It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Worry about Semi Auto Gun Bans!!! Can't get the magazines anywayz!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Just looked online out of curiosity and 30 round/20 round magazines are nowhere to be found. You just can't get them anymore. All Back ordered. Either the govn'mt is buying em all up so that we civilians cannot or theres a lot of weapons retailers trying to get rich quick by creating a demand with no supply. Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by idl3d3m0n

texas gun trader has plenty and in texas we have plenty and they are selling them on craigslist always here. u live in wrong state.

Most people are selling them about $30 a piece.. AR's are going pretty cheap here still do, I haven't seen many over $2k that comes with lots of extras. Same thing with other guns, I have noticed that there aren't as many around but the prices aren't going mental over here.
edit on 22-2-2013 by dc4lifeskater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
fin feather and fur. has a bunch.

pmags by magpul are all over the internet.

and i just bought a 60 round mag, by surefire at fff.

they are out there, you just have to look harder.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by idl3d3m0n

The public is buying them all up, but you can find them if you know where to look... I just bought five 30 round mags for my AR-15 last week. I didn't really need them because I already have plenty, but you can never have enough as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I know where there are a lot of 30 round mags to be found.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
and people think the gov't had the conspiracy motive

follow the money

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Did you see Washington State Senate Bill 5737-2013-14 ? It says that even if you bought your semi-auto before all this new gun control bull hockey that your Sheriff's Department has the right to inspect your home at least 1 time a year to be sure you are storing your gun correctly.

LuLu

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Here is a fantasy scenario for ya.
Grab your AK and put it in a case, then go find a homeless person and take your AK and this person up to your State House, where upon receipt for the gun, they hand your homeless person $10k to get their life in order. Would you do it?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
Grab your AK and put it in a case, then go find a homeless person and take your AK and this person up to your State House, where upon receipt for the gun, they hand your homeless person $10k to get their life in order. Would you do it?

Absolutely not - my AK is an insurance policy on my personal freedom worth way more to me than 10,000.00 dollars.

Before you make the straw man that I care about guns more than the homeless - I'll save you the trouble and just admit that I care more about my right to own guns than I do the homeless. My personal gun collection would in dollar value buy a home in most places. Well over 100K in value.

I give plenty to charity and the government takes a good portion of my income by force and gives it to all manner of charity type causes - most of which are unnecessary, frivolous and poorly managed Republicans give away money to corporations and Democrats give it away to the poor in - It is just vote purchasing, plain and simple.

So I'll pose this question to you - if you could turn yourself in at the court house and in exchange for your personal freedom you could get the State to give 10K to a homeless person to turn their life around would you do it?

You go to a slave labor camp/prison for life but hey, you can help a homeless person change their life...

What? If you won’t you are heartless and selfish...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
PMAGs all over gunbroker, if you really need them.

I see mags at every gun shop I frequent, just not PMAGs.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

What... no background check on the homeless person? You clearly don't care about the children.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Get the rifles and hook up with someone that has a 3D printer and make your own, He has a whole list of Videos about how to make the whole rifel and mag. [yvid]
[/yvid]
edit on 23-2-2013 by 19KTankCommander because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2013 by 19KTankCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66

Absolutely not - my AK is an insurance policy on my personal freedom worth way more to me than 10,000.00 dollars.

Before you make the straw man that I care about guns more than the homeless - I'll save you the trouble and just admit that I care more about my right to own guns than I do the homeless. My personal gun collection would in dollar value buy a home in most places. Well over 100K in value.

I give plenty to charity and the government takes a good portion of my income by force and gives it to all manner of charity type causes - most of which are unnecessary, frivolous and poorly managed Republicans give away money to corporations and Democrats give it away to the poor in - It is just vote purchasing, plain and simple.

So I'll pose this question to you - if you could turn yourself in at the court house and in exchange for your personal freedom you could get the State to give 10K to a homeless person to turn their life around would you do it?

You go to a slave labor camp/prison for life but hey, you can help a homeless person change their life...

What? If you won’t you are heartless and selfish...

I Applaud your comparison. Gun control nut trying to turn something around gets his *** handed to him. Go do some history research. Look up a guy named "James Madison" and something he presented to congress in 1789. It's called the "Bill of Rights". We wouldn't have this country we call home without weapons. Gun control is just another step of a "Complete Control Government".

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
20 and 30 round magazines can be found at God &Country Outfitters in Albemarle North Carolina, and they do ship out of state

new topics

top topics

join