It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trinity (The three major forces of exists - The Legend of Zelda's Triforce)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Leuan

I do not fear Christianity, and what does any of this have to do with Power, Courage, and Wisdom?(Unless you are addressing the connections I made with different trinities of religions to these 3).

What does that have to do with the trinity? Nothing.
Father son holy spirit.

But I do realize that people outside the faith will get increasingly erratic when their first prayer isn't met with zeal.
Its a journey, but you must believe first. Hows that for a videogame?
Try LIFE instead, it's more fulfilling

BTW nice avatar, is that a religious symbol? LUL
edit on 23-2-2013 by Leuan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I'm not sure what number I would give to Courage but I would WISH for it to be 9 (I can't say 10 because I can't be absolutely certain that there is NOTHING that will come and make me fear again).

I want to focus on Courage, because If I am not scared of anything I really don't care if I lack knowledge (long for answers of many questions), nor would I care if I have no Power as I would never feel threatened/scared.

reply to post by Leuan

Originally posted by Leuan
What does that have to do with the trinity? Nothing.
Father son holy spirit.

You are saying that Courage, Power, and Wisdom has nothing to do with the trinity? Well that is YOUR interpretation. I am offering interpretations for the trinities I know (Christian / Hindu) based on these three qualities (Power, Wisdom, Courage).

And what are you talking about an "attack" on Christianity? If you see an interpretation as an "attack" then that is your opinion - I see you just ignored the interpretation for Hinduism and claimed that I was only talking about Christianity.

[

But I do realize that people outside the faith will get increasingly erratic when their first prayer isn't met with zeal.

Off topic. If you want to argue about Christianity. This is not the thread.

Its a journey, but you must believe first. Hows that for a videogame?
Try LIFE instead, it's more fulfilling

How about you try actually staying on topic instead of making this an argument about Christianity or take your complaining to an appropriate thread?

edit on 23-2-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

so you are saying Arpgme is a

Courage = 9
Power < 4
Wisdom < 4

Average score 17 out iof 30
edit on 23-2-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
You lold, admit it

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

No, I said a 9 is what I would like to be, I have no clue where I am on the scale, whether it be Power, Wisdom, or Courage, but my Wisdom is probably stronger than my Power or Courage (currently - I plan to change that).

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Leuan

BTW nice avatar, is that a religious symbol? LUL

Whether it is religious or not is up to your interpretation. And why do you say "lul"? I don't get it?

You lold, admit it

Lol at what? If you are trying to make anger/provoke me or something by trolling it isn't working. Only confusion is happening as I mostly have no clue what you are talking about.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Ok ill give you my honest objective score for Arpgme is a

Courage = 5
Power = 6
Wisdom = 8

Average score 19 out of 30
edit on 23-2-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Thank you for honesty.

The good thing about having someone else do it is that it will probably be less biased (unless they hate you for whatever reason).

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The good thing about having someone else do it is that it will probably be less biased (unless they hate you for whatever reason).

It has no bias.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Without the Wisdom to make the car in the first place, there would be no Power or a Courageous person to drive it. I vote Wisdom.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
God - Wisdom/Higher Knowledge
Spirit - Power/Cosmic Force
Jesus - Corporeality/Weakness/Courage

This is a concept that has existed for thousands and thousands of years.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well, courage comes up again. Some of us are here, with this strong sense of providing safety to all souls from the plots and script of others, who are taking their free will from them and their chances to learn the real cosmic skills of counseling, teaching, sharing, creativity, inventions. The inventors are murdered and such a terrible scarsity system that few can learn or contribute their gifts within safety and acceptance and cooperation NOT competition.

And we're here without budging on this, for that is the heart of Mother, and the heart some will maintain with dignity.

Its safety that is needed for all. So they can thrive.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

But "safety" is a restriction on freedom. Life is not safe and making it "safe" is to take freedom away. .This is why so many disasters happen and the government is happy to put more cameras and more control because of the "FEAR" of the people. They would rather trade their freedom away for security out of fear - and it's also unnatural.

It should be common sense not to hurt others for no reason. Animals can do that because in their groups there is a bound and they know not killing each other is good for their survival - but humans... it seems some did not discover this and people fear and put more limits on self, nature, and others.
edit on 23-2-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Well for many, safety is the freedom to learn. Anything else totally freezes them for they are suddenly in Hell and cannot live, thrive or respond. In fact, unless one has safety, they are in a negative scarsity system, and its the worst way to learn anywhere. Not everyone fell, only some did. Many or Most learn in Eutopias.
edit on 24-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join