It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Insider: Obama’s Cyber Warriors & Preparing for Collapse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This is an update since the last thread on this by rstregooski and the first thread by seabag

Apparently Obama has thousands of Cyber warriors hitting websites like this one spreading disinformation derailing threads etc... Also this confirms what we all know that DHS is preparing for civil unrest and the collapse they are engineering with cached weapons and ammo all over the country having joint drills with military and local police etc. But Apparently they are worried that their troops will not obey orders and turn on them so want the American people disarmed and as they are afraid they will become targets when they finally crash the dollar.

interestingly it sounds like DHS is involved on the economy and the crash too... it seems like they are consolidating all the agencies under DHS and even into local LE.

6 February 2013; The following information was provided to me by my DHS contact on two different occasions. Information from my first contact was previously published in two parts (here and here). I was asked to withhold the final portion of the information that was provided to me at that time until after the inauguration. The following resumes where part II left off. At the request of this source and for the sake of continuity, the following combines the information withheld and the information from our most recent contact on 4 February 2013.

He talks about the Cyber warrior Army here. I have run into a couple of these people myself.

RB: First of all, two days after the inauguration, at exactly 7:00 a.m. on January 23, something called “the Cyber-Warriors for Obama Project” was activated. I heard about this the week after the election, but only saw a hardcopy draft in late December. From what I was told, I believe this is a project that is being paid for through funds from Obama’s political corporation, the 501(c)4 Organizing for Obama, I believe it’s called. I can’t be sure, but that’s what I was told.

At that time, I was shown a white, three-ring binder with Obama’s circular campaign logo imprinted on the outside of the binder with the name “Cyber-Warriors for Obama” printed in blue across the top. Inside were the names and e-mail addresses of 3,575 “cyber assets,” or “warriors,” listed in alphabetical order under about a dozen or so “team leaders.” From a separate sheet I was shown, most of these “assets” are being paid just over minimum wage, but as I understand it, they work from home and have no overhead. I believe there are about two dozen supervisors who make substantially more.

Now I only had the binder for a minute, and could not take it from the room I was in, so this is strictly from memory.

It was tabbed, and one section with the word “targets” had a list of religious web sites, web sites I recognized as Christian. Another section was a listing of conservative Internet sites. There was another tab with the label “problem sites” that seemed quite extensive. I looked at that section, and it was broken down further into “birther” sites, “pro-gun” sites, “anti-abortion” sites, just to name a few.

There was also a section of the usual news sites, like CNN, ABC, you know. Numerous e-mail addresses were conspicuous under each news organization, which also included Fox… [unintelligible]. I figured you were going to ask.

The first page of the binder had bullet points labeled “objectives” and instructions for the cyber-assets. There was also a very detailed non-disclosure agreement with the word “DRAFT” typed in big, light grey letters across the body of the two-page agreement. The agreement and the instructions were typed on white paper with a warning, printed in red on each page, that the document was not to be copied or disseminated.

Here he is talking about the Collapse and how it is part of the plan.

RB: Well, this is perhaps the most important issue people need to understand. There will be, and was, talk of a recovery and a stronger economy, but it’s all propaganda. As you heard me say in the recording you just played, the complete inaugural address will be a “Baghdad Bob” moment, and it was. Many economists will use false figures and statistics to deceive the American people. People must not downplay the importance of the economic aspect of this address. The sudden collapse of the U.S. dollar (however it actually plays out) and everything that goes with it (such as social chaos and riots) will be one part of a plan that was set in motion a long time ago.

Read the whole article here: www.homelandsecurityus.com... it is definitely worth the read!

Of course none of this can be verified however those of us paying attention already knew much of this accept for maybe a few details and some specifics. He makes it sound hopeless but I think he is missing a few things. He's right about foolish people turning in weapons etc. for food medical and safety (false). However what I think he is missing is that the feds will not be able to take care of and feed all those people. Their supply lines will be cut off.

If Obama & Co does this there will be unintended consequences I don't care how many back up plans they have. There are to many patriots and veterans and even active duty that will fight to the death against it. It only takes a couple million to fight out of a hundred+ million gun owners and it will likely be more. The enemies of freedom will not prevail!

Anyone who turns in their weapons neighbors etc. for the false promise of food medical and safety will be sentencing themselves to death. Do you seriously really think they will be using their food and medical supplies to feed and care for you?

edit on 23-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
It's not hard to see what's coming but...

Reading this guy's account of what happened struck a memory here on ATS. I believe it was about a year ago and the person who supposedly wrote this wrote the exact same thing as a thread here claiming that he was the insider.

He got bashed around and outed pretty quickly if I remember. I also believe he was banned. Not sure but I do remember the exact same reading word for word.

Any other members recall this?

For what it's worth.
Not saying it isn't true in some respects but it seems strange that this exact copy pops up again.

Peace

edit on 23-2-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I remember him Jude. I got into it with him on several threads. He came back under a new name later, but was outed again soon after. Some people even thought he had a sock puppet account to play off of.

Yep...said pretty much the same thing as this post. He also, had posted his *message* in a lot of forums. Google found them easily.

He had a thread in the Survival Forum...I'll see if I can find it here, if it's still here.

Des

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
OK where do I go to join this group of insiders derailing the internet?
I really could use the money.

Our world seems to be turning into a mix of Alice in Wonderland and The Wizard of Oz mixed together going backwards in a time machine.

Normal does not exist anymore as we are changing so quickly.

Something very wicked continues to come this way.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I have read various articles from some financial experts that the stock market has been artificially inflated [manipulated] and one day it will come crashing down and the people won't know what hit them.
Of course, this is all speculation.

And as far as civil unrest goes in a SHTF scenario, I see the PTB staying in the background and letting the general population fend for themselves, allowing people to kill each other or die from starvation. Part of the depopulation theory.
After a while, martial law will kick in and take over.

Once again, pure speculation..............but possible.

So this recent article doesn't surprise me.
Alarming, yes, but not surprising.

edit on 23-2-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
It isn’t like it’s obvious or anything.
Well, actually it is pretty obvious that such stuff is happening.
It’s been ramping up for several years now.

I won’t exactly give away what they are doing that makes it obvious, because they may try to quit doing it so obviously.

But anyone that had hung around on the internet for a considerable amount of time probably already is fully aware of the increased presence of sock puppets running around on the internet right now.

I have fought many a war against legions of sock puppets during the Usenet days around 18 years ago. Already fully battle hardened in that regard.

It seams like some people never give up.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
You guys really dont like Obama, trying to figure that one out.

And maybe something a bit less convoluted, is a sock puppet the new term for troll?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by jude11

I remember him Jude. I got into it with him on several threads. He came back under a new name later, but was outed again soon after. Some people even thought he had a sock puppet account to play off of.

Yep...said pretty much the same thing as this post. He also, had posted his *message* in a lot of forums. Google found them easily.

He had a thread in the Survival Forum...I'll see if I can find it here, if it's still here.

Des

I knew someone would remember it!
It may even be longer than a year ago.

I can't remember the name but I do remember the thread.

I can't find anything right now because of the new search function but if you find anything, bring it back. Could be a good read again..

Thanks Des

Peace

edit on 23-2-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Yes Like I said if one is paying attention it is easy to see this is all true. They are coming for us and the guns etc. things are ramping up almost daily now days. According to the OP Sounds like spring may be the jumping off point... But who knows. He does say they are flexible. But they know they have to have the guns and I don't see any possible way that will happen buy spring or ever at this point. They may try some mega false flag but I think gun owners are pretty hardened now to any of that and will not give up their guns for any reason at this point. He does mention another massacre along with something else to watch for. But he also says their going after the guns is a distraction too.

edit on 23-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Speckle
And maybe something a bit less convoluted, is a sock puppet the new term for troll?

The two terms are not interchangeable.

A troll is someone that post on the internet to stir up the people there. The troll is the actual person doing the trolling. If he creates one account and that account reflects his real self, then it is not a sock puppet in any way shape or form.

A sock puppet is an account with an identity that is created by a person's sheer imagination that does not reflect his real life in any way shape or form.

A troll can create sock puppets, but a sock puppet isn’t always used for trolling.

A sock puppet is a fake identity that someone creates so they can use it to argue with their main identity on the forum, or argue with others in place of themselves, or use it to push their agenda the forum, only to be thrown away when he gets tired of it. A person can only have one main identity at a time, all the others he creates on the same forum are “sock puppets” The main identity is referred to as “the troll” the alternate identifies are referred to as “his sock puppets” A person may just create sock puppets on a forum, and never create a main identity that he will stick with over the years.

It comes from the thing children will do when they put a sock on their hand and pretend to talk to it as a second person. Or use the sock puppet to talk in the place of themselves.

They can use several sock puppets in one discussion to try to give the people they are interacting with on the forum the idea that they are the majority opinion, and the person they are interacting with is the minority. They use it to leverage for force of “popular opinion” on a person they disagree with.

They also use puppets to allow them to argue both sides of an opinion, so they can get people pulled into an ongoing discussion, even though there is only one person that is truly in the discussion at that point. The main identity, and a couple of his sock puppets.

That is why I use the term “sock puppet” when a large group has people, or computers to create fake identities across the net and use those identities to push a subject. No one identity actually reflects a real person. The identity is just something dreamed up to fill a place holder on that forum, along with several other sock puppets that person maintains on that same forum to allow them to leverage popular opinion.

They do it to give the “appearance” of a general underlying popular opinion on the internet. Someone that hasn’t made up his mind will look across several websites and see the same general opinion across all of them, so he thinks that that opinion is probably the most reasonable and will adjust his opinion to match. Even though all the people across all those sites that he looked at are just sock puppets for the same person that is pushing a specified agenda.

They don’t come out and say “We are a representative of X organization” They say “I am just a normal joe and I agree with what X organization is doing”

If people see that X organization has an account on every website pushing their agenda, then they will just tune it out. But if they see what they think is countless independent people all across the net saying they agree with X organization, then they pay more attention. It influences their opinion a lot more because they want to fit in with “the majority”

One person can control hundreds of identities.

A few weeks back, I thought about posting a post talking about the chronic problem with sock puppets across the net that I have been seeing, but I decided not to.

edit on 23-2-2013 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I read that whole conversation in the link you gave. Quite interesting, however, it is kinda hard to take it 100% seriously since there was no evidence to back it up. Although I won't say that it's a flat out lie.

In fact, having a economic collapse will be the perfect way of getting a tight strangle hold on the country. Basically as the insider said, if you want food, water, health care, your going to have to do as they say.

We'll just have to see what unfolds, if anything. All I can say is stay frosty my friends, and good luck on any mayhem that may arise in the near future. Hopefully most american's will be awake when/if it does happen. And try to stop the DHS/government before they really get their plans concluded.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny

Originally posted by Speckle

The two terms are not interchangeable.

A troll is someone that post on the internet to stir up the people there. The troll is the actual person doing the trolling. If he creates one account and that account reflects his real self, then it is not a sock puppet in any way shape or form.

A sock puppet is an account with an identity that is created by a person's sheer imagination that does not reflect his real life in any way shape or form.

A troll can create sock puppets, but a sock puppet isn’t always used for trolling.

A sock puppet is a fake identity that someone creates so they can use it to argue with their main identity on the forum, or argue with others in place of themselves, or use it to push their agenda the forum, only to be thrown away when he gets tired of it. A person can only have one main identity at a time, all the others he creates on the same forum are “sock puppets” The main identity is referred to as “the troll” the alternate identifies are referred to as “his sock puppets” A person may just create sock puppets on a forum, and never create a main identity that he will stick with over the years.

It comes from the thing children will do when they put a sock on their hand and pretend to talk to it as a second person. Or use the sock puppet to talk in the place of themselves.

They can use several sock puppets in one discussion to try to give the people they are interacting with on the forum the idea that they are the majority opinion, and the person they are interacting with is the minority. They use it to leverage for force of “popular opinion” on a person they disagree with.

They also use puppets to allow them to argue both sides of an opinion, so they can get people pulled into an ongoing discussion, even though there is only one person that is truly in the discussion at that point. The main identity, and a couple of his sock puppets.

That is why I use the term “sock puppet” when a large group has people, or computers to create fake identities across the net and use those identities to push a subject. No one identity actually reflects a real person. The identity is just something dreamed up to fill a place holder on that forum, along with several other sock puppets that person maintains on that same forum to allow them to leverage popular opinion.

They do it to give the “appearance” of a general underlying popular opinion on the internet. Someone that hasn’t made up his mind will look across several websites and see the same general opinion across all of them, so he thinks that that opinion is probably the most reasonable and will adjust his opinion to match. Even though all the people across all those sites that he looked at are just sock puppets for the same person that is pushing a specified agenda.

They don’t come out and say “We are a representative of X organization” They say “I am just a normal joe and I agree with what X organization is doing”

If people see that X organization has an account on every website pushing their agenda, then they will just tune it out. But if they see what they think is countless independent people all across the net saying they agree with X organization, then they pay more attention. It influences their opinion a lot more because they want to fit in with “the majority”

One person can control hundreds of identities.

A few weeks back, I thought about posting a post talking about the chronic problem with sock puppets across the net that I have been seeing, but I decided not to.

edit on 23-2-2013 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

I think I may have encountered a so called sock puppet. I was watching a youtube video yesterday, and I saw some very interesting comments, and screen names.

From what I saw they had very strange usernames, and very radically offensive. And they filled the video page up by commenting on what other people had commented on. making it even more suspicious. These 3 accounts, from their most resent comments, all said "meow." 3 accounts, all said meow for some reason as their last comments which I found even more strange. I haven't really seen this before, and my gut feeling was telling me these may have been fake accounts, all made by one person (sock puppets.) I fortunately did remember two of the usernames, since they were quite strange. And I will have you go and look at them and see what you think. I tried as hard as I could trying to remember the youtube video I encountered all the accounts, but hasn't able to. More comments would be on the videos, and I saw quite a few videos also.

www.youtube.com...#/videos

www.youtube.com...

I also find it very odd the channels they subscribed to, and the date in which they joined (I can only see the date for the Alex jones one, which is dated Feb 17, 2013.) The Alex jones one is actually subbed to the gun nuts one also. Very odd also. Plus two other accounts seem to be interconnected now that I'm looking at it. One's username is bangunsnowf***theNRA, and anotheramericanfail. Their subbed to each other, and have no videos, and very low subs. Most profile are saying that alex jones in a psycho, and the NRA is racist, and that NRA=KKK. This surely seems like a sock puppet to me.

NOTE: For the first video, you will get an error due to the language in the screen name. It will only show AlexJonesisa at the end of isa, type in the "C" word. The word women tend to not like very much.
edit on 23-2-2013 by Lingweenie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
It's good to see that people are becoming enlightened.

They are here.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I remember that thread, I don't think I commented on it at the time, but John Moore keeps repeating this same info as well, interspersed with his Nibiru stuff.

A big IF here. IF this were true.. and again it's a huge if. IF it were true, Obama doesn't have every Federal Agency on his side, there's open dissent in the Government over policy, And honestly, DHS isn't exactly the brightest group of bulbs in the candelabra.

So this has been goin around for a while, BUT, each time some new little bit of stuff gets added to it so that it looks new.

Dunno, I know I would not side with a total takeover of the United States by Obama, and not because I hate the man, because it's just patently, wholesale WRONG.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I question this "insider". He names the date and amount of time he had a hardcopy of the information. If he didnt want to get caught why would he give that detail. Maybe he's not to bright? He also in intentionally vague on what he saw saying he only had access to it for a short time. I call hoax.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
every time someone has claimed to be an insider,. it has come to pass as hearsay.
another radio host Mr moore Whom im sure is solely looking for ratings,. has had guests on his
bla bla program,. stated his insider was ligit. also turned out to be nonsense.

I dont trust Olama.. but i also dont trust many "Insiders" eiher

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I have run into a couple of these people myself.

I have been accused of being one of these people, just because someone supports our president doesn't mean they are a paid Obama "Shill" or "Online Warrior".

The link is not a legitimate news source. If I am supposed to be paid for saying this or supporting Obama, I am still waiting on my payment!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The whole concept of cyber disinfo person is not new. They dont need any new apparatus other than the one used to sell the Iraq war. It was people in USAF uniforms in a legitimate command center. I forget the documentary, but it was shown that the people selling the war were enlisted USAF personnel, among other branches with their own people. They used the brightest and youngest in the services to do extra paid work selling talking points about the Iraq invasion.

Also Israel has been doing this for a while now. They use university students and count that time spent "cyber warrioring" or what ever it can be called as time served in the IDF.

This is not new. I would bet every president since 1995 has had a division of their personal employees working such endeavors.

Really, the economic collapse will probably happen in Europe first. Just yesterday Spain and the joint agencies across Europe charged with financial stability released a report where they basically laid things out in black and white. Austerity is NOT working. The country will have almost 7% MORE unemployment in the next year, so almost 30% by this time next year. The reserve monies that Spain was counting on may not come...ect ect...

Basically they said "we are screwed, but keep on waiting and paying interest on your bail out packages."

The doodoo storm is starting to rain over here. The Euro will collapse BEFORE the Dollar if any of them do.

I dont know how planned it is over there in the states, but I think they are just getting ready should a global collapse happen or at least one in Europe since that is out of their control. It is only responsible to be prepared to keep the order should people panic from what they hear on the news.

Like some people posted before, there is not exactly consensus across federal agencies. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians. I dont see them being able to do much more than support LOCAL state authorities.

edit on 23-2-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
every time someone has claimed to be an insider,. it has come to pass as hearsay.
another radio host Mr moore Whom im sure is solely looking for ratings,. has had guests on his
bla bla program,. stated his insider was ligit. also turned out to be nonsense.

I dont trust Olama.. but i also dont trust many "Insiders" eiher

There is really no need to trust this Insider one can just look around and see all the preparations for exactly what he is talking about. As for the cyber warriors anyone who has spent time creating threads on this board or others knows for a fact they are out there. Sure sometimes someone might get mistaken for one because of their position on something but often times there is no mistaking them with people who are actually convicted in their beliefs no matter how wrong they are because they are purposely trying to disrupt the thread and get it closed or derailed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join