It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flu-Vaccine Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

I am the only one in my immediate family who doesn't get flu shots, and I'm the only one in my family that rarely gets the flu. Don't know if I can make the connection between those, but I have done fine without the vaccine so far.

I'm not big on the idea of injecting myself with mercury-based preservatives. Even if they claim it's safe in low dosages.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Your perception is right. I agree that this philosophy is not right, especially since many of my friends and relatives do get the flu shots. I don't think killing good people is right.

I get violently sick as does my one daughter and her kids when we get a flu shot. People are always trying to tell us to take it and we will get used to it. Almost all the major medical sites, like Mayo, say that if you have a reaction to the flu shot to definitely not get it. We already have antibodies from our ancestors and our own immune system to fight the flu. The cyklotine storm from the shot can kill us when it is injected as our bodies throw way too much at the dead virus in defense because of the way it entered the body. What we perceive as the flu is actually our bodies immune response to the flu, not the flu itself. The flu makes you slowly sicker and sicker if you don't respond to it and can eventually trigger a very bad response as the body is dying. People do not understand how the body actually works.

Even though I and my daughter and her kids have a very strong immune system, we can still get a new strand of flu that we can't sense to fight, I understand that. The thing is that we can die from the flu shot, I have been told that by a doctor. Then you get the teachers and nurses who say everyone should get the shot. They can't comprehend that some people have immune systems that can kill them if they get the shot. Their distorted knowledge is causing harm to others. I won't interfere with others desires to get the shot and I would expect them to listen to my concerns about my family. My grandchildren are sick a lot because they get an immune response when their body is in contact with someone who is sick. I am trying to figure a diet to dampen this response while still keeping them strong to fight cancers and other microbe overloads. Controlling an overactive immune system is not easy and killing the immune system is not an allowable option for my daughter and I. I'm trying to figure the best dampening technique without causing side effects. Food and spices can work to a certain point, eating foods that build the immune system even stronger is not wise in our cases. My daughter was listening to all the people before and now she is starting to listen to me. I have been living with this for fifty seven years, someone without this kind of immune system cannot understand it. I have found some articles that help from others with this kind of system, the doctors they deal with can't understand it because it is different than they are taught.

I test things on myself, that doesn't always go so good. I get run down doing this sometimes and have learned to fix a lot of conditions that I have personally experienced. Having a liver like a scared rabbit that shuts down makes the bodies immune system chemicals stay in the body to kick some ass against invaders. It also causes side effects which I try to analyze. Also the body holds onto good chemicals it creates and it seems to recycle stuff better. Good points and bad points, I am trying to find the good in the bad and learn to adjust the diet to match. No doctor could do this, they would have to live with a person for a year. I also have a type of skin that doesn't get rash easily but the hooks break down that hold the skin to the flesh. I found this somewhere in a journal entry online. An allergy test or reactions don't effect my skin like most people. I didn't even get a rash from swimmers itch or the poison Ivy but I got itchy and my skin got loose. I guess about twenty percent of people have this kind of skin, somewhere in their history their ancestors had a bad disease where the skin was effected and the skin adapted. That is what the researchers that wrote the article thought anyway.
edit on 23-2-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

I am the only one in my immediate family who doesn't get flu shots, and I'm the only one in my family that rarely gets the flu. Don't know if I can make the connection between those, but I have done fine without the vaccine so far.

I'm not big on the idea of injecting myself with mercury-based preservatives. Even if they claim it's safe in low dosages.

I'm pro-vaccine (or rather I'm not anti-vaccine), but I don't get flu shots because it's not necessary for me, I'm not saying everyone should get shots, I'm saying there's nothing to support the theory that they cause any harm. The trace amounts of ethyl (that bit's important) mercury is not a problem and it leaves your body very fast unlike methyl mercury.
edit on 23-2-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

I'm pro-vaccine (or rather I'm not anti-vaccine), but I don't get flu shots because it's not necessary for me,

So, I take it you are against mandatory vaccinations then?

I'm not saying everyone should get shots, I'm saying there's nothing to support the theory that they cause any harm.

consequently there is nothing to support the theory they are greatly beneficial either, as you yourself feel it isn't necessary.

edit on 23-2-2013 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

I'm pro-vaccine (or rather I'm not anti-vaccine), but I don't get flu shots because it's not necessary for me,

So, I take it you are against mandatory vaccinations then?

I'm not saying everyone should get shots, I'm saying there's nothing to support the theory that they cause any harm.
consequently there nothing to support the theory they are greatly beneficial either, as you yourself feel it isn't necessary.

I'm against (although I don't have a strong opinion on it really) mandatory vaccines unless it's to prevent something that could potentially pose a big threat to you or others, but people should get them anyway because it could potentially benefit them and others. I don't think things like influenza are generally necessary unless you're at high risk.

consequently there nothing to support the theory they are greatly beneficial either, as you yourself feel it isn't necessary.

Yes there is, it's very obvious that they work. In fact we naturally get vaccinated, that's why you only get chicken pox and other viruses once. It's the same thing, only the virus in a vaccine no longer poses a threat to you.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

not necessarily a popular ingredients list in terms of "health' I know formaldehyde is in "meth"

Not used for Methamphetamine. It's used in Phencyclidine (PCP). Very different chemicals. Arguably more devastating. I don't think discussion on this is allowed however.

In 2011, the US National Toxicology Program described formaldehyde as "known to be a human carcinogen". Click the link and look at the 'Safety' section. Could give you some good info.

I haven't looked into formaldehyde much myself.
edit on 23-2-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Pffff ... you go believe whatever you want; yours, empty rhetoric. Formaldahyde, squaline, mercury, etc, : you consider anyone that uses those ingredients trustworthy with your health? Vaccines are a good idea with vile administrators, impossibly moreso given their play on the publics trust. It's a no-brainer to avoid them after a short period of study. I'd imagine only a paycheque would keep sane people promoting them. I'm seriously not appeasing you with any info, with your smug attitude. Stop deluding people with your lies.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Sly1one

not necessarily a popular ingredients list in terms of "health' I know formaldehyde is in "meth"

Not used for Methamphetamine. It's used in Phencyclidine (PCP). Very different chemicals. Arguably more devastating. I don't think discussion on this is allowed however.

In 2011, the US National Toxicology Program described formaldehyde as "known to be a human carcinogen". Click the link and look at the 'Safety' section. Could give you some good info.

Formaldehyde is produced by your body naturally and is broken down very easily.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Oh of course, direct injections of diseases that are played with in a lab are "Just Like" being exposed to sicknesses.

I feel way better when giant trillion dollar businesses are regulating my diseases and exposing me to poisons and toxins straight into my bloodstream instead of me just naturally running into it.

Oh yeah, when I got my first vaccinations at school when I was 5 , my arm swelled twice its size within 5 minutes and felt like someone was hitting me with a sledgehammer for hours, and developed asthma and all sorts of lung infections got to live in hospitals for almost half of the next 10 years, of course those would have been FAR worse if I had not taken the injection... would likely be dead.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden

Pffff ... you go believe whatever you want; yours, empty rhetoric. Formaldahyde, squaline, mercury, etc, : you consider anyone that uses those ingredients trustworthy with your health? Vaccines are a good idea with vile administrators, impossibly moreso given their play on the publics trust. It's a no-brainer to avoid them after a short period of study. I'd imagine only a paycheque would keep sane people promoting them. I'm seriously not appeasing you with any info, with your smug attitude. Stop deluding people with your lies.

This shows just how uneducated your opinion actually is, and how little research you have done on the subject. When people argue the way you do, without evidence, critical thought or anything to back their side up, I lose a little more faith in humanity. It's 2013, we should be smarter than that.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO

Oh of course, direct injections of diseases that are played with in a lab are "Just Like" being exposed to sicknesses.

I feel way better when giant trillion dollar businesses are regulating my diseases and exposing me to poisons and toxins straight into my bloodstream instead of me just naturally running into it.

Oh yeah, when I got my first vaccinations at school when I was 5 , my arm swelled twice its size within 5 minutes and felt like someone was hitting me with a sledgehammer for hours, and developed asthma and all sorts of lung infections got to live in hospitals for almost half of the next 10 years, of course those would have been FAR worse if I had not taken the injection... would likely be dead.

Oh look, assumptions. They're not diseases, they're viruses, and yes, it's like being exposed to the real thing because it is the real thing.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I'm surprised that you actually know so much about this stuff. People fear things they shouldn't sometimes. The mercury can be a problem if molybdenum is low or the Molybdopterin can't form correctly or maybe even if there are low sulfur or magnesium levels in the body.

In rare cases people can lose ability to break down formaldehyde properly. Old person smell can sometimes be a sign.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

No, it only reflects on the nature of the person I'm discussing it with. I don't owe you any further explanation, given how fast you choose to pass off what I already did provide, given how well this topic has already been discussed in other threads, and given your pro-industry nonsense. Still have issues? You're the one on shakey ground, not me. This isn't a discussion with you, it's an exercise in tact.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Sly1one

This is true however the formaldehyde is formed within our bodies by their natural processes.

when we eat citric fruits/veggies or fermented juices or whatever it isn't ingested as formaldehyde...its a methanol our bodies breakdown into formaldehyde.

how its introduced into the body are completely different methods.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Well like I said not researched on it myself.

However here is the PDF for Report On Carcinogens-Twelfth Edition-2011 by the US National Toxicology Program.

Starting on page 195 it talks about Formaldehyde. I imagine it all depends on exposure levels. There must be levels that the body doesn't easily deal with.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden

No, it only reflects on the nature of the person I'm discussing it with. I don't owe you any further explanation, given how fast you choose to pass off what I already did provide, given how well this topic has already been discussed in other threads, and given your pro-industry nonsense. Still have issues? You're the one on shakey ground, not me. This isn't a discussion with you, it's an exercise in tact.

Further explanation? You haven't given me any explanation. You've avoided providing anything of value to support your opinion, or rather your delusion. I think you know there's nothing to support it, that would explain your defensive attitude. It doesn't explain why you're so convinced though, I put that down to gullibility and wanting to believe in a conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

However here is the PDF for Report On Carcinogens-Twelfth Edition-2011 by the US National Toxicology Program.

Starting on page 195 it talks about Formaldehyde. I imagine it all depends on exposure levels. There must be levels that the body doesn't easily deal with.

I don't know much about the carcinogenicity of Formaldehyde, but I do know there's more of it in your body than the amount in the vaccine. The dose makes the poison like you said, too much water will kill you.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Here is a source on it if you are interested.
www.harpocratesspeaks.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I think your delusion about vaccines not causing autism gives me as clear an indication as I need to about your own level of education over the matter ... Thailand comes to mind, perhaps you should research first before boldly stating your points. They won't be so illusionary. Goodnight, you're a waste of my time and talent.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
could we possibly get back on topic?

Again the OP wasn't designed to discuss the realities of whether vaccines work or don't work..it was more so to address the logical/practicalities of the proposed conspiracy angle in regards to the agenda of "TPTB".

From my standpoint the traditional conspiracy angle doesn't make sense because its counter-productive to the traditional vaccine conspiracies goals/objectives.

Lets try and debate/discuss this instead of getting wrapped up in beating a dead horse.

Thanks

Sly

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join