It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flu-Vaccine Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
reply to post by SpearMint

I think your delusion about vaccines not causing autism gives me as clear an indication as I need to about your own level of education over the matter ... Thailand comes to mind, perhaps you should research first before boldly stating your points. They won't be so illusionary. Goodnight, you're a waste of my time and talent.

They do cause Autism? Oh, you must have a reliable source then. Show me it. If you don't, what you say is meaningless. With your level of gullibility you need to be careful or you might find yourself sucked in to a cult.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

I think your delusion about vaccines not causing autism gives me as clear an indication as I need to about your own level of education over the matter ... Thailand comes to mind, perhaps you should research first before boldly stating your points. They won't be so illusionary. Goodnight, you're a waste of my time and talent.

They do cause Autism? Oh, you must have a reliable source then. Show me it. If you don't, what you say is meaningless. With your level of gullibility you need to be careful or you might find yourself sucked in to a cult.

Can I respectfully request you and north take your dispute to U2U? Its derailing the OP and what I had hope to discuss.

Thanks

Sly

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Can I respectfully request you and north take your dispute to U2U? Its derailing the OP and what I had hope to discuss.

Thanks

Sly

I don't really wish to talk to him, it's a one sided debate. But yes, sorry, continue.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Labelling me as gullable, while you support vaccines? The answer is Freudian Projection, or the projection of your own faults on those you would contend with. Observation and experience are valid sciences by the way, have any of the personal accounts in this thread phased you in the least?

Government Concedes Vaccine-Autism Case in Federal Court - Now What?
Posted: 02/25/08
www.huffingtonpost.com...

83 Cases of Autism Associated with Childhood Vaccine Injury Compensated in Federal Vaccine Court

Government program has been quietly paying awards to vaccine-injured children with autism for two decades but continues to deny vaccine-autism link. SafeMinds calls for immediate Congressional investigations.

WASHINGTON, May 10, 2011

PR Newswire (s.tt...)

www.prnewswire.com... l

Immunization Safety Review:
Vaccines and Autism

This eighth and final report of the Immunization Safety Review Committee examines the hypothesis that vaccines, specifically the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine and thimerosal-containing vaccines, are causally associated with autism. The committee reviewed the extant published and unpublished epidemiological studies regarding causality and studies of potential biologic mechanisms by which these immunizations might cause autism. Immunization Safety Review: Vaccines and Autism finds that the body of epidemiological evidence favors rejection of a causal relationship between thimerosal-containing vaccines and autism. The book further finds that potential biological mechanisms for vaccine-induced autism that have been generated to date are only theoretical.

www.nap.edu...

Leading World Bank Demographer: Vaccination Campaigns Part Of Population Reduction Policy
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Vaccines, Autism, and Mercury
Mercury in Vaccines Linked to Rapid Autism Increase
www.wanttoknow.info...

POISONED BY DESIGN
vaccinedangers.com.au...

Vaccination Dangers Can Kill You or Ruin Your Life
articles.mercola.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Honestly, ive never subscribed to the idea that vaccines are to decrease population. It is fairly obvious that the government and major corporations are fairly short sighted and i dont see them doing anything that would limit their profits this year, or decrease their potential income source.

I think the motivation is much more simple, money.

People get a flu shot, which weakens the immune system. Next year there is a "new flu bug", gotta get the new vaccine. I heard on the radio today a report about it being past the peak of flu season, but that its still not too late to get your vaccine! You can get them at the freakin grocery store now for crying out loud.

Weaken the immune system and get people to become dependent on the shot. The more shots you get, the more you need to get them. Even if you do get sick after a shot, it must have been a different version of the flu bug, should of got the more expensive shot!

The weakened immune system relies on the shot, if you skip a year you WILL get sick, adding credibility to the shot for everyone you know.

Its all about money and dependence, the more you take, the more you need until before long, you will die unless you spend all your money on "medicine" that cures ailments they gave you.

Its a sick, sick world we live in.

DC

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

in my opinion vaccination is not about depopulation or killing. its about to made U weak and sick for the future so THEY can harvest more money(not only) from U when helping U to "save" U...

5 Vaccines To Never Give A Child
www.wakingtimes.com...
edit on 23-2-2013 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
OP,

You're right about it not making sense in a logical manner. Of course, logically, the elites want people taking vaccines. Release a disease, kill off the unmanagable segment of society that won't take the vaccine for it.

The only thing we can know right off the bat is that the issue is important. Whether pro- or con- vaccine, it is an important element in the future.

(I remember a time not too long ago when people said, "I have a cold", not "I have the flu". Everyone says "I have the flu" now. C'mon people, the flu is very rare in relation to the cold virus, but everyone has been taught to say, "I have the flu".)

Since it is important, it must be leading to mandatory vaccination or a mass vaccination drive. Do they have plans for these? Yes, politicians have been getting people acclimated to the notion of mandatory vaccinations, and there is also the Cities Readiness Initiative for the very quick dispersal of medicines to the populace.

Is the controversy itself conducive to acclimating people to both of these? I would say yes. (Even the obedient segment needs to be acclimated to these notions.)

So now we get to the hard part, what is their goal? Imo, this would be religious/ occult in nature. The brilliance in this is that it is not strictly "logical" hence making their aims inscrutable to those trying to figure them out. How many times have we been to the brink of WWIII, an outbreak, economic collapse? Each time, we think this is the big one, and then it is averted. Although conversely, if you can figure out their occult blueprint, you've got them pinned. But in a secular society that won't happen.

For what it's worth, I think these ritual goals would be the mass delivery of MKULTRA developed drugs (for by your sorceries/ "pharmakia"- drugs for sorcery were all the nations deceived Rev. 18:23 = "aliens"/ "shadow people"/ "possessions") AND a mass kill off (all her plagues came in one day Rev. 18:8).

When Babylon falls, it is supposed to render the populace confused and separated into 3 camps - hence you can see overlapping predictive programming - is it God? is it aliens? is it a time travelling AI robot from the future? The ridiculous "chips in the vaccine" meme would function as a decoy "mark of the beast" for people at a specific timeframe, setting them up for taking the real mark of the beast. "Oh, they died because they took the mark of the beast vaccination. Would I like another Verichip and Prince William's name tattooed on my forehead? Yes, Please!"

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I have so far managed to avoid getting the flu shot this winter season. We are required to get it in the military. I have not gotten sick. I never get sick.

The funny thing, is that everyone else in my shop has gotten it. And they have all gotten the flu.

Hopefully I can continue to BS my way out of getting it.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
There is NO flu vaccine conspiracy.

The guy who invented the flu vaccine said the vaccine would NEVER work.

Influenza morphs every single year and they absolutely NO CLUE what version of the flu will pop up next year. They peddle flu vaccines knowing it will not in any way protect you from influenza.

The entire WORLD has banned mercury in flu vaccines. America is the ONLY country on Earth still using mercury in the flu vaccines. It's not getting put into your blood to help you.

They are putting it into your blood to shorten your life span and give you ill health. Ain't enough jobs for everybody...or gasoline for that matter.

America is also the ONLY country where you can't sue Vaccine makers. Congress set up a hoax "Vaccine Court" under the Department of Justice so the vaccine makers have FULL imunity. You can't sue them.

You can only file a claim with the DOJ Vaccine Court....and they never approve squat. It's a fake "Court".

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

There is little point argueing with Spearmint on this issue its better to just ignore, On numerous threads now i and many other have produced mountains of evidence, including peer reviewed literatute on this supject but he/she seems to frequent these kind of threads rabbiting the same lines and looking for an argument rather than a positive discussion.He/she has no interest in reading or considering evidence that is opposed to her/his already formulated viewpoint.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Formaldehyde is produced by your body naturally and is broken down very easily.

Ok,

I'll sneak up behind you with a rag soaked in formaldehyde, we'll see how well your body breaks it down.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn

Ok,

I'll sneak up behind you with a rag soaked in formaldehyde, we'll see how well your body breaks it down.

exactly...its not INTRODUCED into the body as formaldehyde...it is broken down by the body from methanol the introduction to the body is completely different...your body has control over one...and not the other.

edit on 23-2-2013 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium

There is little point argueing with Spearmint on this issue its better to just ignore, On numerous threads now i and many other have produced mountains of evidence, including peer reviewed literatute on this supject but he/she seems to frequent these kind of threads rabbiting the same lines and looking for an argument rather than a positive discussion.He/she has no interest in reading or considering evidence that is opposed to her/his already formulated viewpoint.

No, you have produced no evidence other than natural news links, and absolutely no peer reviewed literature (that's laughable) on the subject.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Ok,

It's a TINY amount, and your body does break it down. You could say this about any chemical. The dose makes the poison, anything can kill you if you have enough.
edit on 23-2-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I don't know much about the carcinogenicity of Formaldehyde, but I do know there's more of it in your body than the amount in the vaccine. The dose makes the poison like you said, too much water will kill you.

I guess the logical inference is whether the amount naturally in the body coupled with the amount in the highest formaldehyde containing vaccine would reach that threshold to toxicity.

I know with thermisol there are various vaccines with varying amounts of thermisol. It's probably the same with formaldehyde?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
My little post will be doubtlessly lost.

However, if vaccines are so bad then I suggest you move to central Africa and experience the life destroying aspects of polio or some other disease which has been largely eradicated from the West through vaccinations. You can experience first hand what you will not catch!

I really despair about the mistrust of modern medicine by people whose worldview is so constrained by their comfortable life. Methinks a dose of smallpox would make you think about how pernicious vaccinations are.

There is ample evidence that vaccinations prevent disease and no evidence that vaccinations cause the mayhem that some people like to imagine. The imagination of Andrew Wakefield caused him to fraudulently link the MMR vaccine to autism and bowel cancer and even here people still quote his discredited research as fact.

Whatever happened to the denial of ignorance?

Regards

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
My little post will be doubtlessly lost.

However, if vaccines are so bad then I suggest you move to central Africa and experience the life destroying aspects of polio or some other disease which has been largely eradicated from the West through vaccinations. You can experience first hand what you will not catch!

I really despair about the mistrust of modern medicine by people whose worldview is so constrained by their comfortable life. Methinks a dose of smallpox would make you think about how pernicious vaccinations are.

There is ample evidence that vaccinations prevent disease and no evidence that vaccinations cause the mayhem that some people like to imagine. The imagination of Andrew Wakefield caused him to fraudulently link the MMR vaccine to autism and bowel cancer and even here people still quote his discredited research as fact.

Whatever happened to the denial of ignorance?

Regards

Well said, I think people are just desperate for a conspiracy to believe in.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

I don't know much about the carcinogenicity of Formaldehyde, but I do know there's more of it in your body than the amount in the vaccine. The dose makes the poison like you said, too much water will kill you.

I guess the logical inference is whether the amount naturally in the body coupled with the amount in the highest formaldehyde containing vaccine would reach that threshold to toxicity.

I know with thermisol there are various vaccines with varying amounts of thermisol. It's probably the same with formaldehyde?

Yeah, but it's converted to formic acid by your body very quickly so it doesn't accumulate, I'm not sure how much is in your body at any given time though.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Ok,

Formaldehyde is so safe, I guess that is why we had to double glove and wear respirators in gross lab!

I take it that they haven't read that formaldehyde is a known carcinogen and neurotoxin. duh!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rimjaja
Formaldehyde is so safe, I guess that is why we had to double glove and wear respirators in gross lab!
I take it that they haven't read that formaldehyde is a known carcinogen and neurotoxin. duh!

On formaldehyde, this may help with your education and dispel some of your fears that a vaccination jab will poison you, give you cancer or render you into an automaton. www.harpocratesspeaks.com...

Does anyone have any proper peer reviewed studies which demonstrate vaccines are being used to mind control us? Please, no amateurs ranting on YouTube or other misinformed blogs of by people’s whose qualifications and motivations are unknown! Real evidence.

Regards

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join