It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why will people argue Creation vs. Evolution when it is possible to have both?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

According to your definition of a diet YOU ARE WRONG.
Thats going to be pretty tuff to prove since I have never provided a definition other than what google says.

di·et
/ˈdī-it/Noun
1.The kinds of food that a person, animal, or community habitually eats.
2.A legislative assembly in certain countries.

Diet google

Looks dead on to me.

When are you going to provide the first of evidence for your folly? We are all waiting for you to provide evidence. When you stated "I just did. " everyone saw you are a liar because you have not.
And I just did, yet again, notice how it doesn't say experiment with food

It just occured to me, your just doing this to get a rise out of me, no one in their right mind would be arguing such simple stuff with me when the definition and diet tells you the facts.

So you lie. We all know you have a great problem being truthful. Everyone can test the links to see that you are being untruthful - AGAIN!
Nope, I get the top of a page, but I don't see anyone jumping to your rescue, so you must be lying.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Thats going to be pretty tuff to prove since I have never provided a definition other than what google says.

You agreed to that diet. Thus it is the definition you are using. Are you trying to tell us that you no longer are using that definition?

Looks dead on to me.

If you use that definition that many of your requests are nonsensical.

And I just did, yet again, notice how it doesn't say experiment with food

See your own definition of diet to see why you are foolish.

It just occured to me, your just doing this to get a rise out of me, no one in their right mind would be arguing such simple stuff with me when the definition and diet tells you the facts.

Everyone probably sees your foolishness except for you. Apparently, you have not figured out why your statements are with sense, ie nonsensical.

Nope, I get the top of a page, but I don't see anyone jumping to your rescue, so you must be lying.

Everyone knows who the liar is. It's the fool pretending that the links are not specific and show clearly that you have acknowledged that your idea is known as Tooth's Folly.
edit on 29-3-2013 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

You agreed to that diet. Thus it is the definition you are using. Are you trying to tell us that you no longer are using that definition?
That made no sense at all.

If you use that definition that many of your requests are nonsensical.
Food that one habitually eats, and I have already shared this in past threads.

See your own definition of diet to see why you are foolish.
Prove it.

Everyone probably sees your foolishness except for you. Apparently, you have not figured out why your statements are with sense, ie nonsensical.

Prove it.

Everyone knows who the liar is. It's the fool pretending that the links are not specific and show clearly that you have acknowledged that your idea is known as Tooth's Folly.
Prove it.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

That made no sense at all.

It made no sense to agree to a definition of diet? What are you talking about?

Food that one habitually eats, and I have already shared this in past threads.

That definition makes most of your posts nonsensical. You look foolish.

Everyone probably sees your foolishness except for you. Apparently, you have not figured out why your statements are without sense, ie nonsensical.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

It made no sense to agree to a definition of diet? What are you talking about?
It makes total sense, like it says, its food that is habitually eaten. Which is exactly what I have been telling you all along. It makes no claims about experimentation with food.

Prove it.

Everyone probably sees your foolishness except for you. Apparently, you have not figured out why your statements are without sense, ie nonsensical.
Prove it.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

It makes total sense, like it says, its food that is habitually eaten. Which is exactly what I have been telling you all along. It makes no claims about experimentation with food.

A non sequitur. I am intrigued by your inability to think in any rational manner. As Spock would say, "Fascinating."

If something is eaten habitually then eating it is habitual.
If something is not eaten habitually then it is is not habitual.
If something is eaten that is not habitually eaten then it is experimentally eaten.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
For those that are missing another thread tooth is claiming that mosquitoes look for warm bodies to lay their eggs.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's because its for laying eggs, not for consuming. This is why cats and dogs get worms, thier body temperature is perfect for incubation and our bodies isn't. So we never get worms from mosquitoes even if they lay eggs in us

I am not making this up. Look at this post. Read and shake your head in disbelief.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

A non sequitur. I am intrigued by your inability to think in any rational manner. As Spock would say, "Fascinating."
Prove it.

If something is eaten habitually then eating it is habitual.
If something is not eaten habitually then it is is not habitual.
If something is eaten that is not habitually eaten then it is experimentally eaten.
Your wrong again, at least you have the habitual part right, but just because something is not habitual doesn't mean its automatically experimentation.

Besides, where you failed to back up your argument is to show even just one case where things aren't habitually eaten.
I have a feeling your going to have a problem finding one such animal.

Here is some proof though to prove you wrong on this since I know you can be a knuckle head on understanding.

Squirrels cannot digest cellulose, so must rely on foods rich in protein, carbohydrates, and fats. In temperate regions, early spring is the hardest time of year for squirrels, because buried nuts begin to sprout and are no longer available for the squirrel to eat, and new food sources have not become available yet. During these times, squirrels rely heavily on the buds of trees. Squirrels' diets consist primarily of a wide variety of plants, including nuts, seeds, conifer cones, fruits, fungi and green vegetation. However, some squirrels also consume meat, especially when faced with hunger.[6] Squirrels have been known to eat insects, eggs, small birds, young snakes and smaller rodents. Indeed, some tropical species have shifted almost entirely to a diet of insects.[11]

Predatory behavior has been noted by various species of ground squirrels, particularly the thirteen-lined ground squirrel.[12] For example, Bailey, a scientist in the 1920s, observed a thirteen-lined ground squirrel preying upon a young chicken.[13] Wistrand reported seeing this same species eating a freshly killed snake.[14] Whitaker examined the stomachs of 139 thirteen-lined ground squirrels and found bird flesh in four of the specimens and the remains of a short-tailed shrew in one;[15] Bradley, examining white-tailed antelope squirrels' stomachs, found at least 10% of his 609 specimens' stomachs contained some type of vertebrate, mostly lizards and rodents.[16] Morgart observed a white-tailed antelope squirrel capturing and eating a silky pocket mouse.[17]

Deer wiki

If you read the external text I pasted just above, you will find that the squirrel runs out of his diet in the off season. Now there is once again no mention of experimentation, but there is mention of an alternate diet. You see, even when a species runs out of food, he still has a diet. Now it never says that he experiemnts to come to the conclusion to eat this second diet, all the while, squirrels are all making this same decision as a whole. This is not a staged trick on my part where I'm making it look like species have a diet after they run out of a diet, you can read it for what it is, I didn't write the wiki, or ANY diet for that matter.

This example of a phase two diet is consistant with any that you look up, there is always a new diet after the phase one diet is no longer in reach. This is part of the reason why I have explained that species appear to have a specific food in mind when selecting food. And when I say selecting, I mean simply choosing the next food, there is also never any experimentation to find out what they want to eat next, its as though they already have in mind what they are going to be eating.

The selection choice is governed not by personal choice, as you can obviously see, but rather by programmed direction to search for a specific food. In effect, this species will ALWAYS be looking for that specific food, and when they cant find it, its off to a phase one diet where they settle for eating everything in what would be that food group of the Target Food. After phase one is no longer in reach they still have Target Food on the mind and end up choosing the next closest food, in this case its insects and rodents.

So as you can see, there is still a diet, after the diet fails, there is never any mention or hint of experimentation. The ONLY thing that would suggest experimentation is if the species actually used personal choice to choose food, but they don't. They all choose the same food, so its not even possible.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

For those that are missing another thread tooth is claiming that mosquitoes look for warm bodies to lay their eggs.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's because its for laying eggs, not for consuming. This is why cats and dogs get worms, thier body temperature is perfect for incubation and our bodies isn't. So we never get worms from mosquitoes even if they lay eggs in us

I am not making this up. Look at this post. Read and shake your head in disbelief.

Yep, and here it is a THIRD time from yet a different site.

Avoid wearing heavy, dark clothing in warm weather. Mosquitoes are attracted to warm bodies, so staying cool is an effective way to avoid bites. They also appear to like black, blue and red the most.[4] In addition, don't wear scent when outdoors during mosquito season. Mosquitoes are attracted to sweat, but the act of sweating can mask more effective attractors of mosquitoes, such as perfumes.

Warm bodies

Since the only reason a female mosquito bites is to lay eggs, this is honestly a no brainer.

Are your going to open your mouth and insert you other foot a fourth time?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Your wrong again, at least you have the habitual part right, but just because something is not habitual doesn't mean its automatically experimentation.

But that does show that your request for a diet that includes experimentation is nonsensical.

Besides, where you failed to back up your argument is to show even just one case where things aren't habitually eaten.
I have a feeling your going to have a problem finding one such animal.

Deer, bear, squirrels, and others have already been shown to experiment.

Here is some proof though to prove you wrong on this since I know you can be a knuckle head on understanding.

I am intrigued by your inability to think in any rational manner.

If you read the external text I pasted just above, you will find that the squirrel runs out of his diet in the off season. Now there is once again no mention of experimentation, but there is mention of an alternate diet.

There you are being irrational - again!

If the squirrel is not on their diet, then the squirrel has to be on a different diet or alternate diet.

Now it never says that he experiemnts to come to the conclusion to eat this second diet

Experimentation is eating outside of a diet.

This example of a phase two diet is consistant with any that you look up, there is always a new diet after the phase one diet is no longer in reach.

Diets change because of changing conditions, locations, age, gender, temperature, water availability, etc.

there is also never any experimentation to find out what they want to eat next

Obviously false. Animals are opportunistic feeders and try whatever they encounter.

The selection choice is governed not by personal choice, as you can obviously see, but rather by programmed direction to search for a specific food.

Prove it. Show us the evidence.

In effect, this species will ALWAYS be looking for that specific food,

Please provide the specific food for the following species:
1. gray squirrel
2. wolf
3. barracuda
4. kestrel
5. katydid
6. black bear
7. cardinal
8. tree frog

After phase one is no longer in reach they still have Target Food on the mind and end up choosing the next closest food, in this case its insects and rodents.

What are you talking about? Deer? Ants? Voles? Elephants?

So as you can see, there is still a diet, after the diet fails, there is never any mention or hint of experimentation. The ONLY thing that would suggest experimentation is if the species actually used personal choice to choose food, but they don't. They all choose the same food, so its not even possible.

Sorry. You've it all wrong just like you have the mosquito wrong.
Experimentation happens regardless of abundance. It is not between diets, but an ongoing process in which opportunistic discoveries are tried.

edit on 30-3-2013 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Yep, and here it is a THIRD time from yet a different site.

You inability to understand simple things is amazing.

Since the only reason a female mosquito bites is to lay eggs, this is honestly a no brainer.

Are your going to open your mouth and insert you other foot a fourth time?

Pleas tell us where mosquitoes lay their eggs.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Computers as a concept have evolved, but no computer evolves. They are as living organisms and each is stuck with its own identity. Unlike living organisms there is no connection between one computer and the next. Each computer has an independent origin. Nature on the other hand is not designed. Unlike each computer, a living organism is dependent on its parent or parents. The information passed on to a new organism by the parents is not changed for any particular goal. The eye of the insect, mollusc, horseshow crab, chordates, etc. are independent developments in nature.

I agree with you there 100%. Computers do not evolve like humans do, at least not yet. With some clever programming one day we may very well have evolving computers. And in the future, if humans were to create a robot using natures own code, with DNA, protein etc. It could be that there will be those who believe that robots evolved from humans, rather than being created by humans. How would you know? If they use the same genetic code, and have x% similar genetic make up to a human, and x% similar genetic make up to a rat, then you could, using genomics, place them in a genetic tree, and find a common ancestor.

Originally posted by stereologist
Atheists are not anti-Christs. Are they simultaneously anti-buddhas, anti-Krishnas, anti-Jehovahs, anti-Moses, anti-whatevers? I know a few atheists and they are not anti-religion. In fact, all of them respect religion. Some even attend church. They like the ethics of religion. They just don't believe in the existence of god.

Ahteists are certainly not anti-christs. I personally am fine with atheists, and people who are against organised religion, but I don't like anti-theists.

Originally posted by itsthetooth
We know this is a fact because it states in the bible that all things were brought here, and also that humans were as well. It also states that nothing from our original home was brought here along with us, which would include our food. So we don't have our proper food to eat.

Where does it say that in the bible? Seriously, if your not just trolling to make religion look bad, you really need to read the bible. If we didn't have our food, and weren't able to experiment, we'd all be dead. Think about it. Animals eat what they are able to eat. As babies we put anything in our mouth. If a dog gets hungry it will eat anything, it can try eating books, anything. You don't even need to know how to read, just look around you, and you will learn so much.

I've got no idea how this thread started talking about mosquitos, but WTF. Yes, that is what someone without a brain would think. Mosquitos don't bite, and they certainly DO NOT lay eggs in humans, or any other animals. Far out, do you honestly think that there are maggots crawling out of our skin a couple of weeks after being bitten by a mosquito? They suck blood in order to produce eggs, they literally drink our blood. They lay their eggs in water. I hope you were trolling, because if you thought mosquitos lay eggs inside the human skin... You've got problems. Even children know what mosquitos do.

You can read it in so many books its not funny, but if you don't own books, and haven't got access to a library, even Wikipedia will suffice. There is so much for you to learn about biology, religion,and science. And again, if you can't read science, just go and observe with your eyes, and think with your brain. Go outside, wait untill a mosquito comes and "bites" you, and watch what its doing. Then observe your skin. Are there eggs inside? Wait a week and see if little maggots crawl out from your skin etc.

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
To answer the thread. Yes, evolution and creation go hand in hand.

Indeed they do.
edit on 30-3-2013 by salainen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

But that does show that your request for a diet that includes experimentation is nonsensical.
Now your just trying to coward out of why you can't provide a diet that explains experimentation. That has to be weakest thing I have ever heard. If species experimented with food at any stage of a diet, we would list it in the diet, but they clearly don't.

Deer, bear, squirrels, and others have already been shown to experiment.
HA, you LIE! You have NEVER been able to provide a diet that shows experimentation. I should be telling you to grab a biology book. There is simply no proof EVER of ANY species experimenting with food. On the other hand you never explained what you think experimetation would entail.

If the squirrel is not on their diet, then the squirrel has to be on a different diet or alternate diet
I'm not making any claims about it, all I did is read the diet, something I have been telling you to do. There is no mention of experimenting with food. There is however an alternate diet. Now not only do they fail to mention that he experimented to reach this alternate diet, but they also failed to mention that any of them go through an experimental phase so that they can all reach the same decision.
I can see your totally clueless at whats going on here, and its just tossing you in the wind. They have a pre concieved idea of what their food is suppose to be, like I have been saying all along, this is WHY they never experiment to reach this unified decision.

Experimentation is eating outside of a diet.
You need to be careful, and not jump to conclusions. Your making uneducated, unproven claims that any species that is off their normal diet, must be experimenting, but even with those we still never see that claim in the diet. The fact that all units of the species choose the same diet, choices permitting, should be a clue as to whats going on but even that seems to be way over your head as well, you just don't get it.

Diets change because of changing conditions, locations, age, gender, temperature, water availability, etc.
But the fact your missing is that they all make the same food choices when given the chance to.

Obviously false. Animals are opportunistic feeders and try whatever they encounter.
Only when they are starving. Support your false claims and prove it!

Prove it. Show us the evidence.
All diets themselves prove it. We NEVER see a disbanded diet on a species, WE KNOW WHAT EVERYTHING EATS, this is the proof.

Diet
Eating a peanutEastern gray squirrels eat a range of foods, such as tree bark, berries, many types of seeds and acorns, walnuts, and other nuts, and some types of fungi found in the forests, including fly agaric mushrooms (Amanita muscaria).[14] They can cause damage by tearing the tree bark and eating the soft cambial tissue underneath: sycamore (Acer pseudoplatanus) L. and beech (Fagus sylvatica L.) suffer the greatest damage.[15]

Reaching out for food on a garden bird feeder, squirrels can rotate their hind feet, allowing them to descend a tree head-first.Eastern gray squirrels have a high enough tolerance for humans to inhabit residential neighborhoods and will raid bird feeders for millet, corn, and sunflower seeds. On very rare occasions, when their usual food sources are scarce, eastern gray squirrels will also prey upon insects, frogs, small rodents including other squirrels, and small birds, their eggs and young.[1][16] They will also gnaw on bones, antlers, and turtle shells – likely as a source of minerals sparse in their normal diet.[14

grey squirrel This diet is very close to the standard squirrel that I frequently talk about because some of his food goes out of season.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

1. gray squirrel
2. wolf

ting and feeding behaviours
American Bison standing its ground, thereby increasing its chance of survivalAlthough social animals, single wolves or mated pairs typically have higher success rates in hunting than do large packs, with single wolves having occasionally been observed to kill large prey such as moose, bison and muskoxen unaided.[135] A wolf hunt can be divided into five stages:

Locating prey: The wolves travel in search of prey through their power of scent, chance encounter, and tracking. Wolves typically locate their prey by scent, though they must usually be directly downwind of it. When a breeze carrying the prey's scent is located, the wolves stand alert, and point their eyes, ears and nose towards their target. In open areas, wolves may precede the hunt with group ceremonies involving standing nose-to-nose and wagging their tails. Once concluded, the wolves head towards their prey.[136]
The stalk: The wolves attempt to conceal themselves as they approach.[137] As the gap between the wolves and their prey closes, the wolves quicken their pace, wag their tails, and peer intently, getting as close to their quarry as possible without making it flee.[138]
The encounter: Once the prey detects the wolves, it can either approach the wolves, stand its ground, or flee. Large prey, such as moose, elk, and muskoxen, usually stand their ground. Should this occur, the wolves hold back, as they require the stimulus of a running animal to proceed with an attack.[139] If the targeted animal stands its ground, the wolves either ignore it, or try to intimidate it into running.[135]
The rush: If the prey attempts to flee, the wolves immediately pursue it. This is the most critical stage of the hunt, as wolves may never catch up with prey running at top speed.[140] If their prey is travelling in a group, the wolves either attempt to break up the herd, or isolate one or two animals from it.[137]
The chase: A continuation of the rush, the wolves attempt to catch up with their prey and kill it.[141] When chasing small prey, wolves attempt to catch up with their prey as soon as possible, while with larger animals, the chase is prolonged, in order to wear the selected prey out. Wolves usually give up chases after 1–2 km (0.62–1.3 mi), though one wolf was recorded to chase a deer for 21 km (13 mi).[135] Both Russian and North American wolves have been observed to drive prey onto crusted ice, precipices, ravines, slopes and steep banks to slow them down.[142]

Illustration (1909) of wolves killing a caribou in typical fashion: biting the hindquartersThe actual killing method varies according to prey species. With large prey, mature wolves usually avoid attacking frontally, instead focusing on the rear and sides of the animal. Large prey, such as moose, is killed by biting large chunks of flesh from the soft perineum area, causing massive blood loss. Such bites can cause wounds 10–15 cm in length, with three such bites to the perineum usually being sufficient to bring down a large deer in optimum health.[142] With medium-sized prey such as roe deer or sheep, wolves kill by biting the throat, severing nerve tracks and the carotid artery, thus causing the animal to die within a few seconds to a minute. With small, mouse-like prey, wolves leap in a high arc and imobilize it with their forepaws.[143] When prey is vulnerable and abundant, wolves may occasionally surplus kill. Such instances are common in domestic animals, but rare in the wild. In the wild, surplus killing primarily occurs during late winter or spring, when snow is unusually deep (thus impeding the movements of prey)[144] or during the denning period, when wolves require a ready supply of meat when denbound.[145] Medium-sized prey are especially vulnerable to surplus killing, as the swift throat-biting method by which they are killed allows wolves to quickly kill one animal and move on to another.[143] Surplus killing may also occur when adult wolves are teaching their young to hunt.[146]

Once prey is brought down, wolves begin to feed excitedly, ripping and tugging at the carcass in all directions, and bolting down large chunks of it.[147] The breeding pair typically monopolizes food in order to continue producing pups. When food is scarce, this is done at the expense of other family members, especially non-pups.[148] The breeding pair typically eats first, though as it is they who usually work the hardest in killing prey, they may rest after a long hunt and allow the rest of the family to eat unmolested. Once the breeding pair has finished eating, the rest of the family tears off pieces of the carcass and transport them to secluded areas where they can eat in peace. Wolves typically commence feeding by cons

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

consuming the larger internal organs of their prey, such as the heart, liver, lungs and stomach lining. The kidneys and spleen are eaten once they are exposed, followed by the muscles.[149] A single wolf can eat 15–19% of its body weight in a single feeding.[

wolf wiki

You have to weigh in the fact that he is limited to what there is, and goes after the next best thing that he could consider as food. Again like my parakeets, going to the bottom of the cage and eating poo when I forget to feed them. It doesn't mean that poo is a viable source of food, it means that its the only other choice they have.

Sorry. You've it all wrong just like you have the mosquito wrong.
Experimentation happens regardless of abundance. It is not between diets, but an ongoing process in which opportunistic discoveries are tried.
But you failed again, because your claiming that they are working on personal choice. Of course you oblivious to the fact THAT THEY ALL END UP WITH THE SAME DECISION. Doesn't sound to personal does it?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

But you failed again, because your claiming that they are working on personal choice. Of course you oblivious to the fact THAT THEY ALL END UP WITH THE SAME DECISION. Doesn't sound to personal does it?

If animals experiment, but then end up with the same decision, it does not refute the fact that they experiment. In the same conditions and environment they will probably turn up to one thing. There is always an optimal food. But that optimal food can change, and there are many available. Think about the human diet, and how it changes depending on the environment. Compare the French to the Americans to the Africans to the Chinese. Then consider how the human diet has changed over the years.

And come on now itsthetooth, what about your claims on fly's. Where do they lay their eggs?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Now your just trying to coward out of why you can't provide a diet that explains experimentation. That has to be weakest thing I have ever heard. If species experimented with food at any stage of a diet, we would list it in the diet, but they clearly don't.

Maybe the problem here is that English is a second language for you. Is that the case? I am perplexed at your constant mistakes.

HA, you LIE! You have NEVER been able to provide a diet that shows experimentation. I should be telling you to grab a biology book. There is simply no proof EVER of ANY species experimenting with food. On the other hand you never explained what you think experimetation would entail.

A nonsense claim. If it were part of a diet it would not be experimentation. So please tell us if English is a second language for you. I'm trying to figure out why you seem unable to understand simple ideas. It may be due to Your native language being something other than English.

You need to be careful, and not jump to conclusions. Your making uneducated, unproven claims that any species that is off their normal diet, must be experimenting, but even with those we still never see that claim in the diet. The fact that all units of the species choose the same diet, choices permitting, should be a clue as to whats going on but even that seems to be way over your head as well, you just don't get it.

Look who is talking.

You think mosquitoes lay eggs in hosts. You think they need warm blood. You think rabbits and cats can mate to make cabbits. You think a caterpillar turning into a butterfly is one species turning into another.

You have not produced the first piece of evidence for any TF, aka Tooth's Folly.

But the fact your missing is that they all make the same food choices when given the chance to.

Prove it.

Only when they are starving. Support your false claims and prove it!

No the onus is on you to prove it.

All diets themselves prove it. We NEVER see a disbanded diet on a species, WE KNOW WHAT EVERYTHING EATS, this is the proof.

Ludicrous. We have an idea of what may be eaten by some species in some places.

Please provide that "We NEVER see a disbanded diet on a species"
Please prove that a diet proves any of your claims.
Please prove that "we know what everything eats"

1. gray squirrel
2. wolf
3. barracuda
4. kestrel
5. katydid
6. black bear
7. cardinal
8. tree frog

Prove the following

After phase one is no longer in reach they still have Target Food on the mind and end up choosing the next closest food, in this case its insects and rodents.

edit on 31-3-2013 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

1. gray squirrel
2. wolf
3. barracuda
4. kestrel
5. katydid
6. black bear
7. cardinal
8. tree frog

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Here is your claim

I asked

You wrote

You have to weigh in the fact that he is limited to what there is, and goes after the next best thing that he could consider as food. Again like my parakeets, going to the bottom of the cage and eating poo when I forget to feed them. It doesn't mean that poo is a viable source of food, it means that its the only other choice they have.

What animal are you talking about in the original post? Are you claiming deer eat rodents?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
So here we have someone that thinks mosquitoes lay their eggs in warm blooded animals.

Won't back up any of their odd claims with even one piece of evidence.

No wonder TF is better known as Tooth's Folly.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join