It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leprechaun in Argentina?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Well I know you guys are going to flame on me about the quality of the video but I need to hear different perspectives! So these boys are filming in Argentina and a Leprechaun or Gnome pops out of the ground like nothing and the boys start running! It could be authentic since everything seems to be in sync the pixels, the running and shaky movement, the acting, but why would a Leprechaun be in South America? (I could not find the original story).

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Yeah, a bunch of grown guys running from a little Leprechaun. They acted like they met a skunk or something.:shk:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
There was at least 3-5 more of these, and 1 really well known one.

Likely hoax, but who knows?

Well, you've just opened the doors for folks to throw in witty comments before this thread gets shut down. Here they come!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
That's no leprechaun. It looks like a demon manifested. Maybe if they zoomed onto where it's face should be they'd see how ugly those things are.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FrostForests

For what?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I've always thought it would be fun if things like this were true, but not so fun if anyone was getting hurt. HOwever, if nobody is getting hurt, i'm all for it. It makes life more interesting.

To understand real mystery you need to have a broad knowledge base which most of us fail to achieve. So thus we grab for the low hanging fruit: leprechauns, ufos, bigfoot, poltergeist, etc.

This is why I envy smart educated people doing ground breaking research. I am so far below them it's not funny. I am a lost cause, but still I admire them and think they know true mystery.

True mystery is expensive. It's not where everybody goes or lives. It's not where the light shines. It's not where we're comfortable. Mystery exists far outside our familiar zones of living.
edit on 22-2-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

If you can dream it, you can do it bro.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrillion

Well to answer your question as to why this Leprechaun is in south america when he should obviously be in Ireland or at least a pine forest, well it's obvious he is not a Leprechaun for everyone who knows anything knows he couldn't possibly be in south america, so I'm going to go with C'mon really man why even try to use logic or any sort of what you think is reasoning if you can't tell all these videos are long recycled pieces of crap hoaxes that were never worth speculation when everyone first saw them like 5 years ago.

Edit:
The reason why that might sound mean is because you need to quickly grow past this stage of the conspiracy realm if you ever want to discover or learn anything of any value. People giving garbage like this any thought or even entertaining that these might be proofs or evidence of any sort takes away from the integrity of truth seeking.
edit on 23-2-2013 by LizardSlicks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The first thing you see when the guys take off running moves like a bird. Maybe a parrot? The other thing they show, I have no idea. I call hoax.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'm here in the frozen north of Canada. I know the leprechauns avoid this area just for that fact alone... + me lucky charms are still where I put them.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Look up duende on you tube, it is not a leprechaun. In south America, it is called a duende and the legend goes that it kidnaps children and enjoys braiding horses manes. It usually dressed with a cone hat and a little outfit.

top topics

join