. Either way your wrong, he still accomplishes the act, wether its intended or not is not the issue.

No. You are the one making that idiotic claim. The reason you make such a claim is to make a childish cover up for your blunders. The reason you blunder all of the time is that you have little to no understanding of the world around you.

I don't know where you got the cooky idea that heartworms are a disease, there is no proof of such. Now being infected with hearworms could eventually manifest into heartworm disease but thats not the same. Your naming it something its not.

Contradicting yourself is such a common tooth tactic.

Someday you will learn basic English.

I never claimed that mosquitoes only eat a warm meal, now your putting words in my mouth.

You are lying - again. Here is what tooth wrote.

It's a fact that female mosquitoes search for a warm body to lay eggs, I don't see whats so hard for you to understand. Do you think they are going to lay eggs in something cold?

Besides, what are you thinking, mosquitoes look for a cold body for breeding?

Anyone with half a mind would know that where ever there is blood, there is warmth.

Yeah. You lie.

And here we have someone that believes that heartworms are a disease

Here we have someone who can't understand basic English or sciecne or biology or anything as complex as second grade material.

Stereo in his folly thinks that mosquitoes go after a cold blooded meal?

If you weren't so close minded you would learn something, but this comes from someone so incompetent that they claim that mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts.

I never said that all blood is warm, what I said is that they target a warm meal.

You are a liar. Anyone can read the post above to see that you constantly lie.

edit on 6-4-2013 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I found someone you might admire.

He also has something to say about the impossibility of evolution. To him.... the banana, just like tooth's folly, is all the proof he needs.

LOOK INTO THE MIRROR AND BE AMAZED!!!!!!

edit on 6-4-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Are you finally realizing that diets are not known for all species?
Are you admitting that you were wrong to make that claim?
Where did you get that from ????? All I said was that every diet looked at to date proves you wrong. Are YOU Finaly admitting that you are wrong ? Because lord knows you sure havent produced a diet, or unknown diet to prove me wrong

It's not a claim, its a quote from the definition.
No but the non existance of it being observed or documentated anywhere sure does.
Sure it does, because diet means food that is habitually eaten, is going to be specific food.

These are great examples as to why you have a folly. You employ logical fallacies, nonsensical inferences, and dubious claims.
Thats your opinion, prove it.

No. You are the one making that idiotic claim. The reason you make such a claim is to make a childish cover up for your blunders. The reason you blunder all of the time is that you have little to no understanding of the world around you.
Probably because there was no blunder.

Contradicting yourself is such a common tooth tactic.
That is not a contradiction, that is YOUR blunder.

Someday you will learn basic English.
Which appears to be better than you at this point because I can't even say that much for you.

Yeah. You lie.
You mean like how you lied, and kept referring to heartworms as a disease, LOL get a clue man, I even posted the wiki on it so you could see that the first thing they tell you is that its a parasite, and you still missed it. LOL

Here we have someone who can't understand basic English or sciecne or biology or anything as complex as second grade material.
Here is someone that can't comprehend six grade level reading like that of the wiki that I posted even when its spoon fed to him

If you weren't so close minded you would learn something, but this comes from someone so incompetent that they claim that mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts.
Which I later correct to mosquitoes transfering larva into hosts, did you not get the memo? That was some pages ago ? I think your having some reading issues, and comprehension issues. Oh wait, you believe in evolution, where here is your sign.

You are a liar. Anyone can read the post above to see that you constantly lie.
You mean just like how you lie about calling heartworms a disease, even after I posted proof to you that its a parasite. LOL You will graduate from first grade sometime, but I don't think its going to be any time soon

Your going to keep failing class mr I'm sure heartworms are a disease. LOL

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

I found the video to be very interesting.

It seems like a shot in the dark of a claim to make, but let me ask you this.... Did you have something that proves bananas were actually NOT specifically made for human consumption? I'll be you he has more postive reasons that say tis true, then you can find that its not.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Lol, and you wonder why you get laughed at.

As if his assertions without evidence carry any weight. The person making the claim has to produce evidence to support it.

If you did a bit of research you'd realize you and him share the same fate.
edit on 6-4-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Where did you get that from ????? All I said was that every diet looked at to date proves you wrong. Are YOU Finaly admitting that you are wrong ? Because lord knows you sure havent produced a diet, or unknown diet to prove me wrong

I got that from you. Again you reveal a completely inability to reason. Please prove that all diets are known. You posted a few diets and some that were completely wrong as you so ineptly copied and pasted. The onus is on you to prove that all diets are known. You haven't provided anything other than your opinion, an opinion from someone proven to tell lies.

Your ignorance is appalling. The habitual observation claim is not from the definition.

No but the non existance of it being observed or documentated anywhere sure does.

NO, that's another logical fallacy.

Sure it does, because diet means food that is habitually eaten, is going to be specific food.

Sorry, circular reasoning is another logical fallacy.

I wrote, "These are great examples as to why you have a folly. You employ logical fallacies, nonsensical inferences, and dubious claims."

Then you ask me to prove it. You just proved.

The reason you blunder so often is that you clearly have little to no understanding of the issues at hand. You either can't read the material or you purposely lie. I think it is both.

Not only does tooth contradict themselves, but tooth is unable to see the contradiction. I believe tooth is unable to understand such basic ideas.

I wrote "Someday you will learn basic English." I think that was too ambitious a prediction.

The main issue though is that tooth lies often. Been posting those lies to remind all that tooth is not only ignorant of the issues being discussed, but employes lies quite often.

1. Lies about posting evidence
2. Lies about the contents of posts
3. Lied about what a vet told him
4. Lies to cover up the inane claim of tooth that mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts
5. Lies to cover up failures in Tooth's folly
6. Lies to cover up tooth claiming that a caterpillar changing into a butterfly is one species turning into another
7. Lies to cover up the blunder that cats and rabbits can mate to have cabbits
8. Lies by posting on other websites and claiming it is evidence support their folly

All of these have proved in this thread.

Not only does tooth lie often, but here we have someone who can't understand basic English or science or biology or anything as complex as second grade material.

Which I later correct to mosquitoes transfering larva into hosts, did you not get the memo? That was some pages ago ? I think your having some reading issues, and comprehension issues. Oh wait, you believe in evolution, where here is your sign.

Still trying to lie their way out of a moronic blunder.

You mean just like how you lie about calling heartworms a disease, even after I posted proof to you that its a parasite. LOL You will graduate from first grade sometime, but I don't think its going to be any time soon

One of the ways to deal with tooth is to give tooth enough rope to hand themselves.
From the American Heartworm society
www.heartwormsociety.org...

Heartworm disease is a serious and potentially fatal condition caused by parasitic worms living in the arteries of the lungs and occasionally in the right side of the heart of dogs, cats and other species of mammals, including ...

www.canismajor.com...

From its discovery in dogs more than a century ago and the documentation in cats in the 1920s, researchers have devised diagnostic tests, preventives and treatments, but the disease has spread to all 50 states.

www.petmd.com...

Heartworm Disease in Dogs

www.msu.edu...

CANINE HEARTWORM DISEASE

Once again we see that tooth is completely incompetent.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

He has some valid points about the bananna. The fact is you could just say its all speculation, but where do you draw the line between coincidence and out right proof? When someone is able to produce so many things that all add up to the same conclusion, you can't help but wonder if there is some truth behind it.

Sure it seemed like he may have been stretching things a tad, but still he was able to come up with to many damning facts. It remindes me of evolution. Theory backed up with theory, backed up with theory, but no proof. It's honestly the same thing. Now you sure in the heck believe in evolution, but no one has any proof that a species can change into another species. DNA can't change and if it could, it would mean that everything we come to rely on it for is false. There is no proof that any or all changes ever found are all part of the large process known as evolution, its all in the authors mind.

I like to think of evolution as a Rube Goldburg machine. With the exception that they work sometimes.

My theory of Target Food threatens the whole idea of evolution because it proves that all species have an agenda when it comes to choosing food.

I have learned from observation of over fifty diets that all species appear to be directed to a specific food, a food that is not available for what ever reason. I also learned the patterns that follow as a result of this, in addition to the patterns that follow from starvation.

Because the theory is based on the observation of over fifty diets, there is no way to claim that all fifty diets are all wrong. We never see species experimenting with food unless they are starving, but even then they have a directive. All units of a species choose the same food when its available to all units. Again the fact is they have a specific food in mind, as you can realize from them always choosing the same food.

Target Food proves that there must have been a programmer present during before the birth point in order for the species to know what food they are suppose to be looking for. In addition this period predates creation as the programmer must have also known what foods are available in order to program them.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I got that from you. Again you reveal a completely inability to reason. Please prove that all diets are known. You posted a few diets and some that were completely wrong as you so ineptly copied and pasted. The onus is on you to prove that all diets are known. You haven't provided anything other than your opinion, an opinion from someone proven to tell lies.

The definition of diet is food that one habitually eats, in order for that to occur, one would have to repeatedly be found consuming that food, therefore its a known fact, if its listed in a diet.

It's not a non sequitur, your just not able to grasp it, as usual.
I never said the existence of diet rules out experimentation, however the lack of it being listed anywhere does, the lack of it being observed and documented anywhere does. Why don't you just reveal that plethora of findings that prove me wrong

The existence of diet DOES mean concise foods as they have been habitually observed to have been targeted.

Your ignorance is appalling. The habitual observation claim is not from the definition.
How many times are you going to lie, and give bald face lies? Once again, I even posted the definition so that you could see it for yourself.

di·et
/ˈdī-it/Noun

di·et
/ˈdī-it/Noun

2.A special course of food to which one restricts oneself, either to lose weight or for medical reasons

diet google It doesn't get any more concise then that.

NO, that's another logical fallacy.
Then why don't you prove it !!!!!!!

I wrote, "These are great examples as to why you have a folly. You employ logical fallacies, nonsensical inferences, and dubious claims."

The reason you blunder so often is that you clearly have little to no understanding of the issues at hand. You either can't read the material or you purposely lie. I think it is both.
Then you should have no problem proving it.

Not only does tooth contradict themselves, but tooth is unable to see the contradiction. I believe tooth is unable to understand such basic ideas.

I wrote "Someday you will learn basic English." I think that was too ambitious a prediction.

The main issue though is that tooth lies often. Been posting those lies to remind all that tooth is not only ignorant of the issues being discussed, but employes lies quite often.
Your opinion is greatly appreciated, but proving it would be your honest task. Good luck.

1. Lies about posting evidence
2. Lies about the contents of posts
3. Lied about what a vet told him
4. Lies to cover up the inane claim of tooth that mosquitoes lay their eggs in hosts
5. Lies to cover up failures in Tooth's folly
6. Lies to cover up tooth claiming that a caterpillar changing into a butterfly is one species turning into another
7. Lies to cover up the blunder that cats and rabbits can mate to have cabbits
8. Lies by posting on other websites and claiming it is evidence support their folly

All of these have proved in this thread.

Not only does tooth lie often, but here we have someone who can't understand basic English or science or biology or anything as complex as second grade material.
You mean like how you lied about heartworms being a disease even after the fact that I posted the wiki showing that its a parasite ???

You mean just like how you lie about calling heartworms a disease, even after I posted proof to you that its a parasite. LOL You will graduate from first grade sometime, but I don't think its going

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

One of the ways to deal with tooth is to give tooth enough rope to hand themselves.

Heartworm disease is a serious and potentially fatal condition caused by parasitic worms living in the arteries of the lungs and occasionally in the right side of the heart of dogs, cats and other species of mammals, including ...

www.canismajor.com...

From its discovery in dogs more than a century ago and the documentation in cats in the 1920s, researchers have devised diagnostic tests, preventives and treatments, but the disease has spread to all 50 states.

www.petmd.com...

www.msu.edu...

CANINE HEARTWORM DISEASE

Once again we see that tooth is completely incompetent.
Clearly you failed in biology, you can't get heartworm disease unitl you are first infected with the heartworm parasite.

Dirofilaria immitisFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search For the album, see Heartworm (album). For the publisher, see Heartworm Press.
Dirofilaria immitis

Scientific classification
Kingdom: Animalia
Subkingdom: Eumetazoa
(unranked): Bilateria
Superphylum: Platyzoa
Phylum: Nematoda
Class: Secernentea
Subclass: Spiruria
Order: Spirurida
Family: Onchocercidae
Genus: Dirofilaria
Species: D. immitis
Binomial name
Dirofilaria immitis
(Leidy, 1856)

Heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis) is a parasitic roundworm that is spread from host to host through the bites of mosquitoes. The heartworm is a type of filaria, a small thread-like worm, that causes filariasis. The definitive host is the dog, but it can also infect cats, wolves, coyotes, foxes and other animals, such as ferrets, sea lions and even, under very rare circumstances, humans.[1] The parasite is commonly called "heartworm"; however, that is a misnomer because the adults actually reside in the pulmonary arterial system (lung arteries) for the most part, and the primary effect on the health of the animal is a manifestation of damage to the lung vessels and tissues.[2] Occasionally, adult heartworms migrate to the right heart and even the great veins in heavy infections. Heartworm infection may result in serious disease for the host.

Heartworm wiki I'll even help you find the clue, since you seem to be so lost in all of this. It's the last sentence. Heartworm INFECTION MAY result in serious disease.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

He has some valid points about the bananna. The fact is you could just say its all speculation, but where do you draw the line between coincidence and out right proof? When someone is able to produce so many things that all add up to the same conclusion, you can't help but wonder if there is some truth behind it.

The idiot in that video did not know that the shape of the banana is due to human agricultural efforts.

Anyone falling for that idiot's claims needs to go back to school and learn something.

I like to think of evolution as a Rube Goldburg machine. With the exception that they work sometimes.

Another argument from ignorance.

My theory of Target Food threatens the whole idea of evolution because it proves that all species have an agenda when it comes to choosing food.

That is a ludicrous claim made by someone that has been shown to repeatedly lie.

Because the theory is based on the observation of over fifty diets, there is no way to claim that all fifty diets are all wrong.

A non sequitur.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The definition of diet is food that one habitually eats, in order for that to occur, one would have to repeatedly be found consuming that food, therefore its a known fact, if its listed in a diet.

No it does not. You apparently have no idea how diets are determined. You apparently have no idea the confidence with which most diets are known.

It's not a non sequitur, your just not able to grasp it, as usual.

Your claim that diets are habitually observe is a non sequitur. Your inability to recognize something that simple is telling.

I never said the existence of diet rules out experimentation, however the lack of it being listed anywhere does, the lack of it being observed and documented anywhere does. Why don't you just reveal that plethora of findings that prove me wrong

You've never posted a single deer diet listing dirt and rocks as being part of the diet. Yet, deer are habitually observed at mineral licks consuming dirt and rocks. This shows that diets are not what you think they are.

The existence of diet DOES mean concise foods as they have been habitually observed to have been targeted.

Here you show that you have no idea what a diet listing represents.

How many times are you going to lie, and give bald face lies? Once again, I even posted the definition so that you could see it for yourself.

I saw the definition and then you posted a non sequitur. Habitually eating does not mean that the diet is habitually observed.

diet google It doesn't get any more concise then that. /quote]
So now you post definitions which are not applicable to your folly, Tooth's Folly. How much more pointless can you be?

Then why don't you prove it !!!!!!! /quote]
Why are you making fun of your own posting. That is what you are demeaning. Are you not aware of what you post due to the numerous lies you post?

You mean like how you lied about heartworms being a disease even after the fact that I posted the wiki showing that its a parasite ???

The liar is tooth. I posted evidence from a number of places including a university showing that heartworm is a disease. Are you upset that I used the term correctly as I always do?

www.canismajor.com...

www.petmd.com...

www.msu.edu...

CANINE HEARTWORM DISEASE

Once again we see that tooth is completely incompetent and lies. The evidence is clear heartworm is a disease.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join