It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The word is, we're going to N.Korea!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Yesterday I recieved a call from an old friend who has just arrived back from military service in Iraq. I asked him "how was the war?"(a very crude question, but what do you say to someone who just got back from a war?) He said his unit didn't see much action, but that upon arrival back at Fort Hood he was informed that he very likely is shipping out next month to N. Korea. Watch out boys and girls, we're gonna see a real war soon. N. Korea has the 5th largest army on earth, a fact which the military has failed to report to it's soldiers- my friend got a bit shakey upon learning this news. And they will fight, just like they did before....this isn't gonna be pretty, brace yourself.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Areadora Aaareadora!

New world order is coming to you
Naziisation, whether you're Christian or Jew!

Areadora Aaareadora!

Soon will see the nukes rain
And so many people will be in pain

Areadorra areadora!

But the people should know better
For they put God's will on veto

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Like I have said before the sh*t has hit the fan

VzH

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   
HAIL CEASAR!!!
AVE IMPERATOR!!!

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I can tell you like my lil song

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Are we gonna watch all these insane things, allow the elitists to kill conquest and rule whoever they wany without saying or doing anything?
Sorry but is time to fight back this SH*T,
THE TIME FOR PAYBACK HAS ARRIVED, show your opinion and start to open up the eyes of the people, otherwise we will se Nk Syria, arabic countries, then asia, south america, they will be nothing free, but everything controlled by nazis upstairs...

Time to do something guys!!

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Oh..Brilliant!!!!!

I'll have completed my training by then?

If we do go....want front line news?

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   
lemme show ya how to smoke that there bong

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anti NWO meeting

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This could be quite entertaing for those (the french) who dislike the way certain political bodies(the US/UK Alliance) have been behaving lately. I pity the soldiers who will be unknowingly fighting on behalf of the NWO.

Also I think Bush and Blair will get a nasty shock from the Koreans.

I myself, shall now begin building a bunker, though it probably won't make much difference.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Apparently you guys have clothes pins on your noses.

I grew up on a farm, so I know what B.S. smells like and this thread was created from within it.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Good call DC.
I was wondering if I was the only one not believing this when I read it.

There are many other ways tod estroy nk without resorting to a messy war. Their economy is in tatters, they are nearly starving, they have poor infrastructure and an oppressive govt, people are fleeing as fast as they can.

Economic pressures could bring the country to its knees - if it isn't there now and do more damage than a war.

Hey! actually that is the sort of enemy that America excels at attacking though, another safe 3rd world nation walkover

Originally posted by DClark
Apparently you guys have clothes pins on your noses.

I grew up on a farm, so I know what B.S. smells like and this thread was created from within it.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
First off, in my way of thinking, the ones that are the NWO are not the ones attempting to neutralize obvious evil. On a national political point, the same ones that are screaming "Foul!" are the same ones who said nothing during Clinton's military bullcrap that accomplished nothing for our security which is the whole reason we have a military.

I see no connection between destroying the unstable N. Korean regime and empowering the NWO, especially considering the ones doing it aren't the ones that are positioned to be the NWO; not the governments, anyway. I suppose it could be said that the U.S. and Britain are being used to rid the world of the obvious dangers so that the ones truly destined for power won't have to bother with it.

And lastly, taking into account the vital piece of information driving this thread came from one lowly soldier who most certainly isn't in the decision making chain of the military and considering troops and equipment are not only moved around for combat but also for political/strategic reasons, I wouldn't make definite statements and attempt any predictions quite yet.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
US isn't that stupid, I don't think no one is. First thing is to attack all the smaller countries outlining the hold of danger. Like Cuba, Syria, ect. Then well head in and attack North Korea.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
If we are smart, we should just sit back and see where things are going with China and NK... I believe the feeling in China is that NK is starting to get a bit big for thier britches and need to be reminded of thier place...

I have a feeling that if we just sit back and let NK get obnoxious enough, China may settled the situation for us...

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
i agree with dragonrider..

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Aren't we already fighting the Koreans with SARS?

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It would appear so. Strange that SARS appeared almost the same time that tensions began to rise with NK and nukes and with China (although not publicly) when the Space Shuttle went down (best info is that a Chinese scalar weapon was the cause).

You guys dont actually believe in coincidence do you?

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I dont believe in coincidences Dragon. It is strange that SARS seemed to appear out of nowhere. New disseases dont just appear out of thin air like that.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
An article in the local Sunday paper stated the Us is somewhat divided over the decision to continue with diplomatic efforts or consider a naval blockade.

Concerns of the threat made recently with respect to NK exporting fissionable are what is fueling the concern.

www.miami.com...

While NK is making claims and threats that it does the capacity to launch a nuclear attack the issue of how many weapons it actually has is suspect....

AP REPORT

TOKYO, May 10 (Kyodo) - The United States has told Japan that North Korea has not completed its reprocessing of spent fuel rods, a key step in developing nuclear arms, despite its assertion to the contrary, Japanese government sources said Saturday.

U.S. government authorities tried verifying North Korea's claims, apparently made in trilateral talks with China in Beijing in late April, that it has reprocessed spent fuel rods at its Yongbyon nuclear complex.

They concluded Pyongyang has not actually completed the procedure, the sources said.

In Beijing talks, North Korea also told U.S. delegates it has nuclear weapons but is ready to scrap them on condition Washington accepts a list of demands, including economic aid and a written guarantee that it will not attack.

But since the U.S. decided North Korea's reprocessing claim was just part of the reclusive communist nation's brinkmanship diplomacy, Washington and Tokyo do not see the situation as critical, the sources said.

When Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi and U.S. President George W. Bush hold talks on May 22-23 in Texas, they are expected to carefully discuss ways to deal with the North Korean nuclear standoff.

According to the sources, U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for East Asian and Pacific Affairs James Kelly, who attended the trilateral talks, told Japanese officials the North said it has completed almost all of the reprocessing of 8,000 fuel rods.

U.S. authorities then studied the movement of people around a reprocessing facility at Yongbyon, gathered intelligence and considered information from International Atomic Energy Agency inspectors who were kicked out of North Korea late last year.

They decided there was not enough time to have reprocessed 8,000 fuel rods and the activities of people around the facility were too limited to be conducting procedures of such a scale, the sources said.

Kelly told Japan that the North said it ossesses ''nuclear bombs'' but he did not specify how many, the sources said.

[Edited on 11-5-2003 by Toltec]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join