It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flu-Vaccine Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I was discussing the flu-shot today with some friends and family and I had a sudden realization during the course of the conversation.

Now, traditional conspiracy theory is that the vaccines are to help reduce the population to a "more manageable" level for the "TPTB". It does this through a number of different methods in theory such as reducing the ability of the immune system to function correctly or INDEPENDENTLY, while simultaneously creating "super-viruses" thus increasing the necessity for recurring flu-shots and creating DEPENDENCE. Its almost a form of Münchausen syndrome by proxy

What I find interesting is that most of the people that are pro-flu-shot are also pro-establishment and pro-government...which if you are trying to create a world of mindless obedient workers to do your bidding...the last thing you want to do is target them for elimination and leave the anti-flu-shot and anti-establishment/government group to survive...and get in your "way"...

If you think of it in a form of eugenics...the flu-shot-virus being "deadly" will leave much of the future populated with people that are HARDER and less likely to be controlled...

this is counter-productive to the proposed TPTB goals/objectives...

so if the "agenda" of the "TPTB" is as its proposed, we need to re-think what the purpose and effect of the "flu-vaccine" is...because when referenced with depopulation and creating a controllable slave race...it makes NO sense...

thoughts??

edit on 22-2-2013 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I think the clincher is that they have a certain malleable portion of the populace right where they want them. Those harmful adjuvants within vaccines can lead to illness, and they are the "correct" portion of the populace to make sick (from their pov) because they are also the individuals who will subscribe to the "cures" they mass produce. It keeps their system running the way they want it to, and I think they consider it a rough science as to how many they can delude in the first place.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
GlaxoSmithKline flu-shot:
Formaldehyde, Gentamicin Sulfate, Latex, Polysorbate 80, Thimerosal, Ovalbumin (egg), Egg protein, Influenza A virus hemagglutinin, Influenza B virus hemagglutinin, Octoxynol-10, alpha-tocopheryl, Hydrogen succinate, Hydrocortisone, Sodium deoxycholate.

Interesting Listen:
naturalcuresnotmedicine.blogspot.co.uk...

not necessarily a popular ingredients list in terms of "health' I know formaldehyde is in "meth"

I don't think its meant to kill but to make one sick and dependent on modern medicine as the Münchausen syndrome by proxy illustrated.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
I think the clincher is that they have a certain malleable portion of the populace right where they want them. Those harmful adjuvants within vaccines can lead to illness, and they are the "correct" portion of the populace to make sick (from their pov) because they are also the individuals who will subscribe to the "cures" they mass produce. It keeps their system running the way they want it to, and I think they consider it a rough science as to how many they can delude in the first place.

Wouldn't this eventually "weed out" their zombie race though? It still seems somewhat counter-productive in the long run.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Well, yes, and I think you're right on track to explaining it. The concensus on modern-day eugenics I have gathered is to keep it subtle enough to not draw direct nor immediate attention, to sicken and debilitate in order to reap maximum rewards for the pharmaceutical and poisonous food industries along the way, and to see us productive zombified workers until retirement age. Then as I understand it, they are buying up old age homes for our ongoing longterm "care".

Flu shots are a novelty of the past fifteen years. I think the biggest telling factor about vaccines is the time of introduction. You can chart most of those majour diseases they created vaccines for, polio, smallpox, etc., and see that they are already almost eliminated (ie. down to ten percent of their previous max effect). Then they introduce the vaccine, I suspect, to capitolize on it.

I'd like to add microchips to that list of potential present(?) / future hazards, not that they couldn't use another vector for them.
edit on 23-2-2013 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
There's no evidence to support these flu shot theories, it's all based on fallacies cause by misunderstanding, assumptions, disinformation and paranoia. If there's a problem with them then where's the proof?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

So the smart people will survive, the ones that won't blindly accept what others tell them. If you think the ones doing this are doing it only for power, you may have it all wrong. They could be doing it to guarantee the survival of this planet. They could have good intentions.

I actually just think the people who are doing this stuff are trying to make profit and aren't considering things properly. I think they need a lesson in risk assessment. Making money is what most people want in this society nowadays, they will ignore things they don't consider pertinent in their quest to get ahead. The FDA was not formed for the best interest of the people. They are an Occams Razor between business interests and the public.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I had the flu vaccine in October 2012.
I have had the flu for two weeks.

Saw my doctor today and he said this last flu vaccine was the most ineffective of all flu shots ever produced.
And that it is less effective in older people.

OK here we go doing the best we can to protect ourselves and our doctors tell us the government says get your flu vaccine to keep the flu away.

Well, should anyone be surprised when the vaccine turns out to be the least effective in the elderly who already usually have other conditions to contend with.

Could it be a bait and switch tactic? Maybe 'they' don't want us protected.
We only thought we were protected.

That was my last flu shot. Had them for many years but no more for me thank you.
That's like giving me ammo with no gun powder in it,

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

No, you need to see the evidence.

Disease and Death Inc, psychic suppression, and covert Baptism into the Cult of Authority, vaccination being its foundation stone, but in reality is a house of cards that survives purely due to Medical Mind Control. This exposé of vaccination started in 1994. Natural Healers knew the cause and cure (Case mortality: 0-2%) of Smallpox from at least the 17th century (Sydenham) yet the Psychopaths through Allopathy Inc enforced their poisonous 'medicines' such as alcohol and mercury upon the public and suppressed the causes, as they do to this very day with all the diseases. They then had the ground set for vaccination (clue: adds up to 666) and the spread of smallpox and other diseases such as leprosy around the globe for over 150 years. Vaccination is remarkably easy to demolish purely through Statistics, which leads you into Disease Theory, its other nemesis, Smallpox vaccination being a particular eye opener on both counts; and Vitamin C, by itself, would also destroy it (Levy, MD), not to mention Homeopathy and Natural Healing.

Even if you believe vaccines do some good there is a vast amount of suppressed (Suppress) evidence (Vaccine autism proven) to show they do far more harm than good (Vaccine disease). You wonder then why everyone believes in it, which leads you into Medical Politics, Medical Control ploys, God as Modern Medicine, and Authoritarianism, then to the realisation the main reason for vaccination, as it always was, (Why Vaccination Continues Covert vaccine agendas) is creating disease, which now looks to be as much as 1 in 4 children (Quotes Disease incidence Allergies Asthma Autism).

The industry at the top is Psychopathic, obvious vaccine examples being seen in the Urabe Atrocity, Treatment of vaccine victims, & Vaccine-autism suppression (see: Allopathy Inc personality profile), along with all the other Medical Abuses, then the other Human Abuses, and Genocide.

Specifics on the site.
www.whale.to...

THE FLU VACCINE RACKET
www.whale.to...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

No, you need to see the evidence.

Disease and Death Inc, psychic suppression, and covert Baptism into the Cult of Authority, vaccination being its foundation stone, but in reality is a house of cards that survives purely due to Medical Mind Control. This exposé of vaccination started in 1994. Natural Healers knew the cause and cure (Case mortality: 0-2%) of Smallpox from at least the 17th century (Sydenham) yet the Psychopaths through Allopathy Inc enforced their poisonous 'medicines' such as alcohol and mercury upon the public and suppressed the causes, as they do to this very day with all the diseases. They then had the ground set for vaccination (clue: adds up to 666) and the spread of smallpox and other diseases such as leprosy around the globe for over 150 years. Vaccination is remarkably easy to demolish purely through Statistics, which leads you into Disease Theory, its other nemesis, Smallpox vaccination being a particular eye opener on both counts; and Vitamin C, by itself, would also destroy it (Levy, MD), not to mention Homeopathy and Natural Healing.

Even if you believe vaccines do some good there is a vast amount of suppressed (Suppress) evidence (Vaccine autism proven) to show they do far more harm than good (Vaccine disease). You wonder then why everyone believes in it, which leads you into Medical Politics, Medical Control ploys, God as Modern Medicine, and Authoritarianism, then to the realisation the main reason for vaccination, as it always was, (Why Vaccination Continues Covert vaccine agendas) is creating disease, which now looks to be as much as 1 in 4 children (Quotes Disease incidence Allergies Asthma Autism).

The industry at the top is Psychopathic, obvious vaccine examples being seen in the Urabe Atrocity, Treatment of vaccine victims, & Vaccine-autism suppression (see: Allopathy Inc personality profile), along with all the other Medical Abuses, then the other Human Abuses, and Genocide.

Specifics on the site.
www.whale.to...

THE FLU VACCINE RACKET
www.whale.to...

No, that is not evidence. Anything from a dodgy site with no citations and sources is not evidence, especially that site. This is something that many people here don't seem to understand.
edit on 23-2-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
There's no evidence to support these flu shot theories, it's all based on fallacies cause by misunderstanding, assumptions, disinformation and paranoia. If there's a problem with them then where's the proof?

thank you for illustrating my notion that pro-vaccine in most cases are pro-government/establishment and anti-vaccine are anti-government/establishment.

unfortunately that's about all you have contributed.

the funny thing to me is everything you said applies to the anti-vaccine perspective as well...

"There's no evidence to support these flu-shots. its all based on fallacies caused by misunderstanding, assumptions, disinformation and paranoia. If they work...then where's the proof?"

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

No, that is not evidence. Anything from a dodgy site with no citations and sources is not evidence, especially that site. This is something that many people here don't seem to understand.

Have you looked at the site? It's an excellant resource site, full of case studies. "Especially that site" - lol You're ridiculous. It's clear you don't want to look at the other side. Most shills won't touch this subject anymore, because it's too hammered down on the anti-vaccine side, and bringing up counter points prompts the many proofs, which works well against their cause.

Too bad I have zero sympathy for those who play on peoples sympathy, and toy with their health and futures.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by Sly1one

So the smart people will survive, the ones that won't blindly accept what others tell them.
basically yes

If you think the ones doing this are doing it only for power, you may have it all wrong. They could be doing it to guarantee the survival of this planet. They could have good intentions.
this may be the intent yes...but I think of "saving the planet" as being an epic display of arrogance...

They could have "good intentions" from their perspective...Hitler had "good intentions" from his perspective he was going to "save the planet" from the "undesirables"...

Good intentions pave the road to hell.

I actually just think the people who are doing this stuff are trying to make profit and aren't considering things properly. I think they need a lesson in risk assessment. Making money is what most people want in this society nowadays, they will ignore things they don't consider pertinent in their quest to get ahead. The FDA was not formed for the best interest of the people. They are an Occams Razor between business interests and the public.

I agree completely and this is the aspect of incompetence and greed...no conspiracy just human nature here...

I'm addressing the conspiracy from a intentionally malevolent angle as is traditionally presented in the conspiracies regarding "vaccines"...

I have no doubt in human greed and incompetence...I see it every day in action. Thats all there could be to this though I guess...greed and incompetence.

edit on 23-2-2013 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

thank you for illustrating my notion that pro-vaccine in most cases are pro-government/establishment and anti-vaccine are anti-government/establishment.

the funny thing to me is everything you said applies to the anti-vaccine perspective as well...

"There's no evidence to support these flu-shots. its all based on fallacies caused by misunderstanding, assumptions, disinformation and paranoia. If they work...then where's the proof?"

But what you said only means something if the shots DO cause problems. Where's to evidence to suggest they do?

I can make a similar hypothesis: People that believe vaccines are part of a government agenda to control population or otherwise cause harm are usually gullible and can provide nothing credible to support their view. For this reason they're also much more likely to believe in other things without evidence, like bigfoot, ghosts, alien visitations and the illuminati.

What do you class as contributing? Gullible people agreeing with you? There's no point in starting a thread if you're after a one-sided debate.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Have you looked at the site? It's an excellant resource site, full of case studies. "Especially that site" - lol You're ridiculous. It's clear you don't want to look at the other side. Most shills won't touch this subject anymore, because it's too hammered down on the anti-vaccine side, and bringing up counter points prompts the many proofs, which works well against their cause.

Too bad I have zero sympathy for those who play on peoples sympathy, and toy with their health and futures.

Yes, I looked at the site and it's a load of rubbish. It contains no sourced facts. Only a fool would take what it says as the truth without evidence to support the claims. What you posted, for example, says vaccines are proven to cause Autism. This is an outright lie.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Yes it does. There's no point in talking to someone who makes up what they want to believe, and measures an issue only by the length of their own yardstick of reason. You clearly need to do a lot more research, stop flaunting the establishments brainwashing, and recognize who runs the show. You don't need a university degree to see through it, only research and common sense. Enjoy your paycheque.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Yes it does. There's no point in talking to someone who makes up what they want to believe, and measures an issue only by the length of their own yardstick of reason. You clearly need to do a lot more research, stop flaunting the establishments brainwashing, and recognize who runs the show. You don't need a university degree to see through it, only research and common sense. Enjoy your paycheque.

Then show me the sourced facts. You're too gullible, believing something without proof or at least some evidence is stupid.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

But what you said only means something if the shots DO cause problems. Where's to evidence to suggest they do?

I can make a similar hypothesis: People that believe vaccines are part of a government agenda to control population or otherwise cause harm are usually gullible and can provide nothing credible to support their view. For this reason they're also much more likely to believe in other things without evidence, like bigfoot, ghosts, alien visitations and the illuminati.

What do you class as contributing? Gullible people agreeing with you? There's no point in starting a thread if you're after a one-sided debate.

Obviously...
if you are pro-government...you aren't an issue for "TPTB"...or their "Agenda"...pro-gov and pro-vaccine seem to almost (not all) be one in the same. Were looking at this from the perspective of "TPTB" in regards to the vaccine "agenda" presented in conspiracy...were not directly discussing whether or not any of it is real...but more or less if it makes any sense from the "TPTB" perspective to kill off their supporters with a nefarious "vaccine"...because its most likely their supporters who will be getting these vaccines...which you illustrated perfectly.

I'm not looking for people who agree with me...in some regards were almost agreeing that the conspiracy as traditionally presented...doesn't make sense.

As far as contribution goes, anything that can't be flipped on its head in opposition and still makes sense would be ideal. The statement of yours I quoted wasn't very useful because it could be flipped around 180 degrees and still have merit...its like arguing over which side of the grass is greener...gets no where.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I don't like ya, so do your own research, there's dozens of threads on it and it's been fleshed out far better than this. We were discussing it for another purpose, as outlined in the op. I'm already resolved after plenty of research on topic, not here to provide kibble for the never believers. You must have a doctor you find attractive?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I don't like ya, so do your own research, there's dozens of threads on it and it's been fleshed out far better than this. We were discussing it for another purpose, as outlined in the op. I'm already resolved after plenty of research on topic, not here to provide kibble for the never believers. You must have a doctor you find attractive?

How convenient. I've looked before, and been in these debates before, so I already know there isn't anything credible. You've already shown what your research consists of, so unfortunately that doesn't mean much at all.

That's settled then.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join